Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,291 members, 7,811,873 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele In Matching Denim Outfits - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele In Matching Denim Outfits (65073 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary / Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape / Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele In Matching Denim Outfits by ikorodureporta: 11:42pm On Oct 16, 2019
fear mog always wearing red+black... if u know...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele In Matching Denim Outfits by Nobody: 11:45pm On Oct 16, 2019
ebukajay184:
Igberetv captured the photo of the Embattled COZA pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo. The pastor shared the photo on Instagram.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3rXaZIh2AA/?hl=en

Inside life.
This servant of dog (abi god) dey flex, while the victims of his Sexcapades leak their wounds in the corner!
This guy conscience don die ooo

E ku ise Oluwa.
Judgement Day go hard for some yeye pastors ooo

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele In Matching Denim Outfits by Kaymaxine(m): 11:48pm On Oct 16, 2019
Sambaby7640:
English please!
And am sure you don't understand that english you are shouting!!!
Elenushipoti!!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele In Matching Denim Outfits by DSHADOWWALKER: 11:57pm On Oct 16, 2019
mrwonlasewonie:
Shey pastor leleyi sha? To'nmura bi Omo 20 years old towa ni 200level ni unifasity

Dindinrin,so pastor gbudo ma mura ti akushe abi??
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele In Matching Denim Outfits by luminouz(m): 12:07am On Oct 17, 2019
FrLukas:
Long suffering woman. So obvious from her face.
Its called jet lag...same as travel stress from abuja to Lagos...

Why una no dey think at all naaaaa?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele In Matching Denim Outfits by Rolex66: 12:14am On Oct 17, 2019
DOMINGOPAPI:
He is not looking sharp like he used to. Definitely going through challenging moments. Pictures don't lie.

Please I am fighting through frustration and depression with my last breathe. I need job, support and admonition before it's too late. My number is 08023538598

So even with your last breath, you are still seeing who doesn't look sharp....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele In Matching Denim Outfits by femi4: 12:26am On Oct 17, 2019
lyriclekidd:

Blabla shey dem put dressing code inside your own bible. Bloody hypocrite.
by their fruits ....
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele In Matching Denim Outfits by Onyi22(f): 12:29am On Oct 17, 2019
sinceraconcept:
Best nigga to do it and get away with it. Take your girl to a pastor for prayers or "Daddy, this is my fiancé". Pastor go talk to am to give am chop, if she no do, hin go dash am prayer and holy water to give am chop, if she no do,hin go give am money and gift, if she no do, hin go pull rod comot tell am make she touch and suck Moses staff for protection,fortification and divine power, if she com reject, hin go pin am down, if she run comot for pastor office, pastor go offer am lift another day and pin am for car bonnet, pastor go Everly chop am
U r about to be stupid, but don't
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele In Matching Denim Outfits by daxclusive1: 12:29am On Oct 17, 2019
Nigga Coza
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele In Matching Denim Outfits by Ayoefa: 12:30am On Oct 17, 2019
Pastorprenual business man.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele In Matching Denim Outfits by boban007: 12:34am On Oct 17, 2019
mrwonlasewonie:
koshilo joor

You have been noticed .

I have spoken English now, happy now? Oya koriburuku kuro ninu mention mi
I FEEL U BRO, NICE CONCEPT. I'VE BEEN LAUGHING ALL DAY. IF THEY TRULY DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT U'RE SAYING, HOW COME THEY ARE RESPONDING TO IT.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele In Matching Denim Outfits by GenerousK: 1:04am On Oct 17, 2019
Pastor Biodun be like: "The devil thought he had meeeeee.....ah,but I ruuuuunnnnnn". I love the body of Christ!I will build my church and the GATE OF HELL SHALL NOT PREVAIL AGAINST IT....they will try but dem no fiiiiiiiitttttt. We keep winning!!! cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele In Matching Denim Outfits by KingBaba1(m): 1:13am On Oct 17, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
grin grin grin
who noticed aunty kemi olunloyo liked the pics on Instagram? .... Aunty kemi is like MTN, every where u go grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele In Matching Denim Outfits by Nobody: 1:36am On Oct 17, 2019
Dude be missing the adulation of all dem Coza chicks
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele In Matching Denim Outfits by ovieigho(m): 1:43am On Oct 17, 2019
mrwonlasewonie:
gbenu buruku soun. Shey Kori iru awon oyedepo,oyakilome,olukoya etc lati emulate afi kosha ma mura bi young guy.iyawo etun look older julo.wonsheyni fesun fipabanilopo kan

I no fit laff ;Dto all ur comments

So sweet

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele In Matching Denim Outfits by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 1:44am On Oct 17, 2019
mrwonlasewonie:
talode yi tokanjawa layi lokun lorun.in your simple mind,bi oseponu to, English is a true test of intelligence ABI?alogoh,otun goh lasan o,otun fenu hora

Ah Jesun!!!!

grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele In Matching Denim Outfits by notoriousbabe: 2:39am On Oct 17, 2019
Rapist written all over him

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele In Matching Denim Outfits by notoriousbabe: 2:40am On Oct 17, 2019
Norabay:
rapist
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele In Matching Denim Outfits by blackboy(m): 2:57am On Oct 17, 2019
1. The pix is to make it look like all is well.
2. Fake smiles wey no reach belle
3. Guess the trip is to have a break and make it work.
4. Thought his passport was seized?
All the best , make it work. Haters will hate but do the needful

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele In Matching Denim Outfits by Isoduwa(m): 3:04am On Oct 17, 2019
Which passport he use travel � because EFCC collect the one he get Abi the investigation don finish under durex?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele In Matching Denim Outfits by Globalhotels: 3:59am On Oct 17, 2019
Great duo....
Anyways, join us in our RESTAURANT MANAGEMENT TRAINING....
- do you work in a restaurant, bar , lounge or hotel but need more training?
- do you wish to switch into the hospitality industry but need the best training to help you achieve that dream?
-Are you a restauranteur, you own a bar, lounge or hotel and you need seasoned trainers?

Call us on 08056770570. Our services are result oriented. We deliver!

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele In Matching Denim Outfits by udemzyudex(m): 3:59am On Oct 17, 2019
mrwonlasewonie:
Shey pastor leleyi sha? To'nmura bi Omo 20 years old towa ni 200level ni unifasity

I no just understand how Una want make pastor dey be for this Nigeria.

Untill pastor carry plate waka dey beg,dey wear rag and dey trek make him bata chop finish na then Una go believe say na true man of God?

So pastor sef no fit dress well abi?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele In Matching Denim Outfits by Pentools(m): 4:15am On Oct 17, 2019
1shortblackboy:
who is Bukola?

The only Bukola I know is Bukola Saraki the ex senate president... If there's any, then they neither come nor exist here.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele In Matching Denim Outfits by Pentools(m): 4:16am On Oct 17, 2019
naturefellow:
you're a worker in COZA? undecided

Nope, never even being to the church for a day.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele In Matching Denim Outfits by Nobody: 4:34am On Oct 17, 2019
RUBBISH. KEEP FOOLING YOURSELF THIS PASTOR. SHAMELESS FOOL.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele In Matching Denim Outfits by VIRGINlabia(m): 4:48am On Oct 17, 2019
The KREST giver

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele In Matching Denim Outfits by Enyimbamercedes: 4:50am On Oct 17, 2019
Rapist and rape enabler

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele In Matching Denim Outfits by xaggar(m): 5:55am On Oct 17, 2019
mrwonlasewonie:
rara o.miofe so english.yoruba nimofefima communicate,tobade like e,o free lati koshilo

Olodo! O'un mix ede Yoruba ati English kpakpo.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele In Matching Denim Outfits by InvertedHammer: 6:06am On Oct 17, 2019
/
Just the funny thought that I can wake up tomorrow and call myself a man of God and some Nigerians will willingly line up to give me money.

How scary can it get?

/

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele In Matching Denim Outfits by Chimezirim121: 6:20am On Oct 17, 2019
Aunty Kemi liked the picture already angry grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele In Matching Denim Outfits by liverpoolfc4life(m): 6:23am On Oct 17, 2019
Rapist family

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Eunice Olawale's Coffin And Burial Today (pics) / Apostle Suleman Arrives Washington D.C In Style Amid Sex Scandal. Photos/video / 50 Most Powerful Pastors In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.