Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (740) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1336654 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (737) (738) (739) (740) (741) (742) (743) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Silversurfer1: 5:05pm On Aug 25, 2020
Ladywinterfell:

I hope you know IRCC officials frequently view this thread. All they have to do is note down the full name and all personal details of yours you have been doing copy and paste all over this forum. Then they cross their legs and jejely wait for you and your ‘wife’ to submit your application. 5years 600years loading

Best of luck.
LMAO cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Rach622(f): 5:15pm On Aug 25, 2020
ednut1:
clb depends on the individual scores. 6666 and 9996 is still clb 7.

L 8.5
R 6.5
W 6.0
S 7.5

This is CLB7? And

L 9.0
S 9.0
R 9.0
W 6.0 is also CLB 7??

I don't understand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by r4blessing: 5:23pm On Aug 25, 2020
chigrad:
HI all,
For IELTS computer based exams how are the questions displayed on the screen for reading and listening?
Can one see all the questions same time on the screen to allow you start from an easier section or do you have to click next to view the next question(s)?
practice with ieltsonline. Same format
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Lindaolosho: 5:31pm On Aug 25, 2020
Thanks. Not me tho.

Chenkes:
Exactly.

@lindaolosho, I would advise you modify your post, or better still take it down sef. It's very easy to know who you are. Except you aren't T.A that works/worked with G
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 5:38pm On Aug 25, 2020
Rach622:

L 8.5
R 6.5
W 6.0
S 7.5

This is CLB7? And

L 9.0
S 9.0
R 9.0
W 6.0 is also CLB 7??

I don't understand
to claim a particular clb. Every score for that clb must be attained. In the case above writing - 6 is on clb 7.
https://www.immigratemanitoba.com/calculators/ielts_calculator.php
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Eraytee: 5:43pm On Aug 25, 2020
if you observe closely the CLB chart, once you dont meet the minimum score allocated with a particular CLB irrespective of your high score in other bands, you will fall below the threshold... reason while 8777 is greater than 9996 in LRWS order... study the charts and understand it well. so ednut1 is right

Rach622:

L 8.5
R 6.5
W 6.0
S 7.5

This is CLB7? And

L 9.0
S 9.0
R 9.0
W 6.0 is also CLB 7??

I don't understand

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ladykilllar: 6:05pm On Aug 25, 2020
Odingo1:
I wanted to enter express pool but the eligibility check is saying that I am not eligible. What is actually the problem. My Ielts is 7.5,6,6,6. I thought that band 6 is the required band to enter the pool.

Please someone explain to me.

I think you need a minimum of 8,7,7,7 in LRSW.

So try to write Ielts and get the max score. 8.5,8.0,7.5,7.5 that is
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ginkybobs: 6:24pm On Aug 25, 2020
quote author=Theonlywan post=93188586]Gtb has restricted all users to 100 dollars per month so you might need to use another card [/quote]

I am also in this situation. I have been unable to make payment with my firstbank mastercard . Does this apply to all banks?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ginkybobs: 6:46pm On Aug 25, 2020
Please is your access bank card a visa or master card?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Odingo1: 7:14pm On Aug 25, 2020
ladykilllar:

Ok thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 7:17pm On Aug 25, 2020
ladykilllar:

this thing cost me ontario pnp in 2018. I was on 415 crs and did not open an ee profile as i thought 8777 only can open a profile, a week later they send pnp invite 400 and above. If your have bsc only and a low ielts scores the person wont like meet 67/100. But with 2 or more, masters, 6666 it will be above the 67/100 threshold

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 25, 2020
saskatoonguy:

but they Accepted Statement of result, Or am i mistaken? I used Statement(Notification) of Result for mine and that of my wife and WES has stated a date for result completion for me and my wife. should be ready next week

Hi. Pls how long did it take them to give you a completion date after the verification process? Last week my status was changed to in progress, after my school verified my documents but they didn't state any estimated completion time yet.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by isangjohnson: 7:45pm On Aug 25, 2020
I'll be very happy to get IELTS Study Materials from someone here.
johnsbright92@gmail.com
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by babajust: 7:54pm On Aug 25, 2020
ladykilllar:

This is not the reason for profile being ineligible. With a minimum of 6 in any of the ielts test sections, you should be eligible. Check that the POF that is quoted meets IRCC requirement.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Allegory(f): 8:59pm On Aug 25, 2020
Please while booking ielts for EE, do I have to opt for them sending my results straight to any government agency
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Liispa(f): 9:22pm On Aug 25, 2020
Allegory:
Please while booking ielts for EE, do I have to opt for them sending my results straight to any government agency

No

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by 55emem55: 10:38pm On Aug 25, 2020
babajust:

This is not the reason for profile being ineligible. With a minimum of 6 in any of the ielts test sections, you should be eligible. Check that the POF that is quoted meets IRCC requirement.

You people just like to argue shaaaa.
Minimum is 6666 if you have masters or 2 or more certificates, you can swim in the pool.

But with Bsc only, and 6666 in IELTS, you are ineligible and aint going no where.

That is why we tell people to focus on having 8777 to be safe and so that they can at least enter the pool even though their CRS scores may not be high enough.

So whether you have Bsc, 2 or more certificates or masters, just focus on having 8777 to be on a safer side. Or if your power can carry you, max out.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Chenkes: 10:56pm On Aug 25, 2020
Okay oo
Lindaolosho:
Thanks. Not me tho.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 11:53pm On Aug 25, 2020
55emem55:

Minimum is 6666 if you have masters or 2 or more certificates, you can swim in the pool.

But with Bsc only, and 6666 in IELTS, you are ineligible and aint going no where.

That is why we tell people to focus on having 8777 to be safe and so that they can at least enter the pool even though their CRS scores may not be high enough.

So whether you have Bsc, 2 or more certificates or masters, just focus on having 8777 to be on a safer side. Or if your power can carry you, max out.
Yea ..on the safe side, bro. You got it!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Princessayot: 1:08am On Aug 26, 2020
Please if I evaluate my BSC with WES now. Would I have to pay again to evaluate my PGD early next year or 1 payment covers both even though I am not evaluating it at the same time.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by alexito48201: 1:38am On Aug 26, 2020
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by alexito48201: 1:39am On Aug 26, 2020
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Gummygummy(f): 1:50am On Aug 26, 2020
Dandilion:

Hi. Pls how long did it take them to give you a completion date after the verification process? Last week my status was changed to in progress, after my school verified my documents but they didn't state any estimated completion time yet.

Hey! we were in the same boat remember? I just got a mail with an estimated date of completion, you should get yours too soon. Hang in there.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Influential101: 2:05am On Aug 26, 2020
Princessayot:
Please if I evaluate my BSC with WES now. Would I have to pay again to evaluate my PGD early next year or 1 payment covers both even though I am not evaluating it at the same time.
You'll pay again but the cost will be 50% of the first evaluation..$100 I think
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by patdman: 3:23am On Aug 26, 2020
Influential101:

Hello guys, pls how do you pay for WES now, seems the international debit card isn't working probably due to the limit restriction.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by BeuHarry: 5:03am On Aug 26, 2020
55emem55:

I agree they need to focus on 8777 but that does not prevent them from creating an EE profile. Many people have gotten NOIs for PNP while they were still working to improve their IELTS scores. Tie breaker rule is also another factor that comes to mind.

If the person has 2 or more certificates or Masters, it is possible there is an error somewhere rendering the profile ineligible. My first profile was also ineligible and I was able to correct it immediately. Things like POF, job experience dates, NOC etc needs to be paid attention to

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Allegory(f): 6:16am On Aug 26, 2020
ginkybobs:
Please is your access bank card a visa or master card?
Visa
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 6:48am On Aug 26, 2020
Gummygummy:

Hey! we were in the same boat remember? I just got a mail with an estimated date of completion, you should get yours too soon. Hang in there.

Yaay!! I'm glad for you. On this journey, it's so important to celebrate every milestone smiley

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Raymum: 7:10am On Aug 26, 2020
Please I need help with IELTS READING and WRITING. My scores keep alternating between 6.5/7. When I manage to score 7 in writing, reading drops to 6 5.

My listening and speaking seem okay(between 8 and 8.5).
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Princessayot: 9:31am On Aug 26, 2020
Influential101:

Thanks so much ...I would just wait and do both of them together
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Theonlywan: 9:43am On Aug 26, 2020
ginkybobs:
quote author=Theonlywan post=93188586]Gtb has restricted all users to 100 dollars per month so you might need to use another card

I am also in this situation. I have been unable to make payment with my firstbank mastercard . Does this apply to all banks?
Well some banks have a restriction of 300 dollars while the lowest for now is 100. So you fight need to do some findings in order to know which one to use. PS....find any zenith bank user you trust to make the payment.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Dante02(m): 9:44am On Aug 26, 2020
LRWS: 7, 7, 6.5, 7.5 As accompany spouse. Our CRS now stands at 475 from 471

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (737) (738) (739) (740) (741) (742) (743) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.