Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,003 members, 7,814,418 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Ronaldo Is Highest Earner On Instagram, Beats Messi, Beckham, Ibrahimovic - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Is Highest Earner On Instagram, Beats Messi, Beckham, Ibrahimovic (34798 Views)

Lewandowski Beats Messi, Jorginho To 2021 Golden Player Award / Ronaldo Beats Messi In Shirt-Sales As His No 7 Brings In £187 Million In A Week / Van Dijk Beats Messi & CR7 To UEFA Men's Player Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Is Highest Earner On Instagram, Beats Messi, Beckham, Ibrahimovic by DSoj(m): 12:56pm On Oct 16, 2019
Eto'o is better than Ronaldo

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Is Highest Earner On Instagram, Beats Messi, Beckham, Ibrahimovic by bonnyhope: 1:01pm On Oct 16, 2019
GeoAfrikana:

Firstly, I don't believe in the Bible.

Secondly, charity begins at home. Start by rejoicing with Nigerian players and clubs. What's my business with a Portuguese and an Argentinian?!

i rest my case because of the bolded
Re: Ronaldo Is Highest Earner On Instagram, Beats Messi, Beckham, Ibrahimovic by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 16, 2019
carzola:
If u look closely u will see such
Achievements are top selves
And ur goat is too short to reach. .

Cr7 my day one mentor Nd idol
Congrats. .

The only GOAT in the world.

Other goats are actually rats
Let's check the last Monday together grin
Re: Ronaldo Is Highest Earner On Instagram, Beats Messi, Beckham, Ibrahimovic by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 16, 2019
ola33t:
shocked

Ronaldo would have been better as a video vixen or doing commercials and adverts than being a footballer.
Dude is just a boring tapping/scoring Robot and a runner on the field.

Little wonder he struggles everyday to be as good as Messi. But sadly for him, he can't.

Messi was created for football.

"Messi is the god of football, sent from heaven to earth, to do wonders on the field, and thrill the children of men."

All hail the GOAT of goats!
C'mon

Ronaldo is an excellent footballer..

All the respect he gets outside football was due to his football brilliance and not otherwise!!

He is a true Legend of football and a great business man too...

But on pure football terms, I agree that Messi better than him!!

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Is Highest Earner On Instagram, Beats Messi, Beckham, Ibrahimovic by shogsman(m): 1:15pm On Oct 16, 2019
carzola:

Congrats. .

Are you just a natural retard or do you get off on making a fool out of yourself.
Folks are making billions of naira for just typing a short message on Instagram you're here saying nonsense, idiot.
Re: Ronaldo Is Highest Earner On Instagram, Beats Messi, Beckham, Ibrahimovic by flington4550(m): 1:17pm On Oct 16, 2019
ola33t:
shocked

Ronaldo would have been better as a video vixen or doing commercials and adverts than being a footballer.
A typical example of a “FOWL”

Little wonder he struggles everyday to be as good as Messi. But sadly for him, he cian't.

"Messi is the god of football, sent from heaven to earth, to do wonders on the field, and thrill the children of men."

A video vixen?? Are you okay ??
Tell me any video vixen that would worth more than $500m
You are a typical example of an “unfortunate fowl”

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Is Highest Earner On Instagram, Beats Messi, Beckham, Ibrahimovic by danilmo: 1:19pm On Oct 16, 2019
viktor88:
35,948,496 million naira per post for Ronaldo

cool

ehn which kind Walhalla be this now. And I'm here still looking for daily bread.
Re: Ronaldo Is Highest Earner On Instagram, Beats Messi, Beckham, Ibrahimovic by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 16, 2019
Brunicekid:
Good for CR7...

I will make my own impact in this life.
Lol
Re: Ronaldo Is Highest Earner On Instagram, Beats Messi, Beckham, Ibrahimovic by TemmyT002(m): 1:24pm On Oct 16, 2019
ola33t:
shocked

Little wonder he struggles everyday to be as good as Messi. But sadly for him, he can't.

Messi is the glory of football;
Messi is the entertainment in football;
Messi is the salt of the world of football;
Messi is the high standard of football.

It doesn't matter if you feel otherwise, we can't all feel the same. But Ronaldo knows the truth, every other players knows the truth, great players have testified to the truth.

Bang your head against a wall. You go dey alright
Re: Ronaldo Is Highest Earner On Instagram, Beats Messi, Beckham, Ibrahimovic by ArticleBeast: 1:26pm On Oct 16, 2019
Hadampson:

Yet, he couldn't win an international trophy for Argentina undecided
Olympic and U20 is what? Don't bother replying we ain't paid to comment
Re: Ronaldo Is Highest Earner On Instagram, Beats Messi, Beckham, Ibrahimovic by SaintChukz(m): 1:26pm On Oct 16, 2019
DandeNumeruno:
Cr7 has the most followers on instagram

most followers = most money.

it's not a rocket science.

You're totally wrong and ignorant on the bolded!
More followers doesn't auto translate to more money on Instagram/Social media. There are Strategies + Tactics that make it work for anyone even mega celebrities. Even in the given example above, Neymar definitely has more followers than David Beckham, but who earned more?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Is Highest Earner On Instagram, Beats Messi, Beckham, Ibrahimovic by pacespot(m): 1:27pm On Oct 16, 2019
Something for ronaldo fanboys to finally sleep on after losing the FIFA award to messi.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Is Highest Earner On Instagram, Beats Messi, Beckham, Ibrahimovic by mdchikezie(m): 1:36pm On Oct 16, 2019
ola33t:
shocked

It doesn't matter if you feel otherwise, we can't all feel the same. But Ronaldo knows the truth, every other player knows the truth, great players have testified to the truth.

EXACTLY WHY CRONALDO HAS TO SAY EVERYTIME THAT HE IS THE BEST PLAYER THE REAL GOAT MESSI DOESNT NEED TO SAY SHIT, HIS WONDERS SPEAK FOR HIM

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Is Highest Earner On Instagram, Beats Messi, Beckham, Ibrahimovic by tallskinnyperv(m): 1:40pm On Oct 16, 2019
carzola:

Congrats. .

u made my afternoon...God bless u abundantly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Is Highest Earner On Instagram, Beats Messi, Beckham, Ibrahimovic by tallskinnyperv(m): 1:42pm On Oct 16, 2019
Slawormir:

You are not a real niggarrr
Trying to sound like vector!
Messi is soccer
Thierry Henry
“What Leo does is so incredible that I have to be careful not to stand still watching him make his moves.”

Zlatan Ibrahimovic
“Messi does not need his right foot. He only uses the left and he’s still the best in the world. Imagine if he also used his right foot, then we would have serious problems.”

Luis Figo
“For me to watch Messi is a pleasure – it’s like having an orgasm – it’s an incredible pleasure.”

God punish u for this ur assessment
Re: Ronaldo Is Highest Earner On Instagram, Beats Messi, Beckham, Ibrahimovic by Corroro: 1:44pm On Oct 16, 2019
well deserved, he has worked hard for it
Re: Ronaldo Is Highest Earner On Instagram, Beats Messi, Beckham, Ibrahimovic by Midas01: 1:49pm On Oct 16, 2019
For a start, forget about the results.
You just need to be posting consistently and also have good content.

Copy those in your niche, see what pictures or videos get the most traction on their page, download and upload to yours. Post about 5 times a day for a start using good hashtags and you'll hit thousands of ff before you know it.

grandstar:
I tried Instagram influencer marketing and I achieved very poor results. I wished there's someone here that can teach me

It seems to be a skill

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Is Highest Earner On Instagram, Beats Messi, Beckham, Ibrahimovic by ola2unjy(m): 2:04pm On Oct 16, 2019
[i feel ur pain bro.
quote author=ola33t post=83186555] shocked

It doesn't matter if you feel otherwise, we can't all feel the same. But Ronaldo knows the truth, every other player knows the truth, great players have testified to the truth.

All hail the GOAT of goats![/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Is Highest Earner On Instagram, Beats Messi, Beckham, Ibrahimovic by Mryacks: 2:20pm On Oct 16, 2019
Do celebs in Naija make money of off that Instagram? I don't know how it works can somebody enlighten me pls?
Re: Ronaldo Is Highest Earner On Instagram, Beats Messi, Beckham, Ibrahimovic by PopeFlatino(m): 2:22pm On Oct 16, 2019
Admin ..Messi received his recod breaking 6th Euro golden shoe today and it's not on fp here...but if na Ronaldo scored penalty on top lost game una go carry am paste instantly.

Even one useless thread which revealed that Cr7 has beats Messi on Instagram still dey fp....make una stop dis biased things please

Am loosing it angry
Re: Ronaldo Is Highest Earner On Instagram, Beats Messi, Beckham, Ibrahimovic by nauto12: 2:27pm On Oct 16, 2019
And Nairaland MOD are busy banning me for posting my small business advert.

Biko stop this ban, I need money oooooo
Re: Ronaldo Is Highest Earner On Instagram, Beats Messi, Beckham, Ibrahimovic by cotzywitzy(m): 2:33pm On Oct 16, 2019
ola33t:
shocked

We know the truth but what have you achieved in life? Tap in you say. Just make a tap in and maybe you would have been out of the misery you are today. Both are great and successful people. Compare from today till tomorrow they are made for life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Is Highest Earner On Instagram, Beats Messi, Beckham, Ibrahimovic by Hapinex01: 2:34pm On Oct 16, 2019
He is a leader in all remifications. Still my number one GOAT, other goats are nothing where he is.
Re: Ronaldo Is Highest Earner On Instagram, Beats Messi, Beckham, Ibrahimovic by Odani: 2:50pm On Oct 16, 2019
ola33t:
shocked

Unfortunately he cant achieve anything outside Barcelona hmmm goat indeed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Is Highest Earner On Instagram, Beats Messi, Beckham, Ibrahimovic by grandstar(m): 2:56pm On Oct 16, 2019
Midas01:
For a start, forget about the results.
You just need to be posting consistently and also have good content.

Copy those in your niche, see what pictures or videos get the most traction on their page, download and upload to yours. Post about 5 times a day for a start using good hashtags and you'll hit thousands of ff before you know it.

You are 1billion percent correct. The problem I have is that consistency. Maybe I should hire a digital marketer that will do the 5 times a day posting.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Is Highest Earner On Instagram, Beats Messi, Beckham, Ibrahimovic by DandeNumeruno(m): 3:11pm On Oct 16, 2019
SaintChukz:

You're totally wrong and ignorant on the bolded!
More followers doesn't auto translate to more money on Instagram/Social media. There are Strategies + Tactics that make it work for anyone even mega celebrities. Even in the given example above, Neymar definitely has more followers than David Beckham, but who earned more?

this is what happens when people are ignorant smh.

to earn lots of money on instagram, you need a massive instagram following, so yes, more followers = more money. some instagram celebrities with massive following earn extra through advertising deals. neymar earns more than beckham on instagram minus advertising revenue, but when you add advertising revenue, beckham earns more for the fact that he has more lucrative advertising deals than neymar. so the key to generating top dollars from your instagram account is to get as much followers as you can since an account with massive following apart from generating cool money for the owner is also very attractive to companies that want to advertise their products to instagram users.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Is Highest Earner On Instagram, Beats Messi, Beckham, Ibrahimovic by renewable1(m): 3:22pm On Oct 16, 2019
Congratulations!

8 hours electricity daily is possible with our 1kva solar system. Check my signature now
Re: Ronaldo Is Highest Earner On Instagram, Beats Messi, Beckham, Ibrahimovic by leoaso(m): 3:28pm On Oct 16, 2019
Ronaldo beats Messi, Beckham, Ibrahimovic...

Interesting shocked

...as highest earner on instagram.
Bomboclaat angry angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Is Highest Earner On Instagram, Beats Messi, Beckham, Ibrahimovic by whoawa(m): 4:04pm On Oct 16, 2019
Has it gotten to level of looking for cheap popularity, from football competition to now instagram.
Shame on C Ronaldo for sponsoring this mediocrity
Re: Ronaldo Is Highest Earner On Instagram, Beats Messi, Beckham, Ibrahimovic by aylive02(m): 4:42pm On Oct 16, 2019
ola33t:
shocked

Dude is just a boring tapping/scoring Robot and a runner on the field. God bless you so much

Re: Ronaldo Is Highest Earner On Instagram, Beats Messi, Beckham, Ibrahimovic by vickodedon(m): 5:25pm On Oct 16, 2019
GOAT
ola33t:
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Is Highest Earner On Instagram, Beats Messi, Beckham, Ibrahimovic by Fantazy(m): 6:25pm On Oct 16, 2019
lac77:
FEMALE HOUSE HELP NEEDED IN LAGOS FOR IMMEDIATE EMPLOYMENT - NOTE THAT THIS IS A PRIVATE ADVERT. NO AGENCY PLEASE!)

Are you a trustworthy, reliable and honest individual based in Lagos or the south Western part of Nigeria?

Are you capable of taking care of Aged person

Are you good with cooking and implementing home management with little or no supervision?

- The position is a live-in one. The successful candidate would have a room to yourself
- Salary is fair
- Includes other benefits
- Aged male adult to be taken care of. No small children or over-bearing mother involved (so, babysitting involved)
- Location is around yaba, Lagos (close to UNILAG)
- NO Bsc/HND accepted. Maximum of OND required
- Work/training starts IMMEDIATELY once successful candidate selected
- Experience in similar position added advantage

Contact 0-9-0-6-8-6-2-1-8-7-3

Call me 08130969490

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FIFA names Nigeria’s Dele-Bashiru, Weah’s son among players to watch at U-20 Cup / Victor Osimhen Scores First Champions League Goal Vs Chelsea, Fans React(Photos) / Amal Fashanu, My Daughter Pays The Bills - John Fashanu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.