Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,587 members, 7,820,118 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband (57862 Views)

Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic / Man Who Snatched Keke In Umuahia And Ran To Ohafia Caught By Youths (Photos) / Thief Who Snatched A Lady's Phone Crushed To Death While Escaping (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by favour32(m): 7:37am On Oct 16, 2019
Ikinternational:
I'd play football with that thing. Quote me

Charm my axe. Africans n nonsense

Of All the Nigerians in Europe n America, not a single one has ever reported seeing a bird turn into human or vice versa

Not a single story of a Nigerian criminal dodging bullets abroad

But everytime I return home my people start feeding my head with nonsense charm stories. Move i beg. Ikenna no get time
Go test am with your leg to know weda e dey work.
U get sense pass onyibo wey confirm witchcraft?

3 Likes

Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by madridguy(m): 7:38am On Oct 16, 2019
You think say na ordinarily dem take open cbn vault shocked cbn self na babalawo

ednut1:
it is real yet could not repel white colonialists . Cant take babalawo to the cbn vault undetected naso

7 Likes

Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by 8stargeneral: 7:38am On Oct 16, 2019
see meat wey person waste in d name of doing charm.
Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by itu404(m): 7:40am On Oct 16, 2019
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin

If she meant business, she won't be placing it in front of her shop. Rather, she would send it to her invisibly angry. No be only charm, na chucky.
That all have seen it have the tendency to reduce it potent power. most powerful charms works by night not in this broad daylight thing; they are terror by night and destruction by day.
Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:40am On Oct 16, 2019
Some ladies don't want to know the risks involved in snatching another person's husband

1 Like

Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by fredoooooo: 7:42am On Oct 16, 2019
post=83178138:
What is the meaning of all these rubbish?!

Spits!

Bro there are things blood of jesus and Tira no fit stop... it simply means Don't go and look for trouble first ...
It's not everybody that forgive or let go ... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by Ovasize(m): 7:42am On Oct 16, 2019
Agbor in Delta state has the highest number of mad women, when I visited the town last year i was forced to ask why and an indigene told me it is as a result of young girls snatch married men from their wives. She also told me the charm to make those girls mad is not up to N1OO. With bitter kola and alligator pepper.
My prick fold straight

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by madridguy(m): 7:44am On Oct 16, 2019
Really?

fredoooooo:

Bro there are things [b]blood of jesus and Tira [/b]no fit stop... it simply means Don't go and look for trouble first ...
It's not everybody that forgive or let go ... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by shogsman(m): 7:44am On Oct 16, 2019
donstan18:
Only an ignorant person will say that charms aren't real.
I lived in ijebu the supposed juju capital of Nigeria and I still can’t ascertain the authenticity of these charms.they are make believe,I’ve visited countless herbalists to test my theory and I tell you today,they’re all BOGUS.

7 Likes

Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by Tjah: 7:45am On Oct 16, 2019
donstan18:
i say it again and again, NOTHING LIKE CHARM. do me one if dey are real.
Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by fredoooooo: 7:47am On Oct 16, 2019
madridguy:
Really?

Yes and its call karma , don't go look for trouble.
Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by SenecaTheYonger: 7:47am On Oct 16, 2019
See the guy picture wey them dey even fight for. Be like local man for abroad.

3 Likes

Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by naijadrivablog: 7:47am On Oct 16, 2019
Mutemenot:
shocked The charm looks scary but I doubt it's authenticity..

It was made with a snake.

lalasticlacla wink

1 Like

Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by Captiveportal: 7:48am On Oct 16, 2019
lyricalz:

no be by mouth o
tell am
Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by madridguy(m): 7:52am On Oct 16, 2019
grin grin grin

fredoooooo:

Yes and its call karma , don't go look for trouble.
Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by Captiveportal: 7:52am On Oct 16, 2019
madridguy:
You think say na ordinarily dem take open cbn vault shocked cbn self na babalawo

exactly, plus there are some secrets to disappearing to a place which i can't share here and is definitely the reason why people won't disappear into a bank vault and out, does this guy think CBN won't do one or two first? In a country filled with so much evil
Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:52am On Oct 16, 2019
firstly, I thought that was a corn, later turned to a snake in my eye.

the charm must be potent and real, cos e don dey change my vision online already.

I fear human beings.

4 Likes

Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by udoekere: 7:53am On Oct 16, 2019
zoba88:
There was mild drama today along Efeizomor Street(up ending) Boji-Boji Owa, Delta after a charm was prepared and placed in front of a lady's shop.

According to report,one oversea guy abandoned his wife with three children for a young lady.

His unhappy wife allegedly prepared the charm and placed it in front of the lady's shop.

The incident attracted many people to the scene

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/10/angry-lady-prepares-charmdumps-it-in.html?m=1
naija bloggers how una take sabi sey na that inncent yoruba woman keep ahm
Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by fredoooooo: 7:54am On Oct 16, 2019
madridguy:
grin grin grin

Atiku and Saraki are examples grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by madridguy(m): 7:57am On Oct 16, 2019
No let their follower catch you dis morning grin grin by the way, atiku is still coming tongue

fredoooooo:

Atiku and Saraki are examples grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by Spallanzani: 7:57am On Oct 16, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Only an ignorant person will say charms are real
DM me your full name and pic let me help you with one that will make you miserable.

3 Likes

Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by fredoooooo: 7:59am On Oct 16, 2019
madridguy:
No let their follower catch you dis morning grin grin by the way, atiku is still coming tongue

Ogun kill all of dem and their masters , awon eni ibi grin
Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by Spallanzani: 7:59am On Oct 16, 2019
nanizle:

Only an ignorant person will believe in charms. undecided

DM me your name and pic let me help you with one that will make you miserable. You want to see fire burning on water, I'll pack the ashes for you to see
Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by Gwagone: 7:59am On Oct 16, 2019
Mutemenot:
Don't talk like that oooo
We get charm for naija oo
Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by fredoooooo: 7:59am On Oct 16, 2019
Spallanzani:

DM me your full name and pic let me help you with one that will make you miserable.
grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by dannybrasky(m): 7:59am On Oct 16, 2019
donstan18:

So if I head to a local market,buy a python,a owl,broom,red cloth,feather,palm oil,calabash. Mix them together and drop at your door step with your picture without consulting an herbalist,just to scare u or make u pack out of your abode justifies the realness of my concussion ??

grin

3 Likes

Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by Spallanzani: 8:01am On Oct 16, 2019
Tjah:

i say it again and again, NOTHING LIKE CHARM. do me one if dey are real.
Send your pic and full name. You will see paper you will call it money. grin grin
Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by Gwagone: 8:02am On Oct 16, 2019
naijadrivablog:

It was made with a snake.

lalasticlacla wink
And even lizard sef
Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by madridguy(m): 8:02am On Oct 16, 2019
Baba if you know secret to disappear teach me punish to know for future reference. In other way, people think say bank and bankers dey operate ordinarily grin Nigeria is filled with people with stone heart if dey open their defense oyo will be their case.

Captiveportal:
exactly, plus there are some secrets to disappearing to a place which i can't share here and is definitely the reason why people won't disappear into a bank vault and out, does this guy think CBN won't do one or two first? In a country filled with so much evil
Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by madridguy(m): 8:03am On Oct 16, 2019
grin grin grin

fredoooooo:

Ogun kill all of dem and their masters , awon eni ibi grin
Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by sinceraconcept(m): 8:03am On Oct 16, 2019
Mutemenot:
she's using it to scare her away from her husband. The charm looks too clumsy like an amateur assembled it and this isn't nollywood. Effective charm wouldn't look this big and scary

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Damian Okoligwe Chinemere Who Killed Girlfriend In Rivers Is A Content Creator / Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos / Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.