Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1337875 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by BarryIsBack: 5:11am On Nov 01, 2019
Good to be back here...

Wishing y'all the very best in whatever stage you find yourself, dont give up hope in this journey...I can tell you categorically that it's all worth it! Go for any means legal to be here.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by KESHYLOVE(m): 5:21am On Nov 01, 2019
Dear Team, am having trouble paying for my WES evaluation. It's not accepting my atm card. Kindly advise and tell how you paid your fee for the Wes evaluation.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Scandinavian02: 5:21am On Nov 01, 2019
BarryIsBack:
Good to be back here...

Wishing y'all the very best in whatever stage you find yourself, dont give up hope in this journey...I can tell you categorically that it's all worth it! Go for any means legal to be here.

Formerly @Barryston.

Thanks very much @Barrysyon. This thread’s ambassador to twitter.

Keep representing us well.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by bekayy: 6:45am On Nov 01, 2019
I can never forget how you broke Twitter. I talked about your story recently. Good to hear you are fine. All the best.

BarryIsBack:
Good to be back here...

Formerly @Barryston.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by meelife: 6:55am On Nov 01, 2019
Please is the computer based IELTS available in Nigeria?if yes please what is the link to register?
berra:
Hello people. I wrote the computer delivered IELTS on Friday 25 October. I read results are out 5-7 days. Do they stick to this?I'm so anxious!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by uche13: 7:21am On Nov 01, 2019
@Yemblaze @TemiGee,

Thank you so so much

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by jancollins: 7:25am On Nov 01, 2019
meelife:
Please is the computer based IELTS available in Nigeria?if yes please what is the link to register?
Yes it is.

Google IELTS BC Nigeria
You'll see what you are looking for there

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by jancollins: 7:45am On Nov 01, 2019
Yummie81:
What NOC would advice for someone that study accounting to pick for SASk In demand NOC

Check this link for SASKs in demand NOCs, updated SEPT 18, 2019.
https://www.aptechvisa.com/sinp-occupations-in-demand
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Erigo23: 7:46am On Nov 01, 2019
BarryIsBack:
Good to be back here...

Formerly @Barryston.

Pls I’ll send you a PM been reading your moniker and we have the same noc and even same job I would like to know how you are going about job prospects over there.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Liispa(f): 7:50am On Nov 01, 2019
KESHYLOVE:
Dear Team, am having trouble paying for my WES evaluation. It's not accepting my atm card. Kindly advise and tell how you paid your fee for the Wes evaluation.
Thanks

Is your card activated for international and web transactions? Is it also Visa or MasterCard? If no, you can make use of a relative or friend's card that has both to help pay.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by KESHYLOVE(m): 8:21am On Nov 01, 2019
Liispa:

Is your card activated for international and web transactions? Is it also Visa or MasterCard? If no, you can make use of a relative or friend's card that has both to help pay.

Honestly I don't know if the card is activated for international transactions. And I have used other cards from family members with the same results. PS: its I have tried both visa and master cards.
Has anyone tried bank transfer.... Pls lemme know the process
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Liispa(f): 8:29am On Nov 01, 2019
KESHYLOVE:

Honestly I don't know if the card is activated for international transactions. And I have used other cards from family members with the same results. PS: its I have tried both visa and master cards.
Has anyone tried bank transfer.... Pls lemme know the process

At what point exactly does it deny payment?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Pwinkle1(f): 8:38am On Nov 01, 2019
meelife:

Next time, simple google search smiley

But here you go: https://www.britishcouncil.org.ng/exam/ielts/book-test

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by meelife: 8:44am On Nov 01, 2019
Thank you so much.
jancollins:

Yes it is.

Google IELTS BC Nigeria
You'll see what you are looking for there
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ify2016: 8:58am On Nov 01, 2019
Is the cost of WES 227 CAN dollars? Secondly, do I have to upload my degree on the WES for a successful ECA? What's could be the duration of the WES for skilled workers? Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by BarryIsBack: 8:59am On Nov 01, 2019
No problem.. I am willing to give back as much as I can.

Erigo23:

Pls I’ll send you a PM been reading your moniker and we have the same noc and even same job I would like to know how you are going about job prospects over there.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by meelife: 9:07am On Nov 01, 2019
Tha,ks
Pwinkle1:

Next time, simple google search smiley

But here you go: https://www.britishcouncil.org.ng/exam/ielts/book-test
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by yemiciea: 9:08am On Nov 01, 2019
kpnick:

Educate yourself and ur brother

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM1344E.pdf

Save it for yourself and family

I said what I said and when I get to that bridge I will cross it

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by meelife: 9:16am On Nov 01, 2019
Hello all,Please for those who have sat for the computer based test what is your experience like ? Was it more challenging than the paper based test, like loss of time due to navigating from one question/page to the other or going back to unanswered questions.
What was the writing section like? Is it like typing on a normal computer where the computer does auto corrections or wrong spellings etc.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by yemblaze(f): 9:50am On Nov 01, 2019
Welcome back bro...

BarryIsBack:
Good to be back here...

Formerly @Barryston.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by toluls(m): 9:52am On Nov 01, 2019
meelife:
Hello all,Please for those who have sat for the computer based test what is your experience like ? Was it more challenging than the paper based test, like loss of time due to navigating from one question/page to the other or going back to unanswered questions.
What was the writing section like? Is it like typing on a normal computer where the computer does auto corrections or wrong spellings etc.

Wrote the CBT and it was nice. As long as you are used to working on a computer you should be fine. No auto correct for writing but there's word count at the bottom.

Visit the link below to see sample tests of how the actual CBT for all sections look like and work.

takeieltsDOTbritishcouncilDOTorg/take-ielts/prepare/computer-delivered-ielts/practice-tests

Copy the link above and replace DOT with .

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by iaatmguy(m): 9:57am On Nov 01, 2019
BarryIsBack:
Good to be back here...

Formerly @Barryston.
how is calgary and the cold? joining you guys soon

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by PLSHELEP: 10:08am On Nov 01, 2019
PLEASE HELEP ME
PLSHELEP:
Someone should please help with the link to Ottawa VO WhatsApp group. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by KESHYLOVE(m): 10:23am On Nov 01, 2019
Liispa:

At what point exactly does it deny payment?
After filling all details, it just says payment is not successful
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 01, 2019
SonsOfLiverpool:
grin grin ^^
Seems you were the one that posted that you are waiting on unilag by Nov for your transcript, is the transcript meant for 18/19 session that will be rounding up this Nov?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by kpnick: 10:37am On Nov 01, 2019
yemiciea:

Save it for yourself and family

I said what I said and when I get to that bridge I will cross it
SMH, I still can't fathom why some ppl hate to be corrected. My apologies

14 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ChidiT: 10:58am On Nov 01, 2019
Thanks for your reply. This might help newbies so pay attention.

You have helped me understand the upfront IOM medicals is before ITA so since I don't have it I have to book an appointment (I didn't see any link on their site for booking an appointment so I sent them an email). Also, after reading through page 1, I have seen information on my question about the Work Reference letter, to which someone posted a format in which it was addressed "To Whom it May Concern", however the suggestion was made in 2016 and it didn't have any feedback to know if that it acceptable to IRCC, that's why I asked for clarity.

For my question on whether all International Passports are needed, I have concluded that they are. However, I have four International Passports and scanning each page with a stamp, then saving in one PDF file might make the file size too large. I'll still go ahead with this given I am unsure on whether the system will accept this and/or whether it's "overkill" to scan each page (over 30 pages of stamp in all my passports).

Finally, I still haven't found anything on obtaining a Ghanaian Police Clearance Certificate from Nigeria. I saw that for North Cyprus and UK, however, it seem as though I'm the first person having this issue.

Thanks to all the elders in the house. Abeg no vex for my comments cum questions.

Erigo23:

Everything you asked has been over answered on page 1 go back and read before the elders para for u. Lemme help with one sha for the love of new month. upfront Medicals is when u do Medicals before ITA. Since you’ve gotten ITA it’s not upfront. Pls make use of the search bar all these ur questions have been answered.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by yemiciea: 11:11am On Nov 01, 2019
kpnick:

SMH, I still can't fathom why some ppl hate to be corrected. My apologies

Make corrections with sense. If spousal sponsorship was that easy, everyone would jump on that and not wait for spouse to improve their scores.

Don’t send me back to my brother to educate ourselves. What happened to dropping whatever link you want to drop and noting that I might want to see the information in there.

Again I said what I said.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ChidiT: 11:19am On Nov 01, 2019
Please @yemiciea and @kpnick calm down. We don't need to see pages of argument.

yemiciea:

Make corrections with sense. If spousal sponsorship was that easy, everyone would jump on that and not wait for spouse to improve their scores.

Don’t send me back to my brother to educate ourselves. What happened to dropping whatever link you want to drop and noting that I might want to see the information in there.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by andreajoa(f): 11:22am On Nov 01, 2019
Please I will also like to have the contact. Thank you �
magd:
Pm me
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by kpnick: 11:28am On Nov 01, 2019
yemiciea:

Again, my apologies

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.