Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,286 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Please Help Me Guys I Feel Guilty. Cheated On My wife - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me Guys I Feel Guilty. Cheated On My wife (3948 Views)

Help,i Just Did Something Bad To A Lady And I Feel Guilty!UPDATED / Why Do Girls Feel Guilty After The First Sex, Most Especially? / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Me Guys I Feel Guilty. Cheated On My wife by franklingud(m): 4:05pm On Oct 14, 2019
pharrell8:
Hmmm...

U just av to open up to ur wife by telling her the truth no mata worth...

OP don't try this sh!tty advice else your home will become hell for you.

Just avoid that woman. TOTALLY!!

By all means necessary, BE A MAN
Re: Please Help Me Guys I Feel Guilty. Cheated On My wife by MicroSweet(m): 4:13pm On Oct 14, 2019
You should have consulted with Nairaland before inserting your dic.k inside that lady's abysmal orifice.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Guys I Feel Guilty. Cheated On My wife by Tastyme: 4:28pm On Oct 14, 2019
See how no one is berating this man now! If it had been the woman that made this confession, the amount of name-calling would have exceeded any "advice" given. Anyways, OP you erred, and as far as i'm concerned; deliberately too. Just pray that woman didnt collect more from you than you think for just 100k.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Guys I Feel Guilty. Cheated On My wife by Fountainofyouth(f): 4:47pm On Oct 14, 2019
The ability for someone to get nàked and fvck someone they have no feelings for is what amazes me.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Guys I Feel Guilty. Cheated On My wife by seanwilliam(m): 4:51pm On Oct 14, 2019
if i were u, before resorting to having sex with her, i would make sure i video or record our convo to bear my witness in the future. nw to the deed, ur wife indirectly pushed u to do it so dnt feel guilt. dnt let it repeat itself again.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Guys I Feel Guilty. Cheated On My wife by SeunDobo(m): 5:47pm On Oct 15, 2019
smat101:

Listen to this guy and ruin your marriage

Don't tell your wife unless you want to ruin your marriage mr man just hide it from your wife ok
Re: Please Help Me Guys I Feel Guilty. Cheated On My wife by KevinDein: 7:21pm On Oct 15, 2019
WalkerMichael:
OP. one advice - TAKE THIS TO THE FAMILY SECTION
Folks over there at the family section almost always advice couples to end their marriages over the slightest issues. grin

He's better off staying here. Or maybe the sport section, or the religion section, or the auto section, anywhere but the family section.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Guys I Feel Guilty. Cheated On My wife by KevinDein: 7:23pm On Oct 15, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
The ability for someone to get nàked and fvck someone they have no feelings for is what amazes me.
You have got to accept the fact that men and women aren't the same. This has been stressed on this forum several times and that's why most folks are of the believe that a cheating husband is much less dangerous than a cheating wife.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Guys I Feel Guilty. Cheated On My wife by DMerciful(m): 7:46pm On Oct 15, 2019
Wrong advice. Nothing happened and it should remain so. He shouldn't repeat it but telling the wife is a wicked act.
msjanet:
Simply tell her, she might forgive you.
Re: Please Help Me Guys I Feel Guilty. Cheated On My wife by smat101(m): 8:22pm On Oct 15, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
Lols...
I remember when I was a teenager I couldn't even cheat on my "girlfriend" (abi na crush I go call am) in my mind as in I can't Imagine myself kissing someone else if not her grin I was Danm faithful but it cost me a lot.
But Now I can even know you today and kiss u so intimately like we've known since forever. as long as you don't have bad breath grin
Re: Please Help Me Guys I Feel Guilty. Cheated On My wife by Alexaonfleek: 8:48pm On Oct 15, 2019
seanwilliam:
if i were u, before resorting to having sex with her, i would make sure i video or record our convo to bear my witness in the future. nw to the deed, ur wife indirectly pushed u to do it so dnt feel guilt. dnt let it repeat itself again.
oh now so it's the woman's fault the guy cheated.lets assume the story was the other way round,a woman slept with a rich old man to feed her family and she and the husband had a little misunderstanding earlier,it's your type that will rush to FTC simply to say olosho,now the man cheated it still somehow manages to be the wife's fault.

Please do change your sick mentality towards women

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Guys I Feel Guilty. Cheated On My wife by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 15, 2019
Smh..

Later you people will say women love money too much.
Re: Please Help Me Guys I Feel Guilty. Cheated On My wife by Dickson25(m): 11:06pm On Oct 15, 2019
pharrell8:
Hmmm...

.... U say? abeg ur advise no follow.. Tell which wife
Re: Please Help Me Guys I Feel Guilty. Cheated On My wife by edgeP(m): 2:33pm On Oct 17, 2019
?
Re: Please Help Me Guys I Feel Guilty. Cheated On My wife by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 17, 2019
Go drop the money in her lap. Tell her your kini brought the money. Kindly gist us the outcome later.
Re: Please Help Me Guys I Feel Guilty. Cheated On My wife by Ireblessingss: 10:35am On Oct 22, 2019
TrollKiller:
shocked

There is nothing you can do about this. Except one thing.
Stop going to that woman else you'll keep falling for her sins.
Shut up your mouth, pray for forgiveness.
Don't let it happen again

Thanks bro. I still have flashing memories and I begin to feel bad. Thanks anyway. This life Sha...
Re: Please Help Me Guys I Feel Guilty. Cheated On My wife by Ireblessingss: 10:37am On Oct 22, 2019
AccessME:
If na the Kind guilt wey u dey feel other Nigerian Men dey feel nahin b say Niger Women 4 dey have their best time with their husband devoid of any form of Formication.

LOL. I'm a faithful guy bro. Na just frustration and endless nag form my woman about this money issue. The thjng pain me say I do such. Old lady. Old body I just felt ashamed of myself
Re: Please Help Me Guys I Feel Guilty. Cheated On My wife by Ireblessingss: 10:38am On Oct 22, 2019
nkwuocha1:

He wanted to Bleep the oldie bro.The first option was already an open cheque to remain faithful and still get to pay back

You think it's easy to pay back borrowed money!!!?? You know the cost of living and feeding in Nigeria? You won't be saying this if you have a family.
Re: Please Help Me Guys I Feel Guilty. Cheated On My wife by Ireblessingss: 10:39am On Oct 22, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Hmm........ If you have truly repented, forgive yourself and move on. You should have settled for the ist option.

Thanks very much cry

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Guys I Feel Guilty. Cheated On My wife by BareFacedLies(m): 11:35am On Oct 22, 2019
pharrell8:
Hmmm...

Don't take this advise
Re: Please Help Me Guys I Feel Guilty. Cheated On My wife by DTC2(m): 12:07pm On Oct 22, 2019
msjanet:
Simply tell her, she might forgive you.

Might??

Dude needs assurance, not probability

To be honest, Some ladies would never forgive such act. Some will pretend to forgive, but will definitely pay u back, or use it against you

My advice: Dude, if you can forgive yourself and move on without letting your wife know what happened, please do!

If you think that your guilty conscience wouldn't allow you to move on, then summon up courage and tell her exactly what happened, but before you do, make sure you've made up your mind to accept what ever comes out of it

Have fun!
Re: Please Help Me Guys I Feel Guilty. Cheated On My wife by nkwuocha1: 1:21pm On Oct 22, 2019
Ireblessingss:

You think it's easy to pay back borrowed money!!!?? You know the cost of living and feeding in Nigeria? You won't be saying this if you have a family.

Well,it's easy for a married man to get fu'cked because of money.Gigolo!
Re: Please Help Me Guys I Feel Guilty. Cheated On My wife by goldman777: 2:22pm On Oct 22, 2019
Be beating yourself you know who your wife done bleep for your back for 3k. grin or you think because she is your wife she is an angel you better think again
Re: Please Help Me Guys I Feel Guilty. Cheated On My wife by biggie73(m): 3:32pm On Oct 22, 2019
Ask yourself this, should your wife be opportuned to face these two devilish options will she feel bad about it?
You have no good choice. If you do it, you are in trouble. If you don't do it you are in trouble. Go with the flow.Welcome the choiceless club.
Re: Please Help Me Guys I Feel Guilty. Cheated On My wife by Fmanny(m): 3:40pm On Oct 22, 2019
Op suit yourself,why didn't you seek our opinion before making the move,now the deeds have been done,just calm down move on and erase your oldie from ya life!!!

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Guys I Feel Guilty. Cheated On My wife by Destiblack(m): 5:24pm On Oct 22, 2019
Ireblessingss:
Guys I'm feeling very guilty, my wife has been nothing but sweet to me but recently we were faced with a very serious financial challenge to the extent we had no money to eat, because I haven't been paid in my place of work for months now and we have exhausted all our savings, feeding transportation and all plus we are building our own house.

Long Story short.
Tax
I'm a very cute guy, average height but real good looking, there is this lady who stays close to where i work, she is a very advanced lady around early 50s who approached me and said he likes me because I carry myself very maturely and bla bla. She is rich from the car she drives you can tell. So I told her no problem we can be friends, we exchanged contact, we do chat normally on whatsapp and call sometimes I stop to see her before going home, I introduced my wife to her and all,

Today I was having little misunderstanding with my wife today because of the money issue and I got annoyed and left this morning, during my break time at work I went over to her place and explained to her my problems she offered to give me 100k with two conditions

1. I take the money and pay back when I have it

Or

2. I take the money and never pay back but she would like to have fun with me (which I know she meant sex)

At first I thought about the whole issue, I tried to resist but thinking of paying 100k back with a lot of expenses ehn just tire me guys I swear.

I fell for the second option

Now I feel disgusted at myself. I feel guilty I feel suicidial, I don't know how I can now even look at my wife, I don't think I can go home today, I took a vow to be faithful and I have broken it

Guys please help me I feel depressed and ashamed of myself cry cry cry cry

Man never repeat that again if u want true happiness in ur home. mind u that woman will never let u be so easily but u will succeed by not falling for her again. know that ur wife should always be special and priceless no matter the condition.

(1) (2) (Reply)

12 Sure Signs To Know If You Are Dating A Prostitute / She Almost Choked Me To Death / I Regret Changing My Sex From Male To Female

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.