Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,501 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1333815 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by chanceux: 10:48pm On Nov 01, 2019
nasohian:
Has anyone secured job using any registered canadian immigration company?
Do these agencies really work?
That was how a friend of mine was offered a "job" since may of this year by one "recruiting agency". The Nigerian guy representing the agency asked her to pay 800k so that they'll process everything. Na so this babe count 800k pay till now, no show.

With this Canada PR thing, alot of scammers are cashing in on the gullibility of some desperate individuals. One has to be careful in some steps being taken

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by chanceux: 10:49pm On Nov 01, 2019
Scandinavian02:
These guys no want release PPRs this week?

This place is too boring abeg.
Even the ITA is now scarce like pipeborne water.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by BarryIsBack: 12:02am On Nov 02, 2019
Bro, Calgary is fine...please be prepared for the cold o, mild today though
iaatmguy:
how is calgary and the cold? joining you guys soon

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by BarryIsBack: 12:03am On Nov 02, 2019
Thank you sis...how are you?
yemblaze:
Welcome back bro...

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by 1stdami(m): 12:07am On Nov 02, 2019
Any progress with Ghana pcc I schooled in Ghana also. You will need to get in touch with a friend in Ghana to help you get it.
ChidiT:
Thanks for your reply. This might help newbies so pay attention.

You have helped me understand the upfront IOM medicals is before ITA so since I don't have it I have to book an appointment (I didn't see any link on their site for booking an appointment so I sent them an email). Also, after reading through page 1, I have seen information on my question about the Work Reference letter, to which someone posted a format in which it was addressed "To Whom it May Concern", however the suggestion was made in 2016 and it didn't have any feedback to know if that it acceptable to IRCC, that's why I asked for clarity.

For my question on whether all International Passports are needed, I have concluded that they are. However, I have four International Passports and scanning each page with a stamp, then saving in one PDF file might make the file size too large. I'll still go ahead with this given I am unsure on whether the system will accept this and/or whether it's "overkill" to scan each page (over 30 pages of stamp in all my passports).

Finally, I still haven't found anything on obtaining a Ghanaian Police Clearance Certificate from Nigeria. I saw that for North Cyprus and UK, however, it seem as though I'm the first person having this issue.

Thanks to all the elders in the house. Abeg no vex for my comments cum questions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Canada001: 12:32am On Nov 02, 2019
pyruvateluv:

Yes BUT one MUST for a program of minimum of 3 years

Thanks!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 12:47am On Nov 02, 2019
chanceux:
That was how a friend of mine was offered a "job" since may of this year by one "recruiting agency". The Nigerian guy representing the agency asked her to pay 800k so that they'll process everything. Na so this babe count 800k pay till now, no show.

With this Canada PR thing, alot of scammers are cashing in on the gullibility of some desperate individuals. One has to be careful in some steps being taken
what's the agency name . Some people need to get scammed sha to wise up
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Canada001: 1:58am On Nov 02, 2019
Pls does any one know where I can do pcc in Akure/ondo State?

Also, I’m not currently in Nigeria, how can I do pcc from outside?

Please help!!!�
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by sesan01: 2:42am On Nov 02, 2019
sesan01:

How sure are you about SIWES counting as work experience?

So, I used the search option in NL and searched for instances where people used SIWES to claim points. The search results allayed my fears and boosted my morale. By including my SIWES experience, my CRS points would be 478. Considering the way the draw is going, I'm left with no choice but to include it.
Now, I have a question. My offer letter for my SIWES states that my job title is simply Intern . However, I worked with the Information management team of my company and developed Microsoft Office Sharepoint websites. This was literally my major duty there.

What is the NOC that best fits this position/job duty? I'm thinking of using 2175 Web designers and developers but my only concern is that my job title does not specifically describe my job duties. I've read previous posts/threads where people were advised to use the NOC that best describes their job duties and I also understand that the reference letter from my employer would explicitly state my duties. So, I would like to ask what you think about this concern of mine. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Freeopod(m): 6:23am On Nov 02, 2019
Post AOR people, please mention me if you have ordered GCMS note and have gotten the notes. Thank you!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Erigo23: 6:58am On Nov 02, 2019
Canada001:
Pls does any one know where I can do pcc in Akure/ondo State?

Also, I’m not currently in Nigeria, how can I do pcc from outside?

Please help!!!�

Use the search bar someone answered the question in part 8

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by chanceux: 7:01am On Nov 02, 2019
ednut1:
what's the agency name . Some people need to get scammed sha to wise up
I don't even know. We are not that very close so she didn't give me every info
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by slydog(m): 8:49am On Nov 02, 2019
Saw this on Canada visa, does this always happen before a draw?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by tolfa(m): 9:22am On Nov 02, 2019
Maintenance is a normal thing. Happening before a draw is more of a coincidence
slydog:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ify2016: 9:38am On Nov 02, 2019
Good morning House. Apart from POF requirement, who can give me a total estimated fee for Canada skilled workers program. Total fee for
Passport:
WES(ECA):
IELTS:
Reference letter from my employer
Police certificate:
Medical:
Processing fee:
PR fee:
Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ChidiT: 9:41am On Nov 02, 2019
Hi, I just followed you and sent a request mail so we can chat.

I have no friend there that's the problem. Please could you help?

1stdami:
Any progress with Ghana pcc I schooled in Ghana also. You will need to get in touch with a friend in Ghana to help you get it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by GBSS: 9:54am On Nov 02, 2019
ify2016:
Good morning House. Apart from POF requirement, who can give me a total estimated fee for Canada skilled workers program. Total fee for
Passport:
WES(ECA):
IELTS:
Police certificate:
Medical:
Processing fee:
PR fee:
Thanks.
The answer you seek is on page 1.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Hephzibah2018: 10:09am On Nov 02, 2019
Good morning everyone and happy new month. Biko maka Chineke....how do I remove RPRF fee from my order before submission? I think I mistakenly clicked on paying both application and RPRF fees before submission.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by nasohian: 10:49am On Nov 02, 2019
Can one use 3-6months IT (SIWES) as part of work experience?
Can one use 1,year NYSC as part of work experience?
If yes how can one get reference letters for these 2 situations?

Can a gap between jobs be accepted like you see after siwes one has to go back to school and it's only after graduation nysc can be done.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 10:55am On Nov 02, 2019
ify2016:
Passport:
WES(ECA):
IELTS:
Police certificate:
Medical:
Processing fee:
PR fee:
Thanks.
u cannot get this yourself from page one or google Seriously. Include tfare to mm2

13 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 02, 2019
nasohian:

Can one use 3-6months IT (SIWES) as part of work experience?
Can one use 1,year NYSC as part of work experience?
If yes how can one get reference letters for these 2 situations?

Can a gap between jobs be accepted like you see after siwes one has to go back to school and it's only after graduation nysc can be done.

These questions were answered few pages ago. Kindly look through. Gap is allowed

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by nasohian: 11:06am On Nov 02, 2019
Thanks
abbey4christ:
Run away from agents, agencies and their cohorts. They only want to collect your money, read everything from page one religiously and your life will never remain the same. Blessings
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by nasohian: 11:09am On Nov 02, 2019
Thanks challenge is what to use as reference letter for siwes and nysc
pyruvateluv:

These questions were answered few pages ago. Kindly look through. Gap is allowed
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Erigo23: 11:10am On Nov 02, 2019
slydog:
I pray so...the fear of the unknown is not even funny.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Erigo23: 11:12am On Nov 02, 2019
ify2016:
Passport:
WES(ECA):
IELTS:
Police certificate:
Medical:
Processing fee:
PR fee:
Thanks.
The answers you seek are on page 1, the search bar, google and even your employer.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Heartduchess: 11:23am On Nov 02, 2019
ify2016:
Passport:
WES(ECA):
IELTS:
Police certificate:
Medical:
Processing fee:
PR fee:
Thanks.

Say NO to laziness. If it is important to you then you should be able to invest your time too. Or better still pay me some money let me do the findings on your behalf

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Hephzibah2018: 11:27am On Nov 02, 2019
Hephzibah2018:
Good morning everyone and happy new month. Biko maka Chineke....how do I remove RPRF fee from my order before submission? I think I mistakenly clicked on paying both application and RPRF fees before submission.

Please has anyone been in this situation?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by nasohian: 11:27am On Nov 02, 2019
Thanks
chanceux:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 02, 2019
nasohian:
Thanks challenge is what to use as reference letter for siwes and nysc
Use "paper". Reference shoulld be written on the company letterhead

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Josephhh: 11:45am On Nov 02, 2019
I thought we are meant to send the photocopies of our certificates alongside the transcripts. Or do you mean you sent just your notification/statement of results alongside your transcripts without certificates to WES?

Stencil:
I never sent my certificate to WES. Just my transcripts.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ify2016: 12:23pm On Nov 02, 2019
Heartduchess:

Say NO to laziness. If it is important to you then you should be able to invest your time too. Or better still pay me some money let me do the findings on your behalf
Lol. This my House eh!! No wahala. I will revisit those pages as advised but I just wanted to know the latest cost of my questions. Thanks everyone.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by otunoba1(m): 12:27pm On Nov 02, 2019
Hello Fam,

Please o, I just observed i made an error in the street name of an address my accompanying spouse stayed for 3 months in 2009. Do i need to raise a CSE to correct this in address history?

Kindly advice

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.