Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,000 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Anger Management And Meditation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anger Management And Meditation (224 Views)

Anger Management And Meditation / Anger Management / Need Help In Measuring My Girls Anger Management (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anger Management And Meditation by Cleopatraaaa: 10:07am On Oct 16, 2019
Are you having a hard time managing your anger?
Have you thought about using meditation as a tool in putting your anger into check?
Do you think your outburst borne out of anger is justified?
If yes, then I say no.

Now, have you heard about meditation before?
What do you know about meditation if you've heard about it before?

Meditation is a great opportunity to connect with ourselves, become aware of what we feel, and explore our thoughts.

However, keeping your mind from wandering while meditating can be quite difficult. It requires a lot of practice and adequate techniques to achieve it.

A lot of people think meditation isn't for them, that they are able to stop thinking no matter what they do. Some even think they're incapable of relaxing. That's why it's necessary to understand that meditating will make you neither stop thinking nor leave your mind blank.

If you have recurring thoughts during meditation, don't worry, it's normal since our minds are very active. In fact, it's estimated that we have from 60,000 to 80,000 different thoughts per day. Therefore it's logical to think that with these numbers, deliberately deactivating our though process isn't easy.

Now, what meditation teaches us is not to cling to our thoughts and not to run away with them. It allows us to let our thoughts come and go, but without letting ourselves get carried away by the story or emotions they may bring to the surface. For this reason, learning to keep your kind from wandering while you meditate is the key to dominating the discipline.

According to Russell Simmons, meditation can reintroduce you to the part that has been missing.

Little by little, we shall get there.

Kindly join the Facebook group: ANGER MANAGEMENT II

(1) (Reply)

Looking For An Accommodation At Ogba, Ikeja & Environs / Download Mp3: Demmie Vee – Be A / How A Prostitute Changed My Life And That Of My Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.