Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (591) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1334888 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Toludebs: 12:53pm On Jun 18, 2020
girlsupersonic:
Those annoying unilag people have delayed my WES evaluation since the beginning of this year. Very annoying lots, just to verify certicate na wahala. I suggest you send them a mail. They do reply

Abeg has it been verified because I dey that league right now.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by BaddyB: 1:04pm On Jun 18, 2020
pls Pls Pls..Can I get More Insight on Canadian Experience Class Plsssssss
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 18, 2020
Prisscindy:

Yes now. There was a post about Express Entry ending this year October or is it being on hold, not certain but the post made people panick
As God no dey Naija hahahahahahahaha. Post-covid go bloody oh.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Liispa(f): 1:47pm On Jun 18, 2020
BaddyB:

You need at least one year Canadian work experience

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by meldy1110(f): 2:16pm On Jun 18, 2020
Good day everyone,
Please I need your help..For lawyers when creating your Express entry profile , what did you fill in in this column? Is it the date of your call to bar results OR the date on your degree results

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 18, 2020
I used to hear about this unilag wahala and was super scared.
I applied for my msc transcript in February tho and on the 3rd of this month got my ECA. I still don't know what happened.
Wes sent me a mail to say unilag had verified my stuff just one week after sending me a mail saying they had emailed and post-mailed unilag for my verification.

Even tho I settled a contact to make sure my transcript was sent out in time (they hadn't started processing it even after one week of applying so I had to reach to to a contact number that was dropped here), I thought I would experience the usual 1-2 months gap between the time wes asks unilag for verification and when they eventually verify.

girlsupersonic:
Those annoying unilag people have delayed my WES evaluation since the beginning of this year. Very annoying lots, just to verify certicate na wahala. I suggest you send them a mail. They do reply

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Blehseen: 2:23pm On Jun 18, 2020
Ezra94:
I used to hear about this unilag wahala and was super scared.
I applied for my msc transcript in February tho and on the 3rd of this month got my ECA. I still don't know what happened.
Wes sent me a mail to say unilag had verified my stuff just one week after sending me a mail saying they had emailed and post-mailed unilag for my verification.

Even tho I settled a contact to make sure my transcript was sent out in time (they hadn't started processing it even after one week of applying so I had to reach to to a contact number that was dropped here), I thought I would experience the usual 1-2 months gap between the time wes asks unilag for verification and when they eventually verify.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by kingkhalil: 2:27pm On Jun 18, 2020
meldy1110:
Good day everyone,
Please I need your help..For lawyers when creating your Express entry profile , what did you fill in in this column? Is it the date of your call to bar results OR the date on your degree results

The date on your LLB certificate, i think.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nitrobenzene: 2:28pm On Jun 18, 2020
[quote author=Nitrobenzene post=90786629][/quote]

Please still waiting for response
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Monopoly1: 2:33pm On Jun 18, 2020
Pls can someone help me with a contact for Msc verification in UNIBEN. I've been stucked for almost three months now due to COVID19. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by corpershun: 3:22pm On Jun 18, 2020
cochtrane:
Hello all,
I need the help of the house.
Does anyone please know someone I can reach at Unilag's record office for transcripts?
Thanks

I do
Mr Kunle
He’s Been quite helpful but you will have lots of patience. zero eight zero two seven five one eight five seven four

Kindly signify when you have gotten the details so I can edit it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by alaraa: 3:37pm On Jun 18, 2020
Please I am interested too in case you get any information on chartered flights.

kraits03:

oh okay.

Please if you hear anything, loud am ooo
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Gratefulheart17: 3:42pm On Jun 18, 2020
Good day everyone,
Please I have BSc (Uniport), Foundation/PreMasters (UK) , MSc (UK)
Please which of them should I evaluate?
Also, does my spouse need to evaluate his BSc and MSc or it's okay if he does just ielts?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Exmay02: 3:45pm On Jun 18, 2020
Gratefulheart17:
Good day everyone,
Also, does my spouse need to evaluate his BSc and MSc or it's okay if he does just ielts?

Go and read page 1 of this thread first.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Eniolakiite(f): 3:50pm On Jun 18, 2020
You evaluate just your masters according to what has been adviced here.

Gratefulheart17:
Good day everyone,
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Justmebiola: 4:28pm On Jun 18, 2020
Pls I would appreciate if anyone can help with a contact at University of Ibadan(undergraduate) Exams & record office. I've been on ECA stage since January and all efforts have not been fruitful. Here's my mail address- justme.biola@gmail.com. God bless you as you do.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by BlestHanneSSG: 4:39pm On Jun 18, 2020
I've got a brother who needs help with a sure contact to facilitate the issuing of his
undergraduate transcript from KOGSU, Ayingba. Kindly contact me via a PM, as I don't want to litter the thread.
Thanks in advance, anyone?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 18, 2020
meldy1110:
Good day everyone,

The date on your ECA! That is the date on your transcript as date of graduation for LLB. Nothing concern Law School.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 18, 2020
BaddyB:

Meaning is is as written. Canada. Work Experience.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 18, 2020
Prisscindy:
https://www.cicnews.com/2020/06/canada-set-to-modernize-immigration-system-0614674.html#gs.8ubq80

accommodate even more foreign nationals once the pandemic is over.

All this one na spri spri. Just say when FSW is expected to resume. Simple.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Prisscindy(f): 5:05pm On Jun 18, 2020
Otoge:

All this one na spri spri. Just say when FSW is expected to resume. Simple.

At least hope dey, unlike that spoiler news someone posted few days ago
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by SunshineD1: 5:21pm On Jun 18, 2020
[quote author=bankyh1905 post=90788785][/quote]

Thanks for responding. I just need personal view on landing gists and 14 days mandatory self isolation. @ednut has responded on how his went so far. Whenever you are ready, we'll appreciate yours too. Cheers to a new beginning in Canada
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by JustMellow: 5:21pm On Jun 18, 2020
Nitrobenzene:

Thanks very much for your reply. I have all information for the account only that I don’t have access password to the email used to open it. I intend to close it and open a new one with my email. An agent did that one
for me but now I want to have control of my own account. How do I go about that?

Please, I am still waiting for replies

Hello Nitrobenzene,

Since you have the needed information including answers to the security questions, then begin by hitting the forget password column. If the case turns to the opposite, then you have to allow the agent do the paid assigned duties.

All the best
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 18, 2020
Justmebiola:
Pls I would appreciate if anyone can help with a contact at University of Ibadan(undergraduate) Exams & record office. I've been on ECA stage since January and all efforts have not been fruitful. Here's my mail address- justme.biola@gmail.com. God bless you as you do.
Hello, I would like to know if you got the contact, I have been trying to get my transcripts too but they keep saying they are on strike
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Justmebiola: 5:58pm On Jun 18, 2020
Becalina:
[color=#006600][/color]Hello, I would like to know if you got the contact, I have been trying to get my transcripts too but they keep saying they are on strike

No one has responded... let's be hopeful
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Gratefulheart17: 6:05pm On Jun 18, 2020
Thank you.
Eniolakiite:
You evaluate just your masters according to what has been adviced here.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Gratefulheart17: 6:06pm On Jun 18, 2020
I did. Thank you
Exmay02:

Go and read page 1 of this thread first.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by MayorOfEdmonton: 6:16pm On Jun 18, 2020
Hi,
You and your spouse evaluate the highest degree ONLY (Msc) to gain maximum points.

Gratefulheart17:
Good day everyone,

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Exmay02: 6:17pm On Jun 18, 2020
Justmebiola:

I believe UI postgraduate school record office processing transcript should work same way as the undergraduate....

I just applied for my transcript in UI postgraduate, although all payment is made online, submission of all required documents is done in school, they open on mondays, wednesdays and fridays.... People are getting their verification done too.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by davichido(m): 6:52pm On Jun 18, 2020
Good Evening Everyone.
I collected my Transcript since 2012 for an application to a School in Canada but didnt follow through because of other events that happened. I have registered with WES, Paid there fees but schools are currently not in session to send my transcript.
Just thinking if i can send the hard copies of my old transcript to them via DHL or do i have to wait until my school send it directly to them?

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Exmay02: 6:57pm On Jun 18, 2020
davichido:
Good Evening Everyone.
I collected my Transcript since 2012 for an application to a School in Canada but didnt follow through because of other events that happened. I have registered with WES, Paid there fees but schools are currently not in session to send my transcript.
Just thinking if i can send the hard copies of my old transcript to them via DHL or do i have to wait until my school send it directly to them?

Thank you.

It have to be official, sent directly from your school. So u can't send it yourself.

(1) (2) (3) ... (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.