Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (721) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1333644 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) (723) (724) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobong: 9:11am On Aug 16, 2020
ladykilllar:

Send an email to the email on my profile

Hi, I’ve sent a message. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Heromaniaa: 9:17am On Aug 16, 2020
Heromaniaa:
Hi good people,

I just discovered this thread and I have few questions.

Can going to a truck driving school in Nigeria increase ones prospect of provincial nomination even if ones major experience is in another field?

Thanks
please help out.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by MINTss: 9:39am On Aug 16, 2020
Good morning, please has anyone been able to register for paper based ielts exam in recent time. I found just computer based on the website.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by canadianmom: 9:45am On Aug 16, 2020
BeuHarry:

Actively seek for ways to increase your points while you pray for PNP (NOI) to locate you. Whichever happens first!

Right now the only way for me is french and I am on it already. It's so hard shaaa but i hope that one way or the other Sask EOI cutoff will get to 67 cos that's what I am on till November that I can reach 68 or even NOI from any other province..it's demoralizing to actually work so hard to get to this point and then be left hanging.
Currently even exploring the student route, if that one pans out, I will take it.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by akosh005: 9:53am On Aug 16, 2020
Deyonsesi:

Hi, please go ahead with your MSc alone. D stress of the IJMB is not worth it since you already have masters. My verification took almost 11months cos of IJMB
Pls, how did you go with ijmb transcript. The procedure and cost.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by winner01(m): 10:03am On Aug 16, 2020
listowell:

Once without her, your CRS score is 478 and your eligibility is equal => 67 out of 100, you're good for ITA.
OK thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Samuelobiora19(m): 10:32am On Aug 16, 2020
Heromaniaa:
please help out.

Here is my take: Truck driving is a very Lucrative/on demand occupation in Canada, but I doubt if there is any certification that you will get in Nigeria that will give you the Canadian equivalent to become a Certified Truck driver upon landing..
Do you have Master's/2 or more degree and younger than 30, then you should consider Express Entry, provincial nomination is ON GOD, with the exception of Ontario and SK, every other provincial nomination get as e be..When you get to Canada, you can now drive Train if you like.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Mrsc22: 10:39am On Aug 16, 2020
Do Acca, CIMa or BCS. You can then claim two or more certificate if you dnt already have that

Godtemi:
Please house, I need help with short Canadian diploma/certificate that I and my wife can do to increase our scores please. Anyone with this useful information can help me please
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by saskatoonguy: 10:43am On Aug 16, 2020
MINTss:
Good morning, please has anyone been able to register for paper based ielts exam in recent time. I found just computer based on the website.

Yes I have been able. I did it for MOD. Maybe you are trying to register with BC
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by mikeayus(m): 10:50am On Aug 16, 2020
Ayinke93:
Good morning house. My transcripts got to Canada yesterday and I just want to know how long it'll take WES to acknowledge it. And is there any other thing I have to do from here?

PS: I noticed some people have been asking about how to process Yabatech transcripts, you can send me a DM so I can give you the contact of the person that helped me.

Hello good morning, please how do you get to know your transcript has gotten to canada?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ladykilllar: 11:11am On Aug 16, 2020
Nobong:

Hi, I’ve sent a message. Thank you.

I received a couple of emails. can you send an email directly from your email to the email on my profile page and not from nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Adesusuu(f): 11:33am On Aug 16, 2020
Good morning house, I have been following this thread for a while now. Please is there a WhatsApp group that one can join to get real time information. I would really appreciate a response.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Ayinke93(f): 11:40am On Aug 16, 2020
mikeayus:

Hello good morning, please how do you get to know your transcript has gotten to canada?
I entered my tracking number on the logistics company website.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobong: 11:44am On Aug 16, 2020
ladykilllar:

I received a couple of emails. can you send an email directly from your email to the email on my profile page and not from nairaland.

Hi. I’ve sent a mail. The subject is my moniker. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by AustinT575: 11:59am On Aug 16, 2020
Guys which medical tests are required?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by aranymous: 12:20pm On Aug 16, 2020
Hi Guys,

How is the day going? Please i need a bit of help. Help me look through to see which documents i might be missing

So i'm about to submit my documents for the PR application..
These are my below documents:

Education:
IELTS, MSc Certificate, MSc Transcript and WES Report for my MSc

Work:
Reference Letter and Payslips

Proof of Funds
Statement of Account and Reference Letter(which ever they can provide) from Bank

Police Report:
Nigeria and UK

Medicals:
The form given at the hospital

Travel:
Stamped Passport Pages

Other Documents:
Gift Deed

Please i also need help with my work reference letter.. please find it below, my NOC Code is 2171

This is to confirm that the above-mentioned person worked in our firm as a Network Security Engineer from December XX, XXXX to January XX, XXXX.
She worked as a full-time employee and worked for an average of 45 hours per week. While she was with us, her annual salary was <XXXXXXXX>. Her Job description/duties includes the following:

• Provision of advice on information systems strategy, policy, management, and security measures based on results from network vulnerability assessment tests and audit security scans.
• Creation and maintenance secure web applications, engineering solutions and email security policies solutions for businesses.
• Consulting with clients to define and record requirements, determine physical and technological security threats to data, software, and hardware.
• Provision of staff's cyber/information security training and knowledge.
• Provide counteractive technical support measures in response to client security breaches.
• Conferring with clients to define and record the client’s requirements. To also report all tasks and procedures and include the status reports to team leaders and other team members.
• Improve IT protection by maintaining network infrastructure for LAN , WAN, VPN and VOIP network infrastructure
• Perform independent analysis to determine quality control procedures, software / application packages and enterprise information systems

Thank you guys in advanced.

7 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by sakalisis(m): 12:34pm On Aug 16, 2020
Hello House, which evaluation body is the best to use apart from WES?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Mrsc22: 1:00pm On Aug 16, 2020
3papers. 40k each. There is a telegram group. Yoi can also self study.

iamhistreasure:

Any info on the diploma?I can’t seem to find much info about it online.Please share you you have gotten ,thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by MINTss: 1:05pm On Aug 16, 2020
saskatoonguy:

Thank you. The next exam is sept 12

Yes I have been able. I did it for MOD. Maybe you are trying to register with BC
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by BeuHarry: 1:09pm On Aug 16, 2020
canadianmom:

Right now the only way for me is french and I am on it already. It's so hard shaaa but i hope that one way or the other Sask EOI cutoff will get to 67 cos that's what I am on till November that I can reach 68 or even NOI from any other province..it's demoralizing to actually work so hard to get to this point and then be left hanging.
Currently even exploring the student route, if that one pans out, I will take it.

If I were you I would focus on French. Yes, it is hard but not impossible. Good news is it is within your control unlike the various PNP routes that you can't be sure of..

I was seriously on this French route last year. It was very difficult at the beginning but it later became interesting and I was almost getting ready when one of the provinces sent me NOI from no where and before I could say Buhari nomination was waiting for me on my profile.

Maintenant je sais et comprends un peu de français

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Liispa(f): 2:21pm On Aug 16, 2020
BeuHarry:

I was seriously on this French route last year. It was very difficult at the beginning but it later became interesting and I was almost getting ready when one of the provinces sent me NOI from no where and before I could say Buhari nomination was waiting for me on my profile.

Maintenant je sais et comprends un peu de français

Oh wow! What province? I'm sure you were so relieved haha
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by isangjohnson: 2:32pm On Aug 16, 2020
legionISproteus:

Well, that's what the banker told me cos I asked her if could transfer my funds after depositing into my account and she said no. It was her simple advice.

Since I'm not an authority in this field, I may not argue with her submission. Someone I'm very closed to who's also working in First bank told me yesterday that CBN policy says even though you buy dollar from Aboki and deposit it in your dorm account, you can transfer a maximum of 10k electronically every two weeks.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by BNTtech: 2:42pm On Aug 16, 2020
Jaycew:

Good day. Are you located in Lagos?

Hi. Not really. We conduct all our dealings remotely.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by mikeayus(m): 2:44pm On Aug 16, 2020
Ayinke93:

I entered my tracking number on the logistics company website.

Okay...my tracking number isn't found on the courier website. I dont seem to know what's wrong
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Ayinke93(f): 4:48pm On Aug 16, 2020
mikeayus:

Okay...my tracking number isn't found on the courier website. I dont seem to know what's wrong
Maybe you were given a wrong one. Try to reach out to them

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by isangjohnson: 5:03pm On Aug 16, 2020
I'm told ASU is on strike but NASU is working.
I hope one can enter school now and process transcript with NASU without involvement of ASU?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by aranymous: 5:08pm On Aug 16, 2020
Help pleaseee cry

aranymous:
Hi Guys,

How is the day going? Please i need a bit of help. Help me look through to see which documents i might be missing

So i'm about to submit my documents for the PR application..
These are my below documents:

Education:
IELTS, MSc Certificate, MSc Transcript and WES Report for my MSc

Work:
Reference Letter and Payslips

Proof of Funds
Statement of Account and Reference Letter(which ever they can provide) from Bank

Police Report:
Nigeria and UK

Medicals:
The form given at the hospital

Travel:
Stamped Passport Pages

Other Documents:
Gift Deed

Please i also need help with my work reference letter.. please find it below, my NOC Code is 2171

This is to confirm that the above-mentioned person worked in our firm as a Network Security Engineer from December XX, XXXX to January XX, XXXX.
She worked as a full-time employee and worked for an average of 45 hours per week. While she was with us, her annual salary was <XXXXXXXX>. Her Job description/duties includes the following:

• Provision of advice on information systems strategy, policy, management, and security measures based on results from network vulnerability assessment tests and audit security scans.
• Creation and maintenance secure web applications, engineering solutions and email security policies solutions for businesses.
• Consulting with clients to define and record requirements, determine physical and technological security threats to data, software, and hardware.
• Provision of staff's cyber/information security training and knowledge.
• Provide counteractive technical support measures in response to client security breaches.
• Conferring with clients to define and record the client’s requirements. To also report all tasks and procedures and include the status reports to team leaders and other team members.
• Improve IT protection by maintaining network infrastructure for LAN , WAN, VPN and VOIP network infrastructure
• Perform independent analysis to determine quality control procedures, software / application packages and enterprise information systems

Thank you guys in advanced.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Ladywinterfell: 5:32pm On Aug 16, 2020
ocheezie:
Hi all. The PA is a lecturer with NOC of 4011 but I initially filled 212 which is boilogist( course she lectures and has MSc). I changed the NOC to 4011 when I realized that it fits more into her JD and the profile became ineligible to apply. Been in the pool since March and this is devastating. Combined CRS was 474 but upon, PA's birthday, it reduced to 469. I had to quickly create a new profile and enter the pool today, only to realise that we landed on 468 as against the 469 post- birthday. Any help? This is becoming frustrating

Not all birthdays are -5, some age are -6. 30y/o is -5, 31 is -5, either 32 or 33y/o is -6. 34 is -5 and so on. You can confirm using the CRS calculator
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by iamhistreasure: 6:02pm On Aug 16, 2020
Mrsc22:
3papers. 40k each. There is a telegram group. Yoi can also self study.

Thanks please can I be added to the telegram group?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Sunshine777: 6:35pm On Aug 16, 2020
Good evening,
Please, I need help. I would like clarification on a few things:
1. Can I use the same upfront medical I got from study visa for PR (It states student on it)? I did it last month(July)
2. For the police certificate, I did it in June and it will expire in September (3 months). Can I use it for PR if I get ITA this month (August)? Or should I jejely go for another police certificate?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by BeuHarry: 6:39pm On Aug 16, 2020
isangjohnson:

My friend who's an accompany spouse with Bsc wanted to add more points to his husband who's a PA by taking Cima as an additional certificate but after stimulating two or more certificates, she noticed it's only one point that was added to the overall point

Please, someone should correct her if she's wrong.

She is not wrong
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by BeuHarry: 6:41pm On Aug 16, 2020
Maneq:

Access bank NGN445 to $. NGN 335 to CAD. Limit 1000USD. Only bank with such debit card limit RN except Sterling (who charges aboki rate).

Or Dom account. NGN475 to $ from Aboki. Consider the turn around time to open account and receive a debit card (i doubt dom account debit cards are instant).
Having this will be advantageous in the long run anyways.

The dollar card is not instant and not free. But yes, there are long term benefits

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) (723) (724) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.