Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,115 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

My Fiancée Doubt If I Have Quit Smoking Weed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancée Doubt If I Have Quit Smoking Weed (604 Views)

Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know / I Caught My Fiancée Cheating / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancée Doubt If I Have Quit Smoking Weed by Hotzone(m): 7:23pm On Oct 15, 2019
My girl asks if I smokes and I said yes so insist I stop but it so hard to quit though I have reduced my rate of smoking unlike before but it makes me to hide or do funny things to pretend I don’t smoke such as chewing gum (which she knows I hate), using body fragrance, brushing teeth at odd time....list gets endless!!!!

Don’t know how she may feel if she finds out....can’t afford to lose her.
While my fiancée
don’t know the difference between cigarette and weed, my Ex wraps my blunt
Re: My Fiancée Doubt If I Have Quit Smoking Weed by pocohantas(f): 7:33pm On Oct 15, 2019
Don’t know how she may feel if she finds out....can’t afford to lose her

The same fiancee that works but expects you to foot all her bills? I knew it was futile advising a man in love.

Don't worry, if you can tolerate that her attitude, she should be able to tolerate yours. While you make conscious effort to quit smoking. No human is perfect after all...
Re: My Fiancée Doubt If I Have Quit Smoking Weed by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 15, 2019
Does he even have a fiancee to start with? grin
Re: My Fiancée Doubt If I Have Quit Smoking Weed by smat101(m): 7:59pm On Oct 15, 2019
Hotzone:
My girl asks if I smokes and I said yes so insist I stop but it so hard to quit though I have reduced my rate of smoking unlike before but it makes me to hide or do funny things to pretend I don’t smoke such as chewing gum (which she knows I hate), using body fragrance, brushing teeth at odd time....list gets endless!!!!

Don’t know how she may feel if she finds out....can’t afford to lose her.
While my fiancée
don’t know the difference between cigarette and weed, my Ex wraps my blunt
Your ex is Tasha and your present fiancee is Angela Valdez.. grin grin grin If you know you Know...

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Doubt If I Have Quit Smoking Weed by crackhaus: 8:50pm On Oct 15, 2019
How long do you think you can hide it from her? cheesy
You better let her know the truth and hope she can deal with it.

Do you know how many women (exes and fvck buddies) used to tell me to stop smokin back in my tree burning days? yet they all still stuck around, some even took to sharing it with me.

Who loves you loves you, remember that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Doubt If I Have Quit Smoking Weed by Gofwane(m): 8:50pm On Oct 15, 2019
smat101:

Your ex is Tasha and your present fiancee is Angela Valdez.. grin grin grin If you know you Know...
James st. Patrick aka Ghost grin

#Inside Life grin

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Doubt If I Have Quit Smoking Weed by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:18pm On Oct 15, 2019
smat101:

The drug family,
#Power.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Forced By Ex-partner To Live In Shed, Eat Cold Beans & Use Bucket For Toilet / Maybe Im An Octopus. / How Often Do You Call?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.