Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (655) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1334621 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (652) (653) (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by truetosin: 1:08pm On Jul 17, 2020
Thank you soo much.

Thank you to those that abused him as well. It will definitely end in praise.

God bless you all.
JustMellow:

Hello Truetosin,

He may or not be able to defend himself if he can argue and be precise with the right information irrespective of the decision outcome. How would this be of benefit to him if the application is refused now transcends to the future of not been bothered by the previous wrongful information in any further correspondence or dealing with IRCC.
This is if the 15 points for sibling is important to you and worth the consequences.

This could be done in these suggested ways below and note that there is a disclaimer to this opinionated advice or suggestion, which ever suits it most.

Before he begins any future application with IRCC, he should draft a well-constructed and concise letter to that effect through email and/or webform with the appropriate previous application details, even if the agent is registered or not. The letter should express these viewpoints:

1. It should contain a remorseful, emotional and polite admission of wrongdoing.

2. He shouldn't mention of any intent to apply for any of IRCC programs but to provide clarification to IRCC on some sensitive wrong information that could induce error after recently discovering that the agent he sought service from was fraudulent and lacked moral integrity.

3. Accept the blame on the basis that he should have did a step-by-step follow-up on the application but due to his personal busy engagements could not do so and also based the refusal of the agent to release sufficient information regarding your application including the details of his GcKey online account. This is more easier if the agent is registered but none of these agents in Nigeria are registered.

4. That an affidavit 'has been' deposed to the effect and that he felt the need to inform IRCC for outright transparency even though the application has been finalized. Attached the affidavit and other legal documents to ascertain the right claim.

5. That he could not take legal actions against the agent due to no signed contract as it was verbally agreed upon/sealed based on mutual trust.

N.B: until a response is gotten from IRCC, he should consider using his time for something else and shouldn't deem it well to file in for EE IF claiming sibling point is the goal.

OR

He could file in the EE application with a LOE detailing the aforementioned and with open arms be ready to accept whatever comes forth.

Disclaimer: this is not a legal advice but just an opinion.

All the best

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by oty1993: 1:09pm On Jul 17, 2020
For those that used etx to send their transcript to WES, how did you get your university to send it to them

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Doriana2: 1:13pm On Jul 17, 2020
shegs637:
Please try not to use Sterling bank to pay this morning cos the rate is mad... 348 Naira to 1 CAD. My chest is still paining me from the debit alert I saw shocked shocked angry angry I'm in sifia pains but once I recover I'm storming that banking hall. Kilode!
This is outrageous and extortive. Does anyone know how the exchange rate for different banks can be checked before paying? Also, which bank has the lowest exchange rate?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by tolam08(m): 1:21pm On Jul 17, 2020
0803 474 7802
CokeBar:

I honestly think we don't have to quote when we have nothing to say...

For the fact that I know there's a man that can help with PCC when you aren't available should let you know that I have read through.

I only need Inspector Moshood's contact, is that a problem?

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by RealTrump: 1:24pm On Jul 17, 2020
tolam08:
I believe if you are not a lazy Nigerian youth, you should be aware by now that you were being trolled...How you still fall for this prank beats my imagination.
Kindly go to page one of this thread and get all the required basic information there. Best wishes
@moneybag007

Let's try and be kind. Some people are just visiting this thread for the very first time. Such people do not deserve to be fed wrong information just for your entertainment. The difference between them n you is that you found this thread before them, not because there is something special about your IQ.

25 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by CokeBar(f): 1:36pm On Jul 17, 2020
tolam08:
0803 474 7802
Thanks

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by AyoMini77: 1:45pm On Jul 17, 2020
Hi Everyone,

Anybody with a reliable contact in UNIBEN for transcripts/WES verification should please assist a brother?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 17, 2020
CokeBar:

I honestly think we don't have to quote when we have nothing to say...

For the fact that I know there's a man that can help with PCC when you aren't available should let you know that I have read through.

I only need Inspector Moshood's contact, is that a problem?
Showing strength only when attacking eh. Na u sabi. If you search it, you see it. No, give me pap...

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Silversurfer1: 2:14pm On Jul 17, 2020
Otoge:

Start now to snap pictures. Attaach LOE explaining that you didn't know you'd do EE 8 years ago so you don't have pics for the time.

You no well sha grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Kikstar: 2:18pm On Jul 17, 2020
Hello. Please does anyone have contact for Benue State University transcripts processing.

It is really urgent. God bless
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Chenkes: 2:19pm On Jul 17, 2020
Their rate has been crazy in the last couple of days. $1 is 460 as against 415 that it was early last week. Stanbic is 420
shegs637:
Please try not to use Sterling bank to pay this morning cos the rate is mad... 348 Naira to 1 CAD. My chest is still paining me from the debit alert I saw shocked shocked angry angry I'm in sifia pains but once I recover I'm storming that banking hall. Kilode!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Silversurfer1: 2:26pm On Jul 17, 2020
truetosin:
Thank you soo much.

Thank you to those that abused him as well. It will definitely end in praise.

God bless you all.

I suggest you tell this person not to write any letter. Oyinbo people don't take fraud or lies likely, especially for immigration and ignorance is not an excuse. Plus he willingly lied on his application that his Uncle is his Father because of sponsorship. He could have been honest and said his Uncle was his sponsor and provided proof.
All a letter will do now, no matter how sorrowful and heart wrenching it is, is hasten the 5 year ban he will chop. I think an unsuccessful applicants data is deleted from their system after two years or so per their data privacy policy, so he should try again when that happens.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Silversurfer1: 2:28pm On Jul 17, 2020
RealTrump:

@moneybag007

Let's try and be kind. Some people are just visiting this thread for the very first time. Such people do not deserve to be fed wrong information just for your entertainment. The difference between them n you is that you found this thread before them, not because there is something special about your IQ.

She has been on this thread for a while and even if she hadn't it still isn't an excuse to ask such a question. If you refuse to do your own personal research before coming here, any information you see that is misleading and you believe it, you will take it like that

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Chenkes: 2:30pm On Jul 17, 2020
I bank with couple of Banks so I try to make $1 purchases on some sites to confirm which Bank has the lowest rate for that day
Doriana2:

This is outrageous and extortive. Does anyone know how the exchange rate for different banks can be checked before paying? Also, which bank has the lowest exchange rate?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Amanee(f): 2:31pm On Jul 17, 2020
The difference is actually that he took the pain to read through page one, follow the links and do some research.

RealTrump:

@moneybag007

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by MayorOfEdmonton: 2:42pm On Jul 17, 2020
Ur head dey der.. u be correct Chenkes cool

Chenkes:
I bank with couple of Banks so I try to make $1 purchases on some sites to confirm which Bank has the lowest rate for that day

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by moneybag007(m): 3:13pm On Jul 17, 2020
RealTrump MR IQ,

Please do not be rude to me. I have been on this thread for more than 2 years and for your information I did my research right before I started asking questions. You know how many times they've directed her to page 1 but she chooses to ignore them. Do you know how pissed one can get when you are being asked by an SSS 3 student how to subtract 2 form 4? That's the basic illustration for what the lady just did. She should have observed the due diligence by going through the almighty page 1, know what the thread is all about and come back here to ask questions. Why did you attend classes before sitting for tests and exams ? Some people just preferred to be spoon-fed. I wonder why someone who will eventually sit for IELTS READING (Particularly in this instance) & other bands finds it hard to go through a page that will open her eyes to each stage involved in the whole process... It's so disheartening I must confess.
She was the one that chose to ridicule herself by shying away from the right cause...

Once again, PLEASE DO NOT USE ME TO CATCH CRUISE. I've never joined issues with anybody since I joined nairaland.... Jeje lọmọ eko mi n lọ o

RealTrump:

@moneybag007

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by conscienceman4(m): 3:31pm On Jul 17, 2020
Dear House,
In this time of COVID-19, which do you advise I use in sending documents to WES from my school. Courier or school official email?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 17, 2020
Silversurfer1:

I suggest you tell this person not to write any letter. Oyinbo people don't take fraud or lies likely, especially for immigration and ignorance is not an excuse. Plus he willingly lied on his application that his Uncle is his Father because of sponsorship. He could have been honest and said his Uncle was his sponsor and provided proof.
All a letter will do now, no matter how sorrowful and heart wrenching it is, is hasten the 5 year ban he will chop. I think an unsuccessful applicants data is deleted from their system after two years or so per their data privacy policy, so he should try again when that happens.

Spot on. Writing to them ahead of time doesn't undo fraud neither is it sufficient penance. Rather you are just showing them where to look in your application when you send it. If you have no application pending, i dont see why one should send a mail to them if its not for inquiry.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 17, 2020
RealTrump:

@moneybag007

Abeg x3. The moniker you are arguing for has been on this thread longer than i began to see your own moniker. He or she isn't new in any ramification. It was expected that he should know better (have read and understood the basic details). Anybody that has started the EE process be it ECA or IELTs, that was confused or swayed by that text should be very very worried about their journey wallahi cos it shows something is off.

Even if you are new, is that the only page you saw or Could navigate? Said newbie cannot go back and forth the pages to see something else? Like a follow up info or beginning of an Issue and even replies from others? Just that page. There is a problem somewhere bro and it is not with the messages.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 17, 2020
Amanee:
The difference is actually that he took the pain to read through page one, follow the links and do some research.

!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by muvey10: 3:52pm On Jul 17, 2020
But you used other people to catch cruise (trolling) some people can’t take what they dish out
moneybag007:
RealTrump MR IQ,

Please do not be rude to me. I have been on this thread for more than 2 years and for your information I did my research right before I started asking questions. You know how many times they've directed her to page 1 but she chooses to ignore them. Do you know how pissed one can get when you are being asked by an SSS 3 student how to subtract 2 form 4? That's the basic illustration for what the lady just did. She should have observed the due diligence by going through the almighty page 1, know what the thread is all about and come back here to ask questions. Why did you attend classes before sitting for tests and exams ? Some people just preferred to be spoon-fed. I wonder why someone who will eventually sit for IELTS READING (Particularly in this instance) & other bands finds it hard to go through a page that will open her eyes to each stage involved in the whole process... It's so disheartening I must confess.
She was the one that chose to ridicule herself by shying away from the right cause...

Once again, PLEASE DO NOT USE ME TO CATCH CRUISE. I've never joined issues with anybody since I joined nairaland.... Jeje lọmọ eko mi n lọ o

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by muvey10: 3:55pm On Jul 17, 2020
The truth is whether you have been on this platform for 100 years. Respect everyone. If someone’s question pisses you off, ignore it, no insults, no trolling etc. Just scroll pass. When nobody answers the person, the person would do the needful. I see a lot of rude and degrading comments on this platform, it’s a pity!!!

31 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ThowLou(m): 4:17pm On Jul 17, 2020
muvey10:
The truth is whether you have been on this platform for 100 years. Respect everyone. If someone’s question pisses you off, ignore it, no insults, no trolling etc. Just scroll pass. When nobody answers the person, the person would do the needful. I see a lot of rude and degrading comments on this platform, it’s a pity!!!

It’s not just degrading, it defeats the purpose of this platform. If you cannot answer a question or feel it’s too stupid, just ignore. You don’t even know who is who on this thread or how a thoughtful your response might be helpful in future. People should learn to be polite and kind or just keep quiet if you cannot be that.

19 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by muvey10: 4:20pm On Jul 17, 2020
Exactly. At the end of the day, people would keep their experiences, comments, questions off this thread for fear of being laughed at or trolled or degraded. And you prevent people from learning from others experiences.
ThowLou:

It’s not just degrading, it defeats the purpose of this platform. If you cannot answer a question or feel it’s too stupid, just ignore. You don’t even know who is who on this thread or how a thoughtful your response might be helpful in future. People should learn to be polite and kind or just keep quiet if you cannot be that.

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ShowYoung: 4:31pm On Jul 17, 2020
Please, I need a clarification;

I have been working for an unregistered start-up since 2017, the start-up got registered just last year. Please, can the work experience from this company be claimed to the tune of 3 years?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 17, 2020
ShowYoung:
Please, I need a clarification;

I have been working for an unregistered start-up since 2017, the start-up got registered just last year. Please, can the work experience from this company be claimed to the tune of 3 years?

If you have proof of the business being a going concern since 2017, like business premises fee or any payment/levy made in the name of the business, you can use it to prove that the business has been in existence and explain that you just registered to regularise.
It may fly.
Wait for the views of others too.. There may bee other ways and i may be incorrect.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by moneybag007(m): 5:31pm On Jul 17, 2020
muvey10:

But you used other people to catch cruise (trolling) some people can’t take what they dish out

You are one of them. Those that ask questions without first conducting proper research. If you aren't, you won't call my action 'cruise catching'
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by muvey10: 5:46pm On Jul 17, 2020
see this one me that has gotten VISITOR VISA TO Canada and waiting for COPR all by reading experiences and ignoring trolls like you.Not everyone is your mate. Learn to be nice or keep shut
moneybag007:

You are one of them. Those that ask questions without first conducting proper research. If you aren't, you won't call my action 'cruise catching'

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Richdee1(m): 5:51pm On Jul 17, 2020
muvey10:
see this one me that has gotten VISITOR VISA TO Canada and waiting for COPR all by reading experiences and ignoring trolls like you.Not everyone is your mate. Learn to be nice or keep shut

Congrats on ur visa. E don do abeg!

(1) (2) (3) ... (652) (653) (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.