Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,109 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele In Matching Denim Outfits - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele In Matching Denim Outfits (65103 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary / Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape / Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele In Matching Denim Outfits by xaggar(m): 8:37am On Oct 17, 2019
mrwonlasewonie:
ashoro na dun,ofeke grin

Ewure Gambia!
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele In Matching Denim Outfits by sinceraconcept(m): 8:42am On Oct 17, 2019
Onyi22:
U r about to be stupid, but don't
Coza member spotted.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele In Matching Denim Outfits by cybriz82(m): 9:16am On Oct 17, 2019
mrwonlasewonie:
Shey pastor leleyi sha? To'nmura bi Omo 20 years old towa ni 200level ni unifasity

U expect him to wear agbada n sneaker or what
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele In Matching Denim Outfits by erai30(m): 10:35am On Oct 17, 2019
Pentools:
Bukola and Timi will not sleep well tru out this month....merely looking at them, you will see that their happiness are genuine and truly radiates from within.

Unlike other folks putting on fake smile just for the photo whereas their hearts are grieving.
Hmmmm wonders they say will never end, so you this dullard still thinks that Timi and his wife lied against this KREST AMBASSADOR, well may God allow your daughter to experience the same thing like Timi's wife did. Mtcheeewww
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele In Matching Denim Outfits by mrwonlasewonie: 12:03pm On Oct 17, 2019
xaggar:

Ewure Gambia!
e pain am grin
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele In Matching Denim Outfits by mrwonlasewonie: 12:04pm On Oct 17, 2019
cybriz82:

I expect him to wear agbada n sneaker or what
agbada and sneakers Niko ko,agbada ati hat ni
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele In Matching Denim Outfits by Pentools(m): 2:17pm On Oct 17, 2019
erai30:

Hmmmm wonders they say will never end, so you this dullard still thinks that Timi and his wife lied against this KREST AMBASSADOR, well may God allow your daughter to experience the same thing like Timi's wife did. Mtcheeewww

Well, God won't allow my daughter to go through that because I won't be that careless to let my kids flock around men just because of money and affluence. And I wouldn't be far from my kids not to always checkmate on them to know when they start drifting in lust coated with love...

Lastly they will always see me as their first love that they can't be able to hide a thing from me.

With the following points of mine, I believe you've received sense to avoid such befalling you n your households.

Moreso, hustle ooo, so that we won't have your daughters and prolly sons cry worst in future time.

Cheers!
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele In Matching Denim Outfits by seunfape(m): 6:10am On Oct 18, 2019
mrwonlasewonie:
Shey pastor leleyi sha? To'nmura bi Omo 20 years old towa ni 200level ni unifasity
ori e pe. You SabĂ­ something fa

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele In Matching Denim Outfits by 1shortblackboy: 6:35pm On Oct 19, 2019
FrLukas:

Open your dictionary short black boy and check the meaning of EMPHASIS. That's why the word was typed in caps. Got it?
no

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Arrives Washington D.C In Style Amid Sex Scandal. Photos/video / The Cowardice Of Atheism / Does Water Break The Fast?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.