Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Is This Why Tecno Phones Are Crap. - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is This Why Tecno Phones Are Crap. (6349 Views)

Blackberry Phones Are Coming Back In 2021, With 5G And Physical Keyboard / Why Tecno Is Becoming A First Choice Of Every Smartphone User / This is Why Tecno, Infinix Will Never Try Selling Its Models In US Or Europe! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Why Tecno Phones Are Crap. by yeman1(m): 4:53pm On Mar 23, 2020
naijasensei:

How dare you? First offence; lumping Lenovo, a premium global brand, with Injoo. Second offence; soliciting that Lenovo should be degraded to the level of Transsion products (Tecno, Itel, and Infinix).
Again I ask, how dare you? When Lenovo has cool products like the Z5S, Z6 lite, K5 pro, and Z6 pro. Products that are cheaper, and way better than the overpriced, underperforming flagships that Transsion produce. We will not take it! In fact, go to that corner, kneel down, and raise up your hands; for this gross oversight.

Like how much can I get the one of 6gig ram.and what is the battery like and camera ?
Re: Is This Why Tecno Phones Are Crap. by naijasensei: 5:28pm On Mar 23, 2020
yeman1:

Like how much can I get the one of 6gig ram.and what is the battery like and camera ?

The Lenovo K5 Pro is just under 50k, Z6 lite is between 60k and 70k, the Z6 is about 80k +, while the Z6 Pro is approximately 120k to 190k. The choice, as they say is yours. Note though that you have to import them from China. Also, Lenovo don't usually update their phones. You might want to consider other brands that update their phones regularly.
Re: Is This Why Tecno Phones Are Crap. by yeman1(m): 5:46pm On Mar 23, 2020
naijasensei:

The Lenovo K5 Pro is just under 50k, Z6 lite is between 60k and 70k, the Z6 is about 80k +, while the Z6 Pro is approximately 120k to 190k. The choice, as they say is yours. Note though that you have to import them from China. Also, Lenovo don't usually update their phones. You might want to consider other brands that update their phones regularly.

I think Xiaomi updates their phones ... I was thinking of buying note 8

I don't wanna buy UK used again.. d thing wet den do me don do cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is This Why Tecno Phones Are Crap. by naijasensei: 8:42pm On Mar 23, 2020
yeman1:

I think Xiaomi updates their phones ... I was thinking of buying note 8

I don't wanna buy UK used again.. d thing wet den do me don do cheesy

Xiaomi phones come highly recommended, the Redmi note 8 is very good although the Redmi note 9 pro has been released (not yet in Nigeria though). UK used phones are always not worth it at the end of the day.

1 Like

Re: Is This Why Tecno Phones Are Crap. by MusaDanladi1: 8:24pm On Mar 24, 2020
Crownedjon:
the guy no fit take the nonsense again
Lol! grin i thought as much..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Who Sell Samsung Super Fast Charger Here For Samsung S20 FE / Worried About My New Gionee M6 Battery / Streaming Setting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.