Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,076 members, 7,814,734 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Yahoo Boys Caught At Osogbo Nightclubs (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boys Caught At Osogbo Nightclubs (Photos) (56585 Views)

19 Yahoo Boys Caught By EFCC In Abuja Guest House (Photo) / EFCC Storms Osogbo Nightclubs, Leaves With About 45 Cars / VIDEO: How Police Raped, Beat Us – Women Arrested At Abuja Nightclubs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boys Caught At Osogbo Nightclubs (Photos) by Debaiz: 3:41pm On Oct 14, 2019
dominique:
I don't want to believe they're ALL Yahoo boys. Some of them were just unfortunate to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. But then again, what responsible person goes clubbing on a Sunday night?

You’d be surprised bro
Re: Yahoo Boys Caught At Osogbo Nightclubs (Photos) by tot(f): 3:41pm On Oct 14, 2019
StevenOba:

How? Like you mean EFCC (not SARS o)will pick you up at a club and after investigating you, verifying your source of income they will still go ahead to prosecute you in court? On what evidence will you be charged in court? Bro trust me all those boys are guilty as Bleep the innocent ones have been released.

PS - Clubbing doesn't mean you are irresponsible, wether it's Sunday or Monday night not everyone has a regular 9-5 job.

It's in Nigeria that clubbing = a sin. Overly religious people who do not even keep the high standards they set for others.

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Caught At Osogbo Nightclubs (Photos) by mercyviv(f): 3:42pm On Oct 14, 2019
dominique:
I don't want to believe they're ALL Yahoo boys. Some of them were just unfortunate to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. But then again, what responsible person goes clubbing on a Sunday night?
They all are criminals and into fraud I can bet on that. Hardly can you pick 2 innocent naija boys out of a random 10 selection. If they're not into fraud, let them provide evidence to prove as such.
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Caught At Osogbo Nightclubs (Photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:42pm On Oct 14, 2019
wetin happen na?
why dem come plenty like this.

were they conducting Census in that are?

nawa ooh.
Re: Yahoo Boys Caught At Osogbo Nightclubs (Photos) by StevenOba: 3:42pm On Oct 14, 2019
Look they are not being arrested for clubbing. They being arrested for being a yahoo boy in a club. Let's not get it twisted please. This is a sting operation based on intel probably from a snitch. But if na SARS innocent or not sha know say you must drop. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Caught At Osogbo Nightclubs (Photos) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 14, 2019
Chineka!!! Yahoo yahoo done do Nigeria boys something.
Re: Yahoo Boys Caught At Osogbo Nightclubs (Photos) by eikeem(m): 3:43pm On Oct 14, 2019
Hmmmmmm........ On my last visit to Osogbo, I knew EFCC visit was only a matter of time. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Yahoo Boys Caught At Osogbo Nightclubs (Photos) by wisdom042(m): 3:44pm On Oct 14, 2019
Please is the club d size of national stadium abi e get wetin efcc no dey tell us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Caught At Osogbo Nightclubs (Photos) by EMMYLBANKS(m): 3:44pm On Oct 14, 2019
Boss abeg teach me work na, even na to be your boy.please
Slawormir:
Efcc are not real niggarrrz

Effcc go just dey bust niggarrrs anyhow
And the mumu Nigeria media go dey put our matter online anyhow
See ehnnnnn
Na those outside country run street pass
But you nor dey see their matter for internet
See ehnnnnnn na Brazilian, Americans and Chinese do these matter pass

Na Brazilian guy teach me work, give me tools and format
Na him advice me to buy a MacBook Pro
He teach me how to use dynamic and static IP( internet protocol)

Even my aza ehnnnn na white American guy get am
And the guy dey pick am steadily
Re: Yahoo Boys Caught At Osogbo Nightclubs (Photos) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 14, 2019
mercyviv:

They all are criminals and into fraud I can bet on that. Hardly can you pick 2 innocent naija boys out of a random 10 selection. If they're not into fraud, let them provide evidence to prove as such.
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...

Not all are criminal Mr woman.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Caught At Osogbo Nightclubs (Photos) by Wizywiz(m): 3:45pm On Oct 14, 2019
goshen26:
This their lau-lau nature usually get me off.

U acquire ur money thru illegal means, instead of looking for legit business to do with it, live like you are struggling, they will start living noisy life.
sometimes i wonder y its difficult for them to do as u ve said...must they show off and make noise on ill gotten wealth? Cant they just lie low on a low key? Seems the spirit behind the ill gotten money is a big influence in their behaviour

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Caught At Osogbo Nightclubs (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 3:45pm On Oct 14, 2019
ola33t:
shocked

How does been caught in a night club automatically make a person an internet fraudster? And how do their mobile phones become the exhibit against them?

As far as Nigerian police is concerned, any young guy on the street with a mobile phone is an internet fraudster.
its pathetic and soon the gross intimidation,extortion and harassment for obvious sinister motives coated with cyber crimes color will consume everyone..
Re: Yahoo Boys Caught At Osogbo Nightclubs (Photos) by StevenOba: 3:45pm On Oct 14, 2019
tot:

It's in Nigeria that clubbing = a sin. Overly religious people who do not even keep the high standards they set for others.
Yeah like the notion that tattoos and piercings are only done by irresponsible people even though most of our great grand parents have various tattoos and piercings on them grin.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Caught At Osogbo Nightclubs (Photos) by adetes: 3:46pm On Oct 14, 2019
Someone can't club in peace
Re: Yahoo Boys Caught At Osogbo Nightclubs (Photos) by tope3x(m): 3:47pm On Oct 14, 2019
You're a fool,so it's only yahoo boys that went to that club abi...abirun ...I spit on your life

ornicus:

Let there be a stigmatisation of yahoo boys
Let them be pariahs.

we have a long way to go. This generation has completely normalised fraud.

When your yahoo friend calls you to a party, you politely excuse yourself. You avoid him, so that when he is arrested you are not implicated

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Caught At Osogbo Nightclubs (Photos) by Alvin212(m): 3:47pm On Oct 14, 2019
Slawormir:

See ehnnnnn

Even my Chinese guy na im add me join group chat for WeChat make i dey bomb steadily

Teach us work
Re: Yahoo Boys Caught At Osogbo Nightclubs (Photos) by tot(f): 3:47pm On Oct 14, 2019
StevenOba:

Yeah like the notion that tattoos and piercings are only done by irresponsible people even though most of our great grand parents have various tattoos and piercings on them grin.

Don't mind them. So annoying.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Caught At Osogbo Nightclubs (Photos) by tope3x(m): 3:48pm On Oct 14, 2019
Yeah,they'd be freed after their pictures have been posted online. Ódé

payperpost:

such person would be free, arresting you for investigation is not bad, if you are clean you will be free.

4 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Caught At Osogbo Nightclubs (Photos) by Excuzeme: 3:48pm On Oct 14, 2019
StevenOba:

How? Like you mean EFCC (not SARS o)will pick you up at a club and after investigating you, verifying your source of income they will still go ahead to prosecute you in court? On what evidence will you be charged in court? Bro trust me all those boys are guilty as Bleep the innocent ones have been released.

PS - Clubbing doesn't mean you are irresponsible, wether it's Sunday or Monday night not everyone has a regular 9-5 job.

Investigation must be intelligence-led, not random picking and sifting of everybody.
Mere arresting and parading an innocent person, is a crime!
What does it take the EFCC to just be watching and tracking the calls or online activities of these people, without their knowing and then swoop on ONLY the crimiranals within them, in an individual setting?

Look at how the FBI arrested those Nigerian 419 in the US.
Those guys never knew what hit them because the FBI did an INTELLIGENCE-LED investigation, confirmed the criminals, built a good case/dossier against them, collected Warrants of arrest from a Court Judge...BEFORE SWOOPING ON THEM INDIVIDUALLY.

That is how intelligent security officers work, not all these dumb ones in Nigeria who use their brutality and guns to harrass people into submission.
I am surpriaed (well, not too surprised sha) that Nigerians like you are supporting this barbaric style of law enforcement
This si why Policemen shoot inncoent people all on the excuse of "investigating"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Caught At Osogbo Nightclubs (Photos) by tot(f): 3:48pm On Oct 14, 2019
Slawormir:

See ehnnnnn

Even my Chinese guy na im add me join group chat for WeChat make i dey bomb steadily

Continue implicating yourself online, carry on. Your waterloo is just around the corner.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Caught At Osogbo Nightclubs (Photos) by NaijaOlosho(f): 3:48pm On Oct 14, 2019
Nigeria is finished oo grin
Re: Yahoo Boys Caught At Osogbo Nightclubs (Photos) by LinkolnTech(m): 3:49pm On Oct 14, 2019
Pls is this EFCC set up for Yahoo Boys alone ?
Re: Yahoo Boys Caught At Osogbo Nightclubs (Photos) by forreelliinc: 3:49pm On Oct 14, 2019
the shot of them on their cars is fvcking iconic cool
Re: Yahoo Boys Caught At Osogbo Nightclubs (Photos) by shogsman(m): 3:51pm On Oct 14, 2019
When corruption Starts fighting back it won't be funny.
Re: Yahoo Boys Caught At Osogbo Nightclubs (Photos) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 14, 2019
dominique:
Its good they are rounding up every one around them. This should continue until people learn to distance themselves from people with questionable source of income.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Caught At Osogbo Nightclubs (Photos) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 14, 2019
tope3x:
You're a fool,so it's only yahoo boys that went to that club abi...abirun ...I spit on your life

Keep spitting..

Enter club and we will see your ass on fp grin

Bitchass fraudster smiley
Re: Yahoo Boys Caught At Osogbo Nightclubs (Photos) by Ooye12: 3:53pm On Oct 14, 2019
That is the end of that club cos they no fit see people’s for there again
Re: Yahoo Boys Caught At Osogbo Nightclubs (Photos) by shogsman(m): 3:54pm On Oct 14, 2019
Efcc and our unregulated media keeps soiling our online reputation and people don't see anything wrong about it,if other countries post every arrest they make we won't be able to access any other news online.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Caught At Osogbo Nightclubs (Photos) by tope3x(m): 3:57pm On Oct 14, 2019
The joke is on you,ode,yeah,I'll enter club and nothing will happen... I have my job and I was never a fraudster... Are you happy now,TWART...èlènu shipoti..

ornicus:

Keep spitting..

Enter club and we will see your ass on fp grin

Bitchass fraudster smiley

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Caught At Osogbo Nightclubs (Photos) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 14, 2019
Osogbo haaah?

Hope my padis are not among o grin grin
Re: Yahoo Boys Caught At Osogbo Nightclubs (Photos) by Emmasnoop(m): 3:58pm On Oct 14, 2019
Una better fix the country if not more thieves will emerge.
Re: Yahoo Boys Caught At Osogbo Nightclubs (Photos) by Excuzeme: 3:59pm On Oct 14, 2019
EMMYLBANKS:
Boss abeg teach me work na, even na to be your boy.please

It is lazy, criminal He-diots like you that make the EFCC to be harrassing inncoent people!
You would soon end up in prison before you know whatsup... dont go and find legitimate work to do. undecided undecided

Just imagine if that poster was an EFCC undercover operative, that is how you will fall into the trap set for you and later you will say it is your stepmother that is doing you
. angry grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug / Young Couple Found Dead In A Toilet In Ondo State (Photos) / Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.