Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,051 members, 7,818,158 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (657) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1335051 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by omidan21: 11:05pm On Jul 17, 2020
But wait what’s with all these rude comment here in recent times. Seems some people ve joined us here and they are still wearing pampers or probably using bib on their chest cause them still they droll spit. Who are the babies that are making so much rude comments .

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by omidan21: 11:06pm On Jul 17, 2020
Be like say frustration don set in for most people ohh. There is no how anyone wld pass IELTS or scale this process with frustration and anger in the mind. I come in peace ✌️

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ShoeShineGuy: 11:16pm On Jul 17, 2020
I am no economist, that might explain why I keep wondering endlessly the reason our Naira keep crashing against all the major currencies. I mean, 'COVIK' is everywhere, even worse in some of these countries with the so-called major currencies. They have higher death and unemployment rates as well. There were once lockdowns everywhere including Nigeria.. So why the continuous slide of the Naira?
Na only God fit help this country, right now, e be like say e don abandon us.

AyabaS:

Made RPRF payment with Stanbic yesterday @ 317 and I’m still in shock. 348 will probably have given me heart attack

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by moneybag007(m): 11:16pm On Jul 17, 2020
muvey10:
see this one me that has gotten VISITOR VISA TO Canada and waiting for COPR all by reading experiences and ignoring trolls like you.Not everyone is your mate. Learn to be nice or keep shut

MUMU is your last name.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by omidan21: 11:26pm On Jul 17, 2020
@shoeshineguy Don’t think too far our worthless Leaders have devalued the Naira secretly behind closed doors

ShoeShineGuy:
I am no economist, that might explain why I keep wondering endlessly the reason our Naira keep crashing against all the major currencies. I mean, 'COVIK' is everywhere, even worse in some of these countries with the so-called major currencies. They have higher death and unemployment rates as well. There were once lockdowns everywhere including Nigeria.. So why the continuous slide of the Naira?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ShoeShineGuy: 11:40pm On Jul 17, 2020
Lol..Ok oo..

But can we just call out @Justwise to come out and lock this thread already? This one wey curses dey flying upandan, the purpose of this thread is defeated. Whichever way, I believe there's enough info on the page 1s already (in addition to the inherent real experiences of senior folks) to guide anyone, including an absolute novice, through this journey successfully.
Peace always!

My dear brother @Eraytee, I sight you.
@Mama d Mamaroon, e ku ise takuntakun always. Pls, I'll be seeking your advice and help soonest. An SOS.

omidan21:
@shoeshineguy Don’t think too far our worthless Leaders have devalued the Naira secretly behind closed doors

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Zeus04: 11:56pm On Jul 17, 2020
ShoeShineGuy:

Mehn...thats what happens when illiterates rule the literate. I gave up on Naija donkey years ago

The over reliant on crude is what is killing us... And recently, CBN kinda devalued the naira without really communicating it or admitting it.. Can u imagine!!! Y Economist would say devaluation is good cos with a weakened currency, it will help boost exportation, reduce trade deficit and might kinda help our interest payment for d igbese we have with IMF and d likes... The idea for d decision is just messed up especially at these times of COVID cos of inflation.

With the drama that comes with inflation, how poor man wan survive? World leaders are putting in efforts to help citizens survive the hard times...our own govt is busy devaluing the currency. It's just sad we are where we are.

My everyday prayer is that this PR journey we are all embarking becomes a success cos there isn't any future in this space called Naija!

It will end in praise!

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Teemez: 12:03am On Jul 18, 2020
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by aremso(m): 12:16am On Jul 18, 2020
ShoeShineGuy:

Our main source of revenue is crude oil which has been badly battered as a result of covid19 and has led to low income in revenue, our fx reserve is nothing to write home about about 36billion dollars at present. Govt must discourage import in any way they could through devaluation to save dwindling fx reserve, Saudi whose main source of income has over 500billion dollars in reserve so you can see the reason why our money is very weak. Recently govt also ban fx issuance on maize importation

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by opeyemi2012(m): 12:21am On Jul 18, 2020
ThowLou:

It’s not just degrading, it defeats the purpose of this platform. If you cannot answer a question or feel it’s too stupid, just ignore. You don’t even know who is who on this thread or how a thoughtful your response might be helpful in future. People should learn to be polite and kind or just keep quiet if you cannot be that.
I respect you bro. You particularly have been very helpful. This thread as a whole has been very helpful. Let's be a bit patient with each other and "correct with love". I haven't congratulated you since your ITA. Congrats bro. May the rest of the process be seamless for you. Cheers.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ThowLou(m): 12:22am On Jul 18, 2020
Good Morning Everyone,

I’d usually not do this but I have to because Otoge in particular decided to make a fool of himself when he came for me when I had no business with him. I have followed this thread since part 7 and interacted with a number of people albeit a short engagement. On this thread, I interacted with Johnny Bravo, BlissNenye, Funsho and a couple of others who have all been helpful. On this thread, I have asked for help when my Unilag transcript seemed stuck, I have also given advise on same procedure and responded to several emails on same process. I believe the essence of this thread is to share experiences and help other avoid mistakes we made. If anyone lands here today and asks a question that an answer has been provided to in the past (the famous page 1) be polite in directing them to the appropriate page and giving advise. I haven’t had an interaction with Otoge but tonight I took my time to read his responses to people and can tell he is a very nasty and uncultured fellow who believes he is gifted in sarcasm and decides to advertise his innate stupidity in his responses to people on this thread. This thread is really the beginning of everyone’s journey, you will get the PR and still need help and information when it’s time to land and you’ll need people here too. Be thoughtful, be kind when responding and if you cannot accord people with courtesy, don’t respond at all. It’s simple. Otoge, if you decide to prove your stupidity, I am ready to slug it out with you till you learn sense and learn online etiquette. The manners you didn’t learn as a child and in your formative years, you will learn on this thread and learn in life. Manners is very important in Canada and any other foreign country if you haven’t been informed. Don’t take your jungle and primitive behavior so you don’t have problems where you are going to.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ThowLou(m): 12:25am On Jul 18, 2020
opeyemi2012:
I respect you bro. You particularly have been very helpful. This thread as a whole has been very helpful. Let's be a bit patient with each other and "correct with love". I haven't congratulated you since your ITA. Congrats bro. May the rest of the process be seamless for you. Cheers.

Thank you so much for your kind words

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by opeyemi2012(m): 12:28am On Jul 18, 2020
Mamaroon:
Guys, guys, chill!!! grin

No one is encouraging intellectual laziness. The point being raised is that we should treat people the way we want to be treated...with respect.

We don't have to respond to every question to add value to the thread. Silence is actually a response, believe it or not. Referring people to page 1 is excellent....it's the sacarsm and barbs that aren't. I remember asking a question about jobs on the Living in Canada thread some months ago and not one soul responded...I took that as a response...maybe they didn't have the answer...maybe my question was stupid...it made me seek for answers by searching the thread thoroughly and other resources.

We would typically be careful about how we speak to our colleagues at work in Nigeria, even when we disagree with them....if we don't do this currently, it's a skill we'll need in Canada.

On days when I have nothing better to do, I look back to the first post of some who respond harshly and even they, in some instances asked questions that may have been considered silly 6 or 12 months prior (on particularly lazy days I even screen grab for kicks). grin

Let's just be kind to each other, the world is already such a harsh place especially Naija.

A wonderful weekend to all!
Wisdom personified!!!

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Kayoe33: 1:36am On Jul 18, 2020
Lets all calm down and Let's not derail from the aim of this wonderful forum......... Been seeing lots of UNNECESSARY fights and insults here lately.
It's a forum. Nobody is obliged to answer someone's question. If you feel led to make a contribution, then pls do so respectfully. If u want to direct someone to page 1, just say ""GO TO PAGE 1"". All the other unnecessary comments can be put aside. Some people don't even know about the answers and links at the beginning of this thread.
And for those that laugh when someone replies another with unnecessary harsh words............... I just don't get. I mean what's funny.

Last last, if you don't want to respond to someone's question or the comment vex you too much, just scroll pass dey go.

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Onebase79(m): 2:19am On Jul 18, 2020
In through the nose, out through the mouth. Let's all take deep breaths. This matter never reach wetin we dey off e-shirts for, make una no vex abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 6:07am On Jul 18, 2020
ThowLou:

Otoge you are a fucking bastard. Now go to those who own you and keep acting like the idiot that you are. Have a good day fool

Is that all, this and the following epistle where you were apologising for being a tout? That is all you could do after you banned me from mentioning you and I still did? I thought you'd shit bees make dem sting you properly. I said what i said to you. it's okay if i struck a nerve, it's also okay to dey behave like earthworm dem pour salt, i understand. But I will be here for quite a while, so you must learn to deal with my presence and any response i deem fit for any question. Go whack a mole or something, cos it'd be a more productive thing to do than tendering another response or snide remarks, trust me.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by drdams: 6:25am On Jul 18, 2020
oluwaahmed:
Good day guys. while adding new dependant to my profile, upon reaching the stage of payment it directs me to register for new details. Pls who has encountered such. I already created login information for the initial payment made, however its telling me to register again.
Pls assist

Got married or gave birth.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by drdams: 6:43am On Jul 18, 2020
Juveniles here and there......
Effect of covid, some tempers tempers....
Cascading frustrations.......
Derailers....
This thread wasnt created for fights and arguement...

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ThowLou(m): 7:35am On Jul 18, 2020
Otoge:

Is that all, this and the following epistle where you were apologising for being a tout? That is all you could do after you banned me from mentioning you and I still did? I thought you'd shit bees make dem sting you properly. I said what i said to you. it's okay if i struck a nerve, it's also okay to dey behave like earthworm dem pour salt, i understand. But I will be here for quite a while, so you must learn to deal with my presence and any response i deem fit for any question. Go whack a mole or something, cos it'd be a more productive thing to do than tendering another response or snide remarks, trust me.

You can be here forever if you want, chose to be fighting and choose to remain behind when people are moving forward with their lives. Good riddance!

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ShoeShineGuy: 11:23am On Jul 18, 2020
Hmm.. I really wish the country well o but each time I do, something keeps telling me I'm deceiving myself.

To your main cause of our predicament, I feel overliance on oil is just only a part of the problem. Some countries relied on their natural resources and thrived. We did likewise but GREED killed us. If we had other means, we would still be where we are..

You only need to see me here echoing AMEN at the bolded. I don tire for d country. Man just dey survive at all cost dey avoid becoming a victim of circumstance called Nigeria ni!

Let's start first celebrating your imminent victory from Accra. It will indeed end in praise.

Zeus04:

Mehn...thats what happens when illiterates rule the literate. I gave up on Naija donkey years ago

The over reliant on crude is what is killing us... And recently, CBN kinda devalued the naira without really communicating it or admitting it.. Can u imagine!!! Y Economist would say devaluation is good cos with a weakened currency, it will help boost exportation, reduce trade deficit and might kinda help our interest payment for d igbese we have with IMF and d likes... The idea for d decision is just messed up especially at these times of COVID cos of inflation.

With the drama that comes with inflation, how poor man wan survive? World leaders are putting in efforts to help citizens survive the hard times...our own govt is busy devaluing the currency. It's just sad we are where we are.

My everyday prayer is that this PR journey we are all embarking becomes a success cos there isn't any future in this space called Naija!

It will end in praise!

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Zeus04: 11:30am On Jul 18, 2020
ShoeShineGuy:
Hmm.. I really wish the country well o but each time I do, something keeps telling me I'm deceiving myself.

To your main cause of our predicament, I feel overliance on oil is just only a part of the problem. Some countries relied on their natural resources and thrived. We did likewise but GREED killed us. If we had other means, we would still be where we are..

You only need to see me here echoing AMEN at the bolded. I don tire for d country. Man just dey survive at all cost dey avoid becoming a victim of circumstance called Nigeria ni!

Let's start first celebrating your imminent victory from Accra. It will indeed end in praise.

Amen!!! See as I fall for ground shout the amen!!! lolz

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Zeus04: 11:44am On Jul 18, 2020
Otoge:

@Otoge, @Thowlou, I think you guys can let it all go. Sometimes we all need to disagree to agree. We are human and sometimes, misunderstandings is useful but it's how we learn from it that matters.

I am no saint myself... For those of you that prolly follow this page daily, m sure u would v seen a certain day I had my own back and forth with someone... And used words I never tot I had in me... Infact, hours later, I came back to read my comments and I was disappointed in myself cos it doesn't represent who I am in anyway and the values I stand for. Infact, if you see me for real life u go shock say na this fine janded boy they yarn like this... Lolz.

Point is I got upset cos I felt being talked to in a way I didn't like and it brought out the devil in me... Which I kinda see is going on here. Let's just let things go and focus on the purpose why we are here... Which is to help ourselves get to the 'promise land'.

Ask yourselves, what is really the end game of being upset and throwing shades? It just adds to the HBP living in Naija is already causing. Let's focus the energy on how we can make our lives better and move on.

It's well!

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ShoeShineGuy: 11:49am On Jul 18, 2020
I can't agree less with your permutations using forces of economics as a tool but all these still boil down to the set of leaders we have. Our leaders hid under greed and asked for independence. The same greed led to the first coup which has threatened our unity till now.. In reality, we've not fared any better than when we were under the so-called slavery. What should have been cushioning this country like the Saudi you cited is presently 'sitting pretty' in both internal and foreign bank accounts of our leaders, past and present governors, ministers and commissioners, LG chairmen, directors and administrators of key govt parastatals..

The reason why there appears no hope in sight? Our leaders past have laid a bad foundation and our present generation will even do worse -the more reason 'why' we have to run while we still can.

aremso:

Our main source of revenue is crude oil which has been badly battered as a result of covid19 and has led to low income in revenue, our fx reserve is nothing to write home about about 36billion dollars at present. Govt must discourage import in any way they could through devaluation to save dwindling fx reserve, Saudi whose main source of income has over 500billion dollars in reserve so you can see the reason why our money is very weak. Recently govt also ban fx issuance on maize importation

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 1:01pm On Jul 18, 2020
ShoeShineGuy:
I can't agree less with your permutations using forces of economics as a tool but all these still boil down to the set of leaders we have. Our leaders hid under greed and asked for independence. The same greed led to the first coup which has threatened our unity till now.. In reality, we've not fared any better than when we were under the so-called slavery. What should have been cushioning this country like the Saudi you cited is presently 'sitting pretty' in both internal and foreign bank accounts of our leaders, past and present governors, ministers and commissioners, LG chairmen, directors and administrators of key govt parastatals..

The reason why there appears no hope in sight? Our leaders past have laid a bad foundation and our present generation will even do worse -the more reason 'why' we have to run while we still can.

never compare Saudi oil industry to Nigeria. They dont have militants, no incompetent NNPC, they dont settle indigenes and chiefs, their oil is not in the swamps, creeks or offshore hence cheap production costs, their population is lower unlike us here who give birth like pigs or looking who male children after several trys. The solution to Nigeria's problems is usa or china need to invade and re colonize us till eternity. Nigerians cannot handle Nigeria. Its selfishness and looting galore. Shame on the leader and shame on we the electorate that cannot revolt and keep waiting for God (he go better). Even Israel and Saudi no dey wait for God they act. grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 18, 2020
Zeus04:

@Otoge, I think you guys can let it all go. Sometimes we all need to disagree to agree. We are human and sometimes, misunderstandings is useful but it's how we learn from it that matters.

I am no saint myself... For those of you that prolly follow this page daily, m sure u would v seen a certain day I had my own back and forth with someone... And used words I never tot I had in me... Infact, hours later, I came back to read my comments and I was disappointed in myself cos it doesn't represent who I am in anyway and the values I stand for. Infact, if you see me for real life u go shock say na this fine janded boy they yarn like this... Lolz.

Point is I got upset cos I felt being talked to in a way I didn't like and it brought out the devil in me... Which I kinda see is going on here. Let's just let things go and focus on the purpose why we are here... Which is to help ourselves get to the 'promise land'.

Ask yourselves, what is really the end game of being upset and throwing shades? It just adds to the HBP living in Naija is already causing. Let's focus the energy on how we can make our lives better and move on.

It's well!

Lol. One won't stop saying what they believe in on here no matter who it hurts or decides to misunderstand it. Every one has the option to ignore or give attention to it, but whatever option one decides to take, he has to see it through. Really. So it's nothing much, just humans asserting when need be. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Canadahome: 1:28pm On Jul 18, 2020
GIFTY11:
Please, has anyone processed their transcript from Michael Okpara Uni of Agriculture. Or have any contact I can call for my transcript because with the look of things I am not sure the Admin arm is ready to resume until next year because of the pandemic.
Also, I have my transcript which was sent to my work place in 2018. Can I send it directly to WES and then they can confirm directly from the school via mail. Or I should wait until school resumes to get a new one?
Any advice would be appreciated.

If this is not sorted, let me know so that I can give you a contact there they will take care of it. He helped with my Wes verification during lockdown.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by moneybag007(m): 1:48pm On Jul 18, 2020
@everyone , please help do justice to this job description. A sister needs help

Job title: E- banking sales coordinator

Job Role and Description:

v Coordinate sales of E-banking products with respective sales teams of branches in his/her assigned territory.
v Provision of market guidance and support to branches within his/her coverage areas/assigned territories.
v To drive E-channels growth in their various locations through the following:
1. POS
2. Payroll solutions
3. Internet banking
4. Cards
5. ATMs
6. Paygate
v Monitoring of the performance of the various branches in his/her territory as regards E-banking products and reporting of same to the Regional Head of Sales and the management.
v Identification of viable E-banking businesses in collaboration with the relevant branches in his/her assigned territory.
3 / 3
v Function as primary conduit through which information relating to E-banking products are offered in his/her assigned territory, the activities of competition in same territory as regards E-banking products, etc. maybe transmitted by branches in his/her territory to the Regional Head of Sales.
v Carry out any other functions that may be assigned to him/her from time to time by the Regional Head of Sales, in respect of his/her assigned territory.

Thanks so much
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by abiodunn: 2:02pm On Jul 18, 2020
Check out 0124, 0122 and 0601 if you are in a managerial position.

6235?
Ultimately, put in your key responsibilities on the noc code website to decide which best suits you. Cheers

[quote author=moneybag007 post=91841159]

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 18, 2020
moneybag007:
@everyone , please help do justice to this job description. A sister needs help

Job title: E- banking sales coordinator

Job Role and Description:

Looks like a JD that can pass for 0 as she seems to be senior and manage several branches.

However, there is a specific focus on e-banking here and some things from 0122 are missing...if she does these activities, she can ask her employer to rephrase and include.

0124 and 0601 as suggested above by Abiodunn also look like good options.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 18, 2020
Otoge:

Lol. One won't stop saying what they believe in on here no matter who it hurts or decides to misunderstand it. Every one has the option to ignore or give attention to it, but whatever option one decides to take, he has to see it through. Really. So it's nothing much, just humans asserting when need be. Thanks.
It's crazy to be honest. You hate satire or funny responses and stuff..and your job is to suppress folks who do it. How is that democracy or civilization?

People must ask baby questions, people must not want to go to page one, some people ignore their questions .. excellent people. Some others tell them to go to page one or previous pages sef...they get annoyed. Some answer the repeated questions..god bless you. It is weird how someone is comfortable forcing you to research for them.

We know say some old hands don run as a result oh.

You don't pay anyone, you are not helping anyone by migrating at least not on this forum, so ...beggars are choosers now?

They get all the strength for attack only once answers are not what they expected.

Their backers who never helped them with the basic questions, jump out in their defense and crawl back in after.

This cycle will go on and on.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 18, 2020
ednut1:
never compare Saudi oil industry to Nigeria. They don have militants, no incompetent NNPC, they dont settle indigenes and chiefs, their oil is not in the swamps, creeks or offshore hence cheap production costs, their population is lower unlike us here who give birth like pigs or looking who male children after several trys. The solution to Nigeria's problems is usa or china need to invade and re colonize us till eternity. Nigerians cannot handle Nigeria. Its selfishness and looting galore. Shame on the leader and shame on we the electorate that cannot revolt and keep waiting for God (he go better). Even Israel and Saudi no dey wait for God they act. grin
My position.

(1) (2) (3) ... (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.