Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Plastic Chair Used As Wheelchair At The Emergency Unit Of UNTH, Enugu (Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Plastic Chair Used As Wheelchair At The Emergency Unit Of UNTH, Enugu (Photos) (57552 Views)

Nwachukwu Alagbu: UNTH Enugu Doctors Watched My Wife Die For Fear Of COVID-19 / UNTH To Dispose 450 Unclaimed Corpses / The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plastic Chair Used As Wheelchair At The Emergency Unit Of UNTH, Enugu (Photos) by Heffalump(m): 7:28pm On Oct 14, 2019
This is an innovation na cheesy
Re: Plastic Chair Used As Wheelchair At The Emergency Unit Of UNTH, Enugu (Photos) by Nekky5(f): 7:29pm On Oct 14, 2019
The state of the hospital is very BAD.I was there 2weeks ago and saw things to myself. The management and authority in question seems to be disillusioned.The Poor facilities and structures of the hospital are nothing to write home about.The nurses are understaffed and overworked, the doctors seem to be discouraged by the degrading state of the hospital facilities while the patients and relations suffer at the long run.You also need to see the so called 'security men'. God help Nigeria
Re: Plastic Chair Used As Wheelchair At The Emergency Unit Of UNTH, Enugu (Photos) by alizma: 7:31pm On Oct 14, 2019
seunmohmoh:
No, it's not Ok.
Really
Re: Plastic Chair Used As Wheelchair At The Emergency Unit Of UNTH, Enugu (Photos) by majamajic(m): 7:38pm On Oct 14, 2019
davodyguy:

It's a federal government hospital, under the purview of Minister of Health, not a commissioner

no wonder , cos I trust Enugu government
Re: Plastic Chair Used As Wheelchair At The Emergency Unit Of UNTH, Enugu (Photos) by majamajic(m): 7:38pm On Oct 14, 2019
Henix:

UNTH is a federal establishment, so direct ur report to Buhari and his Minister of Health

ohh , I for say
Re: Plastic Chair Used As Wheelchair At The Emergency Unit Of UNTH, Enugu (Photos) by lyner(m): 7:48pm On Oct 14, 2019
Those wheel chairs are actually donations from a wellmeaning NGO. It's sad but that's what happens in a system where things don't work.
Re: Plastic Chair Used As Wheelchair At The Emergency Unit Of UNTH, Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 14, 2019
Oya Enugu people protests.
Re: Plastic Chair Used As Wheelchair At The Emergency Unit Of UNTH, Enugu (Photos) by Charly68: 7:54pm On Oct 14, 2019
I think we need to start asking deep questions about budgetary grant to most of this federal institutions ..What have they been doing with their annual capital grant
Re: Plastic Chair Used As Wheelchair At The Emergency Unit Of UNTH, Enugu (Photos) by Dickson25(m): 8:01pm On Oct 14, 2019
This useless hospital if u love ur life dont go there for any reason...
Re: Plastic Chair Used As Wheelchair At The Emergency Unit Of UNTH, Enugu (Photos) by kikake: 8:17pm On Oct 14, 2019
Our president/petroleum minister budgets N9 billion for Aso Rock generators and checks out to London for any headache.

Re: Plastic Chair Used As Wheelchair At The Emergency Unit Of UNTH, Enugu (Photos) by MusaChukwudi: 8:34pm On Oct 14, 2019
Good for the ghastly Biafrans kkkikklikiki, laugh wan kee me! Igboland is unfortunate walahi!
Lzaa immhotep
Re: Plastic Chair Used As Wheelchair At The Emergency Unit Of UNTH, Enugu (Photos) by kikake: 8:40pm On Oct 14, 2019
MusaChukwudi:
Good for the ghastly Biafrans kkkikklikiki, laugh wan kee me! Igboland is unfortunate walahi!
Lzaa immhotep

IDP camps on my mind. More and more destitute Abokis escape to Biafra these days. They may even be the users of the plastic wheel chair more than Biafrans.
Re: Plastic Chair Used As Wheelchair At The Emergency Unit Of UNTH, Enugu (Photos) by Johnpaul100: 8:40pm On Oct 14, 2019
majamajic:

am not from Enugu. but I like Enugu city more than Enugu people

am same state with phyno, Psquare , Mikel and flavour
. All these u are calling are all from anarmbra not enugu
Re: Plastic Chair Used As Wheelchair At The Emergency Unit Of UNTH, Enugu (Photos) by Elijahnonso1(m): 8:46pm On Oct 14, 2019
majamajic:
once the chair carry the person reach the ward , it's even better than not having at all

commissioner for health pls do the needful

my own Enugu

UNTH is FG Teaching hospital, an annex of UNN/UNEC. It is not for commissioner for health to do something but the FG and minister of health.
Re: Plastic Chair Used As Wheelchair At The Emergency Unit Of UNTH, Enugu (Photos) by NnwachukuOkike: 8:48pm On Oct 14, 2019
Truly nigeria is a zoo/animal republic.

Nigeria system is evil. Nigeria evil must be destroy before it destroy everyone in it.

Stop voting in nigeria terrorism elections in Biafraland.
Re: Plastic Chair Used As Wheelchair At The Emergency Unit Of UNTH, Enugu (Photos) by Elijahnonso1(m): 8:52pm On Oct 14, 2019
MusaChukwudi:
Lzaa immhotep

When you see an animal talking you will know. Where did this duck see the chukwudi appendage in its username bikonu ?
Re: Plastic Chair Used As Wheelchair At The Emergency Unit Of UNTH, Enugu (Photos) by Elijahnonso1(m): 8:53pm On Oct 14, 2019
MusaChukwudi:
Lzaa immhotep

When you see an animal talking, you will know. Where did this duck see the chukwudi appendage in its username bikonu ?
Re: Plastic Chair Used As Wheelchair At The Emergency Unit Of UNTH, Enugu (Photos) by MusaChukwudi: 8:54pm On Oct 14, 2019
Elijahnonso1:

When you see an animal talking you will know. Where did this duck see the chukwudi appendage in its username bikonu ?

I be Igbo
Re: Plastic Chair Used As Wheelchair At The Emergency Unit Of UNTH, Enugu (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 8:54pm On Oct 14, 2019
These people no go kill me with laff o
Re: Plastic Chair Used As Wheelchair At The Emergency Unit Of UNTH, Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 14, 2019
majamajic:

Only u grin grin grin grin
Re: Plastic Chair Used As Wheelchair At The Emergency Unit Of UNTH, Enugu (Photos) by maxiflexy(m): 8:59pm On Oct 14, 2019
Chai Wetin Uchenna no go see for Shop grin grin grin

Re: Plastic Chair Used As Wheelchair At The Emergency Unit Of UNTH, Enugu (Photos) by Elvis778(m): 9:06pm On Oct 14, 2019
stephenduru:
A Twitter user took to social media user to share the embarrassing photo of what is used as wheelchair at the emergency unit of UNTH and wrote...

'UNTH Enugu Upgraded their Emergency and casualty Wheelchair to 4G.

Am i the only person who noticed this?'

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheApetizers/status/1183701587111362560

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/10/see-what-is-used-as-wheelchair-at.html?m=1
We know Naija is in a bad condition but nna, get rid of petty lies, lets be matured please, its only one who haven't been to unth dat will swallow this lie, if this is one of the wheel chairs in unth, fine, but that doesnt mean its the only one there, i've been there and i've seen alot of dem.....
Re: Plastic Chair Used As Wheelchair At The Emergency Unit Of UNTH, Enugu (Photos) by MusaChukwudi: 9:08pm On Oct 14, 2019
Igboland kai! When will they return home to develop their muddy villages instead of carrying shoulders all over other people's land? En? Lzaa immhotep over to you!
Re: Plastic Chair Used As Wheelchair At The Emergency Unit Of UNTH, Enugu (Photos) by webngnews: 9:17pm On Oct 14, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Plastic Chair Used As Wheelchair At The Emergency Unit Of UNTH, Enugu (Photos) by chelseamann(m): 9:18pm On Oct 14, 2019
computergeek:
If you want to ensure that an accident victim has less than 5% chance of survival, take the person to UNTH.

UNTH is a disgrace to 042. The level of negligence those people portray should really be a case study in the New England Journal of Medicine. They have qualified doctors and nurses but everyone who works there acts like they are under a spell of laziness.

Former CMD, Amah from Imo state, deserves to be sentenced to life imprisonment for the embezzlement he carried out while in power, hence the sight we see before us in that picture.
you are absolutely correct. UNTH is a shame to 042
Re: Plastic Chair Used As Wheelchair At The Emergency Unit Of UNTH, Enugu (Photos) by mozona(m): 9:20pm On Oct 14, 2019
it is well with this country
Re: Plastic Chair Used As Wheelchair At The Emergency Unit Of UNTH, Enugu (Photos) by dave4rella(m): 9:29pm On Oct 14, 2019
shocked

Creativity

Impressive
Re: Plastic Chair Used As Wheelchair At The Emergency Unit Of UNTH, Enugu (Photos) by majamajic(m): 9:31pm On Oct 14, 2019
Johnpaul100:
. All these u are calling are all from anarmbra not enugu

I said am not from Enugu
Re: Plastic Chair Used As Wheelchair At The Emergency Unit Of UNTH, Enugu (Photos) by kuuljay(m): 9:52pm On Oct 14, 2019
computergeek:
If you want to ensure that an accident victim has less than 5% chance of survival, take the person to UNTH.

UNTH is a disgrace to 042. The level of negligence those people portray should really be a case study in the New England Journal of Medicine. They have qualified doctors and nurses but everyone who works there acts like they are under a spell of laziness.

Former CMD, Amah from Imo state, deserves to be sentenced to life imprisonment for the embezzlement he carried out while in power, hence the sight we see before us in that picture.
before I counter you,I tell you that I am from the north and reside in Enugu, and was admitted in Unth for over three months from emergency unit to medical ward,apart from the smelling wards environment, that govt hospital has one of the best treatments in the country when compared to other govt or teaching hospitals in the country,their nurses surprisingly don't have this normal typival nonchalant attitudes of public hospital nurses despite the crowd iam not saying they perform excellently but when it comes to comparison pls don't go there, Unth dey try,govt hospital that you will rake for doctors and nurses and they will start begging you to calm down.forget oo.try parklane and see how far

1 Like

Re: Plastic Chair Used As Wheelchair At The Emergency Unit Of UNTH, Enugu (Photos) by Nuelonyi: 10:09pm On Oct 14, 2019
majamajic:

only you Cannabis

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

14 Signs You’re Not Drinking Enough Water / Corpse Allegedly Hijacks The Ambulance Conveying It In Benin (Video) / Coronavirus Can Be Sexually Transmitted - Osagie Ehanire, Health Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.