Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Help I Can't Help but Fart in public When I'm Nervous - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help I Can't Help but Fart in public When I'm Nervous (1119 Views)

Ladies Can You Fart In The Presence Of Your Man? Be Sincere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help I Can't Help but Fart in public When I'm Nervous by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 14, 2019
I had to open a different account to camouflage my identity. I'm so depressed , and at same time, I'm chagrined .

A few of my first dates, public presentations, outings, interviews and hangouts have been a total disaster and more like a platform orchestrated to Shame and deaden my personality .

I've been embarrassed, and even mortified to the littlest , worthless piece of trash and I've given off series of awful first impressions and I've been tagged "ill-advised, piglet and ill-mannered" by even the ones I've held with high prestige and important people that could help me . Just when the opportunity presents itself for me to do well in the presence of these dignitary personalities around me, I get messed up, reason being that when I get so nervous, I perspire , I then begin to fidget and I fart out loud, abruptly and uncontrollably in swift successions

I've missed good job opportunities. I recall once upon a time, I was called up for an interview with an oil contracting/servicing firm... I entered the room, in there were about 5 interviewers I perceived to have been top managers of the company. This was the final stage before I go for medicals. I impressed them for the first few minutes, I felt I had scaled through and aced my interview, until I was given a marker and was asked to give sketch of an oil well, showing its attachment to the rig, well head , and explain in 10minutes... This was something I could do even with my eyes closed, but I began to sweat and the marker dropped off my hand and as I bent down to pick it, I farted so loud thrice and I was asked out. Mehn, If I say I was embarrassed, it's an understatement .
This was just one out of 50 experiences.
I can't even keep a girlfriend with this cuz I'm afraid she might leave me when she notices this about me. I once ruin a date with this and I had to ghost this lady cuz I get embarrassed each she kept reminding me of how much and how loud I farted out in public...

My first approach towards tackling this embarrassing demeanor was that, I resorted to a thorough research on how to curb it. I consulted Google(youtube) and forums. I've had Private talks with people and I've even attempted therapy.

I was told it's spiritual, hence, I have to fight spiritually. I've been taken to churches, prayer houses , I've met spiritual figures for counsel and prayers. I've been given assignments to carry out, days to fast. I just concluded a 4day dry fasting after which I sneezed blood and I almost caught an ulcer. I was just recently given a 29day fasting .im tired Im not getting results. I need solution please. Help a brother.. Pls excuse my typos.

3 Likes

Re: Help I Can't Help but Fart in public When I'm Nervous by Dibblez: 5:55pm On Oct 14, 2019
Just apply anointing oil in your anus every morning. Thank me later cool cool

1 Like

Re: Help I Can't Help but Fart in public When I'm Nervous by Millennialaku(m): 6:33pm On Oct 14, 2019
Inside life

We all have demons we are battling with

Re: Help I Can't Help but Fart in public When I'm Nervous by Millennialaku(m): 6:36pm On Oct 14, 2019
Cc lalasticala
Re: Help I Can't Help but Fart in public When I'm Nervous by Fidelismaria: 6:46pm On Oct 14, 2019
O my

Akpurakpubem

Will be right back

Lemme look up the solutions from Google

1 Like

Re: Help I Can't Help but Fart in public When I'm Nervous by simonlee(m): 7:05pm On Oct 14, 2019
This your case is very mesmerizing grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help I Can't Help but Fart in public When I'm Nervous by Millennialaku(m): 7:34pm On Oct 14, 2019
Try posting in health section
Re: Help I Can't Help but Fart in public When I'm Nervous by sanity12(m): 7:39pm On Oct 14, 2019
it is well with u bro,try to calm yourself

2 Likes

Re: Help I Can't Help but Fart in public When I'm Nervous by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 14, 2019
An odd case. For immediate solution, take a shot of alcohol before going out or a few drag of Arizona or Sk or Marijuana... These stimulants should give boost ur confidence although temporary.

But you gotta work on the man in the mirror.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help I Can't Help but Fart in public When I'm Nervous by Fountainofyouth(f): 7:44pm On Oct 14, 2019
This is very sad embarassed and for all of you dingbats above that can't resist the urge to display your childish stupidity, may worse happen to you, nonsense.

Op go for medical check up to see what ignites the unnecessary fart, there should be a solution for that, Pele.
Re: Help I Can't Help but Fart in public When I'm Nervous by swaqq(m): 7:49pm On Oct 14, 2019
Jelili
Re: Help I Can't Help but Fart in public When I'm Nervous by SammieLowkey(m): 7:50pm On Oct 14, 2019
At times I wonder how some people can be so unfeeling undecided

@OP try visiting a hospital and pls don't underestimate the power of prayers. It's well
Re: Help I Can't Help but Fart in public When I'm Nervous by Millennialaku(m): 8:05pm On Oct 14, 2019
Cc nwamaikpe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help I Can't Help but Fart in public When I'm Nervous by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 14, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
An odd case. For immediate solution, take a shot of alcohol before going out or a few drag of Arizona or Sk or Marijuana... These stimulants should give boost ur confidence although temporary.

But you gotta work on the man in the mirror.

Thanks bro.. I am
Re: Help I Can't Help but Fart in public When I'm Nervous by TheSoothSayer(m): 8:12pm On Oct 14, 2019
You know why I'm happy for you? Because God will use me to help you. There's a very simple solution to this. I'm not sharing it here because I'm not led to. Just have faith, nothing is too hard for God. Don't bother with drugs, don't waste your money.

Contact me at israeltruth73@gmail.com for my digits. We need to talk
Re: Help I Can't Help but Fart in public When I'm Nervous by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 14, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
This is very sad embarassed and for all of you dingbats above that can't resist the urge to display your childish stupidity, may worse happen to you, nonsense.

Op go for medical check up to see what ignites the unnecessary fart, there should be a solution for that, Pele.

It's been hell for me. When I'm alone, all these hardly occur. Did I forget to mention that I've tried native and herbal remedies but no all to avail. I've ran tests medically and they saw nothing. An elderly nurse told me to avoid fatty and gastric foods and take more fruits... That I've been doing ever since before she told me. But still nothing. Kai
Re: Help I Can't Help but Fart in public When I'm Nervous by Amarabae(f): 8:20pm On Oct 14, 2019
Lol this is funny.
Just calm yourself down.
I still don't understand your linkage of nervousness to uncontrolled farting ,
Even if it is true, go meet an experienced psychologist for a psychotherapy session
Re: Help I Can't Help but Fart in public When I'm Nervous by NwaAmaikpe: 8:28pm On Oct 14, 2019
shocked

When you said you can't keep a girlfriend, I knew right away what your problem was.
It is not spiritual and it is the same reason why you can't control your farts.
You are gay.

I don't expect you to admit to this either but if anyone here has been privileged to have smelt your fart, I'm sure they'd testify that it smells like evaporating rotten semen.

You have a weak fascia and constant pounding has further weakened your external sphincter ani giving you a fart incontinence.

You'd have to stop what you do before a frustrated phallus ruptures your rectum and then you'd have more than just farts to worry about.

For now, just be doing kegel for the yansh and you will be fine.

Thank me later.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help I Can't Help but Fart in public When I'm Nervous by Millennialaku(m): 8:37pm On Oct 14, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

When you said you can't keep a girlfriend, I knew right away what your problem was.

You are gay...
I thought so too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help I Can't Help but Fart in public When I'm Nervous by mamajj17(f): 9:41pm On Oct 14, 2019
Stop eating too much BEANS my dear grin grin wink

1 Like

Re: Help I Can't Help but Fart in public When I'm Nervous by YorubaKing: 9:43pm On Oct 14, 2019
Too much eba Igbo.. grin

Re: Help I Can't Help but Fart in public When I'm Nervous by Lamanii22(f): 9:45pm On Oct 14, 2019
Ha... People are going through a lot In life oo.... Have you sought for medical counsel?
Re: Help I Can't Help but Fart in public When I'm Nervous by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 14, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You are gay.

LMAO... Like seriously that's the last thing I would be on this earth. If I had a gay child/son I would disown him grin grin

You didn't read the part where I said when I'm alone, i hardly or almost never have such occurrence . It's only when I'm put on the spot... Always around people that could help me. I can be with friends and I'm not nervous and it never happens. I'm a shy person too and I like my privacy.

1 Like

Re: Help I Can't Help but Fart in public When I'm Nervous by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 14, 2019
mamajj17:
Stop eating too much BEANS my dear grin grin wink

Lol it's my normal diet but I've been avoiding it of late...

1 Like

Re: Help I Can't Help but Fart in public When I'm Nervous by PrincessB1(f): 10:26pm On Oct 14, 2019
Op, always make sure you empty your bowel before going to important places, so as to minimize unnecessary flatulence.

Moreover you need to believe in yourself, be less nervous and build up your esteem.
Wave away fear and don't feel inferior.
Be prepared always.
Let confidence be your friend.

They are human just as you are.

2 Likes

Re: Help I Can't Help but Fart in public When I'm Nervous by khia: 7:47am On Oct 15, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is not spiritual and it is the same reason why you can't control your farts.
You are gay.

I don't expect you to admit to this either but if anyone here has been privileged to have smelt your fart, I'm sure they'd testify that it smells like evaporating rotten semen.

You have a weak fascia and constant pounding has further weakened your external sphincter ani giving you a fart incontinence.

You'd have to stop what you do before a frustrated phallus ruptures your rectum and then you'd have more than just farts to worry about.

For now, just be doing kegel for the yansh and you will be fine.

Thank me later.
Where is Lalasticlala?

Complete bullshyt.

1 Like

Re: Help I Can't Help but Fart in public When I'm Nervous by khia: 7:57am On Oct 15, 2019
Erudite07:

LMAO... Like seriously that's the last thing I would be on this earth. If I had a gay child/son I would disown him grin grin

You didn't read the part where I said when I'm alone, i hardly or almost never have such occurrence . It's only when I'm put on the spot... Always around people that could help me. I can be with friends and I'm not nervous and it never happens. I'm a shy person too and I like my privacy.

Don't pay any attention to that gay crap even tho I feel it would be cruel to disown your child. It's psychological. You are extremely shy and most likely an introvert.

Your body is reacting to the fear and stress you are under when put in those situations. I know someone who keels over in stomach pain when put in these situations. This kind of stress can cause an ulcer.

There is a famous American rapper who goes through the loud farting right before entering the stage because of nervousness but once she's on stage and performing it stops.

You need a good therapist who can give you guidelines on how to prevent the stress.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Man Ejaculates On His Trouser While Rocking Big-sized Lady On Stage / What Does Every Man Need To Experience At Least Once In His Life? / Introducing Nomastur(no Masturbation), A Masturbation Quitting Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.