Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband (57853 Views)

Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic / Man Who Snatched Keke In Umuahia And Ran To Ohafia Caught By Youths (Photos) / Thief Who Snatched A Lady's Phone Crushed To Death While Escaping (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by Spallanzani: 8:04am On Oct 16, 2019
shogsman:

I lived in ijebu the supposed juju capital of Nigeria and I still can’t ascertain the authenticity of these charms.they are make believe,I’ve visited countless herbalists to test my theory and I tell you today,they’re all BOGUS.
Be lying to yourself oooh, just be lying to yourself. Fools like you still don't believe in money rituals but someone from nowhere suddenly becomes a millionaire without any source of income, how did that happen?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by Butoneday2(m): 8:07am On Oct 16, 2019
Mutemenot:
shocked The charm looks scary but I doubt it's authenticity..
Then go and touch it u will see the authentication of it. grin cool

1 Like

Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by mizz2posh: 8:08am On Oct 16, 2019
Dont be suprised to find out its the girlfriend that put it there to implicate the wife, so that mr boyfriend can quickly take her to join him and out of perceived harms way undecided. People can do anything to leave the shit hole. I blame buhari .

1 Like

Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by Butoneday2(m): 8:09am On Oct 16, 2019
adecz:
shocked

These are dangerous looking
charms.

Seeing it alone has contaminated
my spiritual balance.

Make I go baff first..
No don't baff dey there grin
Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by Awaja(m): 8:10am On Oct 16, 2019
To me the Cham isn’t meant to hurt her else it won’t be kept where she’ll see it,but the scientist behind that jaz is so weird,imagine sampling a full snake .
Nollywood producers hope u guys are watching?
Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by Butoneday2(m): 8:11am On Oct 16, 2019
Yahman1:
Choi shocked
So na because of Charm all those people Gather as if Dem dey do Crusade cheesy
they never see this one b/4 that's why dey gather
Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by Aarenasbaba(m): 8:11am On Oct 16, 2019
donstan18:
Only an ignorant person will say that charms aren't real.
To say that is on his/her own risk
Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by Aarenasbaba(m): 8:12am On Oct 16, 2019
The charm shows d handwriting of d dumper ni how did they find out ?
Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by Amudeneogu: 8:13am On Oct 16, 2019
zoba88:
There was mild drama today along Efeizomor Street(up ending) Boji-Boji Owa, Delta after a charm was prepared and placed in front of a lady's shop.

According to report,one oversea guy abandoned his wife with three children for a young lady.

His unhappy wife allegedly prepared the charm and placed it in front of the lady's shop.

The incident attracted many people to the scene

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/10/angry-lady-prepares-charmdumps-it-in.html?m=1
How did you know that the charm was prepared and placed by the lady did you saw her?
Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by Blazebond(m): 8:15am On Oct 16, 2019
adecz:
shocked

These are dangerous looking
charms.

Seeing it alone has contaminated
my spiritual balance.

Make I go baff first..
shocked shocked shocked what am i seeing here.

1 Like

Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by AgnesIkpunnu2(f): 8:19am On Oct 16, 2019
[s]
post=83178138:
What is the meaning of all these rubbish?!

Spits!
[/s]
Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by Emperor2463(m): 8:20am On Oct 16, 2019
Tjah:

i say it again and again, NOTHING LIKE CHARM. do me one if dey are real.

You never see charm bros, if charm no dey exist why is the man abroad sending gift for only his girlfriend then neglecting his own wife and kids

5 Likes

Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by ngwababe(f): 8:21am On Oct 16, 2019
Ikinternational:
I'd play football with that thing. Quote me

Charm my axe. Africans n nonsense

Of All the Nigerians in Europe n America, not a single one has ever reported seeing a bird turn into human or vice versa

Not a single story of a Nigerian criminal dodging bullets abroad

But everytime I return home my people start feeding my head with nonsense charm stories. Move i beg. Ikenna no get time

My brother calm down. Africa do jazz pass Texas, Lebanon and India people? Jazz is real brother, that thing you see there is real.
Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by ngwababe(f): 8:22am On Oct 16, 2019
Spallanzani:

Be lying to yourself oooh, just be lying to yourself. Fools like you still don't believe in money rituals but someone from nowhere suddenly becomes a millionaire without any source of income, how did that happen?

No mind am, the money fall from tree, no be money ritual.
Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by cliqtips: 8:22am On Oct 16, 2019
Okay,meaning it's not real... chai, I pity you sha. The thing is you don't need to believe it anyways.

Ikinternational:
I'd play football with that thing. Quote me

Charm my axe. Africans n nonsense

Of All the Nigerians in Europe n America, not a single one has ever reported seeing a bird turn into human or vice versa

Not a single story of a Nigerian criminal dodging bullets abroad

But everytime I return home my people start feeding my head with nonsense charm stories. Move i beg. Ikenna no get time
Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by nauto15: 8:29am On Oct 16, 2019
chia
Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by kindkingsley: 8:32am On Oct 16, 2019
This nah just warning.
If the said young lady did not desist from her act then the real OTUMOKPOR go follo. Nah so e be 4 warri

sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin

If she meant business, she won't be placing it in front of her shop. Rather, she would send it to her invisibly angry. No be only charm, na chucky.
Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by Majikmoment(f): 8:36am On Oct 16, 2019
A lot of Nigeria women give up on their careers just to be with their husbands, in this situation they do whatever it takes to to remain in the marriage, because of fear of ‘where will I start’
A woman with career will be too busy to go this far to hunt her husband’s side piece .In cases like this, it is better these women should face their husbands and not the side piece.
Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 16, 2019
Folks, whenever you see two or more ladies fighting over a guy , be assured that the guy is financially loaded... Ladies and greediness are inseperable... That's the reason why Yahoo boiz hunt for their pants , bra, breast for money....

Most of this ladies have nothing to offer except yansh and cunt ..... Olosho somebody....and they are more on this platform...shine your eyes guys..

3 Likes

Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by Jaqenhghar: 8:48am On Oct 16, 2019
Spallanzani:

DM me your full name and pic let me help you with one that will make you miserable.
You have charm now. Let the charm find the full name and picture
Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by nanizle(m): 8:50am On Oct 16, 2019
Spallanzani:

DM me your name and pic let me help you with one that will make you miserable. You want to see fire burning on water, I'll pack the ashes for you to see

Lol.
Fire can burn on water if the fuel floats.
You can get a random name and pic from FB to make the person "miserable".

pls don't be daft.
People like you should spend some time living overseas to observe how developed societies function.

This your juju thinking only retards development.

People are sending robots to Mars, advancing 5g communication. You are here asking for Name and picture to make the person miserable through charm. See yourself.

1 Like

Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by prince985(m): 8:51am On Oct 16, 2019
Spallanzani:

DM me your full name and pic let me help you with one that will make you miserable.
Our leaders have been looting us dry for eons, you have their names, family members names, location, historical background and everything...yet you can't use your nonsense charms to stop this.. I will dm you my pic all my details you won't do JACK...Fear mongering ignoramus

1 Like

Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by Erastuslove: 8:51am On Oct 16, 2019
The revenge of an ANGRY WOMAN sweeps like the tail of a DRAGON....mmmmmmmmmmm Beware!! both got their training in the Garden of Eden under the Serpent tutelage.
Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by caesar10: 8:52am On Oct 16, 2019
zoba88:
There was mild drama today along Efeizomor Street(up ending) Boji-Boji Owa, Delta after a charm was prepared and placed in front of a lady's shop.

According to report,one oversea guy abandoned his wife with three children for a young lady.

His unhappy wife allegedly prepared the charm and placed it in front of the lady's shop.

The incident attracted many people to the scene

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/10/angry-lady-prepares-charmdumps-it-in.html?m=1
Chai See Voodoo...I No Sure E Real Sha.. Dnt Quote Me Am Having Headache
Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by prince985(m): 8:54am On Oct 16, 2019
Spallanzani:

You watch too much African Magic

1 Like

Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by prince985(m): 8:56am On Oct 16, 2019
dannybrasky:

So if I head to a local market,buy a python,a owl,broom,red cloth,feather,palm oil,calabash. Mix them together and drop at your door step with your picture without consulting an herbalist,just to scare u or make u pack out of your abode justifies the realness of my concussion ??

grin

asking a black man to reason critically is like asking a fish to ride bicycle.

2 Likes

Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 16, 2019
Those people in ragged cloths standing there all looks like mentally ill people, So this is what Some Nigerians looks like? Dammmm!! poverty sure is an illness.

No wonder they believe in Rubbish like charms.
Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by ssfWeShss: 9:00am On Oct 16, 2019
my eyes oooo cry
Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by caesar10: 9:04am On Oct 16, 2019
adecz:
shocked

These are dangerous looking charms.
Seeing it alone has contaminated my spiritual balance.
Make I go baff first..
Lol Bro Dnt Be Tempted To Try It Oo

1 Like

Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 16, 2019
Spallanzani:

Man!! you need to stop hallucinating, did you ever ask that someone you made up in your warped head how he made the money? Or did you just jump into crazy conclusions?

You are the Ignorant and foolish one!

2 Likes

Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by Rotimi47: 9:07am On Oct 16, 2019
donstan18:
Only an ignorant person will say that charms aren't real.
Yes O, true talk.

let all those who claim it ain't real travel down there to remove them with their hands. grin
Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 16, 2019
So what exactly the bloody charms supposed to do? make her husband come back? yea right! grin

Husband finally finds a young clean vagina, And his Dirty, Old wrinkled, worn out, smelly vagina wife is running around with a dirty old bowl full with gabbage called charms. angry

Rather than go keep herself busy trying to look Nice for her husband, maybe ask him why he left her.

No wonder her husband left her, man had a lucky escape from her. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos / Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual / Man Hacked To Death By Cultists After Bullet Failed To Enter His Body. Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.