Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,386 members, 7,836,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Yahoo Boys Caught At Osogbo Nightclubs (Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boys Caught At Osogbo Nightclubs (Photos) (56641 Views)

19 Yahoo Boys Caught By EFCC In Abuja Guest House (Photo) / EFCC Storms Osogbo Nightclubs, Leaves With About 45 Cars / VIDEO: How Police Raped, Beat Us – Women Arrested At Abuja Nightclubs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boys Caught At Osogbo Nightclubs (Photos) by peterinah: 12:30am On Oct 15, 2019
all these cars EFCC seizes, where do they take them to.
Re: Yahoo Boys Caught At Osogbo Nightclubs (Photos) by phyllumtopilla: 12:38am On Oct 15, 2019
greenguy:
They can't all be fraudsters. I don't believe that.

EFCC just trying to gain cheap points. If you go to their office in the next three days you'll discover over 60 people have been released.

You only need to be here to know how plenty these guys are....it is very possible.
Re: Yahoo Boys Caught At Osogbo Nightclubs (Photos) by movid(m): 3:43am On Oct 15, 2019
Slawormir:
Efcc are not real niggarrrz

Effcc go just dey bust niggarrrs anyhow
And the mumu Nigeria media go dey put our matter online anyhow
See ehnnnnn
Na those outside country run street pass
But you nor dey see their matter for internet
See ehnnnnnn na Brazilian, Americans and Chinese do these matter pass

Na Brazilian guy teach me work, give me tools and format
Na him advice me to buy a MacBook Pro
He teach me how to use dynamic and static IP( internet protocol)

Even my aza ehnnnn na white American guy get am
And the guy dey pick am steadily
Even my Chinese guy na im add me join group chat for WeChat make i dey bomb steadily
You go teach me job?
Re: Yahoo Boys Caught At Osogbo Nightclubs (Photos) by peterd53(m): 4:23am On Oct 15, 2019
Slawormir:

See ehnnnnn

Even my Chinese guy na im add me join group chat for WeChat make i dey bomb steadily

Please bro, I need knowledge on how to use the Ip u mention and some other things. Please accept my email request. Thanks
Re: Yahoo Boys Caught At Osogbo Nightclubs (Photos) by Offpoint1: 7:54am On Oct 15, 2019
gift01:
Why parade dem like Boko Harm boys
To EFCC they're internet Boko Haramgrin

you no hear dey other guy up dia dey talk sey him dey bomb wechat?
Re: Yahoo Boys Caught At Osogbo Nightclubs (Photos) by Vatod(m): 7:58am On Oct 15, 2019
Slawormir:

See ehnnnnn

seems we need to talk bro!
Re: Yahoo Boys Caught At Osogbo Nightclubs (Photos) by Evidenx(m): 8:26am On Oct 15, 2019
Slawormir:

See ehnnnnn

AND NA SO DEM GO BOMB YOU ENTER JAIL SOON IF YOU NOR REPENT... WETIN U GO GAIN TO MAKE MONEY AND LAS LAS YOU DIE GO HELL FIRE??
MY BROTHER WISE UP... TOMORROW MAY BE TOO LATE.
Re: Yahoo Boys Caught At Osogbo Nightclubs (Photos) by Hestywhyt(f): 4:01pm On Oct 15, 2019
dominique:
I don't want to believe they're ALL Yahoo boys. Some of them were just unfortunate to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. But then again, what responsible person goes clubbing on a Sunday night?

I work there, it wasn't a club night, it was a normal lounge, everyone's phone was collected even we ladies's phones...most guys there are not yahoo guys, even staffs are there
Re: Yahoo Boys Caught At Osogbo Nightclubs (Photos) by Hestywhyt(f): 4:05pm On Oct 15, 2019
phyllumtopilla:

You only need to be here to know how plenty these guys are....it is very possible.

it's all lies, I work there and I was on duty that day, they came and didn't allow anyone say anything, they just started beating everyone and collecting our phones including we ladies, it wasn't even club, it was lounge.. those people are just crazy...even some staffs was picked too
Re: Yahoo Boys Caught At Osogbo Nightclubs (Photos) by Hestywhyt(f): 4:14pm On Oct 15, 2019
tillaman:
End of the road for some of them !!
They even get POS machine ?

it's the place POS...i work there and it didn't happen the way efcc painted it i swear...it wasn't even a club, it was a lounge like normal bar... half of those phones belongs to ladies, even touch light phones were collected, it was more or less like a robbery
Re: Yahoo Boys Caught At Osogbo Nightclubs (Photos) by tillaman(m): 5:08pm On Oct 15, 2019
Hestywhyt:

it's the place POS...i work there and it didn't happen the way efcc painted it i swear...it wasn't even a club, it was a lounge like normal bar... half of those phones belongs to ladies, even touch light phones were collected, it was more or less like a robbery
welcome to Nigeria where this type of shiiit is typical!
I knew all along that some of them are not yahoo boys but this country who cares?? Efcc just pack people in scores just to prove that they are working!
Re: Yahoo Boys Caught At Osogbo Nightclubs (Photos) by tillaman(m): 5:12pm On Oct 15, 2019
Evidenx:
AND NA SO DEM GO BOMB YOU ENTER JAIL SOON IF YOU NOR REPENT... WETIN U GO GAIN TO MAKE MONEY AND LAS LAS YOU DIE GO HELL FIRE??
MY BROTHER WISE UP... TOMORROW MAY BE TOO LATE.
for your mind how you Dey enter heaven abi?? Hell fire ko hell water ni
Re: Yahoo Boys Caught At Osogbo Nightclubs (Photos) by EMMYLBANKS(m): 1:08am On Oct 16, 2019
Fool, Ode..funny enough am not dull like you.idiot bastard..quote me again and die miserable death
Excuzeme:

It is lazy, criminal He-diots like you that make the EFCC to be harrassing inncoent people!
You would soon end up in prison before you know whatsup... dont go and find legitimate work to do. undecided undecided

Just imagine if that poster was an EFCC undercover operative, that is how you will fall into the trap set for you and later you will say it is your stepmother that is doing you
. angry grin
Re: Yahoo Boys Caught At Osogbo Nightclubs (Photos) by Hestywhyt(f): 6:18am On Oct 16, 2019
tillaman:
welcome to Nigeria where this type of shiiit is typical!
I knew all along that some of them are not yahoo boys but this country who cares?? Efcc just pack people in scores just to prove that they are working!

I'm telling you...i'm still in shock since that day, imagine people sitting on the floor for more than two hours, they even lied it was on Monday morning, it was on Sunday evening, they came around 8pm then left around 10:30pm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Caught At Osogbo Nightclubs (Photos) by greenguy: 7:19am On Oct 16, 2019
phyllumtopilla:

The rationale behind my thought is that it was a raid. Everyone or every male in different clubs were arrested so it is very impossible.

They ought to have confirmed which are the real fraudsters before labelling everyone fraudster.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) / Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha / Delta Police Impound Vehicles Of Robbers That Attacked The Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.