Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (637) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1336656 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (634) (635) (636) (637) (638) (639) (640) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Aduraaola: 7:15am On Jul 10, 2020
Hello, please kindly share the myEquals process because I have been on this ECA journey for about 2months now. My school sent my transcript mid May but due to delay it got there June 1st. My status never changed for a day, I called severally sometimes at least 1 hour on 3 occasions which I wasn’t been attended to. Send them series of mails then I got advise to send them a DM on twitter which I did they replied with this message.

Faithyyyyy:
Dear,

I think the general idea is to encourage everyone to follow through the process as best as they humanly can. Be it adding another language, rewriting IELTS exams, or an additional certification.

Whilst we are all happy that draws have resumed, it is wise to consider that the pool only has 22,300 candidates before the draw yesterday. The category of those with 471 and above is only about 4000 now after yesterday's draw. Between the last 3 draws only 200-300 more candidates were added over the past 2 weeks .
If the next draw is another 471-473 ish that category that has taken 4 months to accumulate will be cleared off and the scores will naturally drop down to 461-470 which can be cleared in 2 draws.
For what it's worth, india is still on semi lockdown and they take up majority of the spots. On an indian thread i just read, they are all having difficulty with their wes being sorted both from their universities and wes itself. America is not conducting ielts at the moment. So yes trump has everyone running for Canada but until October till end of the year, many wont even be able to enter the pool yet.
Whilst trying to do my ECA, i called wes severally as my school had dispatched transcript and i tracked it. After holding the line for like 45 minutes. I was told that they were piling all couriered applications in storage to begin working on them within a month ot two because of COVID-19. The lady said they were still working on applications submitted in March. This was mid june oooh.thankfully she advised me to use myEquals to share my transcript which i did and got my eca. Basically i wasted 12k on Courier from my school to wes which is still lying in a pile somewhere. online cost me like 4k only. So imagine the thousands of people waiting for ECA from wes that wes cannot attend to yet.

If anyone had told CEC candidates that scores will drop to 431 they would never have believed. CEC started at 467 oooh then plummeted down to 431. Imagine a 36 point drop. So why won't you believe same can happen for FSW? Last year's draw had 438 and there was no COVID-19 then.

I definitely see the scores dropping to 450 and slightly below sef. 6 draws of 3900 each will clear out the pool of stagnant fsw candidates that have been there since 4 months ago before more candidates come in at the end of the year

Let us be more optimistic and stop making people feel miserable. I look forward to refereeing to this post when those with 440 get ita.

IRCC must meet it's quota. We are here to help them do so. They should use us to meet it. ��� congratulations to us all in advance. It will work out for our good.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by GreatManBee: 7:16am On Jul 10, 2020
ednut1:
because PNP is not straight forward. for now you can only apply to Saskatchewan without a job offer and their requirements and pnp points are not easy to meet. your degree must match occupation, to score high you need 9 years experience or relative there. only a few would qualify.

British Columbia, new-foundland land and most of the northern territories - job offer needed
Manitoba- since July 2019 only students, job offer of work permit holders already there qualify.
Alberta- since COVID only those already in Alberta or with Canada experience qualify
Ontario - some selected NOC are chosen randomly from the pool CRS 460 to 500 range this year.
Nova scotia -chosen randomly from the pool based on NOC in demand there( accountants, carpenters, nurses, advertisers, french speakers, early childhood educators, social workers etc have been picked since last year).
New Brunswick- people with french, forestry noc, customer service supervisors etc have been picked at random.

summary: PNP is not as easy and its based mostly on luck. i waited a year for PNP and never got it. only got when I didn't need it anymore from Ontario with 465 crs.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by BeuHarry: 7:18am On Jul 10, 2020
KESHYLOVE:
Hi, I got 8.0 for my first attempt in ielts and my WES equivalency has been pending like forever, hopefully to get done before end of July, my job is in quality and safety, but there's no NOC that covers both, so I decided to use the NOC for quality as that's wat is stated on my official documents which is NOC 2221, I have BSc in microbiology. My Crs score is coming 430 pls which provinces I can apply as am 30yrs old. Kindly advise.

Please get a additional certificate or learn French. Congrats on your IELTS result. Hope you got the required result in each of the categories (LRSW)
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by BeuHarry: 7:21am On Jul 10, 2020
ShoeShineGuy:
Bros, @bolded is needless in your comment, except if you purposely inserted it to slight some particular set of people as apparent. As in, I doubt if there is any tribe in the country that is not associated with its own "demon". Not even when most of us dey claim say village pipu full everywhere..
Well, it's this sort of comments that makes me think if some of us were in the shoes of Officer Derek and the other cops that callously took the life out of Floyd, we would do much worse things to fellow humans, all in the name of race/tribe.

If you understand the context and usage, you will know that 'Yoruba demons' has nothing to do with tribalism. In fact, it is used more by the Yoruba's themselves. I'm sure the guy is probably Yoruba himself

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Zeus04: 7:28am On Jul 10, 2020
ShoeShineGuy:
Bros, @bolded is needless in your comment, except if you purposely inserted it to slight some particular set of people as apparent. As in, I doubt if there is any tribe in the country that is not associated with its own "demon". Not even when most of us dey claim say village pipu full everywhere..
Well, it's this sort of comments that makes me think if some of us were in the shoes of Officer Derek and the other cops that callously took the life out of Floyd, we would do much worse things to fellow humans, all in the name of race/tribe.

I completely agree with you. I know some will say this is going too far or this isn't the forum for such convos but we need to be more conscious of our choice of words. It may sound as a joke but not all may see it so. I am not Yoruba but when I read the post, it didn't seat well with me but decided to just scroll until your comment. Other words that stereotype people like 'Aboki' or 'Omo Nna' that goes beyond the literal meaning can be seen as triabalistic... Which to me is the same family as racism.

We all need to unlearn these things we use causally and drop that 'Nigerian culture'... Specially as most of us would find ourselves on the other side.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Exmay02: 7:46am On Jul 10, 2020
Zeus04:

I completely agree with you. I know some will say this is going too

We all need to unlearn these things we use causally and drop that 'Nigerian culture'... Specially as most of us would find ourselves on the other side.

Can we drop this stupidity now, and not keep dragging unnecessary thing?

For your info, guys happily call themselves yoruba demon when gisting or making jokes, i believe u are an ancestor, probably in your 40s, so u think yoruba demon is an abusive word, better open your mind and be sociable before u reach canada.

people like u will always form i too know, which one is nigeria culture here now better face your front

I am a yoruba demon. Can we now stop this argument and face d purpose of d group?

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by tolam08(m): 8:01am On Jul 10, 2020
I was able to reach QLife via 0811 397 5433 to book medicals.
I hope this helps.
funmigal:
Hey guys.
I just got my ITA and i am tryin to book for medicals.the numbers for both Qlife and IOM are unavailable. Please i want to know how to go about it and what supporting documents to use via email. Thanks

9 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by jancollins: 8:24am On Jul 10, 2020
Good Job you have done here.

You have simply broken down requirements for getting PNP. And I will advice people with CRS 450 and above should consider the listed NOCs.
Things are not as easy as they were before.

You need advice on PNP? Contact this guy ooh.

ednut1:
because PNP is not straight forward. for now you can only apply to Saskatchewan without a job offer and their requirements and pnp points are not easy to meet. your degree must match occupation, to score high you need 9 years experience or relative there. only a few would qualify.

British Columbia, new-foundland land and most of the northern territories - job offer needed
Manitoba- since July 2019 only students, job offer of work permit holders already there qualify.
Alberta- since COVID only those already in Alberta or with Canada experience qualify
Ontario - some selected NOC are chosen randomly from the pool CRS 460 to 500 range this year.
Nova scotia -chosen randomly from the pool based on NOC in demand there( accountants, carpenters, nurses, advertisers, french speakers, early childhood educators, social workers etc have been picked since last year).
New Brunswick- people with french, forestry noc, customer service supervisors etc have been picked at random.

summary: PNP is not as easy and its based mostly on luck. i waited a year for PNP and never got it. only got when I didn't need it anymore from Ontario with 465 crs.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 10, 2020
ShoeShineGuy:

Bros, there is nothing worth writing epistle about that post. He was clearly tapping in to an already existing banter, which is funny, he isn't the originator. Every tribe has something they use to troll them and that's not tribalism anything. Come on, lets not be so sensitive or sanctimonious about nothing. It was on a lighter note.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by KESHYLOVE(m): 8:57am On Jul 10, 2020
BeuHarry:

Please get a additional certificate or learn French. Congrats on your IELTS result. Hope you got the required result in each of the categories (LRSW)

Thank you my friend, currently, these options are not accessible for me as I am based in dubai, is there any province that I can apply to, or any online certification from Canada I can do sharp sharp such as Safety or quality or food that can increase my crs scores?

Gurus, share ur knowledge, help us to come too.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 10, 2020
BeuHarry:

If you understand the context and usage, you will know that 'Yoruba demons' has nothing to do with tribalism. In fact, it is used more by the Yoruba's themselves. I'm sure the guy is probably Yoruba himself

Like! something people use to banter daily on social media is what they are comparing to tribal and racial slurs. I think they are just projecting their fault on the guy. In the end, we cannot all be too serious with life.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 10, 2020
KESHYLOVE:

Thank you my friend, currently, these options are not accessible for me as I am based in dubai, is there any province that I can apply to, or any online certification from Canada [b][/b]I can do sharp sharp [b][/b]such as Safety or quality or food that can increase my crs scores?

Gurus, share ur knowledge, help us to come too.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 10, 2020
SirAyodeji:
Technically, evaluating only your Law degree is enough.
But if you evaluate both your law school and degree, you won't need to reevaluate for your NCA.

Is that the position? Cos i know it is NCA that evaluates that one for use for licensing in Canada. You will still have to send your Law School transcript to NCA for evaluation.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Zeus04: 9:04am On Jul 10, 2020
Exmay02:

Can we drop this stupidity now, and not keep dragging unnecessary thing?

For your info, guys happily call themselves yoruba demon when gisting or making jokes, i believe u are an ancestor, probably in your 40s, so u think yoruba demon is an abusive word, better open your mind and be sociable before u reach canada.

people like u will always form i too know, which one is nigeria culture here now better face your front

I am a yoruba demon. Can we now stop this argument and face d purpose of d group?

You should read your comment in a public space and ask who is really stupid amongst us. And for your info, I am in my early 30s but what does age have to do in knowing how to address people? For your info also, I have spent all my life in Lagos, speak Yoruba fluently and I fully understand the context of the word but will also tell you that I have loads of friends that are Yoruba's that such don't go well with them. I also have people from the north that feel offended when they call them 'Aboki'.

Friends, siblings or people you know can call themselves whatever they like but you should never assume that eveyother persons will appreciate it. We learn everyday and stereotyping people is never a good thing weather we joke about it or not.

You really need to go back home to learn how to address people and show respect. Cos it's obvious that you lack some. Its evidence that you are a child in an adult body and you should grow up!

I'd drop this here so we can focus on our focus.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Exmay02: 9:07am On Jul 10, 2020
Zeus04:

You should read your comment in a public space and ask who is really stupid amongst us. And for your info, I am in my early 30s but what does a

I'd drop this here so we can focus on our focus.

I will reply u with just 1 short sentence, no need for long epistle.

You are a fool

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by funmigal: 9:09am On Jul 10, 2020
tolam08:
I was able to reach QLife via 0811 397 5433 to book medicals.
I hope this helps.
Thank you very much.i am most grateful.i was able to secure an appointment thanks to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 10, 2020
Exmay02:

You are a fool

It's okay. If the person you replied didn't feel offended and understood you, i think you shouldn't bother further. No matter what comes next, it's okay.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Prisscindy(f): 9:32am On Jul 10, 2020
Looool, I am sure I'm not the only one laughing about these comments. E don do o!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Zeus04: 9:33am On Jul 10, 2020
Exmay02:

You are a fool

And you will say you have sense like this Bloody dingbat!!!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Exmay02: 9:34am On Jul 10, 2020
Zeus04:

And you will say you have sense like this Bloody dingbat!!!

Thunder and obatala kill u there, dumbass.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Zeus04: 9:39am On Jul 10, 2020
Exmay02:

Thunder and obatala kill u there, dumbass.

No wonder... Obatala Where are you from?? Your level of ode and 'localness' get cold stone ice-cream ontop.

Crispy Mumu!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Exmay02: 9:40am On Jul 10, 2020
Otoge:

It's okay. If the person you replied didn't feel offended and understood you, i think you shouldn't bother further. No matter what comes next, it's okay.

Thanks brotherly... Unfortunately, we live in a country where alot of people have comprehension issue, and where people see everything as war.

Hardly will u go out on d street of lagos where u won't see danfo driver or one frustrated person fighting... Are this the kind of people that will represent Nigeria in Canada?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Prisscindy(f): 9:41am On Jul 10, 2020
@zeus04 @exmay02 it's enough now. You guys should let it go
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Exmay02: 9:45am On Jul 10, 2020
Zeus04:

No wonder... Obatala Where are you from?? Your level of ode and 'localness' get cold stone ice-cream ontop.

Crispy Mumu!

I wonder, i keep wondering, if u can't decipher what yoruba demon is, then i keep wondering again if i am d local one or you this foolish hippopotamus, is it because there is the word demon attached to it?

Your foolishness amaze me. Like do we have a youth as dumb as this in 2020?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 10, 2020
Sincerchic, you see what your IELTS result has caused? Why did you pass excellently, eh? Whyyyyy grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Agbeni33: 9:49am On Jul 10, 2020
Oleayo22:

Hello Agben33,
Please I like to find out about Lasu and Ext-Ng. I sent you a PM. Please respond.

Have replied you. Lasu said they are not using Ext ng. They said they already have correspondence with WES and they sent my transcript through that on 16th of June. But my account as not been updated by WES since then.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Exmay02: 9:53am On Jul 10, 2020
Otoge:
Sincerchic, you see what your IELTS result has caused? Why did you pass excellently, eh? Whyyyyy grin grin

grin grin that babe na d real IELTS demon (I know some fools can misinterpret this again)
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by MystiqueTaurus(m): 9:53am On Jul 10, 2020
Good morning everyone. Please what’s the best way to go about making payment for OINP. I used a UBA/Zenith/Union MasterCard and and the payment was being declined probably due to the new monthly payment restriction of 500 USD. Please help.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 10, 2020
MystiqueTaurus:
Good morning everyone. Please what’s the best way to go about making payment for OINP. I used a UBA/Zenith/Union MasterCard and and the payment was being declined probably due to the new monthly payment restriction of 500 USD. Please help.

Access Bank visa card. Or dollar account will do the job.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Zeus04: 9:55am On Jul 10, 2020
Exmay02:

I wonder, i keep wondering, if u can't decipher what yoruba demon is, then i keep wondering again if i am d local one or you this foolish hippopotamus, is it because there is the word demon attached to it?

Your foolishness amaze me. Like do we have a youth as dumb as this in 2020?

Your inability to understand that not everyone may like being addressed as such is what amazes me. If I call you a bitch or nigga, it may go well with some and not with others. Such words are not what you use in public spaces cos they can be offensive, triabalistic or racist!

Since you cant comprehend, then you are def an idiotic 'what's up' youth. Bloody orangutan!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by MystiqueTaurus(m): 9:57am On Jul 10, 2020
Otoge:

Access Bank visa card. Or dollar account will do the job.

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by MayorOfEdmonton: 9:58am On Jul 10, 2020
People's husbands and fathers (Zeus04 & Exmay02) you guys sud drop it already, who knows if u will be workmates in Canada cheesy cheesy
@Zeus04 clearly missed the joke in ur comment, bigbrother Tobi clearly calls himself yoruba demon on social media, so is he racist against himself?
Make una chill abeg its weekend already.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (634) (635) (636) (637) (638) (639) (640) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.