Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (640) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1337406 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Exmay02: 7:58pm On Jul 10, 2020
abiodunn:
Hello all, please how does one view messages sent to you on Nairaland? I got a notification that a member sent me an email, but don't know where to find the message. Thank you.

Check d email u used to register on nairaland
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by BeuHarry: 8:12pm On Jul 10, 2020
chigora:
Please.I need correct WES.website. it seems that that they have WES USA and WES Canada

https://www.wes.org/ca/
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by tysaxmalomo: 8:41pm On Jul 10, 2020
Good Evening all,

Please on the application forms when asked for Region what’s the correct thing to input especially in the Work History, personal History and Address aspects
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Tundeom: 8:45pm On Jul 10, 2020
Good evening, everyone.

1) will ICES accept M.Sc. statement of result (at the point of registration) while Unilag sends my Transcript by official email? My certificate is not ready. I convoked last year.

2) Is it possible to evaluate CIPM certificate? If yes, how do I go about it? Do I have to get a transcript from them or what? Will addition point be gotten for it?

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 10, 2020
Tundeom:
Good evening, everyone.

1) will ICES accept M.Sc. statement of result (at the point of registration) while Unilag sends my Transcript by official email? My certificate is not ready. I convoked last year.

2) Is it possible to evaluate CIPM certificate? If yes, how do I go about it? Do I have to get a transcript from them or what? Will addition point be gotten for it?

Thank you
Use WES nao. CIPM + Masters? bro.....
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by sunvick(m): 8:51pm On Jul 10, 2020
Please guys, have anyone done PCC recently in Lagos?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by IbroDante: 8:54pm On Jul 10, 2020
hi guys, i want to ask if Saskatchewan and Alberta accept a gift deed for a provincial nominee application from a mother or a member of the family for settlement funds?. Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Tundeom: 9:32pm On Jul 10, 2020
Do you mean I can evaluate both (CIPM+Masters)? If yes, do I incur extra fees for doing both? I'm new to the whole process. Also, do I need CIPM transcript for it or the CIPM certificate will suffice?

Kindly explain. Thank you

listowell:

Use WES nao. CIPM + Masters? bro.....
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 10, 2020
Tundeom:
Do you mean I can evaluate both (CIPM+Masters)? If yes, do I incur extra fees for doing both? I'm new to the whole process. Also, do I need CIPM transcript for it or the CIPM certificate will suffice?

Kindly explain. Thank you

Read page1.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ShoeShineGuy: 9:40pm On Jul 10, 2020
Eeyah.. Pele. I can relate but it's not over yet. Take a break if need be and refire. I'm positive you'll overcome this challenge.
Onebase79:

Latest ielts result
L = 8.0
R = 6.5
W = 6.5
S = 7.0

I'm tired!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by firpemi(f): 9:48pm On Jul 10, 2020
How was your result
Ehizy007:
Okay.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by firpemi(f): 9:50pm On Jul 10, 2020
wawu
Mrsc22:
2am in the morning

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by SoftWorking(f): 9:57pm On Jul 10, 2020
IbroDante:
hi guys, i want to ask if Saskatchewan and Alberta accept a gift deed for a provincial nominee application from a mother or a member of the family for settlement funds?. Thank you

Saskatchewan doesnt accept gift deed... your best bet is let the person gift you the money and you need to have it clock 90days with ur name before applications submission.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Samgalaxy: 10:13pm On Jul 10, 2020
And for Alberta, you don't need to show your POF. you only state it in one of the forms

SoftWorking:

Saskatchewan doesnt accept gift deed... your best bet is let the person gift you the money and you need to have it clock 90days with ur name before applications submission.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by opeyemi2012(m): 10:26pm On Jul 10, 2020
kiari:

yes dear you can add your ciin certificate and pay later
My Bachelor's degree transcripts was with wes for 1 year and 8months cool before I sent them a message to add my 2nd certificate after they added it. then I paid.(only paid $207)no extra cost
So your undergraduate transcript can be with wes for as long as it can..let it gather dust sef. when you're ready to pay they will answer you. cheesy
Wish I knew this earlier. Unilag will not frustrate my life. I am tired
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 10:46pm On Jul 10, 2020
Because of 5000 CAD. When will people get sense bayi

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Tundeom: 10:54pm On Jul 10, 2020
Hello. Please, I need your advice.

I have BSC, MSC and CIPM. Which should I evaluate with WES?
MSC + CIPM? OR BSC+MSC+CIPM? Do I get extra points from doing the three? Or Msc + CIPM is okay? I'm new here.

Thank you

Nacho4:
No extra charges. Wes will wait until they have received all the documents for the qualifications you indicate you want to evaluate before issuing you an ECA report. So go ahead.

Matter of fact, I paid for evaluation in September 2019 when I wasn't even done with my program, and was only able to get my documents across to WES in march 2020.

You just gonna see "Awaiting Documents" on your profile

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by opella(f): 10:58pm On Jul 10, 2020
Mamaroon:

I am not sure these 4 duties will be ok to choose NOC 4031 with details below.

Can the head of department help?

These people used 4031 for NYSC experience: opella and capsule as per their PPR stories, so it has been done...maybe they were able to get letters that correlated.
Yes my NOC was 4031. For the letter, your job duties should cover a good percent of the listed main duties on the CIC website. I was lucky the school principal allowed me to draft the letter myself. Attached was what I used...hope this helps.

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Tundeom: 10:58pm On Jul 10, 2020
Thank have done that. That leads me to other questions

listowell:

Read page1.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Lifer1: 11:09pm On Jul 10, 2020
Hi!

I am a medical doctor with 2 years work experience ( Internship and NYSC),Single with IELTS CLB 9. My degree is just Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery.

I want to enter the EE pool to try for PR. I understand I cannot practice medicine in Canada due to Licensing. I want to tow the academic line (Get my master's and PhD in Canada).

Has any Nigerian medical doctor ever done this?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by SoftWorking(f): 11:57pm On Jul 10, 2020
Onebase79:

Latest ielts result
L = 8.0
R = 6.5
W = 6.5
S = 7.0

I'm tired!!!!

Pele please dont be...eyes on the prize.
This is my exact result but in my case its SINP way so am good to go with it.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Josephhh: 12:00am On Jul 11, 2020
Msc.

Tundeom:

MSC + CIPM? OR BSC+MSC+CIPM? Do I get extra points from doing the three? Or Msc + CIPM is okay? I'm new here.

Thank you

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Josephhh: 12:02am On Jul 11, 2020
Why not evaluate your MBBS?

Lifer1:
Hi!

I am a medical doctor with 2 years work experience ( Internship and NYSC),Single with IELTS CLB 9. My degree is just Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery.

I want to enter the EE pool to try for PR. I understand I cannot practice medicine in Canada due to Licensing. I want to tow the academic line (Get my master's and PhD in Canada).

Has any Nigerian medical doctor ever done this?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ThowLou(m): 12:24am On Jul 11, 2020
Any staff of GTBank here who has gotten a reference letter? Kindly PM me on how you went about it or kindly share details of the kind of reference you were given. Clarifying for a friend, it’s quite urgent. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Prettiepearlz(f): 12:33am On Jul 11, 2020
Tundeom:

Thank you

Evaluate ONLY your masters.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Lifer1: 12:41am On Jul 11, 2020
Josephhh:
Why not evaluate your MBBS?

I will. I just wanted to know if it is a wise decision.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Prettiepearlz(f): 12:42am On Jul 11, 2020
ThowLou:
Any staff of GTBank here who has gotten a reference letter? Kindly PM me on how you went about it or kindly share details of the kind of reference you were given. Clarifying for a friend, it’s quite urgent. Thank you.
In whatever your friend does, he or she shouldn't try to use GTB letter head paper in case he/she is in a department that has access to it. It will not end well. As far as I know, I do not think GTB issues offer letter to anyone ( I stand to be corrected). Your friend may need to get his or her supervisor or even a colleague to help write the letter on a plain paper and possibly notarize it and then back it up with a LOE.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 12:48am On Jul 11, 2020
ThowLou:
gtb has stopped issuing reference letters for immigration.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Josephhh: 1:01am On Jul 11, 2020
It is sir.

Lifer1:
I will. I just wanted to know if it is a wise decision.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by IbroDante: 1:15am On Jul 11, 2020
hi, i already made my account and was ineligible in the express entry profile in alberta province due to low crs. ielts 6.5. can i revoke my gckey to create a new clean profile.? or delete the ineligibility profile i created and recreate another one to be eligible for alberta province? or can the ineligibility profile created work for alberta?

this is the message i received after creating it please any insight on what to do next thank you

Dear dante
Express Entry Profile:
Your Express Entry profile has been reviewed and we have determined that you are not eligible for Express
Entry at this time.
To qualify for Express Entry, you must meet the minimum eligibility criteria for the Federal Skilled Worker
Program, and/or the Federal Skilled Trades Program and/or the Canadian Experience Class. Based on the
information you gave in your profile, you do not appear to meet the minimum eligibility criteria for any of these
programs at the moment.
Below are a few examples of why a candidate will be found ineligible:
• not having a valid language test,
• language test results that are more than two years old,
• a language test score that is too low,
• not having enough relevant work experience,
• not having the required education level,
• not having enough funds.
If you still want to come to Canada as a skilled immigrant, you can take steps to improve your qualifications and
register for Express Entry at a later date. For example, you may try to improve your language score or gain a
higher level of education.
You can also consider applying directly to a province or territory through the Provincial Nominee Program. Learn
more here: .
Find out more about immigrating to Canada at .
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ThowLou(m): 1:43am On Jul 11, 2020
ednut1:
gtb has stopped issuing reference letters for immigration.

Thank you very much. We just want to know what is stated on the letter so she can think of the next step as per discussing with a supervisor or colleague
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ThowLou(m): 1:44am On Jul 11, 2020
Prettiepearlz:

In whatever your friend does, he or she shouldn't try to use GTB letter head paper in case he/she is in a department that has access to it. It will not end well. As far as I know, I do not think GTB issues offer letter to anyone ( I stand to be corrected). Your friend may need to get his or her supervisor or even a colleague to help write the letter on a plain paper and possibly notarize it and then back it up with a LOE.

Thank you. We just want to know the exact content of the letter. It will aid her in speaking with her supervisor and explaining why she wants a letter from him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.