Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband (57873 Views)

Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic / Man Who Snatched Keke In Umuahia And Ran To Ohafia Caught By Youths (Photos) / Thief Who Snatched A Lady's Phone Crushed To Death While Escaping (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by Godmother(f): 9:13am On Oct 16, 2019
Mutemenot:
shocked The charm looks scary but I doubt it's authenticity..

Oya go and help them remove it smiley
They will thank you greatly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by dannybrasky(m): 9:17am On Oct 16, 2019
prince985:
asking a black man to reason critically is like asking a fish to ride bicycle.
Gbam!

Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by Spallanzani: 9:17am On Oct 16, 2019
prince985:
Our leaders have been looting us dry for eons, you have their names, family members names, location, historical background and everything...yet you can't use your nonsense charms to stop this.. I will dm you my pic all my details you won't do JACK...Fear mongering ignoramus
I dey wait
Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 16, 2019
Rotimi47:
Yes O, true talk.

let all those who claim it ain't real travel down there to remove them with their hands. grin
Bullsheet! why would anyone go near that gabbage? let alone touch it with their hands. people want to touch block of Golds and diamonds not that Rubbish.

And oh! ask yourself, why are your so called charms are Never prepared with Gold, Silver and diamonds? Why always in a dirty stinking cranky bowls full with gabbage?
Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by Spallanzani: 9:20am On Oct 16, 2019
gypsey:
Man!! you need to stop hallucinating, did you ever ask that someone you made up in your warped head how he made the money? Or did you just jump into crazy conclusions?

You are the Ignorant and foolish one!
You are just an ignoramus and a dolt. I just wish you fall victim of money ritual make them use your dull skull for ritual.
Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by mechanics(m): 9:21am On Oct 16, 2019
donstan18:
Only an ignorant person will say that charms aren't real.
Charms are real but it won't harm a saint.
Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by mechanics(m): 9:22am On Oct 16, 2019
Wow, she went too far o, she should talked with the lady or report her to the police.
Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 16, 2019
I wonder why all this fu cking so called charms are never prepared with Gold, Silver and diamonds? Always in a dirty old cranky bowls with gabbages in it. povery really an illness grin

Maybe she should use the charms to get rid of boko haram, This same woman would run when she comes across Armed robbers, even though she has charms grin

1 Like

Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:29am On Oct 16, 2019
Pls call Daddy GO's to come and remove the charm for you.

Where are those Nigerian Pastors grin

Work don come.
Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 16, 2019
Spallanzani:

You are just an ignoramus and a dolt. I just wish you fall victim of money ritual make them use your dull skull for ritual.
You need to go get educated, you have made no fu cking sense!

I asked you a simple question, You couldn't even Answer it.

Fools like you go about making up dumb and stupid stories without proofs. you bloody illiterate!

1 Like

Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by lloyds(m): 9:31am On Oct 16, 2019
Seun360:
Even Pastor go run if em encounter dis kain jazz.

No sir. A pastor that carries raw fire, and knows his stand in Christ, will just destroy all those nonsense.

Not everyone carries fear for Satan.

1 Like

Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by Seun360(m): 9:33am On Oct 16, 2019
lloyds:

No sir. A pastor that carries raw fire, and knows his stand in Christ, will just destroy all those nonsense.

Not everyone carries fear for Satan.

Story.
Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by Spallanzani: 9:45am On Oct 16, 2019
gypsey:

Fools like you go about making up dumb and stupid stories without proofs. you bloody illiterate!
Hehehhe...you don't have any atom of sense, I'm more learned that your entire lineage combined. Ask your father that question before coming to ask silly questions. At this age you still don't believe there's Jazz, you don't believe there's money ritual then your cerebral cortex is empty.

2 Likes

Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by mdchikezie(m): 9:51am On Oct 16, 2019
Ikinternational:
I'd play football with that thing. Quote me

Charm my axe. Africans n nonsense

Of All the Nigerians in Europe n America, not a single one has ever reported seeing a bird turn into human or vice versa

Not a single story of a Nigerian criminal dodging bullets abroad

But everytime I return home my people start feeding my head with nonsense charm stories. Move i beg. Ikenna no get time
OKOKO STOP MAKING NOISE, COME BACK FROM WHERE YOU AT AND COME AND MISBEHAVE TO A MEAN MAN, I AM NOT SURE YOU WILL LIVE TO TELL THE STORIES
KEEP MAKING NOISE THROUGH YOU PHONE..

1 Like

Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by SuperKlean(m): 9:55am On Oct 16, 2019
Ikinternational:

Of All the Nigerians in Europe n America, not a single one has ever reported seeing a bird turn into human or vice versa

But everytime I return home my people start feeding my head with nonsense charm stories. Move i beg. Ikenna no get time
LMAO grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by AbdulCLO: 10:00am On Oct 16, 2019
They just put those things to get her scared so as to forget the man simple.... But wait ooo how did they know it is the man's wife that put the charm?
Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by Mummymahdi(f): 10:01am On Oct 16, 2019
this woman is a nice woman, this is just last warning , the final one will be invisible if she didn't desistttfrom the wicked man that can maintain both family and side chick not until he abandoned his wife and kids, old dog
Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by Rotimi47: 10:15am On Oct 16, 2019
gypsey:
Bullsheet! why would anyone go near that gabbage? let alone touch it with their hands. people want to touch block of Golds and diamonds not that Rubbish.

And oh! ask yourself, why are your so called charms are Never prepared with Gold, Silver and diamonds? Why always in a dirty stinking cranky bowls full with gabbage?
crap crap crap!

You're a funny dude! You wanna touch gold and diamonds but don't want to touch juju/charms which you claim ain't real!! Why prepare them with gold or diamonds when it's not part of the requirement?

Ok try and be picking money from the sacrifices that have money inside them and see how things go!!! grin

Seeing is believing so why not go touch them to prove your point that they are rubbish? grin Try post the pictures of you touching them on nairaland and then post your picture a year later so that we can try see the difference grin shocked

As why do they put it in dirty things; they who put them in it know why, but ask yourself the below questions;

Why do you have to go to school?

Why do you have to speak when you can use signs to communiate?

Why do you need a birth certificate?

Why do need an international passport and a visa to travel to other countries which requires travel visa?

Why are some people black while others are white, brown etc?

How can you place a call across to someone with your mobile phone and he picks the call and hear your voice clearly?

Why would 20 or more people pray to GOD for something but not all of them gets what they prayed for?

Why do people do do charms even in this civilized time and age if it doesn't work for them or work for someone they know?

My 1cent; As per juju/charms/voodoo/hoodoo/black majic etc; things happen under the heavens and some are beyond human comprehension.

Because you don't believe or have not witnessed it evil don't mean it ain't real.

There are a lot of fakes but the real ones are still out there but GOD pass them all.
Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by XchUskY4u(m): 10:17am On Oct 16, 2019
Wetin MUSA no go see for GATE grin grin
Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by Ogegod87: 10:31am On Oct 16, 2019
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. It is written.
Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by midehi2(f): 10:32am On Oct 16, 2019
Ikinternational:

@ the bolded, come to whatsapp let me show you a bird that flew in and landed in Nestle company Agbara and turned to a lady, she's still at the police station till now, people are wicked and evil, anyways you have right to believe it or not
Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by midehi2(f): 10:34am On Oct 16, 2019
Rotimi47:
crap crap crap!

You're a funny dude! You wanna touch gold and diamonds but don't want to touch juju/charms which you claim ain't real!! Why prepare them with gold or diamonds when it's not part of the requirement?

Ok try and be picking money from the sacrifices that have money inside them and see how things go!!! grin

Seeing is believing so why not go touch them to prove your point that they are rubbish? grin Try post the pictures of you touching them on nairaland and then post your picture a year later so that we can try see the difference grin shocked

As why do they put it in dirty things; they who put them in it know why, but ask yourself the below questions;

Why do need an international passport and a visa to travel to other countries which requires travel visa?

How can you place a call across to someone with your mobile phone and he picks the call and hear your voice clearly?

Why would 20 or more people pray to GOD for something but not all of them gets what they prayed for?

Why do people do do charms even in this civilized time and age if it doesn't work for them or work for someone they know?

My 1cent; As per juju/charms/voodoo/hoodoo/black majic etc; things happen under the heavens and some are beyond human comprehension.

Because you don't believe or have not witnessed it evil don't mean it ain't real.

There are a lot of fakes but the real ones are still out there but GOD pass them all.

Tell amu oooo cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by factwriter(m): 10:34am On Oct 16, 2019
Ikinternational:

correct talk.

2 Likes

Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by midehi2(f): 10:35am On Oct 16, 2019
mdchikezie:

OKOKO STOP MAKING NOISE, COME BACK FROM WHERE YOU AT AND COME AND MISBEHAVE TO A MEAN MAN, I AM NOT SURE YOU WILL LIVE TO TELL THE STORIES
KEEP MAKING NOISE THROUGH YOU PHONE..
grin
Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by factwriter(m): 10:35am On Oct 16, 2019
Young03:
Some don dwy chest beat that the charm has no potency

But they believed that Moses nack rod for sea, e divide

Another true talk

1 Like

Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by midehi2(f): 10:38am On Oct 16, 2019
gypsey:

Come make I twist your destiny for you, then you believe there's evil power, no just quote me to make another useless noise, just give me the necessary things of yourself tongue grin
Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 16, 2019
Rotimi47:
crap crap crap!

You see how you have contradicted yourself?

You believe in charms.

But ended with God pass them all. You can not believe that God pass them all and still believe that Charms are Effective. grin

That means you don't believe God pass them all.

Make your mind up what exactly you believe.

I if you want to believe that charms are effective, that's up to you. And if you haven't touched it to experience the effect, how then did you know that they are effective? can you confirm personally that the charms can harm anyone? have you witnessed charms do anything? or is it just hears say you are based on?

As i ve said, i am not going near that gabbage, if charms really works go and prepare it with gold and silver. And how did you even know what are the requirements in making charms? what makes you think it cannot be prepare with gold and silver?

You have based all your believes on sheer assumptions and paranoia.

why is it that it is only in Africa/Nigeria charms are effective?

If they are that effective, use them to get rid off poverty and boko harams.

1 Like

Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by Grandlord: 10:52am On Oct 16, 2019
gypsey:
You see how you have contradicted yourself?

You believe in charms.

But ended with God pass them all. You can not believe that God pass them all and still believe that Charms are Effective. grin

That means you don't believe God pass them all.

Make your mind up what exactly you believe.

I if you want to believe that charms are effective, that's up to you. And if you haven't touched it to experience the effect, how then did you know that they are effective? can you confirm personally that the charms can harm anyone? have you witnessed charms do anything? or is it just hears say you are based on?

As i ve said, i am not going near that gabbage, if charms really works go and prepare it with gold and silver. And how did you even know what are the requirements in making charms? what makes you think it cannot be prepare with gold and silver?

You have based all your believes on sheer assumptions and paranoia.

why is it that it is only in Africa/Nigeria charms are effective?

If they are that effective, use them to get rid off poverty and boko harams.

All

Great comment my man. Nigerian so-called Christians are a bloody confused, delusional lot. How do you believe in God's power over juju, and at the same time fear juju can hurt you. Sick people.

1 Like

Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 16, 2019
midehi2:

Come make I twist your destiny for you, then you believe there's evil power, no just quote me to make another useless noise, just give me the necessary things of yourself tongue grin
You are really really really really Dumb! if you are that full of charms, why do i need to give you anything nercerssary of me? can you not find it with your foolish charms? or are your charms not that effective? Obviously.

So the stupid woman who dumped the charms went to the lady who she prepared the charms for to ask for her nercerssary details before preparing the charms? grin grin Why didn't she just ask her husband why he left her?

Use your charms to twist your poor destiny and Educate yourself first.

You are really, really really really stupid! If you have to ask for my details. of what what use is your charms then? grin grin

You are really really realy realy stupid!! go get educated!

1 Like

Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by 1972xy: 10:54am On Oct 16, 2019
Ikinternational:

try am na

1 Like

Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 16, 2019
Grandlord:
Great comment my man. Nigerian so-called Christians are a bloody confused, delusional lot. How do you believe in God's power over juju, and at the same time fear juju can hurt you. Sick people.
They are Just low IQed Ignorant and confused bunch.

That is why their country is in a poor condition.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

4 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Arrested While Fleeing With A Rope In Thailand / Man Hacked To Death By Cultists After Bullet Failed To Enter His Body. Graphic / EFCC Arrests Female Suspect On FBI List In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.