Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) (123219 Views)

Corpse Of An Unclad Lady Tied In A Nylon, Dumped On The Road In Rivers (Graphic) / Unclad Lady Fights A Man Who Slept With Her Without Payment(photos) / Unclad Lady's Corpse Dumped On The Road In Anambra, Pigeon & Coins Found On Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by edosignature(m): 11:51am On Mar 30, 2022
On records. I was the person who took her blood samples in Lagos University Teaching Hospital, LUTH. The lady is now doing well & she's back to her home state.

She was brought to Lagos by a friend for prayers to seak solution on her medical issues, fearing she might die after no improvement after many rounds of prayer setion, she was abandon by the said friend & a good Samaritan pick her up & brought her to LUTH.

She was brought by a good Samaritan to LUTH. All her bills was paid in full by the good Samaritan & LUTH management was on her case till she got the best treatment. Not all heroes wear cap.

Her medical case can't be disclose as it is against ethics

She was not suffering from any spiritual or ritual issues, just medical & I was part of the medical team that treated her.

Only God can reward me.
Viking007:
[/s]

[s]

[s][/s]

That girl could have been starved or chronically ill & hidden, sexually exploited for months or trafficked e.t.c

But your first & only reaction is "Big boys" "she wan use iPhone 11".

The average Nigerian has the IQ of a dead slug.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by edosignature(m): 11:53am On Mar 30, 2022
On records. I was the person who took her blood samples in Lagos University Teaching Hospital, LUTH. The lady is now doing well & she's back to her home state.

She was brought to Lagos by a friend for prayers to seak solution on her medical issues, fearing she might die after no improvement after many rounds of prayer setion, she was abandon by the said friend & a good Samaritan pick her up & brought her to LUTH.

She was brought by a good Samaritan to LUTH. All her bills was paid in full by the good Samaritan & LUTH management was on her case till she got the best treatment. Not all heroes wear cap.

She was not suffering from any spiritual or ritual issues, just medical & I was part of the medical team that treated her.

Only God can reward me.

Charmingrascal:
Yeye boyfriend Yeye boyfriend

This one don jam "UNYEYE" boyfriend that used her to renew his wealth.
Now who is Yeye?
Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by edosignature(m): 11:55am On Mar 30, 2022

Only God can reward me.

pyro62:

What does the tattoos tell about her? Hypocrite!Didn't you see how responsible the ph serial killer looked? Don't judge a book by it's cover alone. She is a human being like you, and don't deserve to be thrown out of a car that way
Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by edosignature(m): 11:56am On Mar 30, 2022

Only God can reward me.

sunboy:
So they cannot get her some rapper to cover her body ... instead they are taking pictures. We are indeed our own problem!
Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by edosignature(m): 11:57am On Mar 30, 2022

Only God can reward me.
baratech:

Women are not left out... Most of them they use are lured to their doom by a female 'friend'

1 Like

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by edosignature(m): 11:58am On Mar 30, 2022

Only God can reward me..

kevotek1000:
For me it a well deserved punishment... She's not decent after all. Her physical appearance tells it all that she rely solely on her POT OF HONEY 4 MONEY... This is the outcome of a materialistic and Glitters lady. I pray your kind learn from your experience, though I doubt they will learn cos they will never.

1 Like

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by edosignature(m): 11:59am On Mar 30, 2022

Only God can reward me.

Xone3:

Thanks a lot for your write-up. God bless you. I actually thought of it too. What if she was kidnapped, the tatoo placed on her body, used and dumped. She could have the tattoo placed on her to make it look like she is a hoe and stigmatise her. What if she was just unfortunate?
Even if she was a prostitute, it doesn't make us judges or any better than her as a human being. It is so appalling to see what we humans have become, how our feelings are dead and cold. Everyone is fighting or struggling and sometimes the measures people take to succeed are hmmmmmm.

1 Like

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by pyro62(m): 1:04pm On Mar 30, 2022
edosignature:

Only God can reward me.

Contradictory story. She was thrown out of a moving car, how come you are saying her friend and prayer people abandoned her? And the fact that you are working in a hospital and treated her doesn't mean God will reward you! You are being paid complete salary. However, if she's doing good now, that's really nice to know.
Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by Toks2008(m): 6:30pm On Mar 30, 2022
edosignature:

Only God can reward me.

Wow! Thanks for the first hand info.

Hope she is getting better. Good job.
No thanks to the silly news of her getting thrown out of a car which is synonymous with Ritual things.

1 Like

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by santopelele(m): 9:00pm On Mar 30, 2022
edosignature:

Only God can reward me.
may God Almighty bless you and the good sameritan for me

1 Like

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by edosignature(m): 11:19pm On Mar 30, 2022
At this age & time you still belief one can be thrown out of a car & start to loose weight. We all go to school to emancipate ourselves but it seems some people have chosen not to get sense even when it free of charge.

I chose knowledge for it's highly sensible & profitable to have & use it for the betterment of Mankind.

A
pyro62:

Contradictory story. She was thrown out of a moving car, how come you are saying her friend and prayer people abandoned her? And the fact that you are working in a hospital and treated her doesn't mean God will reward you! You are being paid complete salary. However, if she's doing good now, that's really nice to know.
Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by edosignature(m): 11:23pm On Mar 30, 2022
She is long back to her home state and doing greatly greatly well.

Toks2008:

Wow! Thanks for the first hand info.

Hope she is getting better. Good job.
No thanks to the silly news of her getting thrown out of a car which is synonymous with Ritual things.
Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by pyro62(m): 4:28am On Mar 31, 2022
edosignature:
At this age & time you still belief one can be thrown out of a car & start to loose weight. We all go to school to emancipate ourselves but it seems some people have chosen not to get sense even when it free of charge.

I chose knowledge for it's highly sensible & profitable to have & use it for the betterment of Mankind.

A

Okay you are the op. You are feigning senselessness to get more reaction on your trend or maybe you are actually really slow.
With all your education, you misinterpret my perception on the issue. Where did i say she lost weight because she was thrown out of a car? Intellectual train crash! Common sense is really not common.
Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by Toks2008(m): 8:40am On Mar 31, 2022
edosignature:
She is long back to her home state and doing greatly greatly well.

Amazing

1 Like

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by edosignature(m): 9:34am On Mar 31, 2022
In truth common sense is no common. Applied wisdom is key brotherly.

Get it with all your might.

pyro62:

Okay you are the op. You are feigning senselessness to get more reaction on your trend or maybe you are actually really slow.
With all your education, you misinterpret my perception on the issue. Where did i say she lost weight because she was thrown out of a car? Intellectual train crash! Common sense is really not common.
Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by edosignature(m): 9:37am On Mar 31, 2022
So shall it be.

santopelele:
may God Almighty bless you and the good sameritan for me
Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by edosignature(m): 9:39am On Mar 31, 2022
So shall it be.

Fashionista01:

Thanks for helping the girl. People like you are scarce in our country. May God reward you richly and abundantly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Lovers Found Dead In A Room In Imo (Disturbing Photos) / Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) / 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.