Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (739) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1333587 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (736) (737) (738) (739) (740) (741) (742) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 25, 2020
ArcFresky:

seeems you sent it online?

No. My uni refused to send it online. They said they recognise etx
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Ayinke93(f): 7:35am On Aug 25, 2020
Good morning everyone. Please I'm back with my WES wahala. My transcripts have gotten to WES and this is the second time I'm uploading my statement of results. The last time I did that ,my status changes to "reviewing the new certificate/ documents" I even thought my problem was over until my status changed back to "we are expecting your certificate". Please what could me wrong? I'm really confused

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Chenkes: 7:38am On Aug 25, 2020
Exactly.

@lindaolosho, I would advise you modify your post, or better still take it down sef. It's very easy to know who you are. Except you aren't T.A that works/worked with G
Ladywinterfell:

I hope you know IRCC officials frequently view this thread. All they have to do is note down the full name and all personal details of yours you have been doing copy and paste all over this forum. Then they cross their legs and jejely wait for you and your ‘wife’ to submit your application. 5years 600years loading

Best of luck.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by winner01(m): 7:53am On Aug 25, 2020
Hello house, please how long did it take them to get a letter of non indebtedness ready for you for those who used Ecobank as proof of funds account?
It's been two weeks of going there everyday now and my letter of non indebtedness is still not ready. They said they have to send it to the Anambra branch where I opened the account and then their headquarters for verification before sending it back to Ibadan branch where I requested for it.
Please who else experienced this with Ecobank?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Allegory(f): 8:12am On Aug 25, 2020
Ayinke93:
Good morning everyone. Please I'm back with my WES wahala. My transcripts have gotten to WES and this is the second time I'm uploading my statement of results. The last time I did that ,my status changes to "reviewing the new certificate/ documents" I even thought my problem was over until my status changed back to "we are expecting your certificate". Please what could me wrong? I'm really confused
Could it have anything to do with the fact that you're uploading your statement of result instead of your certificate.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by slydog(m): 8:42am On Aug 25, 2020
winner01:
Hello house, please how long did it take them to get a letter of non indebtedness ready for you for those who used Ecobank as proof of funds account?
It's been two weeks of going there everyday now and my letter of non indebtedness is still not ready. They said they have to send it to the Anambra branch where I opened the account and then their headquarters for verification before sending it back to Ibadan branch where I requested for it.
Please who else experienced this with Ecobank?

Why do you want to add letter of non indebtedness?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Ayinke93(f): 9:53am On Aug 25, 2020
[quote author=Allegory post=93197018]
Could it have anything to do with the fact that you're uploading your statement of result instead of your certificate.[/quote
I thought they usually accept statement of results.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by MayorOfEdmonton: 10:05am On Aug 25, 2020
No, I dont think so.
Many persons used Statement/Notification of results successfully.....a few others even used "To Whom It May Concern" from their school.
Perhaps you sud consider faxing it to them. Search for hellofax on nairaland. Cheers

Allegory:

Could it have anything to do with the fact that you're uploading your statement of result instead of your certificate.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Allegory(f): 11:45am On Aug 25, 2020
MayorOfEdmonton:
No, I dont think so.
Many persons used Statement/Notification of results successfully.....a few others even used "To Whom It May Concern" from their school.
Perhaps you sud consider faxing it to them. Search for hellofax on nairaland. Cheers

I think I remember them specifying that I shouldn't submit anything else other than a certificate, they said not a statement of result or such. There was a note beside the 'upload certificate' button saying this. And this was just last week. Now I'm feeling like I imagined it. Maye this was specific to my profile for some reason sha, I'm not sure again. Just confirm that it doesn't say this on your profile @Ayinke93
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Odingo1: 12:05pm On Aug 25, 2020
I wanted to enter express pool but the eligibility check is saying that I am not eligible. What is actually the problem. My Ielts is 7.5,6,6,6. I thought that band 6 is the required band to enter the pool.

Please someone explain to me.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Threemg: 12:18pm On Aug 25, 2020
Odingo1:
I wanted to enter express pool but the eligibility check is saying that I am not eligible. What is actually the problem. My Ielts is 7.5,6,6,6. I thought that band 6 is the required band to enter the pool.

Please someone explain to me.

Page 1 wasn't there for decoration. Take your time to digest it. It's just unfortunate that this thread will give birth to another "son/daughter" soon which to me I see no need. Repeated questions have brought us this far, if people can thoroughly read thread 3 to 5 I can bet with anyone, you don't need any further or additional information. Anyways what do I know

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ThowLou(m): 12:53pm On Aug 25, 2020
henrinco:
it's technical issue. if you clear cache it may pop up and when you refresh it'll disappear again. Don't worry it is there.

I hope so cos it disappeared, appeared and disappeared again. Hopefully it’s in the attached documents
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 25, 2020
Gifty28:
Hey guys, for CIIN October diet someone who is currently writing exams for April diet said October diet exam starts Nov 9- 13. I'm guessing registration starts after April diet exam. Heard that past questions are on the website too, where you see media, check there. here is the secretary's no to get few information's needed. 07032293954. This is all I know
thanks for the info

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by AlbertaPikin: 1:19pm On Aug 25, 2020
good afternoon house, i just got my NYSC reference letter for NOC 4032. But the words "NYSC" and "corper" are mentioned in the letter. it took me months to get this one letter, and they refused to re-do it. Can i go ahead and use the letter like that?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by saskatoonguy: 1:52pm On Aug 25, 2020
wizzle772:
please can you also send it to me at wilfred9083@gmail.com. thanks
Send a 6GB file to your email? what are you saying na?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by saskatoonguy: 1:55pm On Aug 25, 2020
Has your school send your document to WES?
If YES, your certificate/statement of result should be included in the document sent to them and WES will automatically upload it for onward verification by your school.
cheers..
Ayinke93:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by saskatoonguy: 1:58pm On Aug 25, 2020
Allegory:

but they Accepted Statement of result, Or am i mistaken? I used Statement(Notification) of Result for mine and that of my wife and WES has stated a date for result completion for me and my wife. should be ready next week
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Denerystormborn: 2:25pm On Aug 25, 2020
My people..please help.me with yhese questions. Abeg
Denerystormborn:
Hello my people. My profile expired and i creating a new one. I have two questions:

1. In the place they asked if i have applied to IRCC before,should i choose yes or no?knowing that i was previously in the pool but my profile expired?

2. I only have a passport and i already answered the question where they asked if i have a passport or natoonal id. But they asked again if i have another government issued id. I only have voters card. Is it safe to say yes?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Komed: 2:37pm On Aug 25, 2020
Lotusgoddess:
Hi guys, I'm trying to fill the EE profile. My Hubby's section requires I fill in his education, language and with experience. Will they ask for supporting documents later please? Like ECA, ielts, certificates etc

Fill them only if you are claiming points but if you are not just fill them in his personal hostory post ITA.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ArcFresky(m): 3:21pm On Aug 25, 2020
Bella25 I guess kindly send me a whatsapp message by clicking the link in my signature
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by SoftWorking(f): 3:36pm On Aug 25, 2020
justwise:
@All

Please nominate somebody to help us start a new part of this thread.

That person must be..

1. A frequent contributor here

2. At least a year old member

Quote this post to nominate the person , that will help me keep track of nominated IDs

@mamaroon
Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Allegory(f): 3:38pm On Aug 25, 2020
saskatoonguy:

but they Accepted Statement of result, Or am i mistaken? I used Statement(Notification) of Result for mine and that of my wife and WES has stated a date for result completion for me and my wife. should be ready next week

I guess they accept statement of result then. I just remember seeing a message on mine that said it must be a certificate and nothing else.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Odingo1: 3:44pm On Aug 25, 2020
Threemg:

Page 1 wasn't there for decoration. Take your time to digest it. It's just unfortunate that this thread will give birth to another "son/daughter" soon which to me I see no need. Repeated questions have brought us this far, if people can thoroughly read thread 3 to 5 I can bet with anyone, you don't need any further or additional information. Anyways what do I know
I have have read some pages, no question like this one. Thread 2,3.

I found out that their site is suffering from cyber attacks because every information one put will return the result of you seems not eligible.
I just ask the question to know if anyone has a solution to it or have encountered the same problem.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by chigrad: 3:50pm On Aug 25, 2020
HI all,
For IELTS computer based exams how are the questions displayed on the screen for reading and listening?
Can one see all the questions same time on the screen to allow you start from an easier section or do you have to click next to view the next question(s)?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Rach622(f): 3:58pm On Aug 25, 2020
Good day everyone

Please I have a question. Having 7.0 in ielts is equivalent to CLB 7 or CLB 8?. I have checked but I keep getting confused. Please help.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by amaya21: 4:12pm On Aug 25, 2020
1. Only answer Yes to #1 if you've submitted an application to IRCC post-ITA. That is , if you've gotten AOR after getting an ITA.

2) You don't need to add any other ID. It's optional.

Denerystormborn:
Hello my people. My profile expired and i creating a new one. I have two questions:

1. In the place they asked if i have applied to IRCC before,should i choose yes or no?knowing that i was previously in the pool but my profile expired?

2. I only have a passport and i already answered the question where they asked if i have a passport or natoonal id. But they asked again if i have another government issued id. I only have voters card. Is it safe to say yes?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Theonlywan: 4:19pm On Aug 25, 2020
Allegory:

Thanks, finally used Access bank card tho the rate is 10k higher than what I paid for wes evaluation several days ago with my zenith bank card.
so far i think zenith and stanbic ibtc currently have the lowest rates

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Blehseen: 4:20pm On Aug 25, 2020
Thanks
If you have anyone's contact in records that can hasten up the process please share, I also sent you a PM

Dammyope126:
No, you don't have to pay for verification. Just send an email to unilag records and include your Wes reference number, matric number and the date Wes sent your verification. Having a contact in records office might also help. My report was ready 3 days after verification.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 4:47pm On Aug 25, 2020
Rach622:
Good day everyone

Please I have a question. Having 7.0 in ielts is equivalent to CLB 7 or CLB 8?. I have checked but I keep getting confused. Please help.
clb depends on the individual scores. 6666 and 9996 is still clb 7.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Eraytee: 4:56pm On Aug 25, 2020
This is definitely going to favor some, it will end in praise, no hope is lost...

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Eraytee: 4:59pm On Aug 25, 2020
samples of the display is on youtube.. check you'll see lots of videos of it.

chigrad:
HI all,
For IELTS computer based exams how are the questions displayed on the screen for reading and listening?
Can one see all the questions same time on the screen to allow you start from an easier section or do you have to click next to view the next question(s)?

(1) (2) (3) ... (736) (737) (738) (739) (740) (741) (742) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.