Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,989 members, 7,859,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 02:26 PM

The quality of the attention you get matters. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The quality of the attention you get matters. (209 Views)

The attention Pill : Take it and see women cry! / Some Disadvantages Of Too Much Attention, You Can Add Yours / 3 Powerful Reasons To Change The Quality Of Women You Date. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The quality of the attention you get matters. by yazga: 2:25pm On Oct 14, 2019
The quality of the attention you get matters.

I have met women who love to brag about the number of men that are chyking them. It would seem that they swim in a pool of attention, yet these women are always single or never in a meaningful relationship. You begin to wonder, if these women are getting this much attention from men, how come they haven't been able to establish a relationship with any of them?

You see, it is not so much about the quantity of men who swoon over them. Instead it is about the quality of men.That is why it is not just enough that you set a standard for yourself. You must also make sure that you represent the standard that you seek.

Let's take for example Woman A and Woman B.

Woman A gets an average of 10 chykers in a day, while Woman B gets an average of just 3 chykers in a day.

However Woman A is unattached, while Woman B is romantically involved.

Both women have similar standards. They both want a man who is educated, intelligent, financially comfortable and attractive. But only one of them is currently involved with a man who meets those standards. Why?

It is because, unlike Woman A, Woman B is not just demanding for a specific type of man. She is also that specific type of woman.

She's educated, intelligent, financially comfortable and attractive. Because of these qualities that she possesses, her circle of interaction is more likely to include the kind of man that she wants.

Woman A on the other hand is lacking in either one, or two or in all these qualities and as a result her social circle includes men who, just like her, are also lacking in some or all of those qualities.

The reason why the men who chyke Woman A do not chyke Woman B is because they do not have access to Woman B. She operates on a different level from theirs. And similarly the men who chyke Woman B, do not chyke Woman A because they operate on a different level from hers.

When I wrote my introduction, I made sure that I stated clearly who I was and what I stood for because that would automatically filter out the kind of men I do not want. Mind you, I have not even written what I want in a prospective partner. I simply outlined, "This is me", and that alone helped me to tell the men who are worth it from the men who are not.

If I had simply posted a picture of myself with the usual name, age, occupation, location and hobbies, I'd have gotten a ton of attention, even from men who hate feminists, Atheists and women who don't seek their validation. And I don't care for that.

Quality matters to me, so I made sure that I became the quality that I seek.

This is a match making group. You are here to meet someone special with the hope of initiating a relationship with them. But is this person supposed to be anybody? Or do you have a specific kind of person in mind?

I know what I want and when I'm ready to go for it, I'll know exactly where to find it. So the men in this group can insult me as much as they want, but guess what? They will never slide into my inbox to yarn rubbish about getting to know me. I have already stated clearly that I operate on a different level from theirs.

This is the second lesson from me. The first one got deleted, but you can find it on my wall.

Have a lovely week
Re: The quality of the attention you get matters. by BlueAir: 2:28pm On Oct 14, 2019
Too much forming angry I hate that shii .especially when it will always boil down to "u are the man"

1 Like

Re: The quality of the attention you get matters. by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 14, 2019
BlueAir:
Too much forming angry I hate that shii .especially when it will always boil down to "u are the man"
grin

(1) (Reply)

The Break / Date Saga / Learn To Be Apologetic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.