Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,242 members, 7,815,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Guys before you spend your money on her read this. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys before you spend your money on her read this. (1208 Views)

Giving Her Money Will Change Her ( Read To The End) / Once Her Read Receipt Is Off. / Guys! Before You Propose To Her In Public, Ask These Questions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys before you spend your money on her read this. by Guygola: 4:56pm On Oct 15, 2019
Money is a vital ingredient in getting women but do you Know where guys get it wrong? They get it wrong by spending on the women whereas the person you need to spend on is YOURSELF. Let me give you an instance, guys chase after women for the coochie but does that make women submit it? No but rather they hoard it and use it to get what they want from men. Men also have to wake up by flaunting this money through spending on themselves and looking as expensive as possible then using the right game to get the coochie without much spending. Let me now equate this to the real life experience. A beautiful woman is the equivalent of a rich man. Which means as a guy if you Behind up and look rich you hold the same power over a lady as a beautiful lady has over a guy. Most of these expensive looking bad boys don't spend on girls it is the nice niggas that do the spending in a bid to hit the honey pot. Same way most of these girls don't get money from these expensive looking bad boys but give them the honey pot in a bid to get the money. The last but not the least here if you know a lady will give you free coochie without spending you won't want bother spending on her. Now reverse the case if a lady knows she can get your money without giving you the coochie she will never see reason to give it to you. Guys spend on yourself and look as expensive as possible making yourself the price and watch ladies submit the coochie to you so as not to loose you and if you are good with your game you won't spend a dime

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys before you spend your money on her read this. by iPhoneRepairer: 5:06pm On Oct 15, 2019
Guygola. You hit the nail on the head. This writeup is facts.

5 Likes

Re: Guys before you spend your money on her read this. by Misogynist007: 5:07pm On Oct 15, 2019
This has got to be the most enlightening post I have read in a while op grin shocked
God bless you for this post cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys before you spend your money on her read this. by lordweezy(m): 5:08pm On Oct 15, 2019
Best write up seen today
Re: Guys before you spend your money on her read this. by Easybela(f): 5:16pm On Oct 15, 2019
undecided I don't care who does the spending but my problem is, why is it that handsome guys are always broke ,especially those fair ones ,always jobless too.
Re: Guys before you spend your money on her read this. by Fountainofyouth(f): 6:30pm On Oct 15, 2019
Easybela:
undecided I don't care who does the spending but my problem is, why is it that handsome guys are always broke ,especially those fair ones ,always jobless too.

Who dates fair guys? Ewwwww.
Re: Guys before you spend your money on her read this. by Jaybnjamin(m): 6:36pm On Oct 15, 2019
When people with Akonuche(sense, wisdom) talks and open up a thread, you will know. It makes a perfect sense, its logical.
Personally, my plan is not just to look rich, but to be rich.
God bless every hard working dude out there.
We go make am
Op thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Guys before you spend your money on her read this. by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 15, 2019
Easybela:
Buhhhaaahhhaahhaaahhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaahha. Dem plenty for Abuja
Re: Guys before you spend your money on her read this. by Guygola: 8:45pm On Oct 15, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
yeah I heard some even lives in their car
Re: Guys before you spend your money on her read this. by Orjioorji(f): 8:48pm On Oct 15, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
see them.
Re: Guys before you spend your money on her read this. by Guygola: 9:04pm On Oct 15, 2019
Jaybnjamin:
When people with Akonuche(sense, wisdom) talks and open up a thread, you will know. It makes a perfect sense, its logical.
Personally, my plan is not just to look rich, but to be rich.
God bless every hard working dude out there.
We go make am
Op thanks.
amen
Re: Guys before you spend your money on her read this. by Guygola: 5:04pm On Oct 16, 2019
Misogynist007:
This has got to be the most enlightening post I have read in a while op grin shocked
God bless you for this post cool
Amen. Thanks alot
Re: Guys before you spend your money on her read this. by Omega30(m): 6:49pm On Oct 16, 2019
Easybela:
they learnt it from their same colour female counterparts

1 Like

Re: Guys before you spend your money on her read this. by carter009(m): 9:28pm On Oct 16, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Omega30:
they learnt it from their same colour female counterparts

(1) (Reply)

Guys Enter Here And See Something / Vaginal Odor: The Truth | 7 Awful Causes Every Woman Should Know. / Your Man Is Mad If He Can Last More Than 30mins On Top Of You. Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.