Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,229 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me (76305 Views)

Ibrahim Ali Gombe To Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura Placed Buhari On Monthly Salary / Fatima, Mamman Daura Daughter Leaked Aisha Buhari’s Video, Presidency Reacts / Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me by Chukkychukky(m): 1:02pm On Oct 15, 2019
This confirms that buhari is not the one in aso rock bcs no man will watch his wife been disrespected by his own mother not to talk about relatives, it is only an impostor dat will allow such in other not to be disgraced. I sorry for naija

6 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me by nams77: 1:02pm On Oct 15, 2019
gwafaeziokwu:
Illiterate northernes desecrating the seat of power with their almajiris mentality. Hausa women are the most insultive and wildest of all badly behaved women in Nigeria.

Are you serious? I thought they are humble and reserved shocked
Re: Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me by ideylaff: 1:03pm On Oct 15, 2019
omohlexy:
lol. They are dragging a house whose tenancy does not exceed 8 years. Were you guys homeless before the power? Dont you have family house? All parties involved should hide their faces in shame. Nonsense!

well said...... maximum 8 years and they are out of the place.......
Re: Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me by Vikynas: 1:08pm On Oct 15, 2019
The truth surely prevail who rules Nigeria Jubril or Daura...
Re: Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me by steve6: 1:10pm On Oct 15, 2019
Can you imagine the audacity! SMH for Nigeria !
Re: Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me by wirinet(m): 1:10pm On Oct 15, 2019
Gandollaar:
Oga borrow data and watch the video. Aisha was screaming repeatedly that enough was enough.

Fatima daura clearly stated she shot the video as evidence of the Aisha's incessant harassments.

Are you in Mars or is the usual asslicking?

Aisha's incessant harassments in her own home? Even though I was not a fan, of Patience Jonathan, I love her ability for fight for her rights. If any of Jonathan's cousins or uncles, not to talk of their spoilt children, try this shit with mama peace, she will tie her wrapper around her waist and show them Okrika style.

What is the fatima herself doing in Aso Rock, leaching on her father's relationship with the president? Should she not be lording it over her husbands house? Afterall most girls her age have had 3 or 4 children for their husbands.

8 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me by dont8(m): 1:13pm On Oct 15, 2019
lordkush:
is kyari and his family part if the first family ? what gives them the fight to lick any door. yet Buhari watches sheepishly idiot man
Where I the report did you read Anna Kyari mentioned? It's Mamman Daura and not Kyari.
Re: Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me by noblealuu: 1:14pm On Oct 15, 2019
Gandollaar:
Oga borrow data and watch the video. Aisha was screaming repeatedly that enough was enough.

Fatima daura clearly stated she shot the video as evidence of the Aisha's incessant harassments.

Are you in Mars or is the usual asslicking?

Where is the video pls
Re: Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me by cococandy(f): 1:19pm On Oct 15, 2019
A whole First Lady. I’m speechless
Re: Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me by wirinet(m): 1:23pm On Oct 15, 2019
Jimi24:

Cowardly young liar. Buhari ejected the family of a man he used to know as a brother decades before his wife was born to satisfy his wife and immediate family based in her request.

We know most young Nigerians are incapable of critical thinking and depth but try to READ and UNDERSTAND what is put in front of you. I.know its difficult for you ..but try.

Aisha has misunderstanding with extended family ...that is 90% of all families in the world.

However since Buhari ejected Daura's family to accommodate his recovering son, we can surmise he is not being controlled by anyone.

There is a kitchen cabinet in Aso Rock... you calk them cabal ..there ia a kitchen cabinet in the White House, Kremlin, everywhere.

Aisha should stop making a spectacle of herself. In the UK, the royal family has internal tension.. Meghan is at odds with her in laws. No biggie ....welcome to life.
Aisha can oppose APC policies publicky and even ctiticize her husban and Buhari has not ever stopped that BUT she should apply wisdom in managing her family affairs. In Yorubaland, the Daura guy would actually be like Father In Law even though he us younger than Buhari

So because a man knew someone as a brother decades before his wife was born, he should leech on him and also bring his whole family to leech on him. So what would have happened if Buhari was not elected president? Mammam Daura would have moved his whole family into Buhari's house in Daura?

I am surprised you mentioned Yorubaland, we are of the impression that Yoruba culture forbids disrespect of elders or seniors by children. I also thought absolute respected are accorded wife of the patriarch of the family. I never knew Yorubas support the disrespect and disregard of wives by children of cousins or "father in laws".
Re: Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me by Nathdoug201: 1:24pm On Oct 15, 2019
BluntBoy:

So, what should Buhari have done? He should have beaten Daura's daughter or locked her up?

Is there a family in this world where there are no conflicts? And does that belittle the competence of the head of that family? We are humans, and are bound to collide once in a while due to individual differences and conflicting interests. That is why we have conflict resolution.

Aisha's story did not happen suddenly. You must have read about Yusuf and the House that Maman Daura once occupied. This means that the tension had been building over time. Aisha has yet to imply that Maman's daughter is always rude to her, so it might just be a one-off incident which happened due to anger, immaturity, and women palaver.
how long do you intend to remain a zombie?
I'm just asking oo
Spit

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me by Burgerlomo: 1:25pm On Oct 15, 2019
TheGiftedOne:
Hah! Mr President don't even have a say over his family in Aso rock not to talk of the country. When you're a....

#FigureHead
#Puppet

What more can I say?

You shouldn't be surprised because all nah Next Level thing cool

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me by Zona123(m): 1:25pm On Oct 15, 2019
BluntBoy:

So, what should Buhari have done? He should have beaten Daura's daughter or locked her up?

Is there a family in this world where there are no conflicts? And does that belittle the competence of the head of that family? We are humans, and are bound to collide once in a while due to individual differences and conflicting interests. That is why we have conflict resolution.

Aisha's story did not happen suddenly. You must have read about Yusuf and the House that Maman Daura once occupied. This means that the tension had been building over time. Aisha has yet to imply that Maman's daughter is always rude to her, so it might just be a one-off incident which happened due to anger, immaturity, and women palaver.
A man who can not rule over his household, cannot be trusted with the leadership of any group not to talk of a whole nation.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me by Sirjamo: 1:27pm On Oct 15, 2019
There are more than 300 apartments in aso rock and this woman wants to have access to every one of it!

Soon, she would evict the dogs in aso rock from their cage and claim that she needs it to host a tea party. Greedy woman!
Re: Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me by hAlexandro(m): 1:28pm On Oct 15, 2019
She said her house or Government's property las Las una go commot the place
Re: Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me by wirinet(m): 1:32pm On Oct 15, 2019
Sirjamo:
There are more than 300 apartments in aso rock and this woman wants to have access to every one of it!

Soon, she would evict the dogs in aso rock from their cage and claim that she needs it to host a tea party. Greedy woman!
Even if there are 1000 apartments, it's her home. She is the lady of the manor, She takes over the running of the estate when her husband was absent. She was a figure of authority. That's why she has an office called "office of the first lady"

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me by Forumobserver12(m): 1:32pm On Oct 15, 2019
BluntBoy:

Some situation is preventable, such things can only happen where there,s vacuum in leadership, the head of the family as we all know from the recent happenings is WEAK.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me by SUMMIE23(m): 1:33pm On Oct 15, 2019
BluntBoy:

I don't knw ur age but dis is too immature and absolutely nonsensical

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me by Sirjamo: 1:37pm On Oct 15, 2019
wirinet:

Even if there are 1000 apartments, it's her home. She is the lady of the manor, She takes over the running of the estate when her husband was absent. She was a figure of authority. That's why she has an office called "office of the first lady"
Which office of the first lady? You think we are still in Jonathan era??
Re: Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me by Bimpe29: 1:41pm On Oct 15, 2019
All is not well with the first family.
How can you be successful as a President when you're unable to succeed in managing your family?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 15, 2019
cococandy:
A whole First Lady. I’m speechless
U shouldn't be surprised.

If u follow events of 2016-7 critically, u will know Buhari is long gone.

This one we have wiĺl be systematically killed after 2013 to stifled any news that will arise.

If a whole queen of England can send condolence message to Nigeria, that means, Buhari indeed died.
Thanks to people that saw and copied it before all other condolence messages were deleted.
When this guy started ruling, he was never allowed to speak to the public after about one yr.
They take pictures of him only from far when he was surrounded by security.

If u checked too, Aisha was on all black when she came back from London that time when it was rumoured her husband was dead.

All major politicians and their people knew.

Late ghadaffi had a clone. A former US president had one, both Hitler.

The Aisha that entered aso rock before her husband was outspoken and fearless.
If not, who is this girl to challenge her. To record her while her security is there and she does nothing about it.

Now Buhari don't have dementia again, he don't faint again, he is so healthy he want another wife at 80 something yrs.
That's the price u pay for power.
Let her enjoy. Though she tried voicing out but she was blackmailed. She isnt smart at all. Her love for power put her in this.
She lost out when she should have voiced out through foreign media. Pay them heavily under the guise of investigative journalism to tell the world that her husband is dead.

I don't pity her.

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me by BluntBoy(m): 1:47pm On Oct 15, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
For real? Us president feeds his family from his pockets? Wow, this is a cultural shock for me.

Yes, it is a fact.

The White House budget only covers staffing, travel, and security. The budget also covers utilities (like electricity bills) and then, medical bills

But for personal expenses such as feeding, and even private parties, the president funds them from his own pocket.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me by vertueptime: 1:48pm On Oct 15, 2019
Re: Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me by blaque7: 1:50pm On Oct 15, 2019
People wey don see her say she young fine fresh wella!
Re: Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me by BluntBoy(m): 1:55pm On Oct 15, 2019
nams77:

Are you serious? I thought they are humble and reserved shocked

Many of them are not humble and reserved. It is a stereotype.

I dare to say that Yoruba women are more humble and reserved than Hausa women.

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me by seunjungle1(m): 1:56pm On Oct 15, 2019
This woman called Aisha think she can fool over two hundred million people. Aisha is just a fool not me reader. Why?
You claimed your husband sacked them from villa but it was some how unfortunate for you that the people your husband sacked were the one lucking you out of your constitution rightly place...why are you allowing people frustrating you still finger finger your brain..they cook another story fr you to tell us.
You forget to tell us that it was osinbande that sacked them and your nonsense and the most clueless husband.
Re: Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me by Pavarottii(m): 1:58pm On Oct 15, 2019
BluntBoy:

Hope u would av said same thing if it was GEJ was president...

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me by AquariusRising: 1:59pm On Oct 15, 2019
BluntBoy:

I'm sure sitting quietly will be your response, when your niece comes to your house to taunt and mock your wife in her own home. We should not excuse rubbish we will not take in our own home!

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me by Nitah1: 2:04pm On Oct 15, 2019
gwafaeziokwu:
Illiterate ( northernes) desecrating the seat of power with their almajiris mentality. Hausa women are the most insultive and wildest of all badly behaved women in Nigeria.
Remove the log in ur eyes first.
Re: Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me by awetaiye2015: 2:11pm On Oct 15, 2019
So Aso Villa has become a family house for every dick and Harry from Duara. That even nephews and distant relatives now occupy like say them wan dey there for ever ni?

The next president will flush u all out in shame as they did to mama P.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me by BluntBoy(m): 2:11pm On Oct 15, 2019
Jimi24:

Cowardly young liar. Buhari ejected the family of a man he used to know as a brother decades before his wife was born to satisfy his wife and immediate family based in her request.

We know most young Nigerians are incapable of critical thinking and depth but try to READ and UNDERSTAND what is put in front of you. I.know its difficult for you ..but try.

Aisha has misunderstanding with extended family ...that is 90% of all families in the world.

However since Buhari ejected Daura's family to accommodate his recovering son, we can surmise he is not being controlled by anyone.

There is a kitchen cabinet in Aso Rock... you calk them cabal ..there ia a kitchen cabinet in the White House, Kremlin, everywhere.

Aisha should stop making a spectacle of herself. In the UK, the royal family has internal tension.. Meghan is at odds with her in laws. No biggie ....welcome to life.
Aisha can oppose APC policies publicky and even ctiticize her husban and Buhari has not ever stopped that BUT she should apply wisdom in managing her family affairs. In Yorubaland, the Daura guy would actually be like Father In Law even though he us younger than Buhari

God bless you.

The problem with all these critics is that they have a major problem with Buhari. They don't criticize because they want to help, or because they are concerned about Aisha. They just do it because they hate Buhari.
Re: Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me by mechanics(m): 2:12pm On Oct 15, 2019
Nawa o, but she said the president told them to leave the apartment for a bigger one but here it's a different story.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Omonigbalebo Orogono: 118-Year-Old Woman Appointed As Special Adviser In Bayelsa / Teniola And Teniayo: Bukola Saraki’s Twin Girls Celebrate 18th Birthday Today / How An Elderly Woman Close To Peter Obi Looked At Him (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.