Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,710 members, 7,827,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (706) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1342741 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) (708) (709) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by oginnite(m): 6:48pm On Aug 10, 2020
Mr or Mrs Localchampion, Oo need gbogbo eleyi na. Why this humongous curse. You get beef with the guy before? haba... Na Canada u dey go oo, all these are not necessary.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Exmay02: 7:03pm On Aug 10, 2020
oginnite:
You mean ECA report came out that same week? as in WES evaluation done with one week?

ALL my ECA processing took less than 1 month. From payment, applying for transcript and getting d final report from WES...

After verification from school, WES finish report within 3 days.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Exmay02: 7:13pm On Aug 10, 2020
patdman:
Good day guys, hope y'all keeping well. Pls assist me in assessing
CRS low; how can i improve on my CRS score, or the best PNP program to assist me. I wouldn't want to waste this my IELTS. I have commensurate funds for the process.

Thanks guys

Since you are still single, its best u fall in love with a young ( 25 - 28 ) intelligent lady, with 2 or more degrees or preferably masters degree, and willing to write IELTS asap. That your IELTS score is too good not to carry u out of naija.

The alternative which is learning French is tougher in my opinion.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by MayorOfEdmonton: 7:27pm On Aug 10, 2020
Please how exactly did she/he bully you?
Because I went back to read what she/he said and your consequent responses, and truth is your responses so far is unwarranted and unnecessary. She said your question is funny(comical) and for you that's enough to involve her parents? And rain insults and curses on her?Haba sad
You asked a question that can be gotten easily via google, page 1 or ircc website and yes she didn't provided a good response to your enquiry , but her response doesnt deserve all you've said.
I appreciate that she insightfully didnt respond back nor reduce herself to raining insults back.
Please Hantie chill, focus on getting answer to your question and fill your application Successfully.
May God bless your application with speedy approval.
Cheers

Localchampion:

Sir, it is called for. There are many bullies online, I have been looking forward to them, and this goat @Silversurfer1 has entered Pakute.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Brownie1003: 7:54pm On Aug 10, 2020
Thank you ooo. Pls tell them. When they reach there now, they go con humble.
oginnite:
Mr or Mrs Localchampion, Oo need gbogbo eleyi na. Why this humongous curse. You get beef with the guy before? haba... Na Canada u dey go oo, all these are not necessary.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 10, 2020
Prisscindy:
ETX-NG is super fast, I must confess. I helped one of my friends process her transcript from uni.

At first, the uni wasn't registered on ETX-NG, I put the records guy through, he sent them a message on their website and the uni got registered the next day. Then he sent my friend's transcript last week Monday and the report came out same week Friday, just 4 days.

Most courier services would have just arrived by that time, so it's way better to use ETX-NG o.

Thanks to @Abuja2Canada for shedding more light
Yeah and no verification wahala.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 10, 2020
Exmay02:

Since you are still single, its best u fall in love with a young ( 25 - 28 ) intelligent lady, with 2 or more degrees or preferably masters degree, and willing to write IELTS asap. That your IELTS score is too good not to carry u out of naija.

The alternative which is learning French is tougher in my opinion.
Finding needle....
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Favourphilic: 8:02pm On Aug 10, 2020
For OAU, I might have a link for you.

toluduji:
Good day all. Trust we are all doing well please I is it advisable to evaluate Ican and /or CFA level one.

What's the best means of getting my transcript from oau to wes. I will appreciate our response.

Many thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Tolzzzzz123: 8:18pm On Aug 10, 2020
Good evening my good people, please I need to know if state registry certificate can be accepted or it has to be federal?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Francaizums: 8:24pm On Aug 10, 2020
Francaizums:

Good evening all
I'm trying to create my ee profile. Do i use my nysc allowance from federal government (jan-dec) or ppa(march - DEC) to back up my reference letter from ppa for canada express entry profile if i want to claim point for nysc experience.
Also, do I need to fill in dates ( day, month and year) for my academic sessions( starting and ending) for both ond and HND. Urgent replies please. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 10, 2020
listowell:

See power..and politicians still dey do us anyhow.
Well, my powers are used on the right ways. I attack evil people, and bad people in the society not innocent people looking for information on social media. I don't bully people, but I fight only the evil ones
As for politicians, if ever they see my Twitter posts, they would have felt me. I fight them with how much power I have
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Ovywils: 8:59pm On Aug 10, 2020
lasignor:

4. Our baby is just 2months , does she need international airport - Yes, she's going to need an international passport but not now. She will need it when you get PPR.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by MamaHeaven: 8:59pm On Aug 10, 2020
[quote author=ednut1 post=92598029][/quote]
Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 10, 2020
Localchampion:

Well, my powers are used on the right ways. I attack evil people, and bad people in the society not innocent people looking for information on social media. I don't bully people, but I fight only the evil ones
As for politicians, if ever they see my Twitter posts, they would have felt me. I fight them with how much power I have
Ok but what is really the problem? Someone directed you on where to go fetch information and ....Fill me in pls.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 10, 2020
Justwise sir. Attention needed please.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Johncuba(m): 9:27pm On Aug 10, 2020
Justwise lalasticlala seun
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Liispa(f): 9:29pm On Aug 10, 2020
Ah. What's happening please
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 10, 2020
Localchampion:

Problem is simple, I hate bullies and people who talk like these two ''its'' quoting me. And I like serving them what they have dished out.
These are the people breeding evil people, they bring up monsters as children who bully other innocent children and there making them feel stupid which would later make them become evil.
We don't need these kind of people in our society, if you find a question stupid or unintelligent, couttsey demand you mute and zoom off not abuse the person that ask the question. This kind of attitude really affect children and made some people have low self esteem till adulthood, the children bullying at schools learn it from these empty barrels parents.

To me, these sets of people are the worst in our society, they are the reason why our world is filled with wickedness, we call them, the ''Empty barrels'' they are the ones that will not allow their neighbours to live peacefully once they have a good attribute and others close to them do not have, they are the ones that would make jest of someone without a child and blame her for her youthful prostitution.
I'm making a campaign against these fools and I hate them
Yeah, but you have to create another thread for that. Or volunteer answering the baby/funny questions. In Canada, you fit no see person let alone ask some kind questions, the Indian man's intonation won't be to your advantage. Abi na Chinese or Pakistani man, abi French... you go wonder how them enter Canada sef. Little grammar or nothing in some places.

As this is an open space, you don't know or can't control the kind of responses you will get. So take the ones you like and still go to the directed places for further helping or sth.

But strength wey folks with some kind questions dey get after being redirected or ignored no be here. It is kind of strength pastors get for those who kept churches shut because of coro than for the corco himself. Just use it to kill the coro straight, just use ur strength to go fetch your stuff.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Johncuba(m): 9:34pm On Aug 10, 2020
moderator has done the needful. one reason i like Nairaland. They make you understand that the internet "forgets" gibberish and unneccesary comments.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Tolzzzzz123: 9:36pm On Aug 10, 2020
Good evening everyone, please I need clarifications. My wedding was in December 2019 and I was living in Abeokuta as at that time but the address on my marriage certificate has my father house address in Ibadan. Can this be an issue?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 10, 2020
Ovywils:

Does that mean the data page isn't for children isn't needed when filling out the application form??
Check my follow-up response in red.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 10, 2020
Tolzzzzz123:
Good evening everyone, please I need clarifications. My wedding was in December 2019 and I was living in Abeokuta as at that time but the address on my marriage certificate has my father house address in Ibadan. Can this be an issue?
Nothing, you dey house marry. Case closed!

(1) (2) (3) ... (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) (708) (709) ... (747)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.