Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele In Matching Denim Outfits - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele In Matching Denim Outfits (65101 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary / Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape / Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele In Matching Denim Outfits by EdiskyHarry: 6:28am On Oct 17, 2019
your ability to move on in life despite all the false allegations against u is what makes you a strong man. I keep advising people don't let what people say about you bring you down.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele In Matching Denim Outfits by Nobody: 6:29am On Oct 17, 2019
This yoopie pastor sef...
This kind man no fit pastor work when money no dey Dre... It is obvious . He lives an opulent life...
If the church stop the collection of tithe and offerings .... This man of God go quit the job instantly

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele In Matching Denim Outfits by owoblowsoon: 6:34am On Oct 17, 2019
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele In Matching Denim Outfits by yeyeosoronga: 6:35am On Oct 17, 2019
Pentools:
Bukola and Timi will not sleep well tru out this month....merely looking at them, you will see that their happiness are genuine and truly radiates from within.

Unlike other folks putting on fake smile just for the photo whereas their hearts are grieving.

On the contrary regarding your god of man and his wife:
Their smiles look forced. He seems to have lost his usual 'swag'. They are both obviously not sleeping well anymore.
Biodun has murdered sleep, the innocent sleep.... Macbeth
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele In Matching Denim Outfits by RichBoy247: 6:42am On Oct 17, 2019
mrwonlasewonie:
Shey pastor leleyi sha? To'nmura bi Omo 20 years old towa ni 200level ni unifasity

Yes, he is. He is the most virile and sexually active man on the pulpit. He is Pastor Biodun Gucci Denim Fatotyinbo a.k.a. Fukky-Fukky.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele In Matching Denim Outfits by bluefilm: 6:44am On Oct 17, 2019
That weird smile of satisfaction immediately after you have been completely COZA'ed. grin
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele In Matching Denim Outfits by Charles545: 6:56am On Oct 17, 2019
mrwonlasewonie:
gbenu buruku soun. Shey Kori iru awon oyedepo,oyakilome,olukoya etc lati emulate afi kosha ma mura bi young guy.iyawo etun look older julo.wonsheyni fesun fipabanilopo kan

Ogbeni, ki Lo kan ę
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele In Matching Denim Outfits by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:03am On Oct 17, 2019
If she likes let her wear all the matching clothing's of this world, sadly, a man whose manhood is a public property will always mess around even if he is married to an angel or virtuous woman, shame on their kinds ....spits.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele In Matching Denim Outfits by mrwonlasewonie: 7:09am On Oct 17, 2019
Charles545:

Ogbeni, ki Lo kan ę
Lori forum Baba tie abi Lori PUBLIC FORUM?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele In Matching Denim Outfits by mrwonlasewonie: 7:11am On Oct 17, 2019
RichBoy247:

Yes, he is. He is the most virile and sexually active man on the pulpit. He is Pastor Biodun Gucci Denim Fatotyinbo a.k.a. Fukky-Fukky.
cheesy

Awon customer e re grin

Baba for the girls.guy man to'n jeshe awon Omo ijo e on a steady cheesy grin
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele In Matching Denim Outfits by mrwonlasewonie: 7:14am On Oct 17, 2019
xaggar:

Olodo! O'un mix ede Yoruba ati English kpakpo.
olodo ni awon daddy Enile

Obafuro e

Mo mix e pelu English o,miomix e,eyi towunmi o win e.onikaluku pelu tie.different strokes for different folks

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele In Matching Denim Outfits by Nobody: 7:14am On Oct 17, 2019
luminouz:

[s]Its called jet lag...same as travel stress from abuja to Lagos...

Why una no dey think at all naaaaa?[/s]

my opinion is that she is long suffering, yours is that she has jetlag. I'm entitled to my opinion as are you. Get off my mentions please.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele In Matching Denim Outfits by AlphLukau: 7:15am On Oct 17, 2019
Dear this your wife is Ugly shaa oooooo , i love your Sermons shaaa
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele In Matching Denim Outfits by luminouz(m): 7:19am On Oct 17, 2019
FrLukas:

my opinion is that she is long suffering, yours is that she has jetlag. I'm entitled to my opinion as are you. Get off my mentions please.
No I won't,
Be logical,not emo-driven
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele In Matching Denim Outfits by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 17, 2019
Angelfrost:

Suffering in affluence... That's a lot more than what most wives and mothers go through daily in the hands of most Naija husbands...

She really can't complain. tongue

Dunno if you're a lady but if you are would you wish your husband be the alleges serial rapist at the worst and an uncontrollable philanderer at best and your family was the subject of a nationwide scandal like that despite affluence or would you just want to have a loving, caring husband who works hard and brings home the little he's got?

Peace of mind is exactly what money can't buy. Money can't erase shame too. tongue
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele In Matching Denim Outfits by Nobody: 7:21am On Oct 17, 2019
luminouz:

No I won't,
Be logical,not emo-driven

Pastor worshipper. We've noticed you. Run along.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele In Matching Denim Outfits by mrwonlasewonie: 7:22am On Oct 17, 2019
udemzyudex:

I no just understand how Una want make pastor dey be for this Nigeria.

Untill pastor carry plate waka dey beg,dey wear rag and dey trek make him bata chop finish na then Una go believe say na true man of God?

So pastor sef no fit dress well abi?
Mio sope ki pasito mamura dada ABI kokosi akisa.rara o.point minipe toban preash Lori pulpit,kowo suit ABI traditional attire BEFITTING OF HIS AGE.tobadejepe oshere jade pelu iyawo e or he's having a casual event,then olemawo polo Lori jeans ATI sneakers but komawo sneakers ati top Lori Pepe,komake sense rara

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele In Matching Denim Outfits by luminouz(m): 7:24am On Oct 17, 2019
FrLukas:

Pastor worshipper. We've noticed you. Run along.
No...I'm in ur DNA now.....
You must be Reborn
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele In Matching Denim Outfits by Nobody: 7:24am On Oct 17, 2019
1shortblackboy:
he said accused! wetin u want again

Open your dictionary short black boy and check the meaning of EMPHASIS. That's why the word was typed in caps. Got it?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele In Matching Denim Outfits by mrwonlasewonie: 7:27am On Oct 17, 2019
ovieigho:

I no fit laff ;Dto all ur comments

So sweet
ose padi e

Oyekama gbe language wa laruge.to ba losi France ABI China,Ede ilu won Lonso.oun ni official language pelu pe won gbo English,won ma momomaso Ede won ni sugbon awa nibi ama fi Ede elede fi judge bi eyan shey wa intelligent to.anyway onikaluku pelu tie ni

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele In Matching Denim Outfits by mrwonlasewonie: 7:31am On Oct 17, 2019
boban007:
I FEEL U BRO, NICE CONCEPT. I'VE BEEN LAUGHING ALL DAY. IF THEY TRULY DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT U'RE SAYING, HOW COME THEY ARE RESPONDING TO IT.
o Sumi o.ara abosi ATI hypocrisy to'n plague Africa,oun re o.wontun gbe abosi wo nairaland.how can another person's language be used to judge how intelligent or unintelligent a person is? Have you seen where Germans use Yoruba language to judge how intelligent a German is? Sho make sense ni?awon Nigerians imi stupiddd bi alakori tonsope Baba e owa intelligent,layin shemi.onfi owo OSI juwe ile Baba e

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele In Matching Denim Outfits by Cholison(m): 7:37am On Oct 17, 2019
See how their tithes and offerings are being put to use. And the scamming continues....

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele In Matching Denim Outfits by mrwonlasewonie: 7:46am On Oct 17, 2019
DSHADOWWALKER:

Dindinrin,so pastor gbudo ma mura ti akushe abi??
didirin ni baba e. shey emi niwon bawi? oleko rara. ABI wonko e o gbeko.eyin Omo kekeke pinishi yi.teba tiberesindoko ABI dobo,kosi anybody to joyinloju mo.radarada oshi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele In Matching Denim Outfits by ovieigho(m): 7:52am On Oct 17, 2019
mrwonlasewonie:
ose padi e

Oyekama gbe language wa laruge.to ba losi France ABI China,Ede ilu won Lonso.oun ni official language pelu pe won gbo English,won ma momomaso Ede won ni sugbon awa nibi ama fi Ede elede fi judge bi eyan shey wa intelligent to.anyway onikaluku pelu tie ni
grin

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele In Matching Denim Outfits by xaggar(m): 8:05am On Oct 17, 2019
mrwonlasewonie:
olodo ni awon daddy Enile

Obafuro e

Mo mix e pelu English o,miomix e,eyi towunmi o win e.onikaluku pelu tie.different strokes for different folks

Olodo ni e', whether o like e' or not.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele In Matching Denim Outfits by mercyvivv(f): 8:12am On Oct 17, 2019
They're staging their outing from the closet little by little !
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and other resource. Check my signature for details.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele In Matching Denim Outfits by mrwonlasewonie: 8:23am On Oct 17, 2019
xaggar:

Olodo ni e', whether o like e' or not.
ashoro na dun,ofeke grin
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele In Matching Denim Outfits by mrwonlasewonie: 8:24am On Oct 17, 2019
africandollar:

O se gan Baba mi! Mo n'gbadun bi o se n fi ede Omoluabi da won lorun lorii pepe yi wink
take 5. cheesy

Ori e wanmbe

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele In Matching Denim Outfits by mrwonlasewonie: 8:25am On Oct 17, 2019
wonlasewonimi:

Ok identify youself now
I am an important personality

Eyan gidi nimi
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele In Matching Denim Outfits by mrwonlasewonie: 8:28am On Oct 17, 2019
Eportal123:

I might not believe in religion, someone being a pastor doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dress the way you choose.
miosope koma mura dada.dont get me wrong.dressing appropriately is different from dressing well.you wear suit to preach or for corporate occasion,you don't wear polo and jeans on a Monday morning to work.thats the difference and my point

So in this pastor's case koyekoma mura Beni tonlo fun shopping when he's preaching
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele In Matching Denim Outfits by mrwonlasewonie: 8:28am On Oct 17, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Egungun eja tuntun wo NL.
o da sambarry moni wink

Miomakin shey newbie ke wink

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele In Matching Denim Outfits by mrwonlasewonie: 8:32am On Oct 17, 2019
MostBlessedOne:
Baba ejo e ma da awon omo radarada yen lo'hun mo. e je ki won lo hug transformer ti won ba gbo ede ti e nso
ose jare.awon I must be cream and poosh by force.i have to speak English to show how possh I am.irodelobade.wannabe faker lopoju larinwo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Cowardice Of Atheism / Apostle Suleman Arrives Washington D.C In Style Amid Sex Scandal. Photos/video / Does Water Break The Fast?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.