Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (705) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1342752 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) (708) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by crespo67: 3:53pm On Aug 10, 2020
Send me a PM and I will add you to our group
Localchampion:
Please I need a thread for people that have gotten ITA on the next steps to take
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by crespo67: 3:56pm On Aug 10, 2020
If it's for Masters, send me a PM and I will send you a contact of someone that will help you.
Hennyhorlah2:
Good afternoon, I want to send my transcript from university Ibadan to WES for evaluation but I don’t have my certificate as I have not collected it, Although I have my notification of result. I want to ask if i can use the notification of result instead of my certification when sending my transcript to WES. I also need the contact of someone in UI that can help with sending my transcript.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 10, 2020
vllar:
Hello people, please help. Wes claims to have sent uniben verification mail 3 times now since February but uniben says they haven’t received it..can anyone help with a contact in uniben to assist..this is now a nightmare for my friend. Please help.

Help guys
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by isangjohnson: 4:42pm On Aug 10, 2020
PLEASE SOMEONE SHOULD HELP US!
There has been a lot of arguments from the previous post that Wes does not evaluate Acca foundation course F1 to F3 as one year diploma course anymore.
Someone even said that Acca, after finishing the program, refused to issue out F1 to F3 as one year diploma course to him.
Please, who has done Wes evaluation using Acca F1 to F3 in the past months?
We really want to be sure before going into it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by YETI28: 4:51pm On Aug 10, 2020
Good afternoon all, has any body migrated to Canada through Rural and northern pilot, and if yea, pls email me @ boyety28@gmail.com. also Canada resume, what phone numbers should we attached? Nigerian or Canadian. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by PreshDor: 5:12pm On Aug 10, 2020
Please, I want to order gcms notes which one from the options should I pick- basic, or gcms+ or CBSA.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Liispa(f): 5:14pm On Aug 10, 2020
isangjohnson:
PLEASE SOMEONE SHOULD HELP US!
There has been a lot of arguments from the previous post that Wes does not evaluate Acca foundation course F1 to F3 as one year diploma course anymore.
Someone even said that Acca, after finishing the program, refused to issue out F1 to F3 as one year diploma course to him.
Please, who has done Wes evaluation using Acca F1 to F3 in the past months?
We really want to be sure before going into it.

I know people that have written the Diploma this year and also successfully gotten their ECA through WES. You need to complete the F1-3 as well as completing the Foundation in professionalism course (you don't pay for that and its done using a phone or laptop) to get the Diploma in Accounting and Business

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Liispa(f): 5:15pm On Aug 10, 2020
PreshDor:
Please, I want to order gcms notes which one from the options should I pick- basic, or gcms+ or CBSA.

Basic

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 10, 2020
YETI28:
Good afternoon all, has any body migrated to Canada through Rural and northern pilot, and if yea, pls email me @ boyety28@gmail.com. also Canada resume, what phone numbers should we attached? Nigerian or Canadian. Thanks
better to learn french if crs is low than all these other programs. It is not realistic for people outside. The quota is just too low.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Liispa(f): 5:17pm On Aug 10, 2020
oginnite:
please what is the difference between this WES STATUS on hold and In progress.

i asked this because i started ECA with WES for me and my wife. Both (Masters) from UI.
I made payment on the same date, Sent Transcript to WES through UP on the same day(July 3rd, 2020), I tracked the Movement tru UPS website and both got delivered to WES on 20th July, 2020(but WES didnt acknolwedge it on time) . I uploaded Notification of result for both of us the same day..

Fast Forward to 7th August, 2020, I received Verification email from WES that they have notified my school to verify the authenticity of my down and my Time changed to ON HOLD. Meanwhile, My wife have not received any Verification email, Her WES Timeline is showing in progress.
For those that have gone pass the eca stage, is there anything to worry about from this development?
What do you guys think i Should do.

Which part are you worried about? Yours or your wife's? They're still probably going through hers before sending a verification mail, no worries.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nickisindigo(m): 5:18pm On Aug 10, 2020
YETI28:

Rural and northern immigration pilot just started this year and I don't think somebody would have gone through that though considering the pandemic at hand
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Liispa(f): 5:20pm On Aug 10, 2020
Kekereekun123:
better to learn french if crs is low than all these other programs. It is not realistic for people outside. The quota is just too low.

Right?? To get significant points in most, if not all, you have to have lived, have family or schooled within the specific area.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 10, 2020
oginnite:

i asked this because i started ECA with WES for me and my wife. Both (Masters) from UI.
I made payment on the same date, Sent Transcript to WES through UP on the same day(July 3rd, 2020), I tracked the Movement tru UPS website and both got delivered to WES on 20th July, 2020(but WES didnt acknolwedge it on time) . I uploaded Notification of result for both of us the same day..

Fast Forward to 7th August, 2020, I received Verification email from WES that they have notified my school to verify the authenticity of my down and my Time changed to ON HOLD. Meanwhile, My wife have not received any Verification email, Her WES Timeline is showing in progress.
For those that have gone pass the eca stage, is there anything to worry about from this development?
blur private information. Just chill a little. If it doesn't change contact them.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Josh121(m): 5:20pm On Aug 10, 2020
Please house as anyone sent transcript via ups to wes lately , i just try my transcript the attempted delivery but office was close , how do I go about this please advice
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 10, 2020
Marykelly:
So an affidavit isn’t compulsory for a gift deed?
no. If you wish do it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Exmay02: 5:34pm On Aug 10, 2020
oginnite:

On hold and in progress are subjective in this case, although yours is on hold, it is still ahead of your wife's own, because soon, your wife's own will get back to on hold.....

Yours is at d final stage, once UI verifies it, then u wait for when your report will be ready....

Congrats in advance, u are done with ECA wahala.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by YETI28: 5:34pm On Aug 10, 2020
Nickisindigo:

Rural and northern immigration pilot just started this year and I don't think somebody would have gone through that though considering the pandemic at hand

That's true.. Thnks. What about AIPP
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by toluduji: 5:51pm On Aug 10, 2020
Good day all. Trust we are all doing well please I is it advisable to evaluate Ican and /or CFA level one.

What's the best means of getting my transcript from oau to wes. I will appreciate our response.

Many thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Francaizums: 6:06pm On Aug 10, 2020
Good evening all
I'm trying to create my ee profile. Do i use my nysc allowance from federal government (jan-dec) or ppa(march - DEC) to back up my reference letter from ppa for canada express entry profile if i want to claim point for nysc experience.
Also, do I need to fill in dates ( day, month and year) for my academic sessions( starting and ending) for both ond and HND. Urgent replies please. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nickisindigo(m): 6:07pm On Aug 10, 2020
YETI28:

First thing is searching for job and another thing is convincing the employer to employ you from here most employers don't want to through the stress

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Prisscindy(f): 6:14pm On Aug 10, 2020
ETX-NG is super fast, I must confess. I helped one of my friends process her transcript from uni.

At first, the uni wasn't registered on ETX-NG, I put the records guy through, he sent them a message on their website and the uni got registered the next day. Then he sent my friend's transcript last week Monday and the report came out same week Friday, just 4 days.

Most courier services would have just arrived by that time, so it's way better to use ETX-NG o.

Thanks to @Abuja2Canada for shedding more light

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by patdman: 6:22pm On Aug 10, 2020
Good day guys, hope y'all keeping well. Pls assist me in assessing my profile:

Bachelors Degree (Engineering)
8+ years experience (currently a Senior engineer)
NOC: 2133
IELTS
Listening: 9.0
Reading: 8.5
Writing: 7.5
Speaking: 8.0
Overall: 8.5
No Masters Degree
Single
CRS low; how can i improve on my CRS score, or the best PNP program to assist me. I wouldn't want to waste this my IELTS. I have commensurate funds for the process.

Thanks guys
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 10, 2020
patdman:
Good day guys, hope y'all keeping well. Pls assist me in assessing my profile:

Bachelors Degree (Engineering)
8+ years experience (currently a Senior engineer)
NOC: 2133
IELTS
Listening: 9.0
Reading: 8.5
Writing: 7.5
Speaking: 8.0
Overall: 8.5
No Masters Degree
Single
CRS low; how can i improve on my CRS score, or the best PNP program to assist me. I wouldn't want to waste this my IELTS. I have commensurate funds for the process.

Thanks guys
the noc is not in demand. You would need extra degree and French tef to meet up with prevailing scores. Or better still marry one of your girlfriends that has masters and below 30. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by oginnite(m): 6:31pm On Aug 10, 2020
Liispa:

Which part are you worried about? Yours or your wife's? They're still probably going through hers before sending a verification mail, no worries.

That of my wife ni o. she would be the PA and she just the test last saturday. so am concerned if my if fast her is not or where WES has gone far with her and do not need to send a verification mail for her own.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 10, 2020
YETI28:

same issues. Job offer. Unless your Noc is one special NOC like IT and tech. It will be hard. And most of the companies listed are Indian ans Chinese owned. They are using it to bring in their people.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ladykilllar: 6:33pm On Aug 10, 2020
Prisscindy:
ETX-NG is super fast, I must confess. I helped one of my friends process her transcript from uni.

At first, the uni wasn't registered on ETX-NG, I put the records guy through, he sent them a message on their website and the uni got registered the next day. Then he sent my friend's transcript last week Monday and the report came out same week Friday, just 4 days.

Most courier services would have just arrived by that time, so it's way better to use ETX-NG o.

Report done? Like assessment done and she can dive into the pool?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 10, 2020
Localchampion:

Daddy, warn that thing called @Silversurfer1 for me. Corrupt lawyer, internet Bully
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx mummy calm down o. See the link. Dont take thing online too serious abeg

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by oginnite(m): 6:38pm On Aug 10, 2020
You mean ECA report came out that same week? as in WES evaluation done with one week?

Prisscindy:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) (708) ... (747)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.