Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,245 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

3 Powerful Reasons To Change The Quality Of Women You Date. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Powerful Reasons To Change The Quality Of Women You Date. (23661 Views)

10 Types Of Women You Are Likely To Encounter Before You Get Married. / 5 Types Of Women You Should Never Let Go / 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Powerful Reasons To Change The Quality Of Women You Date. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 11:33am On Oct 28, 2017
In the dating world, the emotional spikes you get when you achieve a feat, no matter how big or small, matters a lot. Do you remember how you felt the last time you approached a beautiful girl, and got her number? Or the last time you approached and had fun with a girl completely out of your league? You felt euphoric and accomplished.  The converse is also true. You feel bad after every rejection. Changing the quality of women you date has a direct positive effect on your self esteem, your self image, and your reputation - how women see you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Powerful Reasons To Change The Quality Of Women You Date. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 11:34am On Oct 28, 2017
1. It Boosts Your Self-Esteem.

Approaching or dating a girl completely out of your league gives your ego the necessary spikes for a positive feeling. You know that feeling of accomplishment that takes over your mind when you suddenly realize a beautiful diva, utterly way out of your league, is yours. It's a rare feeling. More success comes when you approach other girls in this state of euphoria. Your chances of success is heightened. It's like trying to make more money when you already possess enough money. However, if you wait until you are broke - until you are emotionally bankrupt - .your chances of success not only wanes, it becomes unpredictable.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 3 Powerful Reasons To Change The Quality Of Women You Date. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 11:35am On Oct 28, 2017
2. It Boosts Your Social Image.

Ever wonder why most women seem to love or have a craving for guys they see with different women? Or why they seem to like a guy other women want? The answer is not far-fetched. It simply boils down to an innate Pavlovian response, which most women exhibit when they meet a man with a beautiful woman by his side. Most women want what other women crave. A change in the quality of girls you date, not only boosts your social image, it also widens your social circle - an extensive social circle is necessary for meeting and interacting with random women

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 3 Powerful Reasons To Change The Quality Of Women You Date. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 11:36am On Oct 28, 2017
3. It Makes Women See You Differently.

Do you know that some women won't even consider dating you, or giving you a fraction of their time, just because they haven't seen you with a beautiful hottie before? You have been trying to approach her, but she keeps snubbing you. No matter what you do she never listens to you. Then suddenly, you changed your display photo on whatsapp, facebook e.t.c, to a selfie of you and a beautiful girl, enjoying a date - and out of no where, she pinged you: " who is the girl on your dp? Or she sees you in the streets, frolicking with a random cutie, and she completely ignores you. However, the next time you approach her, she acts friendly. When you change the quality of women you are rolling with, other women cant help seeing you differently.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Powerful Reasons To Change The Quality Of Women You Date. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 11:39am On Oct 28, 2017
Changing the quality of women you approach will not only boost your self esteem and social image, and make women see you differently, It will make you the prize. No doubt, women love challenges. All the time, they fancy themselves as the prize, the prize a man has to work for. Changing the quality of women you date is one way of reversing this trend. When you make yourself the prize, you turn the tables against her - she now has to work for you.

Source: xxxteddyxxx, aka kelvin asap teddy.
Email: kelvinmcloving@gmail.com
Aprokozone@gmail.com
DateManiac
Whatsapp. 09022012388
****done***

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 3 Powerful Reasons To Change The Quality Of Women You Date. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 11:51am On Oct 28, 2017
Twentyk djboosting prech007 lalas247 ishilove mynd44 gentlegenius obiomon Nobody Bumbae1

1 Like

Re: 3 Powerful Reasons To Change The Quality Of Women You Date. by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 28, 2017
Cool story but classy, exquisite chicks will never go for the typical Nairaland guy. I mean, they're out of their leagues. Peacocks don't roll with pigs. So they should stick to chasing the average plain Jane out there.

17 Likes

Re: 3 Powerful Reasons To Change The Quality Of Women You Date. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 12:01pm On Oct 28, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Cool story but classy, exquisite chicks will never go for the typical Nairaland guy. I mean, they're out of their leagues. Peacocks don't roll with pigs. So they should stick to chasing the average plain Jane out there.

Keep Quiet.

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 3 Powerful Reasons To Change The Quality Of Women You Date. by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 28, 2017
Valid points

2 Likes

Re: 3 Powerful Reasons To Change The Quality Of Women You Date. by jorion(m): 12:08pm On Oct 28, 2017
LadyGoddiva:

Peacocks? Or You mean high class hoe sellers?

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Powerful Reasons To Change The Quality Of Women You Date. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 5:19pm On Oct 28, 2017
Still trending
Re: 3 Powerful Reasons To Change The Quality Of Women You Date. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 28, 2017
I think what we we really need is '3 powerful reasons to change the quality of your bank account'

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 3 Powerful Reasons To Change The Quality Of Women You Date. by twentyk(m): 1:37am On Oct 29, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:

Keep Quiet.
that's a knockout baba...pls dont remove her teeth biko..

8 Likes

Re: 3 Powerful Reasons To Change The Quality Of Women You Date. by fayded(m): 4:41am On Oct 29, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:
Changing the quality of women you approach will not only boost your self esteem and social image, and make women see you differently, It will make you the prize. No doubt, women love challenges. All the time, they fancy themselves as the prize, the prize a man has to work for. Changing the quality of women you date is one way of reversing this trend. When you make yourself the prize, you turn the tables against her - she now has to work for you.

Aprokozone@gmail.com
DateManiac
Whatsapp. 09022012388
****done***

Bro, I gat some relationship problems.. And I need ur help..
Can I send u a msg on WhatsApp??

2 Likes

Re: 3 Powerful Reasons To Change The Quality Of Women You Date. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 9:31am On Oct 29, 2017
still trending
Re: 3 Powerful Reasons To Change The Quality Of Women You Date. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 9:33am On Oct 29, 2017
Japhet04:
I think what we we really need is '3 powerful reasons to change the quality of your bank account'

Do I look like your Account teacher?

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Powerful Reasons To Change The Quality Of Women You Date. by gentlegenius(m): 9:47am On Oct 29, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:
Twentyk djboosting prech007 lalas247 ishilove mynd44 gentlegenius obiomon Nobody Bumbae1
When it comes to women, many people define 'Quality' in different ways.
If what you mean by 'quality' of women here comprises physical beauty, class and social status, then I beg to disagree with you. Before I define 'Quality women' in my own way, I will like to ask you this question: Between the things money can buy and the things money cannot buy, which do you think has more quality?
Apparently, the real quality lies in the things money cannot buy. So, a woman who has the attributes that money cannot buy is the real 'Quality' woman. These attributes involves wisdom/intelligence, good character/manners, hardworking, God fearing, good reputation and a virgin (as far as I am concerned).
Any woman who lacks these things is not a quality woman no matter her class, status or physical beauty.
A real man will look for a woman with those attributes money cannot buy, even if she doesn't have class, status or physical beauty; he can buy these things for her if he wants her to have them.
Dating a hot girl isn't a bad idea But the truth is that 95% of the 'hot', attractive women with class always lacks those attributes that money cannot buy because they feel on top of the world. You cannot tell me it would boost your self esteem if you go out with a 'hot' girl that is proud, full of bad characters/manners and doesn't respect you.

Pls don't knock out my teeth for telling you this truth.

89 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 3 Powerful Reasons To Change The Quality Of Women You Date. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:19am On Oct 29, 2017
gentlegenius:

If what you mean by 'quality' of women here comprises physical beauty, class and social status, then I beg to disagree with you. Before I define 'Quality women' in my own way, I will like to ask you this question: Between the things money can buy and the things money cannot buy, which do you think has more quality?
Apparently, the real quality lies in the things money cannot buy. So, a woman who has the attributes that money cannot buy is the real 'Quality' woman. These attributes involves wisdom/intelligence, good character/manners, hardworking, God fearing, good reputation and a virgin (as far as I am concerned).
Any woman who lacks these things is not a quality woman no matter her class, status or physical beauty.
A real man will look for a woman with those attributes money cannot buy, even if she doesn't have class, status or physical beauty; he can buy these things for her if he wants her to have them.
Dating a hot girl isn't a bad idea But the truth is that 95% of the 'hot', attractive women with class always lacks those attributes that money cannot buy because they feel on top of the world. You cannot tell me it would boost your self esteem if you go out with a 'hot' girl that is proud, full of bad characters/manners and doesn't respect you.

lol...

I am sure you didn't read the article well. The post purely centers on the reasons why guys should improve the quality of women they go for. Everyone has his own definition of quality, which is not the focus of this post.

4 Likes

Re: 3 Powerful Reasons To Change The Quality Of Women You Date. by Rubbiish(m): 10:30am On Oct 29, 2017
The op is always on point
kudos bro
Re: 3 Powerful Reasons To Change The Quality Of Women You Date. by Rubbiish(m): 10:32am On Oct 29, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Try get small sense nau....
E be like say your boyfriend use your brain play nairabet..

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Powerful Reasons To Change The Quality Of Women You Date. by gentlegenius(m): 11:40am On Oct 29, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:

lol...

I am sure you didn't read the article well. The post purely centers on the reasons why guys should improve the quality of women they go for. Everyone has his own definition of quality, which is not the focus of this post.
But until you define the kind of quality you are talking about, we will neither understand your post nor be able to agree with your reasons.
Now for the sake of clarity, let me ask you this question: If a guy who was dating a girl that only finished secondary school, suddenly start dating a graduate lady, has he improved on the 'Quality' of women he is dating?

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 3 Powerful Reasons To Change The Quality Of Women You Date. by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 29, 2017
All these guys will low self esteem will not kill somebody, how will dating a hottie increase your self esteem? like your self esteem depends on who you date. You are on a long thing.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Powerful Reasons To Change The Quality Of Women You Date. by 2dice01: 11:54am On Oct 29, 2017
Chybeibe:
All these guys will low self esteem will not kill somebody, how will dating a hottie increase your self esteem? like your self esteem depends on who you date. You are on a long thing.
keep mute grin

5 Likes

Re: 3 Powerful Reasons To Change The Quality Of Women You Date. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 12:03pm On Oct 29, 2017
gentlegenius:

But until you define the kind of quality you are talking about, we will neither understand your post nor be able to agree with your reasons.
Now for the sake of clarity, let me ask you this question: If a guy who was dating a girl that only finished secondary school, suddenly start dating a graduate lady, has he improved on the 'Quality' of women here is dating?

Na wah oh, is English that hard?

Read the post...You will understand why the the 3 reasons has a direct link on the quality of women you date. Define quality whichever way you like, the 3 reasons still stand. That's the essence of the write up.

Peace.

1 Like

Re: 3 Powerful Reasons To Change The Quality Of Women You Date. by gentlegenius(m): 12:42pm On Oct 29, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:

Na wah oh, is English that hard?

Read the post...You will understand why the the 3 reasons has a direct link on the quality of women you date. Define quality whichever way you like, the 3 reasons still stand. That's the essence of the write up.

Peace.
Who told you I haven't read your post? And by the way, why are you dodging my question?
I think I am wasting my time with you here. Let me run away before you land your killer punch on my teeth grin

5 Likes

Re: 3 Powerful Reasons To Change The Quality Of Women You Date. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 4:55pm On Oct 29, 2017
gentlegenius:

Who told you I haven't read your post? And by the way, why are you dodging my question?
I think I am wasting my time with you here. Let me run away before you land your killer punch on my teeth grin

kk
Re: 3 Powerful Reasons To Change The Quality Of Women You Date. by Obiomon: 8:24pm On Oct 29, 2017
gentlegenius:

truth ke! Bro wake up

1 Like

Re: 3 Powerful Reasons To Change The Quality Of Women You Date. by Obiomon: 8:52pm On Oct 29, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:

Aprokozone@gmail.com
DateManiac
Whatsapp. 09022012388
****done***
. Nice piece btw
Re: 3 Powerful Reasons To Change The Quality Of Women You Date. by Awho(m): 10:15pm On Oct 29, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Ladygoddiva your absolutely correct as a matter of fact tumps up for you.. on the cotrary permit me to ask you a few questions..

Q1 Do you rather prefer an instagram,facebook or twitter boy or guy as you wish to term it who borrow his friends cloths and cars to pose for the camera than a nairalander who comes to seek for knowledge?

Q2. What kind of girl or lady do you consider above the average Jane? those who jump from one man to another because of money, those who spend the whole 365 days posting half unclad pictures online just for likes or those who spend reasonable time online learning?

i'll be so honoured if you can find time out of your busy schedule to reply my quote. Regards

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Powerful Reasons To Change The Quality Of Women You Date. by jorion(m): 10:21pm On Oct 29, 2017
Japhet04:
My nigga

1 Like

Re: 3 Powerful Reasons To Change The Quality Of Women You Date. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:45am On Oct 30, 2017
dope

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Visit To A Brothel In Ilorin (PICTURE) / Curvy In Shape: Nigerian Girl Thrills With Her Banging Body Shape In Skin-tight / My Girlfriend Is Circumcised!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.