Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,827 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

How Can I Advise A Serial Cheat And Failure Of A Father? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Advise A Serial Cheat And Failure Of A Father? (22634 Views)

My Husband Is A Serial Adulterer, He Slept With My Sister – Woman Tells Court / I Am Sterile But About To Be A Father / The Moment A Father Caught His Daughter Twerking (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Advise A Serial Cheat And Failure Of A Father? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 15, 2019
Love892:
He is my electrician. Thank you very much.

I liked his work because was neat so we later started gisting and bonding. I use to help him before I found out how heartless he can be.

Report him to his pastor and let him be disgraced in church. Otherwise call the ministry of women affairs or whatever it is that Nigeria has. If you don't do something those kids are the next armed robbers and kidnappers. And who knows who they'll kidnap.

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Advise A Serial Cheat And Failure Of A Father? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 15, 2019
Shibaraba:
Minding your business is a full time job
This kind of mentality naim make this country spoil like this.

Everytime mind your business mind your business. He should mind his business when the children are hungry and dirty with no help in sight since they have an irresponsible father

Nawao!
Useless deadbeat father later in future if they grow up to become something useful he will be expecting them to take care of him. His type usually dies lonely and riddled with sickness at old age because all his lovers must have deserted him

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Advise A Serial Cheat And Failure Of A Father? by LilMissFavvy(f): 10:02pm On Oct 15, 2019
I am just trying to understand how a man of such character has several ladies flocking around him, I am very sure they are irresponsible ladies of easy virtue. Help the kids as much as you can, as for advising the man, it's gonna be a waste of time, ignore him.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Advise A Serial Cheat And Failure Of A Father? by bjbjbj: 1:57pm On Oct 16, 2019
Oga stay away from that kind of person

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Advise A Serial Cheat And Failure Of A Father? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 16, 2019
cry
Re: How Can I Advise A Serial Cheat And Failure Of A Father? by Octopusssy(f): 9:25pm On Oct 16, 2019
His dick game must be explosive. That is the only explanation for why women flock around him, and why a woman senselessly had 1,2,3, FOUR shidren for his irresponsible ass.

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Advise A Serial Cheat And Failure Of A Father? by DjAduba(m): 9:27pm On Oct 16, 2019
Dont give a fulk about him of better still kick his ass
Re: How Can I Advise A Serial Cheat And Failure Of A Father? by DrToche: 9:28pm On Oct 16, 2019
shocked cool
Re: How Can I Advise A Serial Cheat And Failure Of A Father? by KIDfurniture(m): 9:29pm On Oct 16, 2019
Introduce him to any strong alfa for better money ritual. He will taste your girl friend soon.

Love892:
Good day nairalanders. This story is not about me but a friend of mine who is a guy.

There is this guy who I know who is not financially buoyant but instead of him to look for money he keeps sleeping around. I will be brief with this story.

The man in question has 4 children who he doesnt take care of. The first day I saw them, I was at his place he does electrical works for me. He stepped out to buy something. When the kids came, they asked me for money. I didn't know them and they looked so dirty and you know usual Nigerian story, dont give beggars money anyhow. So I told them I had no idea who they were looking for. When he came back, I told him . He denied knowing any child talkless of children coming to his house. We even joked about parents who turn their kids to beggars and all.

The second time I went to look for him to do a job for me, I saw the children again and they still begged me for money. Then I was curious why it's only that particular house they come and ask for money. So I asked then who they were looking for, and they told me their dad. I was indeed confused and had to ask the neighbours around who the kids are. Imagine kids of 3 yrs, 5 years 7 years and 15 years. When he came I told him his kids came and he hissed.

Now anytime I see his kids, I dont tell him because the last time he shouted at me, that he has heard.

Due to the fact i gave them money when i found out they were his kids, they ask me anytime they see me but unfortunately I stopped. I cant help someone who hates his kids. The few times they came when he was around he drove them away. Whenever I am there, he always drives them saying they are dirty.

First question how do I advise him? He always gets angry when I talk about the kids. He says he cant take care of them because he doesnt want to have anything doing with the mother of the kids. Even if he doesnt have atleast try. If it were only one child, I will say it was a mistake. But you gave birth to the second, third and fourth from same woman. It can't be a mistake.

One day I was talking to one of his numerous girlfriends and she told me that a man doesnt need to take care of the kids because they bear his name. Sorry but I hate poverty mentality. She said it's the work of the mother. I pray she has kids for him so he rejects them in Jesus name.

Then lastly I dont get him. He doesnt give any of his girlfriends money but last time I saw 4 of them fighting for him and he drove 3 out of the 4. Later I heard him begging them and now they are back.

If he had money I will understand. He is in his 40s. I hate people that neglect children and now everything about his presence irritates me because I treat women well. Please how do I advice him and what do the girls see in him? He is in his forties , I am 25 dont want him to take it personal. I want him to be serious with his life.

I might create a separate thread to explain his womanising attitude due to ambiguity.

NB: He goes for EVERY church program.
Re: How Can I Advise A Serial Cheat And Failure Of A Father? by KIDfurniture(m): 9:30pm On Oct 16, 2019
I like your lyrics and even your user name..

Let's be friends abeg... I like raw bitches

Octopusssy:
His dick game must be explosive
Re: How Can I Advise A Serial Cheat And Failure Of A Father? by cooltola(m): 9:31pm On Oct 16, 2019
With these baby mamas and baby daddy culture that is going on in our generation, I only feel sorry for the children. If the father no send them, the mother can still step in. Do not be fooled by Wizkid , Davido or any celebrities, the single mother life no be beans.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Advise A Serial Cheat And Failure Of A Father? by Octopusssy(f): 9:32pm On Oct 16, 2019
KIDfurniture:
I like your lyrics and even your user name..

Let's be friends abeg... I like raw bitches

Beat it, kiddo
Re: How Can I Advise A Serial Cheat And Failure Of A Father? by Skmoda(m): 9:32pm On Oct 16, 2019
lilwetdick:
A fool at 40 is a fool forever, there is no advice you can give to him that he will listen to

All these irresponsible poor people, i hate them, they know how to Bleep around and born kids like rats.

you are right bro.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Advise A Serial Cheat And Failure Of A Father? by Alvin212(m): 9:33pm On Oct 16, 2019
As a man, No way I will live all my life with one woman

Never,,,,,

1 Like

Re: How Can I Advise A Serial Cheat And Failure Of A Father? by ednut1(m): 9:34pm On Oct 16, 2019
U cant do anything
Re: How Can I Advise A Serial Cheat And Failure Of A Father? by dfrost: 9:36pm On Oct 16, 2019
Bros, bros, bros... shey you go hear? Mind your business.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Advise A Serial Cheat And Failure Of A Father? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 16, 2019
Octopusssy:

Beat it, kiddo

You don buy market.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Advise A Serial Cheat And Failure Of A Father? by baratech: 9:38pm On Oct 16, 2019
Even if you that is a friend to him sef.... You need advice
Re: How Can I Advise A Serial Cheat And Failure Of A Father? by arrestdarrester: 9:39pm On Oct 16, 2019
The fact that you didn't recognize any semblance between him and the kids you saw may mean they are not his and probably he found out about his wife's unfaithfulness and rejected her spawn.

Secondly he may reject them because of guilt of entrapment. The relationship with his wife may have started as a result of a mistake he made that she capitalized on, for which he has refused to forgive her and himself.

Third, he woke up from a spell after being so long in it.

As for the story about him having 4 girlfriends and no job, I find it hard to believe. Ladies always follow the money. Even a responsible that will not follow money will still follow the prospect of money (but your guy is an electrician). Or are they using his head for sacrifice?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Advise A Serial Cheat And Failure Of A Father? by franchasng: 9:39pm On Oct 16, 2019
Love892:
Good day nairalanders. This story is not about me but a friend of mine who is a guy.

There is this guy who I know who is not financially buoyant but instead of him to look for money he keeps sleeping around. I will be brief with this story.

The man in question has 4 children who he doesnt take care of. The first day I saw them, I was at his place he does electrical works for me. He stepped out to buy something. When the kids came, they asked me for money. I didn't know them and they looked so dirty and you know usual Nigerian story, dont give beggars money anyhow. So I told them I had no idea who they were looking for. When he came back, I told him . He denied knowing any child talkless of children coming to his house. We even joked about parents who turn their kids to beggars and all.

The second time I went to look for him to do a job for me, I saw the children again and they still begged me for money. Then I was curious why it's only that particular house they come and ask for money. So I asked then who they were looking for, and they told me their dad. I was indeed confused and had to ask the neighbours around who the kids are. Imagine kids of 3 yrs, 5 years 7 years and 15 years. When he came I told him his kids came and he hissed.

Now anytime I see his kids, I dont tell him because the last time he shouted at me, that he has heard.

Due to the fact i gave them money when i found out they were his kids, they ask me anytime they see me but unfortunately I stopped. I cant help someone who hates his kids. The few times they came when he was around he drove them away. Whenever I am there, he always drives them saying they are dirty.

First question how do I advise him? He always gets angry when I talk about the kids. He says he cant take care of them because he doesnt want to have anything doing with the mother of the kids. Even if he doesnt have atleast try. If it were only one child, I will say it was a mistake. But you gave birth to the second, third and fourth from same woman. It can't be a mistake.

One day I was talking to one of his numerous girlfriends and she told me that a man doesnt need to take care of the kids because they bear his name. Sorry but I hate poverty mentality. She said it's the work of the mother. I pray she has kids for him so he rejects them in Jesus name.

Then lastly I dont get him. He doesnt give any of his girlfriends money but last time I saw 4 of them fighting for him and he drove 3 out of the 4. Later I heard him begging them and now they are back.

If he had money I will understand. He is in his 40s. I hate people that neglect children and now everything about his presence irritates me because I treat women well. Please how do I advice him and what do the girls see in him? He is in his forties , I am 25 dont want him to take it personal. I want him to be serious with his life.

I might create a separate thread to explain his womanising attitude due to ambiguity.

NB: He goes for EVERY church program.
Is he a Yoruba guy If yes, forget about him, don't waste your counseling, its a norm angry

Yoruba guys are fond of marrying too early even when they cannot pay for a room to live. They are very good at that. They will marry wife and impregnate her and abandon the kids with their mother who don't always complain. It is a common sight and occurrence in Yoruba land, only few Yoruba men, the true born again Christian ones are classy and different, truth is bitter embarassed

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Advise A Serial Cheat And Failure Of A Father? by obayendo1010(m): 9:39pm On Oct 16, 2019
Am I the only one seeing this post as a lady interested in a guy who is irresponsible?
Re: How Can I Advise A Serial Cheat And Failure Of A Father? by Analysiscorner: 9:44pm On Oct 16, 2019
Please, I will like you to concentrate on the 15 year old. Teach that child how to make money even without much skill and with skills too. Support that child not to be a begger. If you succeed, you would have succeeded in helping four kids.

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Advise A Serial Cheat And Failure Of A Father? by A305: 9:45pm On Oct 16, 2019
Some people are not only polygamous in nature but being bad (stealing sex) is a fetish that turn then on. If we dealing with such a person here, I'm sorry he can't be helped until he helps himself. See my sig

1 Like

Re: How Can I Advise A Serial Cheat And Failure Of A Father? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 16, 2019
A man neglecting his own children is appalling.

Nevertheless maybe his wife was a serial cheat too when they were dating -- you don't know the full story. He may just be paying back in her own coins -- and I would support that.

You may just be directly looking at karma cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Advise A Serial Cheat And Failure Of A Father? by Octopusssy(f): 9:48pm On Oct 16, 2019
ornicus:

You don buy market.
It's the dumbing down effect of a poor reading culture among today's yoots
Re: How Can I Advise A Serial Cheat And Failure Of A Father? by bikefab(m): 9:49pm On Oct 16, 2019
A fool at forty...

1 Like

Re: How Can I Advise A Serial Cheat And Failure Of A Father? by arowstev2000: 9:49pm On Oct 16, 2019
Apply this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Advise A Serial Cheat And Failure Of A Father? by Genset: 9:49pm On Oct 16, 2019
franchasng:
Is he a Yoruba guy If yes, forget about him, don't waste your counseling, its a norm angry

Yoruba guys are fond of marrying too early even when they cannot pay for a room to live. They are very good at that. They will marry wife and impregnate her and abandon the kids with their mother who don't always complain. It is a common sight and occurrence in Yoruba land, truth is bitter embarassed

Am telling you... That man is a yoruba man... Na their way.... I live in Ondo state before anyone starts quoting me

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Advise A Serial Cheat And Failure Of A Father? by naijadrivablog: 9:51pm On Oct 16, 2019
Prayer for him.
Re: How Can I Advise A Serial Cheat And Failure Of A Father? by Chukapage(m): 9:52pm On Oct 16, 2019
Why do these dumb fellows keep bringing children into the world to suffer?? It's unfair! undecided
Is he from the Westside?? Because na their way be that ,They Impregnate or marry a woman even when they KNOW they're broke and the funny thing is other women around will still be flocking around the irresponsible deadbeat dad shocked.Even if he has differences with their mother ,does it concern the kids?? undecided. Now potential kidnappers and armed robbers are roaming the streets HUNGRY it's only a matter of time before they start doing criminal stuffs to survive. Irresponsible parents are a direct THREAT to the Society.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is My Son's School "Over Teaching?" / Marriage Is Now Useless, No Discipline / My Wife Nags A Lot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.