Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,558 members, 7,820,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (577) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1336413 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) (580) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Livelystone2411: 9:17pm On Jun 10, 2020
wasseynewest:
Thanks so much boss! All the best!

My wife and I cannot thank you enough boss! We were both your students for the writing module. My wife had 7 and I, 7.5 both at first sittings.

May you always experience God's divine help in all that concerns you also bro. Thank you once again.

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Dammie0904: 10:11pm On Jun 10, 2020
Thanks ogami!! How do I go about showing my company really exists?? Does it include submitting the company cac?

ednut1:
results when you Google a company. The online presence for lets say a zenith bank will be different from baba kamoru enterprises. The vo uses it to establish if a company exists. If your company has no online presence the officer may then look at things like payslips or salary in bank statement.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by femcold: 11:26pm On Jun 10, 2020
Hello All,
I had my COPR before March 18th but unfortunately because of the lockdown, we couldn’t travel and all subsequent efforts didn’t play out the way we wanted...Long story short, we have a new addition to our family and we raised cse...We are suppose to submit baby’s medical, application fee and international passport... But due to the lockdown, we can’t get pass port at the moment..Now my question is can we use the baby’s Official Birth cert to submit the online documentation while we r processing the passport

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Marykelly: 11:31pm On Jun 10, 2020
Please can anyone answer this?
Marykelly:
Hi please is it compulsory to have a retirement savings account i.e. pension fund to be able to apply for EE.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by mzkomsy(f): 11:40pm On Jun 10, 2020
femcold:
Hello All,
I had my COPR before March 18th but unfortunately because of the lockdown, we couldn’t travel and all subsequent efforts didn’t play out the way we wanted...Long story short, we have a new addition to our family and we raised cse...We are suppose to submit baby’s medical, application fee and international passport... But due to the lockdown, we can’t get pass port at the moment..Now my question is can we use the baby’s Official Birth cert to submit the online documentation while we r processing the passport

Chai corona couldn't even let the baby be a Canadian cry cry cry
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Juliusabalis(m): 11:45pm On Jun 10, 2020
undecidedthe baby should be name corona
mzkomsy:

Chai corona couldn't even let the baby be a Canadian cry cry cry
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Timbuktu14(m): 3:01am On Jun 11, 2020
ednut1:
results when you Google a company. The online presence for lets say a zenith bank will be different from baba kamoru enterprises. The vo uses it to establish if a company exists. If your company has no online presence the officer may then look at things like payslips or salary in bank statement.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Timbuktu14(m): 3:03am On Jun 11, 2020
Dammie0904:
Thanks ogami!! How do I go about showing my company really exists?? Does it include submitting the company cac?

No it doesn't, except you are self-employed.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Dare834: 6:32am On Jun 11, 2020
ThowLou:

Have you gotten any assistance on this? Might be able to help. You can send me a personal message

Please can a Masters student get a student copy of transcript?

I graduated in 2012 but the site is saying programme not found for my matric number . I’ll appreciate help.

If you’ve a sure contact I won’t mind.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 11, 2020
Hi guys.

For the people that worked or work in one man businesses, apart from work reference letter what else did you guys add in your application?
Also, someone told me that I'm not qualified because the company I work with is not online and ircc won't recognise it, is this true?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 8:57am On Jun 11, 2020
pinkbananas:

Hi guys.

For the people that worked or work in one man businesses, apart from work reference letter what else did you guys add in your application?
Also, someone told me that I'm not qualified because the company I work with is not online and ircc won't recognise it, is this true?
no such thing. Submit pay slip, show salary on bank statement, id card, offer letter. Etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 11, 2020
pinkbananas:

Hi guys.

That's not true. One man business is a business where people work in. Apart from reference letter, another thing you can add is reference letter. Apart from it again, it's reference letter again cos that's IRCC's requirement.
If you now wish to, you can and bank statement and or payslip showing salary inflow. Or cash salary certificate if you were paid in cash.
Online presence isn't a Criteria and what it does is to help VOs find out things faster when they google it up.
90 percent of Nigerian employers don't have online website or even where they are mentioned on Google. Lots of people have gotten PPR and not one did they reject cos the office doesn't have online presence. It's not a condition or something to think about, once your office is in existence and real.

Ignore the person and apply, if you are qualified.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Dammie0904: 9:23am On Jun 11, 2020
Please don't mind my question. What happens when my passport expires in Canada??
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 9:25am On Jun 11, 2020
Dammie0904:
Please don't mind my question. What happens when my passport expires in Canada??
Nigerian embassy in Ottawa

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Dammie0904: 9:31am On Jun 11, 2020
You are blessed ������

ednut1:
Nigerian embassy in Ottawa
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by MamaHeaven: 9:38am On Jun 11, 2020
Good morning everyone, I just got my ECA report from WES below.
1. My transcripts were in my maiden name and the report stated that " The names on one or more of the academic credentials submitted for evaluation differ from the name indicated above" is this an issue and what would I need to do?

2. Can I use the Canadian equivalency summary to claim 2 or more certificates?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Exmay02: 9:40am On Jun 11, 2020
pinkbananas:

Hi guys.

Is the person that told u u are not qualified the prime minister of canada? It's better u stop seeking advice from that person.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Exmay02: 9:44am On Jun 11, 2020
MamaHeaven:
Good morning everyone, I just got my ECA report from WES below.
1. My transcripts were in my maiden name and the report stated that " The names on one or more of the academic credentials submitted for evaluation differ from the name indicated above" is this an issue and what would I need to do?

2. Can I use the Canadian equivalency summary to claim 2 or more certificates?

1. It is not an issue at all, that is the normal report for married women with marital name profile and maiden name credentials

2. Yes, it is 2 or more degree.

You are good to go with ECA, congrats
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by MamaHeaven: 9:57am On Jun 11, 2020
Exmay02:

1. It is not an issue at all, that is the normal report for married women with marital name profile and maiden name credentials

2. Yes, it is 2 or more degree.

You are good to go with ECA, congrats

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by cochtrane(m): 10:01am On Jun 11, 2020
Mirian91:
People that passed IELTS writing please how did you guys do it. I ve used all the materials at my disposal and online. Liz, chris Pell, buddy all to no avail.

My ideas are always poor and difficult to develop. Are there other things I'm missing to get a 7 in writing. I'm stocked in 6.5.

Pls help!
I'll help you with your writing. Send me a pm.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 11, 2020
cochtrane:

I'll help you with your writing. Send me a pm.

Pls can you help me too? I'm writing next month

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 11, 2020
Exmay02:

Is the person that told u u are not qualified the prime minister of canada? It's better u stop seeking advice from that person.

Lol, thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 11, 2020
Otoge:

That's not true. One man business is a business where people work in. Apart from reference letter, another thing you can add is reference letter. Apart from it again, it's reference letter again cos that's IRCC's requirement.
If you now wish to, you can and bank statement and or payslip showing salary inflow. Or cash salary certificate if you were paid in cash.
Online presence isn't a Criteria and what it does is to help VOs find out things faster when they google it up.
90 percent of Nigerian employers don't have online website or even where they are mentioned on Google. Lots of people have gotten PPR and not one did they reject cos the office doesn't have online presence. It's not a condition or something to think about, once your office is in existence and real.

Ignore the person and apply, if you are qualified.

Thanks a lot
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 11, 2020
ednut1:
no such thing. Submit pay slip, show salary on bank statement, id card, offer letter. Etc

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by SunshineD1: 11:05am On Jun 11, 2020
Juliusabalis:
undecidedthe baby should be name

Silly comment. Delete ASAP

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by cochtrane(m): 11:06am On Jun 11, 2020
pinkbananas:

Pls can you help me too? I'm writing next month
That's fine. Send a pm. Would be nice if we had more people though, so this can be maximized. We can come up with a convenient date.
I used to give tutorials here for free months ago. So, it'd be cool to do this again.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ThowLou(m): 12:34pm On Jun 11, 2020
Dare834:

Please can a Masters student get a student copy of transcript?

I graduated in 2012 but the site is saying programme not found for my matric number . I’ll appreciate help.

If you’ve a sure contact I won’t mind.

I responded to your email. You can get your student copy statement of result, you may need to call an insider to confirm the reason for the matrix number error.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by luvlyme: 12:57pm On Jun 11, 2020
cochtrane:

That's fine. Send a pm. Would be nice if we had more people though, so this can be maximized. We can come up with a convenient date.
I used to give tutorials here for free months ago. So, it'd be cool to do this again.

Am interested also..... please check your email
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 11, 2020
cochtrane:

Thanks. I've sent a mail. I'm guessing more people will see this and get in touch with you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 11, 2020
SunshineD1:

Silly comment. Delete ASAP
with horrible grammar.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by olayinkareal1: 2:11pm On Jun 11, 2020
Hello all, please I would appreciate a clarity on some concern as regards EE process.

For a family process, is it a must that a wife bears the husband's name?

Is registry marriage certificate compulsory or the Islamic marriage certificate can suffice?

Lastly, if you are not the lead applicant, is it a must you are currently working, can one submit a reference letter of where he or she has once worked?

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) (580) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.