Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (699) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1336877 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (696) (697) (698) (699) (700) (701) (702) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by oginnite(m): 2:49pm On Aug 08, 2020
wifey successfully took IELTS test in Ibadan today. She is with enthusiasm and confidence. Hoping to hear goodnews in 2weeks time. She was happy that there was no Diagram in the Listening and Reading module, i hope that's a good sign or what do you think guys?

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Liispa(f): 2:54pm On Aug 08, 2020
oginnite:
wifey successfully took IELTS test in Ibadan today. She is with enthusiasm and confidence. Hoping to hear goodnews in 2weeks time. She was happy that there was no Diagram in the Listening and Reading module, i hope that's a good sign or what do you think guys?

It will end in praise! Congratulations in advance cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by tojumi18: 2:59pm On Aug 08, 2020
Please I need contact for police report in Abuja
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Ibukune(m): 3:34pm On Aug 08, 2020
Thanks so much

Passerby2:

There is a link for the evaluation procedure on Page 1 or better still visit www.pebc.ca to get all the info you need. If you are unclear about certain procedures after that, then I'll be glad to help.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Ayinke93(f): 3:42pm On Aug 08, 2020
Twinney:
Good day everyone. Please, I sent a document to WES through DHL and it was delivered on the 5th of August. I didn't receive acknowledgement mail from WES so I decided to log into my account and check but my application is still on hold. It's saying 'not yet received'.
Please, how long does it take for my document to be acknowledged. Thank you
I sent mine 20th of July and my status just changed today. Just be patient

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Godtemi: 3:44pm On Aug 08, 2020
oginnite:

Good, with this, If you have not started ur ECA, Start the evaluation now. Time is of the essence,
1. ECA(both of you) Her Masters and Your HND
2. Prepare to write IELTS.
3. after these, create ur EE profile and dive into the Pool. You both would be good for PA for currently, should be good as PA because of her Masters.
best of Luck

Please can I evaluate only my HND transcript?
Getting my ND transcript is not possible for now due to lockdown and I did my ND in far North East.
I will register for my IELTS in Europe
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Abuja2canada: 3:45pm On Aug 08, 2020
kakashi12:
Hello People

Please who knows any short term or online diploma that can be easily completed to help boost your CRA score.

Thanks in anticipation

send a dm on ig..or send a mail.. Certificate available in October. Cost 260k
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Teemez: 3:46pm On Aug 08, 2020
Congratulations to her, success in IJN. MOD or BC please, coz my exam earlier scheduled for today was cancelled yesterday

Awaiting your response please
oginnite:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Elektra008(f): 3:58pm On Aug 08, 2020
Scopics:
Thank you Lasignor

My job function is as stated below:
Quality loan booking and monitoring
Writing of credits and giving loan reports
Financial Advisory
Relationship management
Sign on quality accounts
Deposit mobilisation

Scopics, Look into noc 6235 if you have not been answered yet. That has the most fit for you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Layohrt(f): 4:41pm On Aug 08, 2020
hopefulsoul1:

Practice with academic reading on ieltsonlinetests.com, when you start getting a band 9 on the test, then move to general training.
You should do well, I did same and had a band 9 in reading.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Tolzzzzz123: 5:02pm On Aug 08, 2020
Am presently working on my employment reference. I actually work as a marketing and public relations manager in a school. And my NOC happened to be 0124. I want to know if I should just put Marketing Manager or Marketing and public relations manager.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Juliusdaughter: 5:21pm On Aug 08, 2020
Good evening everyone. Please, what's the implication of adding a spouse to be after AOR? Our scores together is really okay, but his evaluation of result is getting delayed by his school. Now I want to apply as single and add him after AOR. Will this route take longer time than just waiting out the ECA to be ready.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by MamaHeaven: 5:41pm On Aug 08, 2020
Hello Guys, good evening. Please I have some questions regarding using stanbic ibtc mutual funds as Proof of Funds:
1. Is it compulsory to attach the statement of accounts for the mutual fund in addition to the reference letter?

2. Do you need to explain every inflow into the mutual funds, even though they were received before ITA?

Please help a sister
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by amaya21: 5:45pm On Aug 08, 2020
As long as you're not banking on claiming points for two or more certificates. You can only claim points for the HND.

If you eventually evaluate the ND, you can get a boost in points and claim 2 or more. If I were you I'd find someone around the school to help.

Godtemi:

Please can I evaluate only my HND transcript?
Getting my ND transcript is not possible for now due to lockdown and I did my ND in far North East.
I will register for my IELTS in Europe

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by amaya21: 5:46pm On Aug 08, 2020
For your reference letter, put the exact title as when you worked at the school. The person reviewing your application is more concerned about your job duties than the title you put there.

Tolzzzzz123:
Am presently working on my employment reference. I actually work as a marketing and public relations manager in a school. And my NOC happened to be 0124. I want to know if I should just put Marketing Manager or Marketing and public relations manager.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 08, 2020
Tolzzzzz123:

Job title doesn't matter, but your JD does.

Just ensure that the JD matches at least 85% of the NOC Code main duties.

Ohh, @amaya21 already answered.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Tolzzzzz123: 5:51pm On Aug 08, 2020
Thank you @amaya21 and @codebrew85. I also wish to know if my salary increment should reflect in the letter or I should just use my current salary for the annual salary. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 08, 2020
Tolzzzzz123:
Thank you @amaya21 and @codebrew85. I also wish to know if my salary increment should reflect in the letter or I should just use my current salary for the annual salary. Thanks

Your current salary for the annual salary is fine.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 5:58pm On Aug 08, 2020
MamaHeaven:
Hello Guys, good evening. Please I have some questions regarding using stanbic ibtc mutual funds as Proof of Funds:
1. Is it compulsory to attach the statement of accounts for the mutual fund in addition to the reference letter? better to include, as the reference letter from stanbic doesn't meet all requirements by IRCC

2. Do you need to explain every inflow into the mutual funds, even though they were received before ITA? If its lump sum within 6 months you need to explain. Lets say 1.5m entered you need yo explain. You dont need to explain small sums. Someone earnings 900k a month does not need to explain 500k monthly savings in mutual funds.

Please help a sister
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 6:05pm On Aug 08, 2020
Juliusdaughter:
Good evening everyone. Please, what's the implication of adding a spouse to be after AOR? Our scores together is really okay, but his evaluation of result is getting delayed by his school. Now I want to apply as single and add him after AOR. Will this route take longer time than just waiting out the ECA to be ready.
majority of the time if your file is not at accra they will move it there. In this journey nothing is certain. There are 2020 files in accra that they have concluded, while 2019 files are still pending.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Tolzzzzz123: 6:09pm On Aug 08, 2020
My phone number and the proprietor's phone number is on the school's letterhead. Reason is because I am the marketing and public relations manager, will that be a problem before I collect the work references so that I can find a solution to that? Please help ooo biko
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Tolzzzzz123: 6:10pm On Aug 08, 2020
My phone number and the proprietor's phone number is on the school's letterhead. Reason is because I am the marketing and public relations manager, will that be a problem before I collect the work references so that I can find a solution to that? Please help ooo biko
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Pinknkem: 7:27pm On Aug 08, 2020
oginnite:

Congratulations to her
I wish her good success
Hope it wasn't hard
I am planning to take mine next month
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Godtemi: 7:35pm On Aug 08, 2020
amaya21:
As long as you're not banking on claiming points for two or more certificates. You can only claim points for the HND.

If you eventually evaluate the ND, you can get a boost in points and claim 2 or more. If I were you I'd find someone around the school to help.

Thank you
I would have found someone to help me but this school close down is the issue.

She already have 456
So I planned to write IELTS
And send my HND transcript.

My question is
1. Can I use my wife account to evaluate my HND result at WES or it must be different?

2. Can I send my HND transcript with her's in the DHL parcel or must it be different parcel?
I have my HND transcript stamp by Ministry of education and Ministry of foreign affairs

While her transcript is been send to her company.
So I plan to send it together with mine.

3. What re the documents to send along with the transcript?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by BeuHarry: 7:44pm On Aug 08, 2020
Next step is to read page 1

Godtemi:
Good day gurus
Please help me

Education qualifications
Msc in information technology
Bsc in computer
O level

Test of English
IETL
Listening - 9.0
Reading - 7.5
Writing - 7.5
Speaking 8.0
Overall = 8.0

Work experience
6+ in Business analyst

Families
Husband and 1 kid

When we calculate it, her score was 447

1. What is the next step of application

2. Which one will she apply for ( ITA or PNR)

3. What is the total cost of the process

4. Our baby is just 2months , does she need international airport

5. When she's applying, will she need my international passport because I will not be in country during the application

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by MayorOfEdmonton: 7:47pm On Aug 08, 2020
Godtemi:

My question is
1. Can I use my wife account to evaluate my HND result at WES or it must be different? NO, you have to create an account for yourself upon which you will get your own reference number

2. Can I send my HND transcript with her's in the DHL parcel or must it be different parcel?
I have my HND transcript stamp by Ministry of education and Ministry of foreign affairs. As much as it may save cost I dont think its advisable as the envelope need to have the WES reference number of the applicant so that it can be easily associated with your/her ECA application. It's not worth the gamble.

While her transcript is been send to her company.
So I plan to send it together with mine.

3. What re the documents to send along with the transcript? Only transcript sir, there's option to upload degree/diploma certificate directly on your/her profile now
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by crespo67: 7:56pm On Aug 08, 2020
Hi, I am starting a Post-ITA Whatsapp group. If you are interested in joining please PM me.

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Tolzzzzz123: 8:15pm On Aug 08, 2020
I am ooo

crespo67:
Hi, I am starting a Post-ITA Whatsapp group. If you are interested in joining please PM me.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by philaw(m): 8:18pm On Aug 08, 2020
Teemez:
Congratulations to her, success in IJN. MOD or BC please, coz my exam earlier scheduled for today was cancelled yesterday

is yours BC or MOD? COMPUTER OR PAPER BASED?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by oginnite(m): 9:02pm On Aug 08, 2020
MOD
Teemez:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by oginnite(m): 9:05pm On Aug 08, 2020
I dont think it is possible to apply as single and change later. What i know is that you can apply as married(unaccompanying) and later add him. Leaders in the house can weigh in on this.
Hope am Correct.?

Juliusdaughter:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 08, 2020
listowell:

Be more proactive, mehn.

Do you have any idea of how to get past questions?
It's highly needed as they claimed not to sell it at the secretariat.

(1) (2) (3) ... (696) (697) (698) (699) (700) (701) (702) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.