Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,777 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Yahoo Boys Caught At Osogbo Nightclubs (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boys Caught At Osogbo Nightclubs (Photos) (56644 Views)

19 Yahoo Boys Caught By EFCC In Abuja Guest House (Photo) / EFCC Storms Osogbo Nightclubs, Leaves With About 45 Cars / VIDEO: How Police Raped, Beat Us – Women Arrested At Abuja Nightclubs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boys Caught At Osogbo Nightclubs (Photos) by blaque7: 5:05pm On Oct 14, 2019
Slawormir:
Efcc are not real niggarrrz

Effcc go just dey bust niggarrrs anyhow
And the mumu Nigeria media go dey put our matter online anyhow
See ehnnnnn
Na those outside country run street pass
But you nor dey see their matter for internet
See ehnnnnnn na Brazilian, Americans and Chinese do these matter pass

Na Brazilian guy teach me work, give me tools and format
Na him advice me to buy a MacBook Pro
He teach me how to use dynamic and static IP( internet protocol)

Even my aza ehnnnn na white American guy get am
And the guy dey pick am steadily
Even my Chinese guy na im add me join group chat for WeChat make i dey bomb steadily

Aw far? abeg write me..

k1.mooo1m@gmail.com

may we rob mind.

My name na Don.
Re: Yahoo Boys Caught At Osogbo Nightclubs (Photos) by majamajic(m): 5:08pm On Oct 14, 2019
gurunlocker:

Not everyone do 9-5pm work, so they can choose to go clubbing on Sunday since there's no worry of going to work on Monday morning and spend hours inside traffic.

do Oshogbo have disturbing traffic too like Lagos ?
Re: Yahoo Boys Caught At Osogbo Nightclubs (Photos) by DonBenny77(m): 5:12pm On Oct 14, 2019
dominique:
I don't want to believe they're ALL Yahoo boys. Some of them were just unfortunate to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. But then again, what responsible person goes clubbing on a Sunday night?

Nawa oh! going to club on Sunday night doesn't mean one is irresponsible.
Some people actually discuss and make business deals in clubs.
Re: Yahoo Boys Caught At Osogbo Nightclubs (Photos) by alexola20(m): 5:18pm On Oct 14, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Caught At Osogbo Nightclubs (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 5:26pm On Oct 14, 2019
And all of them are yahoo boys? Isn’t a club a public place where anyone can go to?
Re: Yahoo Boys Caught At Osogbo Nightclubs (Photos) by Samuel4689: 5:32pm On Oct 14, 2019
dominique:
I don't want to believe they're ALL Yahoo boys. Some of them were just unfortunate to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. But then again, what responsible person goes clubbing on a Sunday night?

Too many kids on Nairaland.

Imagine the foolish question?

Why can’t someone go to club on a Sunday night?

Do you think going to club means getting drunk??

You think everyone is like you who go to the club and get drunk and wake up 12pm the next day?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boys Caught At Osogbo Nightclubs (Photos) by Kumadami: 5:34pm On Oct 14, 2019
Slawormir:

See ehnnnnn

Even my Chinese guy na im add me join group chat for WeChat make i dey bomb steadily
Na that wechat I won learn ooo au u go fit teach me?
Re: Yahoo Boys Caught At Osogbo Nightclubs (Photos) by Slymonster(m): 6:01pm On Oct 14, 2019
Excuzeme:

EFCC and DSS has become politicized and it has become an attack dog of this present Govt.
1) First, are you saying that it is now offense (or it makes you a yahoo boy, if you attend a party, as an invited guest?
Is that the NEW DEFINITION of FRAUD, according to the EFCC?

2.) Where is the INTELLIGENCE behind this ARREST?
Where they caught committing any financial fraud (a.k.a 419), at the party, was their any prior report or investigation that fingered the host/organiser as a fraudster ...and does that make everyone that attended the party a fraudster as well?
Fighting crime should be INTELLIGENCE-LED, not just harrassing people up and down and telling them to come and "prove their innocence", after you have disgraced them openly.
Was there a tap on their communications with financial victims? What is the point in collecting the phones of over ninety peopl, without a search warrant?!

3) Most importantly, everyone is considered innocent until proven guilty, especially when not caught in the middle of a criminal act.
WHY would EFCC and the Police COVER THE FACE OF BOKO HARAM and AND KIDNAPPERS (mostly of Fulani origin) but EXPOSED THE FACE of alleged Yahoo boys (mostly of SW origin since it happened in Osun state) as we see in those pictures?

Is this not a VIOLATION of their RIGHTS to PRESUMPTON OF INNOCENCE? Why the double standard?

People should start suing these Govt Agencies thattrample on their RIGHTS and our Judges should stop azz-licking the Executive arm of Govt and live up to their billing as the "hope of the common man.
All these useless Judgement of locking Protesters up and disobeidence to court orders by EFCC, DSS and the Police, without their Principlas being jailed, is anti-people and a disgrace to the Judiciary.

Do the present government respect court orders..Definitely No,so will the security agent.Its a banana republic
Re: Yahoo Boys Caught At Osogbo Nightclubs (Photos) by Irete26: 6:05pm On Oct 14, 2019
In as much as I always wanna read and learn on this platform and not say a word, I'm not too sure I can handle that today...I'm based osogbo right, wasn't there at the club but the fact that you just go to a public place, pick everyone, tag them an internet fraudster and drive them down to ibadan all the way from osogbo (mind you that's an hour and 45 minutes drive) for investigations, common where is that done??..they are more innocent people there, all the ladies phones were seized and asked to come pick it up the next day for further questioning (osogbo to ibadan o)...all the guys innocent or not were forcefully conveyed to ibadan for just HAVING A DRINK IN A BAR for god sake...in as much as you support them and see a good point in what they do I HOPE you get involve some day and then you would understand how it feels...ma lil point

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Caught At Osogbo Nightclubs (Photos) by Jalabase(m): 6:10pm On Oct 14, 2019
Slawormir:

See ehnnnnn

nairaland for iPhone
Re: Yahoo Boys Caught At Osogbo Nightclubs (Photos) by fergieboy: 6:11pm On Oct 14, 2019
blaque7:

Aw far? abeg write me..

k1.mooo1m@gmail.com

may we rob mind.

My name na Don.
so you had to create new moniker just to drop this comment cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Caught At Osogbo Nightclubs (Photos) by Solidkay(m): 6:13pm On Oct 14, 2019
dominique:

A club house is not a wrong place to be.
Our law enforcement agents are just stupid

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Caught At Osogbo Nightclubs (Photos) by stevups(m): 6:22pm On Oct 14, 2019
goshen26:
This their lau-lau nature usually get me off.

U acquire ur money thru illegal means, instead of looking for legit business to do with it, live like you are struggling, they will start living noisy life.
That's just the point!
Re: Yahoo Boys Caught At Osogbo Nightclubs (Photos) by stevups(m): 6:23pm On Oct 14, 2019
But no girls among them, I can't believe.
Re: Yahoo Boys Caught At Osogbo Nightclubs (Photos) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 14, 2019
Mrsoundoro:
EFCC stormed a nightclub where the yahoo boys are partying in Oshogbo and arrested 94 people to be prosecuted for Internet fraud

Chai!

Watch the party invitation you will honour ooo!!!

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/10/14/photos-of-the-yahoo-boys-caught-at-osogbo-nightclubs/

Yahoo boys with POS
Re: Yahoo Boys Caught At Osogbo Nightclubs (Photos) by djevino(m): 6:45pm On Oct 14, 2019
Slawormir:

See ehnnnnn

Boss abeg u go fit link me up.. make I send you mail abeg
Re: Yahoo Boys Caught At Osogbo Nightclubs (Photos) by kunyeo(m): 6:57pm On Oct 14, 2019
Dis na YAHOO FACTORY!
Re: Yahoo Boys Caught At Osogbo Nightclubs (Photos) by gurunlocker: 7:32pm On Oct 14, 2019
majamajic:

do Oshogbo have disturbing traffic too like Lagos ?

My post doesn't target a particular state, town or region.
Re: Yahoo Boys Caught At Osogbo Nightclubs (Photos) by majamajic(m): 7:35pm On Oct 14, 2019
gurunlocker:

My post doesn't target a particular state, town or region.

under Oshogbo headline ?
Re: Yahoo Boys Caught At Osogbo Nightclubs (Photos) by stanliwise(m): 7:48pm On Oct 14, 2019
Badonasty:

Lol...but these òyìnbó people don suffer for naija youths hand
Not necessarily, some people they scammed could also be from Nigeria and Africa also. They scam anyone
Re: Yahoo Boys Caught At Osogbo Nightclubs (Photos) by henrybomb(m): 7:51pm On Oct 14, 2019
Slawormir:

See ehnnnnn

Nigga you dey vex grin oh
Re: Yahoo Boys Caught At Osogbo Nightclubs (Photos) by firstolalekan(m): 7:52pm On Oct 14, 2019
dominique:
Some people just lack brain entirely...

So, what's special about Sundays?
Re: Yahoo Boys Caught At Osogbo Nightclubs (Photos) by litaninja(m): 8:42pm On Oct 14, 2019
The problem is that your brain is unable to process the fact that anyone can choose to go clubbing any day they like. Its freedom of movement and association.

dominique:
Re: Yahoo Boys Caught At Osogbo Nightclubs (Photos) by Kaymaxine(m): 8:56pm On Oct 14, 2019
EFCC knows who they are looking for!!!
I always say it,you can't be using a car in naija and don't have something tangible to back it up.The problem is that all these boys jump to buying cars immediately they hit one change!!!
Buy maruwa plenty,put them on higher purchase and make your cash niccur!!!
There are thousands of business you can do!!!
Stop going to EFCC hot spots(night clubs,bars etc)
There can't be any bust without an INSIDER!!!
Let all intending yahoo boiz learn their lessons!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Caught At Osogbo Nightclubs (Photos) by m140(m): 9:15pm On Oct 14, 2019
Slawormir:

See ehnnnnn

Nawa ooo, and your children will be proud of this
Re: Yahoo Boys Caught At Osogbo Nightclubs (Photos) by Legendguru: 9:21pm On Oct 14, 2019
Oh
Re: Yahoo Boys Caught At Osogbo Nightclubs (Photos) by Apili: 9:38pm On Oct 14, 2019
Nigeria is finished
Re: Yahoo Boys Caught At Osogbo Nightclubs (Photos) by blaque7: 9:43pm On Oct 14, 2019
fergieboy:

so you had to create new moniker just to drop this comment cheesy

grin

Ifa kash uh! Dey there na.
Re: Yahoo Boys Caught At Osogbo Nightclubs (Photos) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 14, 2019
dominique:

So if one of them just presents an ID card written CBN staff, he gets released, the other one presents UBA staff ID and gets released, it means all others who don't work for corporate outfits are YAHOO BOYS.

Is that how you reason ?

APC poverty mentality has killed this country Nigeria. Anyone who lives a decent life is a criminal suspect. Smh.
Re: Yahoo Boys Caught At Osogbo Nightclubs (Photos) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 14, 2019
Pinkyhubb:
You mean all these na yahoo boys shocked
no na ikotun boys,
Re: Yahoo Boys Caught At Osogbo Nightclubs (Photos) by hektor: 10:01pm On Oct 14, 2019
Slawormir:

See ehnnnnn

u re a realniggar aswear dwn
pls write me mke we reason mahonesilva458@hotmail
Re: Yahoo Boys Caught At Osogbo Nightclubs (Photos) by carzhiemglows001(m): 10:15pm On Oct 14, 2019
[quote author=Slawormir post=83130651]Efcc are not real niggarrrz

See ehnnnnn

[see as this one koba himself ]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) / Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha / Delta Police Impound Vehicles Of Robbers That Attacked The Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.