Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1329589 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Dfavouredone: 10:37pm On Oct 14, 2019
Please, let me ask one more question. Because of the waec wahala, i don't want to use WES for ECA.

So I have the option of ICES or IQAS (degree is BSc Industrial Relations and Personnel Management).

My concern is ICES is faster but don't give a soft copy, so what if the hard copy get lost in transit, while IQAS give both soft and hard copy but is slower.

Obviously, they both therefore have their own limited and disadvantages, but can someone with insight advise which is lesser 'devil' to go for?

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by chukwuemeka275(m): 10:40pm On Oct 14, 2019
maxyboss212:
Good day good people, Wes just updated my profile and it shows they received my transcript but didnt receive my degree result.. Please how do I send the result to them.. Do I still need to courier it or is there another way to do it. Thanks in anticipation

In other pages, Hellofax is what had been suggested
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by chukwuemeka275(m): 10:43pm On Oct 14, 2019
successhungry:
Dear LORD..I have been here since the end of part 2.; I'm 'weary' and 'heavy laden',please let this part not pass me by(amen).I cant even remember the monikers of the people of old cry

You will be fine, just hang in there.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Austinbani(m): 10:44pm On Oct 14, 2019
Nice one, God bless you.
ladymarshall:
I have updated the remaining hall of fame list of Part 8 on page 1 in this part. If you got PPR in part 8 and your monikers is not on either list, let me know. I'll assume the responsibility for this part. Btw, everything happened so fast this morning grin got query on why I didnt create a new thread during the weekend, created new part asap, got banned and unbanned again. I hadn't even finished reading the last pages of part 8 grin

Welcome to this new thread. May you all get PPR in this part and may we have more PPR scripts and faster processing times by CIC. May the scores and draws be favorable too. @Mamaroon @stencil, @Adunnee @iaatmguy @yemblaze @majamisile @johnnybravo1990 @jjohndoe83 @ladywinterfell @temigee @bankyh1905 @teeielts360 @Ednut1 @Tina26 this is your part, I am so eager to update your monikers in the earliest part of this hall of fame. The wait has been long enough, I'm praying and hoping it would happen asap.

To make this easier so I don't get overwhelmed, I'll handing over the marking responsibility of marking the scripts to @Yemblaze who I strongly nominate openly, if she is willing. She has been so consistent on this thread, understands the marking style and I am very confident she will carry on the script marking tradition until she gets PPR. Hey sis, do you accept? If you do, you can choose a capable assistant whenever you can. If not, I'll nominate someone else.

May we enjoy this part. Parts 1-8, Page 1 of this part and the search bar are great resources for all kinds of questions. We have dealt with over 90% of express entry questions. Let's research first before asking questions so we don't clutter the thread. Let's reserve the pages for customized enquires and special cases.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by WaleCanada: 10:46pm On Oct 14, 2019
Dfavouredone:
Please, let me ask one more question. Because of the waec wahala, i don't want to use WES for ECA.

So I have the option of ICES or IQAS (degree is BSc Industrial Relations and Personnel Management).

My concern is ICES is faster but don't give a soft copy, so what if the hard copy get lost in transit, while IQAS give both soft and hard copy but is slower.

Obviously, they both therefore have their own limited and disadvantages, but can someone with insight advise which is lesser 'devil' to go for?

Thanks.

Waec?? Thats no longer in play. Wes do not request for waec any longer. Just get your highest qualification across to them.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by yemblaze(f): 10:53pm On Oct 14, 2019
WAEC kwa...its no longer necessary to evaluate Waec /Neco

chukwuemeka275:

Please remember to add your neco or waec result as well as scratch card o(if it's a Nigerian University) to avoid more shipping cost.
Wes no dey hear 'abeg'
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by GBSS: 10:58pm On Oct 14, 2019
chukwuemeka275:

Please remember to add your neco or waec result as well as scratch card o(if it's a Nigerian University) to avoid more shipping cost.
Wes no dey hear 'abeg'
Bro, the info you gave is now obsolete. WES no longer needs the WAEC or NECO as part of its requirement. What he needs is to send the degree certificate via fax. There are several apps that allows you to fax for free including the new adobe reader.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by chukwuemeka275(m): 11:00pm On Oct 14, 2019
yemblaze:
WAEC kwa...its no longer necessary to evaluate Waec /Neco

Make una no vex I'm very outdated.
But WES show person pepper for that waec and neco thing finally. Where boys dey rain curses on top waec head.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by chukwuemeka275(m): 11:01pm On Oct 14, 2019
GBSS:

Bro, the info you gave is now obsolete. WES no longer needs the WAEC or NECO as part of its requirement. What he needs is to send the degree certificate via fax. There are several apps that allows you to fax for free including the new adobe reader.

Thanks for the correction
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 14, 2019
Dfavouredone:

Thanks.

no waec required for wes. But only a bsc would not give your prevailing CRS scores

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by safex(m): 11:06pm On Oct 14, 2019
tmny01:
I pray I will share my testimony in this part. Meanwhile. Is there anyone that received NOI from Ontario on 15/08/19. Kindly share your timelines. I have been in DIP since Sept 6 and total no of days is now 51days. I'm trying no to get worried.
Let not your heart not be troubled! Those guys have tons of backlog they are trying to sort. But if you would hear me, being on DIP means you're very close to approval.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Stencil: 11:14pm On Oct 14, 2019
Wow. I can't even begin to imagine your relief after submitting.. then the anxiety that comes after lol.
It will definitely end in praise!
I wish you success!

successhungry:

Amen!!!
Yes, I am.
AOR:June 18. The adrenaline rush that comes with post-aor ehnn lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Pwinkle1(f): 11:18pm On Oct 14, 2019
successhungry:

Amen!!!
Yes, I am.
AOR:June 18. The adrenaline rush that comes with post-aor ehnn lipsrsealed

The golden email is around the corner, I smell it already! grin

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Pwinkle1(f): 11:20pm On Oct 14, 2019
Dfavouredone:

Thanks.

Just FYI, WES doesn’t require WAEC anymore... so you might want to reconsider?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by blacqueen(f): 11:30pm On Oct 14, 2019
rhemagrace:
I highly recommend NACETEM although I don't know if registration is still on.

Thank you for this. Have you taken the course sir? Hope the course does not involve calculations? What is the equivalent to Canadian education? I am considering it as well. Thank

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by xcaper(m): 11:32pm On Oct 14, 2019
I will share my PPR testimony here in this part 9 by Gods grace

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by bigwizzy001(m): 11:39pm On Oct 14, 2019
Mixedfruit:
Please who will guide me on the process on how to start up this application?
Agent asking for 1.8m

Haba, 1.8m is too much dude. The so called agent is a fraudster. Bring 1m and you'll be in Canada before the middle of 2020. You can dm if interested...

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Pwinkle1(f): 11:46pm On Oct 14, 2019
Hello guys,

I plan to use my mutual fund as POF - I’m getting a reference letter from them.

Do I need to get a [/b]signed and stamped [b] copy of the SOA in addition or I can’t just do like an email/online copy?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by jancollins: 11:47pm On Oct 14, 2019
Further details about you can say more on how best to advice in boosting your crs points.

But as it looks, you are likely going to drop 5points Nov 20. And as for CRS points dropping below 459 in the next 2 draws? Hmm..... This type goeth not except by Prayer nd Fasting.....
Meanwhile, are you married?
Did you get your 459 as single or married.?

My 2kobo.. wink

MCynthia:
Hello everyone, pls I need you all to advice me. My crs is 459 and I will be loosing points in November. My questions are;

1. Any hope to get Ita with such score before November 20?

2. Should I book for medicals while waiting for ITA so I can submit immediately and have my profile locked to avoid loosing points post ITA?

3. Can I book medicals without an ITA letter and how long can I wait after payment to be invited for the lab tests?

Thanks everyone, pls answer, am very worried lately.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by makano: 12:41am On Oct 15, 2019
Hello People, great work from all you good people that keep this thread informative and relevant. Please my question goes to the Covenant university graduates here that have successfully evaluated their credentials. please what were the procedure taken for an application for ur credentials to be sent to WES from CU.. Please I will like to know the steps you all took in getting CU send ur credentials to WES. ur answer will be much appreciated cos this is really urgent.. GOD bless us all and our application end in praise... Peace
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by charlfay: 1:00am On Oct 15, 2019
Goodmorning everyone. Been a silent follower of this thread.

I really wish to embark on this journey but finances is a major constraint ooo, i dont even have the slightest idea of how i want to get 3.5million as proof of fund, how do y'all do the financial aspect of this journey please. Express entry on my mind since last year but i dont even want to start and get stuck because of finances along the line.

I went on WES website to see the process and price for evaluation but i am confused as to the actual price, is it $145 or $100 for the evaluation of degree please?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ladymarshall: 1:22am On Oct 15, 2019
Being a military man is not a problem, as long as you've not been in any problematic peacekeeping mission, charged with crimes against humanity or declared a persona non-grata domestically or internationally, security verifications would not be a problem. There is no correlation between long processing times and being a military man. Go ahead and apply like every normal civilian in this journey. What do you mean by notary? If you can't get a reference from your supervisor, get from your colleague and notarize it. I think your colleague will have to sign an affidavit or so, confirm this part on page one. Do your research.

talkme:
Hello house am a military officer and want to migrate to canada with my family.. how is easy is it as a military man. Am in IT and have like 7 years work experience. After passing IELTS general what is my chance of scaling through. Also if I dont want to get reference from the military can I use a notary for it? God bless

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by funshobabs(m): 2:21am On Oct 15, 2019
Dear God..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by carissaa(f): 2:59am On Oct 15, 2019
I think you have a good chance but your security clearance might take awhile to complete. See this experience

talkme:
Hello house am a military officer and want to migrate to canada with my family.. how is easy is it as a military man. Am in IT and have like 7 years work experience. After passing IELTS general what is my chance of scaling through. Also if I dont want to get reference from the military can I use a notary for it? God bless

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Carolina212: 4:38am On Oct 15, 2019
Wow part 9 already. This journey shall end in praise.

Please I need to get NPC Attestation. On the SINP group, I learnt it was a requirement, once yout birth predates 1992.
So I sent my brother. feedback: we both (spouse and me) need to get a court affidavit first. Now I have the original of my birth certificate, spouse doesnt.

Should I be doing an affidavit since my birth certificate is in my custody? I dont want to create issues for myself in future.

Secondly, they say it's 14k per person, anyone has contact of someone who does this and can deliver on time. Cos I need to submit my SINP application ASAP.

Thanks in advance for answers and solutions.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Eraytee: 5:32am On Oct 15, 2019
Amen to your prayers, I remember you well, have been following since part 2, before the days of @gliteringstar NOC mama.

successhungry:
Dear LORD..I have been here since the end of part 2.; I'm 'weary' and 'heavy laden',please let this part not pass me by(amen).I cant even remember the monikers of the people of old cry

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Canadagirl20: 5:42am On Oct 15, 2019
Part 9 already! I Joined in Part 8,

IELTS done & dusted (First result: LRWS: 8.5,8,6.5,7.5... Remark came out positive LRWS: 8.5,8,7,7.5)

ECA: In progress

Lord, I commit this journey unto your hands

27 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Eddygourdo(m): 6:23am On Oct 15, 2019
Hello house.

Do I need to evaluate the certificates of I and my wife for WES, even though I am the primary applicant? I intend we both write the ielts though.

Also evaluating a PhD alone without other degrees, would that be sufficient?

Thanks for a kind reply.

Regards.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 6:46am On Oct 15, 2019
Eddygourdo:
Hello house.

Do I need to evaluate the certificates of I and my wife for WES, even though I am the primary applicant? I intend we both write the ielts though.

Also evaluating a PhD alone without other degrees, would that be sufficient?

Thanks for a kind reply.

Regards.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp simulate the different scenarios here . Use 8777 ( you) and 6666 or 7777 (spouse) for ielts scores. 8 in listening .
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Simplysweet1206: 6:52am On Oct 15, 2019
Hello guys. Please is there a what'sapp group for people who just received AOR? If yes, may I have the link?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Pwinkle1(f): 7:05am On Oct 15, 2019
Hello everyone,

My apologies, i’m sure this has been answered in the past, but I can’t seem to find it anyway.

If my husband is NOT the PA do I also need to get work reference letters for his past jobs?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.