Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (593) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1342723 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 8:38am On Jun 19, 2020
NairaLuck:

Good morning friends, please I need suggestion
student visa as he doesn't qualify for EE with just ssce.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 19, 2020
jpj:
Good evening, I just got an ADR from AVO this evening. My question is can I submit downloaded copies from the bank app or do I need to get hard copies and scan to upload. My 1 year statement of account from my 2 banks are really alot. Plus is it a typo error requesting for the documents today when it was sent today? Reading down also states I have 30 days from today to submit my documents. Elders please put your voice here.
Bros, go to the bank and get your account statement printed and stamped with bank stamp and signed. They may not give you another chance. Dont use what you downloaded from mail.
Had it been they said show salary inflow, it would have been lighter. You have to upload All. Try compressing or doing it how the previous person suggested.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 8:54am On Jun 19, 2020
jpj:
Good evening, I just got an ADR from AVO this evening. My question is can I submit downloaded copies from the bank app or do I need to get hard copies and scan to upload. My 1 year statement of account from my 2 banks are really alot. Plus is it a typo error requesting for the documents today when it was sent today? Reading down also states I have 30 days from today to submit my documents. Elders please put your voice here.
what kind of funds did you use
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Francieuche: 9:00am On Jun 19, 2020
I need to process uniben bsc transcript
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by alaraa: 9:06am On Jun 19, 2020
Just saw this post on instablog9ja... Pls how leggit is this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 19, 2020
Good morning all. Please. I'm a novice, but I intend to travel. As a graduate, who intend to travel to either Canada or US. What part- time course or vocationary training can I go for that can enable me to stay back after everything? The aim is to stay back. How do I achieve this?
What are the process?
What is the fianance obligation to achieve this? Thank you.
Please enlighten me.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by amaya21: 9:47am On Jun 19, 2020
Is his wife younger? Does she have Masters or BSc or two certificates? They should simulate the score using her as the PA (with husband as accompanying and non accompanying). Some families choose to have one spouse go first and sponsor the other.

NairaLuck:
Good evening everyone, I am enquiry on behalf of my brother.
Please advice on the best route to Canada, if express entry can work.

So my brother is 39yrs old, he's doing very well.

He's got about two businesses, works in the port clearing vessels and makes very good money month. However his qualification is SSCE.

He's interested in immigrating to Canada with his wife and kids and our cousin.
If it's the money to show proof of funds he has enough to show with proof to his sources of income.

Please what's your best bet?
Thanks alot

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by EDGEof2MORO: 10:20am On Jun 19, 2020
SoftWorking:

I just got mine done. If u want it asap u must b ready to grease palm if not. You wait patiently for unilag to respond at their own time.
My contact confirmed my verification was replied to last thursday and i got my estimated Completion date today.
The bane of schooling in Nigeria. I hope those of you that eventually end up working in higher institutions at Canada don't behave like this in the future. I can bet my last dollar that's not how things were done when our tertiary schools were run by colonialists.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by EDGEof2MORO: 10:24am On Jun 19, 2020
NairaLuck:
Good evening everyone, I am enquiry on behalf of my brother.
Please advice on the best route to Canada, if express entry can work.

So my brother is 39yrs old, he's doing very well.

He's got about two businesses, works in the port clearing vessels and makes very good money month. However his qualification is SSCE.

He's interested in immigrating to Canada with his wife and kids and our cousin.
If it's the money to show proof of funds he has enough to show with proof to his sources of income.

Please what's your best bet?
Thanks alot
He should try the Provincial Nominee Program especially if his wife has a degree from a tertiary institution. Let her be the principal applicant.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 19, 2020
EDGEof2MORO:

He should try the Provincial Nominee Program especially if his wife has a degree from a tertiary institution. Let her be the principal applicant.

Degree in what for PNP? This your reply be like wetin Juga version of josh2funny dey talk grin grin PNPs are for occupations in demand. So the degree and work experience must be for an occupation in demand in a province, always add that when advising on PNP.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by EDGEof2MORO: 10:50am On Jun 19, 2020
Otoge:

Degree in what for PNP? grin grin
It depends on his spouse's highest qualification since he only has an SSCE. He could also try the AIPP for a chance
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 19, 2020
EDGEof2MORO:
It depends on his spouse's highest qualification since he only has an SSCE. He could also try the AIPP for a chance

Juga please don't kill me grin grin grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by meldy1110(f): 11:40am On Jun 19, 2020
Otoge:

Thank you so much
The date on your ECA! That is the date on your transcript as date of graduation for LLB. Nothing concern Law School.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by WaleCanada: 11:55am On Jun 19, 2020
Wheeeww!!!!!

Page 593 already. How time flies. Hope we've been keeping safe and washing our hands with soap and water? grin grin

Seriously, how is everyone? A warm welcome to the new folks.

AVO peeps!!! Joy cometh soon.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 12:03pm On Jun 19, 2020
Otoge:

Degree in what for PNP? This your reply be like wetin Juga version of josh2funny dey talk grin grin PNPs are for occupations in demand. So the degree and work experience must be for an occupation in demand in a province, always add that when advising on PNP.
for most pnp the degree does not matter just work experience. Saskatchewan own tho degree must match occupation

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 12:05pm On Jun 19, 2020
EDGEof2MORO:
how many people do you know that have gotten this AIPP very hard to get job offer in normal times, in these corona time almost impossible
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by kennedychinedu: 12:49pm On Jun 19, 2020
Good day all, please how many of you guys have this information on your application after the processing time elapsed "your application is taking us longer than usual to process".
Thanks for your response in advance.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by amaya21: 1:19pm On Jun 19, 2020
Standard message for anyone over 6 months.

kennedychinedu:
Good day all, please how many of you guys have this information on your application after the processing time elapsed "your application is taking us longer than usual to process".
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by niceeric(m): 1:20pm On Jun 19, 2020
When will fsw draws start sef.....mistakenly went to be reading wetin no concern me on Canadavisa...those people there no get one optimism for body. Not a single one.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by MrPein: 1:41pm On Jun 19, 2020
Good day everyone

Please are there those with December/January AOR that have gotten PPR?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by kennedychinedu: 2:08pm On Jun 19, 2020
MrPein:
Good day everyone

Please are there those with December/January AOR that have gotten PPR?

Only CEC, PNP Inland and FSW inland candidates and some Applicants from the U.S have gotten PPR or are still getting PPR for now oh. At least since this Corona matter became severe.
As for outlanders I doubt they will issue any yet as application processing time is being delayed.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by kennedychinedu: 2:10pm On Jun 19, 2020
niceeric:
When will fsw draws start sef.....mistakenly went to be reading wetin no concern me on Canadavisa...those people there no get one optimism for body. Not a single one.

Nah Indians full Canada Visa. Nah dem get that forum. High BP fit kill person if you begin to read for there.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by tolajay: 2:14pm On Jun 19, 2020
Please, which hard copy study/practice materials are recommended for IELTS?

Kindly suggest the trust hard copy materials to be purchased.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by kennedychinedu: 2:18pm On Jun 19, 2020
tolajay:

Please, which hard copy study/practice materials are recommended for IELTS?

Kindly suggest the trust hard copy materials to be purchased.

No need for hard copy but you can BUY BARRON.

Also, you can print Cambridge Official guide as I am only aware of the soft copy, if there is hard copy I do not know.

Print the Cambridge 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15. You do not need to do cambridge 1 to 15 before you pass IELTS, some people only have 3 editions and yet they passed.

For listening go and download fast videos from YouTube get an ear piece and begin to practice.

Speaking watch Jay's videos on YouTube and before your exam, look for someone to practice with or so.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by kennedychinedu: 2:20pm On Jun 19, 2020
amaya21:
Standard message for anyone over 6 months.

Thanks Amaya, seems we all know why there are delays. Corona should do and be going abeg.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by meetme01: 2:33pm On Jun 19, 2020
kennedychinedu:

No need for hard copy but you can BUY BARRON.

Also, you can print Cambridge Official guide as I am only aware of the soft copy, if there is hard copy I do not know.

Print the Cambridge 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15. You do not need to do cambridge 1 to 15 before you pass IELTS, some people only have 3 editions and yet they passed.

For listening go and download fast videos from YouTube get an ear piece and begin to practice.

Speaking watch Jay's videos on YouTube and before your exam, look for someone to practice with or so.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by niceeric(m): 2:43pm On Jun 19, 2020
kennedychinedu:

Nah Indians full Canada Visa. Nah dem get that forum. High BP fit kill person if you begin to read for there.
I swear I don stop to dey read their posts. I noticed they are mostly Indians truly.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by zorodninja(m): 3:01pm On Jun 19, 2020
kennedychinedu:

Standard message on 6 months wait attainment.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Kayoe33: 4:40pm On Jun 19, 2020
jpj:

Its best to go to your bank and get a signed and stamped statement. Atleast this shows AVO is working. Please when was your AOR and are you under FSW.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by kennedychinedu: 4:43pm On Jun 19, 2020
zorodninja:

Standard message on 6 months wait attainment.

Please can someone still get ADR after the 6 months has elapsed?
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by yengi: 4:48pm On Jun 19, 2020
oty1993:
Thanks dear. Please could you share the phone number of your contact person or whoever helped you. I'm trying to get my transcript from UNIPORT to WES.

There was no contact..
I live in Port harcourt so I went to the school when I was free. The registrar's office takes WES and its issues seriously

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Liispa(f): 5:40pm On Jun 19, 2020
kennedychinedu:

Please can someone still get ADR after the 6 months has elapsed?
Thanks

Why not? As long as your application has not been finalized

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) ... (747)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.