Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (656) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1338859 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (653) (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) (659) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Abuja2canada: 5:55pm On Jul 17, 2020
Francieuche:
I taught in a school and was paid in cash, do I need to tender a reference letter and a Letter of Explanation

Get a salary certificate.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Abuja2canada: 6:04pm On Jul 17, 2020
ifyonline:
So for someone that work let me say 8 years ago, and no plans for Canada PR then. He/ she was paid in cash. And the person just collect cash without picture or snapping. What will that person do??

Get a salary certificate from the establishment.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Abuja2canada: 6:07pm On Jul 17, 2020
Otoge:

Start now to snap pictures. Attaach LOE explaining that you didn't know you'd do EE 8 years ago so you don't have pics for the time.

����� savage king grin grin grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 17, 2020
Guys, guys, chill!!! grin

No one is encouraging intellectual laziness. The point being raised is that we should treat people the way we want to be treated...with respect.

We don't have to respond to every question to add value to the thread. Silence is actually a response, believe it or not. Referring people to page 1 is excellent....it's the sacarsm and barbs that aren't. I remember asking a question about jobs on the Living in Canada thread some months ago and not one soul responded...I took that as a response...maybe they didn't have the answer...maybe my question was stupid...it made me seek for answers by searching the thread thoroughly and other resources.

We would typically be careful about how we speak to our colleagues at work in Nigeria, even when we disagree with them....if we don't do this currently, it's a skill we'll need in Canada.

On days when I have nothing better to do, I look back to the first post of some who respond harshly and even they, in some instances asked questions that may have been considered silly 6 or 12 months prior (on particularly lazy days I even screen grab for kicks). grin

Let's just be kind to each other, the world is already such a harsh place especially Naija.

A wonderful weekend to all!

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 17, 2020
muvey10:
Exactly. At the end of the day, people would keep their experiences, comments, questions off this thread for fear of being laughed at or trolled or degraded. And you prevent people from learning from others experiences.
If you keep your questions and comments off here or to yourself, largely you hurt nobody. Anyone dey force anybody to migrate? How e take benefit me?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by muvey10: 6:17pm On Jul 17, 2020
A simple experience can be the lifesaver between acceptance and denial.life is not about you
listowell:

If you keep your questions and comments off here or to yourself, largely you hurt nobody. Anyone dey force anybody to migrate? How e take benefit me?

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Zeus04: 6:22pm On Jul 17, 2020
JustMellow:

Hello Truetosin,

He may or not be able to defend himself if he can argue and be precise with the right information irrespective of the decision outcome. How would this be of benefit to him if the application is refused now transcends to the future of not been bothered by the previous wrongful information in any further correspondence or dealing with IRCC.
This is if the 15 points for sibling is important to you and worth the consequences.

This could be done in these suggested ways below and note that there is a disclaimer to this opinionated advice or suggestion, which ever suits it most.

Before he begins any future application with IRCC, he should draft a well-constructed and concise letter to that effect through email and/or webform with the appropriate previous application details, even if the agent is registered or not. The letter should express these viewpoints:

1. It should contain a remorseful, emotional and polite admission of wrongdoing.

2. He shouldn't mention of any intent to apply for any of IRCC programs but to provide clarification to IRCC on some sensitive wrong information that could induce error after recently discovering that the agent he sought service from was fraudulent and lacked moral integrity.

3. Accept the blame on the basis that he should have did a step-by-step follow-up on the application but due to his personal busy engagements could not do so and also based the refusal of the agent to release sufficient information regarding your application including the details of his GcKey online account. This is more easier if the agent is registered but none of these agents in Nigeria are registered.

4. That an affidavit 'has been' deposed to the effect and that he felt the need to inform IRCC for outright transparency even though the application has been finalized. Attached the affidavit and other legal documents to ascertain the right claim.

5. That he could not take legal actions against the agent due to no signed contract as it was verbally agreed upon/sealed based on mutual trust.

N.B: until a response is gotten from IRCC, he should consider using his time for something else and shouldn't deem it well to file in for EE IF claiming sibling point is the goal.

OR

He could file in the EE application with a LOE detailing the aforementioned and with open arms be ready to accept whatever comes forth.

Disclaimer: this is not a legal advice but just an opinion.

All the best

Nice one bro.

We all should know that what is done is done. The fellow made a mistake then and came here to seek for help to remedy his past decisions. I think it's on us to provide solutions on how to help him, perhaps profer ways he can come clean of his doing, hence y I really appreciate this post.

Its never an excuse to do wrong but sometimes ones nativity and I'll knowledge of a process can make one make certain decisions. I can relate to this when I was preparing my application to go study in the US... The agent I first met kinda gave a similar guide but cos I knew better, I applied the right way and got my visa.

Whoever you are with this issue, I wish you the best.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by FunmilolaGold(f): 6:47pm On Jul 17, 2020
Mamaroon:
Guys, guys, chill!!! grin

No one is encouraging intellectual laziness. The point being raised is that we should treat people the way we want to be treated...with respect.

We don't have to respond to every question to add value to the thread. Silence is actually a response, believe it or not. Referring people to page 1 is excellent....it's the sacarsm and barbs that aren't. I remember asking a question about jobs on the Living in Canada thread some months ago and not one soul responded...I took that as a response...maybe they didn't have the answer...maybe my question was stupid...it made me seek for answers by searching the thread thoroughly and other resources.

We would typically be careful about how we speak to our colleagues at work in Nigeria even when we disagree with them....if we don't do this currently it's a skill we'll need in Canada.

On days when I have nothing better to do, I look back to the first post of some who respond harshly and even they, in some instances asked questions that may have been considered silly 6 or 12 months prior (on particularly lazy days I even screen grab them for kicks). grin

Let's just be kind to each other, the world is already such a harsh place especially Naija.

A wonderful weekend to all!

@Mamaroon Thank you for this. I came across this thread while seeking answers if I could evaluate my CIPM to get two or more certs about 4 months ago and thanks to those who replied, I got more explanations than I really even needed.
I come here to read whenever less busy and I just cringe when I see some harsh comments and responses cos I don’t understand why we all as adults can’t act like it.
In my opinion, if someone asks a “silly/funny” question I believe we can just ignore than reply so unpleasantly. Personally when i see some questions, I can’t reply cos I can’t share what I don’t know about the EE process as may be for some here too, till date I don’t even know how to use NL so well( quoting people and all that).

I believe life is not so difficult, someone who knows or has been through the whole process doesn’t have to turn a god or be rude to others. We won’t be the first or last to go to Canada through EE afterall, so why the fuss!
Bosses please take it easy! Cheers!!!

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Dennyjuff: 6:49pm On Jul 17, 2020
So this evening I took time to go thru the almighty page 1 wey Dey cause wahala and boy! It’s loaded.
When someone says “read page 1” some other people see it as an insult. But really your answer is right there. There’s almost nothing that wasn’t answered there. Oh well enough with the fighting .. one family. Na Canada waka we dey find .. let’s stay focused . �

29 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by bezimo(m): 7:03pm On Jul 17, 2020
Francieuche:
I taught in a school and was paid in cash, do I need to tender a reference letter and a Letter of Explanation

No you don't need letter of explanation for that.
What you need is a refence letter from the school written on the school letter headed paper which would indicate among other compulsory things..how much you were paid per month/per year..

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 17, 2020
muvey10:
A simple experience can be the lifesaver between acceptance and denial.life is not about you
Story.Just read up.That's all.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by AyabaS: 7:07pm On Jul 17, 2020
shegs637:
Please try not to use Sterling bank to pay this morning cos the rate is mad... 348 Naira to 1 CAD. My chest is still paining me from the debit alert I saw shocked shocked angry angry I'm in sifia pains but once I recover I'm storming that banking hall. Kilode!

Made RPRF payment with Stanbic yesterday @ 317 and I’m still in shock. 348 will probably have given me heart attack
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by bezimo(m): 7:10pm On Jul 17, 2020
markmp01:
Hi guys! Greetings wonderful people.

I would please like to know about IELTS expiry, age and ITA related issues.

To be precise, my IELTS expires by end of August which I maxed out, and my birthday is just about the same time (-5 points dancing around the corner).
However, If I were to get ITA with the next draw (CRS 476) and my AOR were to fall after my birthday and the expiry of my IELTS, would that constitute a problem with my application?

Many thanks Fam.

Hopefully you get it in the next draw..normally if you get ITA few days before your birthday which would have mean reduction of 5 point when you put your documents together to respond to the ITA..IRCC usually indicate that your ITA is still valid and it wont be a problem..also hopefully you get it before your IELTS expire..if not..you may have to start again...Your best bet is to get everything ready to apply so that soon as the ITA enter you respond immediately..

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 17, 2020
bezimo:

Hopefully you get it in the next draw..normally if you get ITA few days before your birthday which would have mean reduction of 5 point when you put your documents together to respond to the ITA..IRCC usually indicate that your ITA is still valid and it wont be a problem..also hopefully you get it before your IELTS expire..if not..you may have to start again...Your best bet is to get everything ready to apply so that soon as the ITA enter you respond immediately..
Make una dey quote where this thing is written. So that everyone will read and not be misguided. Anybody with close-marking DOB should be gathering their documents now before a possible ITA and submit before birthday comes and/or English or French test you are claiming points from expires. Be on the safe side, no strength to dig where it is on IRCC site.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by pearlbola: 7:33pm On Jul 17, 2020
[quote author=Pyad post=91794002]Hello,

Please I need your help! I just saw my IELTS result and I got LRSW 9,9,9,6.5.

[You should apply for EOR, can I Pm you?]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Zeus04: 7:42pm On Jul 17, 2020
bezimo:

Spot on. For the age part, it is usually clearly stated on the ITA letter from IRCC that if your age changes after you receive the invitation to apply, it won't affect your application.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Eraytee: 8:21pm On Jul 17, 2020
A lot of gbas gbos from previous pages... finally caught up, I always wish i have the strength some of us here have to attack each other, some of us want ITA so bad that you wont have initial strength i mentioned... no one tells a salt hawker to stay away from the rain. Las las we'll be alright.

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 17, 2020
markmp01:

To be precise, my IELTS expires by end of August which I maxed out, and my birthday is just about the same time (-5 points dancing around the corner).
However, If I were to get ITA with the next draw (CRS 476) and my AOR were to fall after my birthday and the expiry of my IELTS, would that constitute a problem with my application?

Many thanks Fam.

IRCC reference for the comments that say you can submit without fear for a birthday that occurs after ITA and before AOR

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/assessing-electronic-application-on-section-a11-2.html

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by adeolabilkis002: 8:29pm On Jul 17, 2020
Hello house Good day to you all.

Pls can I make WES payment even though I am not through with both the transcript and the Wes complete application because I don't want the money to get diverted to something else.

Also,which payment method should I use btw western union and money order because me I just have naira GTB debit card oooo .

Is there extra charge apart from the WES 230.

Thank you sirs and mas
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 17, 2020
markmp01:

Many thanks Fam.

IRCC reference that supports the comment that so long as the IELTS is valid at AOR (i.e. when you apply for permanent residence) you are good.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/language-requirements/language-testing.html

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ifyonline(f): 8:58pm On Jul 17, 2020
You are the lazy Nigeria youth. And who told you I fell for this prank.. He said something and I replied him that for him to understand what he is saying is baseless and u are opening your wide mouth to call someone lazy Nigerian youth. Radarada

Mr Poster FYI, I am POST AOR,

tolam08:
I believe if you are not a lazy Nigerian youth, you should be aware by now that you were being trolled...How you still fall for this prank beats my imagination.
Kindly go to page one of this thread and get all the required basic information there. Best wishes

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ifyonline(f): 9:00pm On Jul 17, 2020
Hahahahaha...

See them

Ndi Ara!!!?

moneybag007:
Tola, y now? Don't you think it's too early to set her free? You should have allowed them to waste more of her time before giving her the right info. Some people deserve to learn their lessons the hard way. You want to go to 'the abroad' but can't put in the work to make it work. O ma she o.

Everyone's destiny is in his or her hands...

NB: The thing dey sweet my belle b4 you decided to guide her aright...lol

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ifyonline(f): 9:06pm On Jul 17, 2020
What's my own..

I only Asked that question for the poster to know what he was saying his baseless.
Abeg what's my own there kwanu.

When I have submitted, if not for coro person for don get Visa..

Nenyezz:
Just go to page one of this thread, and read about the process.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ifyonline(f): 9:14pm On Jul 17, 2020
Babes..

Are you minding them

Both the ones still struggling with IELTS self open mouth they talk. Me that asked that, is just for the person to even see that what he/she is saying is baseless. Some people have carry it on their head. Chei..

Sometimes, I just wonder.

Ndi mmadu

muvey10:
The truth is whether you have been on this platform for 100 years. Respect everyone. If someone’s question pisses you off, ignore it, no insults, no trolling etc. Just scroll pass. When nobody answers the person, the person would do the needful. I see a lot of rude and degrading comments on this platform, it’s a pity!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 17, 2020
ThowLou:

Otoge or whatever your name is, did I address you? Who did you call you people? Are you are in your right senses? You think you know how to respond to everyone here with your stupid fingers I have read your responses and come to the conclusion that you lack sense and someone calling you savage here is obviously making your brain work in reverse. Did you read something else in my post? What triggered you today. Don’t you dare address me here on anything I post ever again. I am saying it again, be polite and kind even in telling people to follow instructions. Don’t be silly on this thread attacking me and spewing rubbish about my post when I clearly didn’t address you. I have put out information here and people still ask questions and mail me and I respond politely or ask them to refer to my post. Be guided here or anywhere else you find my monicker.
Na wa and foolish folks still dey rule us, dey rob us ,make us run from Nigeria. And we have people Wey strong like this.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Francieuche: 9:47pm On Jul 17, 2020
Aye yi ole oo aye lo ma aye le

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Doriana2: 10:09pm On Jul 17, 2020
Chenkes:
I bank with couple of Banks so I try to make $1 purchases on some sites to confirm which Bank has the lowest rate for that day
Nice...which sites and purchase?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Eniolakiite(f): 10:09pm On Jul 17, 2020
Let’s take it easy on one another please. If you feel a question is not worth your time, pls ignore. Let those who want to reply do so.
Whether by searching for knowledge or by personal experience, you will learn that thing you’re meant to learn smiley

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Chenkes: 10:51pm On Jul 17, 2020
Aliexpress on days I feel like spending money or a $1 deposit with my forex broker. Any site really.
Doriana2:

Nice...which sites and purchase?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Chenkes: 10:52pm On Jul 17, 2020
grin grin grin
MayorOfEdmonton:
Ur head dey der.. u be correct Chenkes cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (653) (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) (659) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.