Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me (76313 Views)

Ibrahim Ali Gombe To Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura Placed Buhari On Monthly Salary / Fatima, Mamman Daura Daughter Leaked Aisha Buhari’s Video, Presidency Reacts / Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me by Cyberterror: 8:30pm On Oct 15, 2019
AlphaT1:

This line of thought really reveals how "zombish" some of our people think. What is Mamman Daura doing in Aso Rock with his family? Some mumu can defend anything....ishhhh!
What is Aisha Buhari doing at the Villa?
Re: Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me by AdeniyiA(m): 8:33pm On Oct 15, 2019
lastmessenger:
He cannot even hold together his family and you expect him to make Nigeria to become like Dubai. Keep dreaming.
Change!
Re: Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me by AlphaT1(m): 9:09pm On Oct 15, 2019
Cyberterror:
What is Aisha Buhari doing at the Villa?
Na you be her husband, let her come and stay in your house....if you like don't receive sense, zombie.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me by Mrjo(m): 9:13pm On Oct 15, 2019
lordkush:
so maman daura daughter can disrespect Aisha in this manner.

what kind of person us buhari sef. very useless to himself, family, nation, Africa, world, and universe at large.

his kids may even be scared to mice around because the bogeyman maman daura and his families re locking the doors in aso rock
if you can observe very well Aisha is not playing her role very well. When did it becomes her work to vacate anybody in aso Villa? From what I observed she is not in good terms with her husband's relatives, which is very bad
Re: Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me by ACRI: 9:54pm On Oct 15, 2019
Oh my zombie friend.... Your case is not redeemable...
BluntBoy:

So, what should Buhari have done? He should have beaten Daura's daughter or locked her up?

Is there a family in this world where there are no conflicts? And does that belittle the competence of the head of that family? We are humans, and are bound to collide once in a while due to individual differences and conflicting interests. That is why we have conflict resolution.

Aisha's story did not happen suddenly. You must have read about Yusuf and the House that Maman Daura once occupied. This means that the tension had been building over time. Aisha has yet to imply that Maman's daughter is always rude to her, so it might just be a one-off incident which happened due to anger, immaturity, and women palaver.
Re: Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me by Insectkiller: 10:23pm On Oct 15, 2019
Welldone madam.

May God see you thru..and d veil on ur husband's fave shall eventually be removed by God's grace.

I salute ur courage, Madam..

Posterity will remember ur good
Re: Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me by executive12: 11:17pm On Oct 15, 2019
BluntBoy:

So, what should Buhari have done? He should have beaten Daura's daughter or locked her up?

Is there a family in this world where there are no conflicts? And does that belittle the competence of the head of that family? We are humans, and are bound to collide once in a while due to individual differences and conflicting interests. That is why we have conflict resolution.

Aisha's story did not happen suddenly. You must have read about Yusuf and the House that Maman Daura once occupied. This means that the tension had been building over time. Aisha has yet to imply that Maman's daughter is always rude to her, so it might just be a one-off incident which happened due to anger, immaturity, and women palaver.

Who appointed you the spokesman for Buhari's family?
Re: Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me by truthfulparrot(m): 11:18pm On Oct 15, 2019
BluntBoy:

Why can't you be objective for once and admit that Buhari did not handled his family affairs maturely. His wife has been coming to the public space that some people are holding her husband hostage. And now you are trying to wish away the obvious and glaring rudeness of Daura's daughter to the wife of our president.
Buhari is a weak man. Period! I will send any of my relatives that the rude to wife out of my house. Am insult to my wife is a great insult to me.
Re: Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me by Fulcrum15: 12:54am On Oct 16, 2019
Its really unfortunate
Re: Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me by akan102: 12:58am On Oct 16, 2019
BluntBoy:

Mr man, insulting a man's wife is as good as insulting the man, this is not acceptable, even to the point of videoing it for future laugh, well na their affair wetin concern me
Re: Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me by Collyno82(m): 6:46am On Oct 16, 2019
BluntBoy:

I pity your wife,,, am seeing a rag in the form of a wife among your brothers.
Re: Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me by Collyno82(m): 6:51am On Oct 16, 2019
Mrjo:
if you can observe very well Aisha is not playing her role very well. When did it becomes her work to vacate anybody in aso Villa? From what I observed she is not in good terms with her husband's relatives, which is very bad
and when did aso rock became a public yard,,, that you carry all manner of nephews n cousins to come n occupy?
Re: Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:25am On Oct 16, 2019
BluntBoy:

Even in the United States, there is no constitutional constraint on whom the president invites to share the White House with him as long as they leave in the unofficial quarters referred to as The Residence. The American president can bring in his uncles and aunties and cousins if he so wishes.

However, since the American president feeds himself and his family from his own pocket, it would mean that he would also be responsible for feeding these relatives.
shut up!!!!!! When u lots want to embarrass urselves u make use of ambiguous grammars and make references to countries that serves as heavens and havens for ur citizens but when situations are reversed u claim sovereignty...Don't be foolish!!!!! U can't want to compare ur mediocre life to USA if nothing u do has a semblance of what's practiced there...

Before u send reproach unbeknownst to u on a public domain tell me one practical thing in democracy that Nigeria and USA have in common apart from the nomenclature democracy

Abeg go hide ur face 4 inside cow yansh�
Re: Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me by Mrjo(m): 8:35am On Oct 16, 2019
Collyno82:
and when did aso rock became a public yard,,, that you carry all manner of nephews n cousins to come n occupy?
you don't know anything, his task is to much to leave in the hands of politician and total strangers
Re: Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me by Collyno82(m): 6:56am On Oct 18, 2019
Mrjo:
you don't know anything, his task is to much to leave in the hands of politician and total strangers
I might not know anything,,, but I know someone who knows everything,,, his name is Mrjo.
Re: Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me by orisa37: 7:12am On Oct 18, 2019
TheGiftedOne:
Hah! Mr President don't even have a say over his family in Aso rock not to talk of the country. When you're a....

#FigureHead
#Puppet

What more can I say?

Buhari-Junior.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Omonigbalebo Orogono: 118-Year-Old Woman Appointed As Special Adviser In Bayelsa / Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation / Teniola And Teniayo: Bukola Saraki’s Twin Girls Celebrate 18th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.