Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me (76319 Views)

Ibrahim Ali Gombe To Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura Placed Buhari On Monthly Salary / Fatima, Mamman Daura Daughter Leaked Aisha Buhari’s Video, Presidency Reacts / Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me by coldFLARES1(m): 4:31pm On Oct 15, 2019
Gandollaar:
This is why buhari wanted to be president by all means.

We pay his medical bills.

Feed him and his family.

Pay for their trips all over the world

Pay rent for his friends and extended family.

Have them take over national assets on his behalf.
Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me by mauchiz: 4:31pm On Oct 15, 2019
I don't understand what Mamman Daura is doing in aso rock,
They should leave that place so this woman can enjoy her matrimonial home,
Why will she not insult them, that is an official residence.
Aisha Buhari is weak, they are taking her for granted, this woman needs people like mama Peace to become her friend, so that she will learn how to be rugged, she try and have south south friends,so they can teach her how to treat these useless people troubling her, so she can't slap that Fatima, or use Cain to flog her very well, tear her dress ,rubbish , that Fatima is very lucky, does she not have rugged children to beat that girl up.
I weep for you our dear first lady, is a pity .
Chai
Sorry
Re: Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me by Goalnaldo(m): 4:33pm On Oct 15, 2019
BluntBoy:

Not all the time.

Marriage is not as straightforward as many of you have been made to believe.

Moreover, there are some background story that we are not aware of.

Stories filtering in say Aisha disrespects her husband's family. If this were the case, then it is a big problem that you don't solve by quickly taking sides because your wife is involved.

Let me give you a scenario.

A man marries a woman. The woman does not like her husband's family because she feels they are not guiding her husband right. A good husband establishes spots in the family, not take sides. Aisha is his wife and she has her place in his heart. Maman is a family and he has his place in Buhari's heart as well. When conflicts happen between Aisha and Maman, Buhari cannot afford to take sides. Rather, he would establish a common ground for agreement or tolerance. A good husband does not break relations simply because he wants to protect his wife. Rather he mends relations.

There are instances where it is very necessary to protect your wife's interests. But what evidence do you have that Buhari has not done that? Or does not do that? Moreover, this is a family issue. Aisha is family, Maman is family too. Buhari cannot treat Maman like an outsider in matters like this.

As for Fatimah being rude to Aisha, I am not saying that it is a good thing. But things like this happen. If there are stories about wives manhandling their husbands' mothers, why are you people making a big deal out of this conflict? Why are you people always quick to hate on Buhari?

He can't control his family bla bla bla. As if it is only Buhari's family that has even ever been confronted with conflicts.

I like what you said here to be honest. It was full of balance and logic but to say the truth Buhari is incompetent.
Re: Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me by MrBONE2(m): 4:53pm On Oct 15, 2019
TheGiftedOne:
Hah! Mr President don't even have a say over his family in Aso rock not to talk of the country. When you're a....

#FigureHead
#Puppet

What more can I say?
grin

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me by sweetrace(f): 4:57pm On Oct 15, 2019
I don’t believe Aisha Buhari said this. I watched the video and
1. Aisha was angry but not overly so. She expressed herself and did not throw any tantrum as we are being led to believe.
2. The other voice in the video was not mocking or laughing at her. The person was actually pleading with her.
Some mischief makers are just trying to make a mountain out of nothing.
Re: Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me by DeOTR: 5:05pm On Oct 15, 2019
BluntBoy:

Not all the time.

Stories filtering in say Aisha disrespects her husband's family. If this were the case, then it is a big problem that you don't solve by quickly taking sides because your wife is involved.

A man marries a woman. The woman does not like her husband's family because she feels they are not guiding her husband right. A good husband establishes spots in the family, not take sides. Aisha is his wife and she has her place in his heart. Maman is a family and he has his place in Buhari's heart as well. When conflicts happen between Aisha and Maman, Buhari cannot afford to take sides. Rather, he would establish a common ground for agreement or tolerance. A good husband does not break relations simply because he wants to protect his wife. Rather he mends relations.

There are instances where it is very necessary to protect your wife's interests. But what evidence do you have that Buhari has not done that? Or does not do that? Moreover, this is a family issue. Aisha is family, Maman is family too. Buhari cannot treat Maman like an outsider in matters like this.

As for Fatimah being rude to Aisha, I am not saying that it is a good thing. But things like this happen. If there are stories about wives manhandling their husbands' mothers, why are you people making a big deal out of this conflict? Why are you people always quick to hate on Buhari?

He can't control his family bla bla bla. As if it is only Buhari's family that has even ever been confronted with conflicts.

If Daura has any shame or any respect for his Uncle, Aisha wouldn't have to force his family out, since there was an order from the President to vacate the said apartment.
Re: Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me by Legendguru: 5:21pm On Oct 15, 2019
Oh
Re: Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me by Gandollaar(f): 5:25pm On Oct 15, 2019
noblealuu:

Where is the video pls
it's on YouTube
Re: Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 15, 2019
The redundant coupist is all shades of fiasco!
Re: Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me by Gandollaar(f): 5:27pm On Oct 15, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
sad sad Dis bubu is weakling. .Spits
But he will s your messiah nah grin
Re: Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me by djon78(m): 5:29pm On Oct 15, 2019
BluntBoy:

Not all the time.

OK I am getting some clue here that has been longterm feud between the two groups. But the family must find way not to unsettle Aisha too much. Because she is more strategic to the president in the public eye. This should be handled correctly. Or it will blow up. Its already looking like a scandal
Re: Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me by enigmaticlion: 5:29pm On Oct 15, 2019
Nigeria is doomed with this guy
TheGiftedOne:
Hah! Mr President don't even have a say over his family in Aso rock not to talk of the country. When you're a....

#FigureHead
#Puppet

What more can I say?
Re: Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me by enigmaticlion: 5:30pm On Oct 15, 2019
Mr Anti corruption is corrupt
Racoon:
[s][/s]
The question remains, what is Mamman Daura family doing in Aso Rock? Was he elected as the president or constitutionally appointed as his aide?
Re: Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me by Gandollaar(f): 5:32pm On Oct 15, 2019
Jimi24:

Cowardly young liar. Buhari ejected the family of a man he used to know as a brother decades before his wife was born to satisfy his wife and immediate family based in her request.

We know most young Nigerians are incapable of critical thinking and depth but try to READ and UNDERSTAND what is put in front of you. I.know its difficult for you ..but try.

Aisha has misunderstanding with extended family ...that is 90% of all families in the world.

However since Buhari ejected Daura's family to accommodate his recovering son, we can surmise he is not being controlled by anyone.

There is a kitchen cabinet in Aso Rock... you calk them cabal ..there ia a kitchen cabinet in the White House, Kremlin, everywhere.

Aisha should stop making a spectacle of herself. In the UK, the royal family has internal tension.. Meghan is at odds with her in laws. No biggie ....welcome to life.
Aisha can oppose APC policies publicky and even ctiticize her husban and Buhari has not ever stopped that BUT she should apply wisdom in managing her family affairs. In Yorubaland, the Daura guy would actually be like Father In Law even though he us younger than Buhari
Old liar..

Buhari ejected mamman daura from a particular block but relocated him to an even better one in the villa. You didn't read Fatima's first account.
Re: Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me by Mummymahdi(f): 5:32pm On Oct 15, 2019
BluntBoy:

So, what should Buhari have done? He should have beaten Daura's daughter or locked her up?

Is there a family in this world where there are no conflicts? And does that belittle the competence of the head of that family? We are humans, and are bound to collide once in a while due to individual differences and conflicting interests. That is why we have conflict resolution.

Aisha's story did not happen suddenly. You must have read about Yusuf and the House that Maman Daura once occupied. This means that the tension had been building over time. Aisha has yet to imply that Maman's daughter is always rude to her, so it might just be a one-off incident which happened due to anger, immaturity, and women palaver.

Oga since 2016 Aisha is messed by Mamman Daura and his family, she came out publicly to complain about ppl that hijack d running of gov't , its not prper to tease and mock someone equivalent to ur mother. Aisha is not fatimas mate.
Re: Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me by Virginnn(f): 5:41pm On Oct 15, 2019
BluntBoy:

So, what should Buhari have done? He should have beaten Daura's daughter or locked her up?

Is there a family in this world where there are no conflicts? And does that belittle the competence of the head of that family? We are humans, and are bound to collide once in a while due to individual differences and conflicting interests. That is why we have conflict resolution.

Aisha's story did not happen suddenly. You must have read about Yusuf and the House that Maman Daura once occupied. This means that the tension had been building over time. Aisha has yet to imply that Maman's daughter is always rude to her, so it might just be a one-off incident which happened due to anger, immaturity, and women palaver.
Omnipresent, I hail you.
Una no dey taya?
Re: Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me by mvem(m): 6:01pm On Oct 15, 2019
sassysure:

U shouldn't be surprised.

If u follow events of 2016-7 critically, u will know Buhari is long gone.

This one we have wiĺl be systematically killed after 2013 to stifled any news that will arise.

If a whole queen of England can send condolence message to Nigeria, that means, Buhari indeed died.
Thanks to people that saw and copied it before all other condolence messages were deleted.
When this guy started ruling, he was never allowed to speak to the public after about one yr.
They take pictures of him only from far when he was surrounded by security.

If u checked too, Aisha was on all black when she came back from London that time when it was rumoured her husband was dead.

All major politicians and their people knew.

Late ghadaffi had a clone. A former US president had one, both Hitler.

The Aisha that entered aso rock before her husband was outspoken and fearless.
If not, who is this girl to challenge her. To record her while her security is there and she does nothing about it.

Now Buhari don't have dementia again, he don't faint again, he is so healthy he want another wife at 80 something yrs.
That's the price u pay for power.
Let her enjoy. Though she tried voicing out but she was blackmailed. She isnt smart at all. Her love for power put her in this.
She lost out when she should have voiced out through foreign media. Pay them heavily under the guise of investigative journalism to tell the world that her husband is dead.

I don't pity her.
there is a difference between a clone and a body double.... World presidents are known to have had body doubles. That's someone that resembles you both in looks and character and used for security reasons . Hitler had a body double not a Clone. You can't genetically build an adult man in a lab, I wonder how you guyz believe this.... and to even believe that Hitler in 1940s could have a clone. There is no consistency with you guyz claim....is the person you claim is Jubril surgically enhanced, because if so then that's not a clone.....or is the jubril a body double.... or you mean the jubril was created in the lab in Sudan , which resemble a sci-fi story, which one una dey yan.....for condolence message it is quite funny that you had access to the message while others don't, can you help us see this letter of condolence this so called almighty Queen wrote ?
Re: Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me by EtovalRealEst: 6:08pm On Oct 15, 2019
So all this Rumour I have been hearing about Baba and Madam Aisha for the past one year is true. Baba should not allow anyone blackmail his wife o,imagine the effrontery to be recording the first lady and posting it on social media, only God knows how many state secret had be leaked,no wonder the propaganda prior to the election was totally crazy so te I lose weight of 50kg that I am yet to recover from.Madam Aisha is our wife haters should go and eat tuwo mansara .
Re: Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me by mistyebby(f): 6:12pm On Oct 15, 2019
Its shocking how someone will come into a house, mock and insult the owners due to level of freedom.

We have people like Mamman Dauras daughter all around us. Shame on them. If your father was so useful, you will not be in someones house pestering around. angry

Lousy nieces and nephews.

And if you have ever been to a person's house and insult them due to preferencial treatment you were given, SHAME ON YOU.
Re: Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 15, 2019
mvem:
there is a difference between a clone and a body double.... World presidents are known to have had body doubles. That's someone that resembles you both in looks and character and used for security reasons . Hitler had a body double not a Clone. You can't genetically build an adult man in a lab, I wonder how you guyz believe this.... and to even believe that Hitler in 1940s could have a clone. There is no consistency with you guyz claim....is the person you claim is Jubril surgically enhanced, because if so then that's not a clone.....or is the jubril a body double.... or you mean the jubril was created in the lab in Sudan , which resemble a sci-fi story, which one una dey yan.....for condolence message it is quite funny that you had access to the message while others don't, can you help us see this letter of condolence this so called almighty Queen wrote ?
Surf the net. Maybe I used the wrong term. Body double or whatever u call it. The truth remains that the man parading as una presido isn't who we thought he is.

And yeah, plastic surgery can do wonders.
If ordinary people can do a perfect plastic surgery to look like whatever they want to look like, I wonder what's stopping power ridden monsters from doing so when they have access to everything money can buy.
Re: Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me by Jamiuademola: 6:27pm On Oct 15, 2019
lordkush:
so maman daura daughter can disrespect Aisha in this manner.

what kind of person us buhari sef. very useless to himself, family, nation, Africa, world, and universe at large.

his kids may even be scared to mice around because the bogeyman maman daura and his families re locking the doors in aso rock

Won't it be better for you to stay silent than believing nd insulting the whole president, what you don't see and don't confirm. Remember what goes around comes around
Re: Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me by cococandy(f): 6:31pm On Oct 15, 2019
AyosMan:
This is what everyone were saying on radio today....what kind of a man will allow his relatives to insult his wife?

You people are funny sha. Is it because this is the presidency and political opponents are just using this to make themselves look better.

Isn’t it a Nigerian thing for the men’s families to act like they are doing the wives favors by marrying them.

What kind of man allows his relatives insult his wife? The everyday naija man that’s who.
Y’all should stop acting like you are any better.

I’m just surprised that when it involves political opponents, the folks on the other side suddenly realize how wrong it is.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me by TRAVEL101(m): 6:58pm On Oct 15, 2019
What can I say...?
Re: Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me by Goldensword: 6:59pm On Oct 15, 2019
Now i believed in what my late dad used to tell us about this buhari, he said that buhari is a very weak man, that it was tunde idiagbon his deputy that gave him that no nonsense man figure he enjoyed, during his short ruled in 1983, sadly Nigerian don't study their past history, they erroneously believed that buhari is a strong man that will change Nigeria for good, now breeze has blow and exposed fowl yansh
Re: Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me by pavoda: 7:10pm On Oct 15, 2019
How many rooms In that villa? Y’all can manage.. Abeeege
Re: Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me by DaRuud(m): 7:26pm On Oct 15, 2019

Re: Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me by Correcto: 7:42pm On Oct 15, 2019
He should caution the so called Dauras. Disrespecting his wife is an insult.
BluntBoy:

Re: Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me by TheGiftedOne(m): 8:16pm On Oct 15, 2019
Isoduwa:

Cowhead

CowTail
Re: Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me by TheGiftedOne(m): 8:21pm On Oct 15, 2019
Jimi24:

Cowardly young liar. Buhari ejected the family of a man he used to know as a brother decades before his wife was born to satisfy his wife and immediate family based in her request.

We know most young Nigerians are incapable of critical thinking and depth but try to READ and UNDERSTAND what is put in front of you. I.know its difficult for you ..but try.

Aisha has misunderstanding with extended family ...that is 90% of all families in the world.

However since Buhari ejected Daura's family to accommodate his recovering son, we can surmise he is not being controlled by anyone.

There is a kitchen cabinet in Aso Rock... you calk them cabal ..there ia a kitchen cabinet in the White House, Kremlin, everywhere.

Aisha should stop making a spectacle of herself. In the UK, the royal family has internal tension.. Meghan is at odds with her in laws. No biggie ....welcome to life.
Aisha can oppose APC policies publicky and even ctiticize her husban and Buhari has not ever stopped that BUT she should apply wisdom in managing her family affairs. In Yorubaland, the Daura guy would actually be like Father In Law even though he us younger than Buhari

Who's this frustrated political analyst know it all, Aso Rock PRO, Daura mouth piece? Young man take your ITK else where. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me by AlphaT1(m): 8:23pm On Oct 15, 2019
BluntBoy:

This line of thought really reveals how "zombish" some of our people think. What is Mamman Daura doing in Aso Rock with his family? Some mumu can defend anything....ishhhh!
Re: Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me by AlphaT1(m): 8:27pm On Oct 15, 2019
Ikem11:

What In God's name are they doing in the villa in the first place? Why you guys so foolish and stupid at once? Damn u nigerians!
Bros I tire o.
The country is finished. No hope. With zombies like this, we will only continue to retrogress.
Re: Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me by Cyberterror: 8:30pm On Oct 15, 2019
Ikem11:

What In God's name are they doing in the villa in the first place? Why you guys so foolish and stupid at once? Damn u nigerians!
What is Aisha Buhari doing at the Villa? Answer that wisely and you will also know what Mamman Daura and his daughter are doing at the Villa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Omonigbalebo Orogono: 118-Year-Old Woman Appointed As Special Adviser In Bayelsa / Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation / Teniola And Teniayo: Bukola Saraki’s Twin Girls Celebrate 18th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.