Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (696) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1336495 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (693) (694) (695) (696) (697) (698) (699) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by toluene2016(m): 6:18pm On Aug 07, 2020
jW16:

All ECA organizations require transcripts its vital to assessing your credentials and it must be directly from the educational institution.

You can only upload your degree certificate or statement of result to the ICES portal, your transcripts must come directly from your school. The good thing is that your school can send to ICES directly via their own email which is way faster than courier.

So you can get someone from your school transcripts office after applying for it to send it to ICES for you through the school email.

I hope this helps, and all the best.

Regards

Thank you for your response.

I'm asking because I saw it as one of the documents to be uploaded while trying to complete my registration. Others documents requested for are: data page on passport, copy of certificate, *transcript* and others... so can I skip transcript and upload others?

I believe you mean I do not need to upload the transcript since my school would send an official copy of transcript directly to them.

Please confirm.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Chenkes: 6:27pm On Aug 07, 2020
Ancestor Wassey!. Thanks for always coming through
wasseynewest:
I greet everyone in the building who has one way or the other being upholding the gospel of this platform.
Like they say, our rewards are in the heaven while I pray the good lord meet everyone of us at our points of need on this journey.

Some weeks ago, in the spirit of giving back to this beautiful family(as always); I announced that people should contact me for FREE IELTS Coaching.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Liispa(f): 6:44pm On Aug 07, 2020
Weeny:
Please help me!! Can my sister do a gift deed for me even though my parents are alive?

Its not only limited for parents. Your sister can draw up a gift deed.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by hazel01(f): 7:04pm On Aug 07, 2020
oginnite:
sure since.
how did you do it? they are not working now
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by TolulopeAde: 7:20pm On Aug 07, 2020
Good evening everyone, I received a verification notification from WES 3 weeks ago that my documents have been sent to University of Ibadan but the officers incharge are claiming they haven't received any verification notice. Pls what can I do in this situation?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Exmay02: 7:28pm On Aug 07, 2020
TolulopeAde:
Good evening everyone, I received a verification notification from WES 3 weeks ago that my documents have been sent to University of Ibadan but the officers incharge are claiming they haven't received any verification notice. Pls what can I do in this situation?

Did u give them your WES number to search their system? That's what i did, same UI.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by TolulopeAde: 7:38pm On Aug 07, 2020
No I didn't give them, I will do that and wait for their response. Thanks you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by TolulopeAde: 7:39pm On Aug 07, 2020
No I didn't give them the number, I will do that and wait for their response. Thanks.

Did u give them your WES number to search their system? That's what i did, same UI. [/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by MayorOfEdmonton: 7:52pm On Aug 07, 2020
Yes she can...a line in the deed states relationship where u will indicate that she's your sister

Weeny:
Please help me!! Can my sister do a gift deed for me even though my parents are alive?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Ibironnie: 8:00pm On Aug 07, 2020
Hi Guys just wanted to share my experience with Ciin. So to apply for transcript, you have to get the certificate for the stage passed and pay for it cos you'llattach a photocopy to the transcript application letter. Certificate stage 20k. Diploma stage 25k . Then you apply for transcript 20k. But there's a catch. The transcript isn't sent to wes. They'll only seal and stamp it and you'll send it yourself. There's also a checklist to collect the certificate.

7 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Passerby2(f): 8:20pm On Aug 07, 2020
Favourphilic:
Please oo
I have been having issue with pebc payment since last week.

Napra was successful tho

This might be because the payment exceeds $500 which is the benchmark for most banks. Maybe you should try a card with higher limits.
If that doesn't work, I'd recommend you send them a mail.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Godtemi: 8:35pm On Aug 07, 2020
Good day gurus
Please help me

Education qualifications
Msc in information technology
Bsc in computer
O level

Test of English
IETL
Listening - 9.0
Reading - 7.5
Writing - 7.5
Speaking 8.0
Overall = 8.0

Work experience
6+ in Business analyst

Families
Husband and 1 kid

When we calculate it, her score was 447

1. What is the next step of application

2. Which one will she apply for ( ITA or PNR)

3. What is the total cost of the process

4. Our baby is just 2months , does she need international airport

5. When she's applying, will she need my international passport because I will not be in country during the application
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by r4blessing: 8:38pm On Aug 07, 2020
Please read page 1
Godtemi:
Good day gurus
Please help me

Education qualifications
Bsc in computer
O level

Test of English
IETL
Listening - 9.0
Reading - 7.5
Writing - 7.5
Speaking 8.0
Overall = 8.0

Work experience
6+ in Business analyst

Families
Husband and 1 kid

5. When she's applying, will she need my international passport because I will not be in country during the application

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Godtemi: 8:51pm On Aug 07, 2020
r4blessing:
Please read page 1

Thank you, but sometimes it better you get direct explanation from real experience from experience people.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Naaomi(f): 9:06pm On Aug 07, 2020
I have replied.
Glowgal:
I just resent.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Eniolakiite(f): 9:06pm On Aug 07, 2020
That page 1 was written by experienced people and this thread is full of different peoples' real experiences. Just start reading page by page, you will learn a lot. And you can ask 'specific/ peculiar situation' questions later as you go on.

If you have evaluated your educational credential (the MSc), the next step should be to create your EE profile. All the best!

Godtemi:

Thank you, but sometimes it better you get direct explanation from real experience from experience people.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ShoeShineGuy: 9:18pm On Aug 07, 2020
Congrats chief.. When I saw your prophetic post on the last FSW d-day, I reckoned I must have read a comment made by you in a previous part of this thread (part 6 in late 2018 precisely) breaking the news that you bagged an ITA. I was indeed right as I checked your previous posts later on.... Just curious to know what really happened.

markmp01:
Thanks oh... I Canting to shout

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ShoeShineGuy: 9:22pm On Aug 07, 2020
Fortunately enough, this thread is loaded with people who are nice enough to give you direct explanation and share their real experience(s). Just hang in there, it's a matter of time.

Godtemi:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Godtemi: 9:27pm On Aug 07, 2020
ShoeShineGuy:
Fortunately enough, this thread is loaded with people who are nice enough to give you direct explanation and share their real experience(s). Just hang in there, it's a matter of time.

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ShoeShineGuy: 9:28pm On Aug 07, 2020
Thank you always boss. For now, your rewards are in Canada. Revel in them..

wasseynewest:

The Free Tutorial offer is still open but only for those who have already registered...Contact: wasiusanni2002@gmail.com

Thanks to the organizers in here and God bless everyone.
And to my Indefatigable Co-Tutors, Our rewards are in heaven grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Godtemi: 9:29pm On Aug 07, 2020
Eniolakiite:
That page 1 was written by experienced people and this thread is full of different peoples' real experiences. Just start reading page by page, you will learn a lot. And you can ask 'specific/ peculiar situation' questions later as you go on.

If you have evaluated your educational credential (the MSc), the next step should be to create your EE profile. All the best!

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by oginnite(m): 9:52pm On Aug 07, 2020
GIFTY11:

I just received my IELTS results and I don't know how to feel
Listening- 9
Writing -7.5
Speaking- 7.5 (I am grateful for this because the speaking experience was a night mare. It was around 7pm on the test date and I was drained.)

Reading- 7.5 . This is my dilemma. I am disappointed and surprised. During practice at home my scores were 40- 38. Then seeing a 7.5=36 has demoralised me.

Should I rewrite another IELTS?
Stimulated score with 7.5 reading = 471
With 8 in reading = 474.

I have ACCA (diploma) and 3 years work experience.

What are my chances of getting an ITA this year.

Please any advice will be appreciated because I am already feeling different emotions.

I know that remarking reading is not wise, but I am sure I did really well. Infact the reading was my easiest band. Should i remark?

This was my first attempt.

My dear Gifty, If my wife by God's Grace this Kind of Result(which i know she will have better), I will go to church and do Thanks giving, Register for the next available sit for IELTS and sit for the test. even if i did prepare well enough and have 7 all through, 485 is waiting for us.

so my sister, i will advice you dive into the pool if your ECA is available with the CRS 471, plan towards rewriting IELTS (because making reading is not a gurantee for an Upgrade), watch Closely how the next Three draws are and make your decision. you still have time. PNP can as well shine on you if your NOC is in demand in some certain Provinces. So be calculative, God will help You, It will surely end in Praise by God's Grace
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by oginnite(m): 10:08pm On Aug 07, 2020
07039146123, i will link u up (only PG transcript)
hazel01:
how did you do it? they are not working now
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by oginnite(m): 10:11pm On Aug 07, 2020
TolulopeAde:

PG or Undergrad? when did you send your transcript and How many days did it take for WES to acknowledge it?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by lasignor(m): 10:11pm On Aug 07, 2020
ednut1:
if money is not a problem re write another, if your noc is 1111 you can wait for ontario pnp too. Back to back draw may also happen any time. Is i were you i would rewrite o
The way some dey wait for that PNP ehn, make Ontario no just pull any stunt o lol. I know someone with 468, noc 0124 waiting patiently for Ontario. Hopefully, we get to see it towards month end since the Tech draw happened towards the end of last month.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by lasignor(m): 10:14pm On Aug 07, 2020
Godtemi:
Good day gurus
Please help me

Education qualifications
Bsc in computer
O level

Test of English
IETL
Listening - 9.0
Reading - 7.5
Writing - 7.5
Speaking 8.0
Overall = 8.0

Work experience
6+ in Business analyst

Families
Husband and 1 kid

How old is this applicant?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Limitlessbond: 10:16pm On Aug 07, 2020
oginnite:

PG or Undergrad? when did you send your transcript and How many days did it take for WES to acknowledge it?

Can you please link me up for transcript in UI? I applied several months back.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 10:18pm On Aug 07, 2020
lasignor:
The way some dey wait for that PNP ehn, make Ontario no just pull any stunt o lol. I know someone with 468, noc 0124 waiting patiently for Ontario. Hopefully, we get to see it towards month end since the Tech draw happened towards the end of last month.
there was an oinp draw in june for human capital stream. 471 to 500. A friend who is also on this thread was on 468. re did ielts instead of waiting.increased scores to 471. Oinp came knocking. Has ITA now. So it can happen again
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 07, 2020
Godtemi:
Good day gurus
Please help me

Education qualifications
Bsc in computer
O level

Test of English
IETL
Listening - 9.0
Reading - 7.5
Writing - 7.5
Speaking 8.0
Overall = 8.0

Work experience
6+ in Business analyst

Families
Husband and 1 kid

Bros, evaluate your highest qualification and do the English language test to help una ministry.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Tolzzzzz123: 10:20pm On Aug 07, 2020
Good evening everyone, please I need to know if my husband will also be uploading a letter from his employer and bank statement. I am the principal applicant and we are already filling the application form. Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by oginnite(m): 10:22pm On Aug 07, 2020
Godtemi:
Good day gurus
Please help me

Education qualifications
Bsc in computer
O level

Test of English
IETL
Listening - 9.0
Reading - 7.5
Writing - 7.5
Speaking 8.0
Overall = 8.0

Work experience
6+ in Business analyst

Families
Husband and 1 kid

I will still direct you back to Please for God sake and your own benefit in this Journey(long journey), to do alot of research by spending some hours (if not days) on page 1 of this Thread and hours (if not days) on google and https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada.html.
The reason for me saying this is that you seem to be a novice to start this journey, You have started on a bit of right step by your wife taking the IELTS test but to proceed, you need to know more about this Journey before you embark on it. its not too late, By the way, How old is your wife and Hold are you? Tell us about Yourself too. Your wife alone is not the factor in this Journey.
The Code is Research, Research, Research and alot of Reading, Even those already in Canada are reading about this journey to stay updated.
Welcome onboard.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by oginnite(m): 10:26pm On Aug 07, 2020
i only have link to PG college cos i evaluated only my M.Sc and that of my wife
Limitlessbond:

Can you please link me up for transcript in UI? I applied several months back.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (693) (694) (695) (696) (697) (698) (699) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.