Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Ronaldo Is Highest Earner On Instagram, Beats Messi, Beckham, Ibrahimovic - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Is Highest Earner On Instagram, Beats Messi, Beckham, Ibrahimovic (34799 Views)

Lewandowski Beats Messi, Jorginho To 2021 Golden Player Award / Ronaldo Beats Messi In Shirt-Sales As His No 7 Brings In £187 Million In A Week / Van Dijk Beats Messi & CR7 To UEFA Men's Player Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Is Highest Earner On Instagram, Beats Messi, Beckham, Ibrahimovic by Ajibade123(m): 7:48pm On Oct 16, 2019
Ronaldo sha!! the only GOAT
see impact of social media on our society https://explicitsuccess.com/impact-of-social-media-on-society/
Re: Ronaldo Is Highest Earner On Instagram, Beats Messi, Beckham, Ibrahimovic by SaintChukz(m): 9:24pm On Oct 16, 2019
DandeNumeruno:

this is what happens when people are ignorant smh.

to earn lots of money on instagram, you need a massive instagram following, so yes, more followers = more money. some instagram celebrities with massive following earn extra through advertising deals. neymar earns more than beckham on instagram minus advertising revenue, but when you add advertising revenue, beckham earns more for the fact that he has more lucrative advertising deals than neymar. so the key to generating top dollars from your instagram account is to get as much followers as you can since an account with massive following apart from generating cool money for the owner is also very attractive to companies that want to advertise their products to instagram users.

You're not only blatanly ignorant. You're also arrogant and too lazy to read the article in the op's link.

So how do you explain Kendall Jenner with over 30m less followers than her sister Kylie Jenner but with higher earnings?

Even in your above comment in bold, you stated as fact that Beckham's earning implies more lucrative deals, yet you fail to see there must be a strategy his management is deploying to account for that.

I understand Influencer marketing through & through and I can lecture you for free that it isn't just about having massive followers. Factors like Resonance, Brand fit, Engagement rates, etc are huge contributors.

PS: By the way, what do you mean by Instagram earnings minus advertising revenue? Clarify that!

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Is Highest Earner On Instagram, Beats Messi, Beckham, Ibrahimovic by bizhop01: 9:45pm On Oct 16, 2019
ola33t:
shocked

Ronaldo would have been better as a video vixen or doing commercials and adverts than being a footballer.
Dude is just a boring tapping/scoring Robot and a runner on the field.

Little wonder he struggles everyday to be as good as Messi. But sadly for him, he can't.

Messi was created for football.
Messi is the glory of football;
Messi is the entertainment in football;
Messi is the salt of the world of football;
Messi is the high standard of football.

It doesn't matter if you feel otherwise, we can't all feel the same. But Ronaldo knows the truth, every other player knows the truth, great players have testified to the truth.

"Messi is the god of football, sent from heaven to earth, to do wonders on the field, and thrill the children of men."

All hail the GOAT of goats!
Who are you?
Re: Ronaldo Is Highest Earner On Instagram, Beats Messi, Beckham, Ibrahimovic by DandeNumeruno(m): 7:22am On Oct 17, 2019
SaintChukz:

[s]So how do you explain Kendall Jenner with over 30m less followers than her sister Kylie Jenner but with higher earnings?

Even in your above comment in bold, you stated as fact that Beckham's earning implies more lucrative deals, yet you fail to see there must be a strategy his management is deploying to account for that.

I understand Influencer marketing through & through and I can lecture you for free that it isn't just about having massive followers. Factors like Resonance, Brand fit, Engagement rates, etc are huge contributors.

PS: By the way, what do you mean by Instagram earnings minus advertising revenue? Clarify that!
[/s]

dude I don't give a fvck. argue with your shadow.
Re: Ronaldo Is Highest Earner On Instagram, Beats Messi, Beckham, Ibrahimovic by Midas01: 12:46pm On Oct 17, 2019
Dude. Only 5 times a day and you need a digital marketer? Lol. I'm doing the same thing and I gained 1700ff in a month. It won't take you more than 10mins combined. Lol.
grandstar:

You are 1billion percent correct. The problem I have is that consistency. Maybe I should hire a digital marketer that will do the 5 times a day posting.
Re: Ronaldo Is Highest Earner On Instagram, Beats Messi, Beckham, Ibrahimovic by grandstar(m): 2:14pm On Oct 17, 2019
Midas01:
Dude. Only 5 times a day and you need a digital marketer? Lol. I'm doing the same thing and I gained 1700ff in a month. It won't take you more than 10mins combined. Lol.

Consistency is my biggest problem. Take that away and I'll be a zillionaire! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Is Highest Earner On Instagram, Beats Messi, Beckham, Ibrahimovic by Midas01: 3:01pm On Oct 17, 2019
Lmao... same here but you gotta do what you gotta do.
grandstar:

Consistency is my biggest problem. Take that away and I'll be a zillionaire! grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Victor Osimhen Scores First Champions League Goal Vs Chelsea, Fans React(Photos) / FIFA names Nigeria’s Dele-Bashiru, Weah’s son among players to watch at U-20 Cup / Amal Fashanu, My Daughter Pays The Bills - John Fashanu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.