Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Crazyemberr Is A Guy Hiding Behind A Female Account >:( - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Crazyemberr Is A Guy Hiding Behind A Female Account >:( (1683 Views)

Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US / Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crazyemberr Is A Guy Hiding Behind A Female Account >:( by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 14, 2019
TrollKiller:
Gay ass niqqa. Elementary faqqot cheesy
Who's complaining love? kiss Not me.
Re: Crazyemberr Is A Guy Hiding Behind A Female Account >:( by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 14, 2019
Trollkiller i dont why you've choosen to wake the demon in me. I came back for peace. The path to enlightenment. Now im engaging in yet another eFight..
*sighs*
Re: Crazyemberr Is A Guy Hiding Behind A Female Account >:( by TrollKiller(m): 2:08pm On Oct 14, 2019
cheesy
I didn't wake up any demon. You're a faqqot cheesy
You'd better come out with your real face so that we can do this man to man.

I no like to day chat with catfish cheesy
Re: Crazyemberr Is A Guy Hiding Behind A Female Account >:( by TrollKiller(m): 2:08pm On Oct 14, 2019
Crazyemberr:
Please, trollkiller continue.
You're bored right? First it was funmiasticqueen, then sandra8, the lillyval. You pick women to mess with right? Miss ghana is here to stay.
When did I attack the afore mentioned people grin
Keep lying on top your lies.
I Go soon bust everything cheesy
Re: Crazyemberr Is A Guy Hiding Behind A Female Account >:( by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 14, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Am not really aware of the matter you are talking about, but that guy is mature, but this crazymbrrr does not sound mature...........
humams are ever hypocritical. It was happening to you, would you type such?
Re: Crazyemberr Is A Guy Hiding Behind A Female Account >:( by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 14, 2019
TrollKiller:
When did I attack the afore mentioned people grin Keep lying on top your lies. I Go soon bust everything cheesy
Keep looking for attention.
Re: Crazyemberr Is A Guy Hiding Behind A Female Account >:( by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:16pm On Oct 14, 2019
Hmm..... come-on, at this point I don't know if you are male or female, but I've observed very few of your messages. You seem to troll childishly, pls am so sorry to say it. Forgive me.
Crazyemberr:
humams are ever hypocritical. It was happening to you, would you type such?
Re: Crazyemberr Is A Guy Hiding Behind A Female Account >:( by TrollKiller(m): 2:18pm On Oct 14, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Hmm..... come-on, at this point I don't know if you are male or female, but I've observed very few of your messages. You seem to troll childishly, pls am so sorry to say it. Forgive me.
No mind that guy cheesy
He's looking for attention grin
Re: Crazyemberr Is A Guy Hiding Behind A Female Account >:( by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 14, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Very wrong. Im not trolling, im being nice. Plus im typing differently because i dont want anyone linking the dots. If i could, i would satisfy you all with my previous moniker. But if i do, i have to deactivate again. Im in a really tight spot, thats why im angry.
Re: Crazyemberr Is A Guy Hiding Behind A Female Account >:( by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 14, 2019
Crazyemberr:
slowpoke, i came back with peace in my heart. Thanks for tempting me. Mention me again with any stupid tag, and i'll fvck you raw with my clit. Im a girl but i love raping men with 10foot strapons in their ass. BDSM bitch dont mess with me.

The blackivy i don't know will never sound like these.. nah !
Re: Crazyemberr Is A Guy Hiding Behind A Female Account >:( by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 14, 2019
ericsmith:

The blackivy i don't know will never sound like these.. nah !
Thats why i hate getting angry. It makes me someone im not.
Re: Crazyemberr Is A Guy Hiding Behind A Female Account >:( by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 14, 2019
Crazyemberr:
Thats why i hate getting angry. It makes me someone im not.

blackyivy only get pissed, not angry ... she as been on many thread here ... neva seen her speak like that, except u can make references to blackivy angry moments. stop impersonating
Re: Crazyemberr Is A Guy Hiding Behind A Female Account >:( by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 14, 2019
A 16 Yr girl is the new format now... grin
Re: Crazyemberr Is A Guy Hiding Behind A Female Account >:( by ahahnow: 7:46am On Oct 15, 2019
Are you that stupid Lucifer person? I hate your guts
Re: Crazyemberr Is A Guy Hiding Behind A Female Account >:( by TrollKiller(m): 8:14pm On Oct 17, 2019
undecided
ahahnow:
Are you that stupid Lucifer person? I hate your guts
Re: Crazyemberr Is A Guy Hiding Behind A Female Account >:( by Omar09(m): 8:40pm On Oct 17, 2019
Someone should please tell me why I keep reading that Crazyemberr girl comments with a gay voice in my head?? undecided undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have Made-up My Mind To Sign The Prenup On One Condition / Remembering Lillie Nwachukwu, The Most Powerful Man In Igboland / Her EX All Over Her, While She Is Love With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.