Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Bbnaija: "I'll Marry Tacha And Kiss Jackye" - Ike Reveals (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: "I'll Marry Tacha And Kiss Jackye" - Ike Reveals (video) (2132 Views)

Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again / Bbnaija: 'My Babe Is Not Knacking In The House' - Jackye's Boyfriend Celebrates / BBNaija: Jackye Confident After Calling Tacha 'A Witch' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: "I'll Marry Tacha And Kiss Jackye" - Ike Reveals (video) by MsDoris(f): 9:31am On Oct 15, 2019
After the conclusion of the Big Brother Naija 2019 reality show, the ex housemates have been spotted on different media rounds, being interviewed.

In a recent interview, Ike was asked series of questions.

In one of the questions, he was asked whom he would love to Marry, Kiss and kill if the options were; Tacha, Jackye and Thelma.

Ike responded saying he would Kiss Jackye, Kill Thelma and marry Tacha.

I wonder how Mercy would feel about this.

Watch video here--> https://www.mimidoris.com/2019/10/bbnaija-ill-marry-tacha-and-kiss-jackye.html

Re: Bbnaija: "I'll Marry Tacha And Kiss Jackye" - Ike Reveals (video) by Jerkules: 11:02am On Oct 15, 2019
OK so what should we do?
Re: Bbnaija: "I'll Marry Tacha And Kiss Jackye" - Ike Reveals (video) by GROUNDCHALEBOY(m): 1:36pm On Oct 15, 2019
SHOULD WE FRY EGG
Re: Bbnaija: "I'll Marry Tacha And Kiss Jackye" - Ike Reveals (video) by Wealthierboy(m): 1:44pm On Oct 15, 2019
GROUNDCHALEBOY:
SHOULD WE FRY EGG
NO, dont kill fowl pikin instead fry ur sperm. Infact why tacha story dey pain una. She's the mother of titians "No leave no transfer" got that?

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: "I'll Marry Tacha And Kiss Jackye" - Ike Reveals (video) by Norabay(f): 2:04pm On Oct 15, 2019
He is using tacha to shine

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: "I'll Marry Tacha And Kiss Jackye" - Ike Reveals (video) by GROUNDCHALEBOY(m): 2:55pm On Oct 15, 2019
Wealthierboy:
NO, dont kill fowl pikin instead fry ur sperm. Infact why tacha story dey pain una. She's the mother of titians "No leave no transfer" got that?
WHAT IS MY BUSINESS WITH TACHA,IS SHE THE ONLY ONE MENTION THERE.

(1) (Reply)

Organized Chaos 3 Big World Wars To Create One World Government / Ghanaians Troll Serwaa Amihere For Wearing Fake “A$$” / BBNaija's Nengi And Ozo Receive N2 Million Cash Gifts From Fans (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.