Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,874 members, 7,810,327 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

“I Dated Laycon For Five Years, Suffered With Him And Fed Him With My Money, - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “I Dated Laycon For Five Years, Suffered With Him And Fed Him With My Money, (4230 Views)

I'm Scared Of Marriage Because Of The Married Women I Dated. / "He Used Me,. I Suffered With Him. After All I Did For Him" / "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Dated Laycon For Five Years, Suffered With Him And Fed Him With My Money, by freshgbedu(m): 12:47am On Sep 28, 2020
A Nigerian lady has narrated her alleged experience with Big Brother Naija housemate, Olamilekan Agbeleshe popularly known as Laycon.

According to her story, she dated Laycon for five years and during those years, she hustled and suffered with him to make ends meet. Read More: https://lagostrend.com/gist/i-dated-laycon-for-five-years-suffered-with-him-and-fed-him-with-my-money-he-promised-to-marry-me-nigerian-lady-writes/

2 Shares

Re: “I Dated Laycon For Five Years, Suffered With Him And Fed Him With My Money, by Burgerlomo: 1:28am On Sep 28, 2020
Story story oo, abeg when do they bring tales by moonlight story back on NTA grin

11 Likes

Re: “I Dated Laycon For Five Years, Suffered With Him And Fed Him With My Money, by InfernoNig: 4:05am On Sep 28, 2020
What did you contribute to his life? You suffered with him and still you left him because you didn't reason with him that if he doesn't get it today, he will get it tomorrow. Now tomorrow don show, you are talking nonsense. Yenyenyenyenyen. Mtchew

4 Likes

Re: “I Dated Laycon For Five Years, Suffered With Him And Fed Him With My Money, by femi4: 6:01am On Sep 28, 2020
Super story
Re: “I Dated Laycon For Five Years, Suffered With Him And Fed Him With My Money, by doggedfighter(f): 7:16am On Sep 28, 2020
A fabricated shit from a blogger about an imaginary lady

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Dated Laycon For Five Years, Suffered With Him And Fed Him With My Money, by joshadedapo(m): 8:16am On Sep 28, 2020
Clout chaser
Re: “I Dated Laycon For Five Years, Suffered With Him And Fed Him With My Money, by emoboy4u: 8:49am On Sep 28, 2020
Before anyone comments on posts like this, check the name of the blog.
Re: “I Dated Laycon For Five Years, Suffered With Him And Fed Him With My Money, by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:54am On Sep 28, 2020
Super story...come and see me that dated a lady for 7yrs, I train her in school, did everything, make i no talk of feeding n the hussle self.....last last she walk away from me....did I make any public announcement?

1 Like

Re: “I Dated Laycon For Five Years, Suffered With Him And Fed Him With My Money, by legendEMT(m): 9:22am On Sep 28, 2020
clout chasing, whenever relationships end, someone leaves through the door
Re: “I Dated Laycon For Five Years, Suffered With Him And Fed Him With My Money, by designaija: 10:24am On Sep 28, 2020
https:///2348120597937
FOR ANY GRAPHIC DESIGN WORK.

Re: “I Dated Laycon For Five Years, Suffered With Him And Fed Him With My Money, by temmytee2309: 10:26am On Sep 28, 2020
Shebi d guy don get money na... Them go find one way or the other to spend d money with am
Re: “I Dated Laycon For Five Years, Suffered With Him And Fed Him With My Money, by Denique(f): 11:20am On Sep 28, 2020
Heeya! Pele, suffer-head!

2 Likes

Re: “I Dated Laycon For Five Years, Suffered With Him And Fed Him With My Money, by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 28, 2020
doggedfighter:
A fabricated shit from a blogger about an imaginary lady
its not fabricated, the lady wrote it herself on her instagram
Re: “I Dated Laycon For Five Years, Suffered With Him And Fed Him With My Money, by bobokeshington: 1:01pm On Sep 28, 2020
SUCCESS HAS MANY FRIENDS BUT FAILURE IS ALWAYS AN ORPHAN.

MY PEOPLE, MAKE UNA HUSTLE OOO....
Re: “I Dated Laycon For Five Years, Suffered With Him And Fed Him With My Money, by AmazingELixir: 1:18pm On Sep 28, 2020
grin grin grin

Lolzz they have started ...
Re: “I Dated Laycon For Five Years, Suffered With Him And Fed Him With My Money, by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 28, 2020
Mtcheeew
Re: “I Dated Laycon For Five Years, Suffered With Him And Fed Him With My Money, by Dreyceepey: 1:46pm On Sep 28, 2020
valentineuwakwe:
Super story...come and see me that dated a lady for 7yrs, I train her in school, did everything, make i no talk of feeding n the hussle self.....last last she walk away from me....did I make any public announcement?
yes, you just did
Re: “I Dated Laycon For Five Years, Suffered With Him And Fed Him With My Money, by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 28, 2020
Useless, absolute useless story. If I click the link, mah die. Click bait grin grin grin grin

You think you have sense? Bringing up a topic about Lekan's imaginary girlfriend 2 hours after he won Big Brother Naija. You will suffer for 600 years
Re: “I Dated Laycon For Five Years, Suffered With Him And Fed Him With My Money, by AlphaStorm: 1:55pm On Sep 28, 2020
If she is lying, may Thunder fire her into 16 pieces for 600 years
Re: “I Dated Laycon For Five Years, Suffered With Him And Fed Him With My Money, by millionboi2: 2:13pm On Sep 28, 2020
Hahahaha
Re: “I Dated Laycon For Five Years, Suffered With Him And Fed Him With My Money, by stanliwise(m): 2:15pm On Sep 28, 2020
I smell rotten fish.
So what should we do with this story this lady is telling us?
Ok lesson learnt: Get a court warrant whenever you plan to suffered and feed anyone with your money undecided undecided!! In case when they blow you share the profit

1 Like

Re: “I Dated Laycon For Five Years, Suffered With Him And Fed Him With My Money, by Oracleforce: 3:06pm On Sep 28, 2020
Thank God it wasn't a rape case this time. Naija girl with leeching mentality. Lady rat....
Do you know how many he has dated before he met you? Because you saw that he had won 85 million nairas you come wan collect your cut. Idiot.....make you no go freebie like yourself make you dey look for a golden spoon to leech on.....oni kuure....

She said she has spent money on Lekan.....I dare her to come with her evidence.....ogun lo ma pa gbogbo Eebi. Runnnn
Re: “I Dated Laycon For Five Years, Suffered With Him And Fed Him With My Money, by freshgbedu(m): 10:06am On Sep 29, 2020
Oracleforce:
Thank God it wasn't a rape case this time. Naija girl with leeching mentality. Lady rat....
Do you know how many he has dated before he met you? Because you saw that he had won 85 million nairas you come wan collect your cut. Idiot.....make you no go freebie like yourself make you dey look for a golden spoon to leech on.....oni kuure....

She said she has spent money on Lekan.....I dare her to come with her evidence.....ogun lo ma pa gbogbo Eebi. Runnnn

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Marry A Younger Woman! / Moyo Lawal. How The 80s And 90s Born Negatively Misled And Influence Gen Z / Ladies Stop This Or Explain It To Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.