Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,026 members, 7,810,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) (123202 Views)

Corpse Of An Unclad Lady Tied In A Nylon, Dumped On The Road In Rivers (Graphic) / Unclad Lady Fights A Man Who Slept With Her Without Payment(photos) / Unclad Lady's Corpse Dumped On The Road In Anambra, Pigeon & Coins Found On Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by edosignature(m): 9:16pm On Mar 27, 2022
On records. I was the person who took her blood samples in Lagos University Teaching Hospital, LUTH for various investigations (can't disclose results). The lady is now doing well & she's back to her home state.

She was brought to Lagos by a friend for prayers to seak solution on her medical issues, fearing she might die after no improvement after many rounds of prayer setion, she was abandon by the said friend & a good Samaritan pick her up & brought her to LUTH.

She was brought by a good Samaritan to LUTH. All her bills was paid in full by the good Samaritan & LUTH management was on her case till she got the best treatment. Not all heroes wear cap.

Her medical case can't be disclose as it is against ethics

She was not suffering from any spiritual or ritual issues, just medical & I was part of the medical team that treated her.

Only God can reward me.
Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 27, 2022
stephenduru:
A lady was allegedly thrown out of a moving vehicle in Lagos.

The incident happened today in Lagos.The lady looks wasted.

Below is what a Facebook user wrote....

'Lekki Boys Are Not Smiling
This Young Lady was thrown Out Of A Car This Evening At Ajah Under Bridge
Lord Please help your children ooo'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/10/unclad-lady-with-tattoo-thrown-out-of.html?m=1

This has been trending since 2017
Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by edosignature(m): 9:23pm On Mar 27, 2022
On records. I was the person who took her blood samples in Lagos University Teaching Hospital, LUTH. The lady is now doing well & she's back to her home state.

She was brought to Lagos by a friend for prayers to seak solution on her medical issues, fearing she might die after no improvement after many rounds of prayer setion, she was abandon by the said friend & a good Samaritan pick her up & brought her to LUTH.

She was brought by a good Samaritan to LUTH. All her bills was paid in full by the good Samaritan & LUTH management was on her case till she got the best treatment. Not all heroes wear cap.

She was not suffering from any spiritual or ritual issues, just medical & I was part of the medical team that treated her.

Only God can reward me.

Berlyn1:
yeah people we're even scared to get close they pictured her from far, ignore the lies u seeing on here there's more to her story I swear
Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by edosignature(m): 9:24pm On Mar 27, 2022
On records. I was the person who took her blood samples in Lagos University Teaching Hospital, LUTH. The lady is now doing well & she's back to her home state.

Only God can reward me.

stephenduru:
A lady was allegedly thrown out of a moving vehicle in Lagos.

The incident happened today in Lagos.The lady looks wasted.

Below is what a Facebook user wrote....

'Lekki Boys Are Not Smiling
This Young Lady was thrown Out Of A Car This Evening At Ajah Under Bridge
Lord Please help your children ooo'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/10/unclad-lady-with-tattoo-thrown-out-of.html?m=1
Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by edosignature(m): 9:24pm On Mar 27, 2022

Only God can reward me.

Olalan:
We live in the last days......wickedness abound everywhere.
BTW ladies need to be more careful with who they roll with and not be greedy......not all that glitter is gold
Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by edosignature(m): 9:25pm On Mar 27, 2022

Only God can reward me.

Kylekent59:
Someone should help her naa. Why are nigerians like this?

This is very bad.

A disgrace to any female there who sees her in thatv state and decided not to call her fellow women to help the young lady.
Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by edosignature(m): 9:26pm On Mar 27, 2022

Only God can reward me.

GOFRONT:
undecided

They have used her destiny to buy another Benz..

So many moving corpses abound
Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by edosignature(m): 9:26pm On Mar 27, 2022
On records. I was the person who took her blood samples in Lagos University Teaching Hospital, LUTH for investigations & all results point to a certain medical condition (can't disclosed). The lady is now doing well & she's back to her home state.

Only God can reward me.

IamCharles123:
Is it true that she was fat wen thrown out of the car, and that she started reducing after she was thrown out of the car?

That what one blogger wrote o, so am asking if its true
Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by edosignature(m): 9:28pm On Mar 27, 2022

Only God can reward me.

daddytime:
May God restore all that had been sucked out from her...

So inhumane

I can't even treat a dog this badly no matter what.
Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by edosignature(m): 9:29pm On Mar 27, 2022

Only God can reward me.

Wayne4uall:
They don use this one.. See tattoos all over her body... She b olosho

Checking the pix again.. I feel for her.. Sum1 should pls help her.. She needs good food and water... She should go a a nearby church or mosque I think they should be able to help
Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by edosignature(m): 9:30pm On Mar 27, 2022

Only God can reward me.

GreetMe:
Maybe she was kept in captivity for long after they must have used and probably infected her..because no guy will carry a lady looking like this, olosho or not
Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by edosignature(m): 9:30pm On Mar 27, 2022

Only God can reward me.

DIKEnaWAR:
Is it that they have held her prisoner, starving her or she got wasted like this on drugs?

This is serious. She requires urgent medical attention. Not pics

1 Like

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by edosignature(m): 10:00pm On Mar 27, 2022
On records. I was the person who took her blood samples in Lagos University Teaching Hospital, LUTH for various investigations (can't disclose results). The lady is now doing well & she's back to her home state.

Only God can reward me.

Na wa oh, but how come she looked malnourish and skiny
Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by edosignature(m): 10:01pm On Mar 27, 2022

Only God can reward me.

post=83206999:
JEEESSSSUUUUUSSSSS!! shocked shocked

Girls please be very very careful these days we beg you!!

Too many wicked people in this world!
Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by edosignature(m): 10:01pm On Mar 27, 2022

Only God can reward me.

CanadaOrBust:

No, not at all. I was there. What happened is they threw a snake out and it turned into her
Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by tit(f): 10:09pm On Mar 27, 2022
CanadaOrBust:

No, not at all. I was there. What happened is they threw a snake out and it turned into her

you see yoursef?
Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by edosignature(m): 10:25pm On Mar 27, 2022

Only God can reward me.
ednut1:
and u believed the blogger
Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by edosignature(m): 10:35pm On Mar 27, 2022

Only God can reward me.

angry

What wickedness! And as usual, people are just standing there and taking pictures of the bewildered lady. Bloggers' delight. Nigerians sha sad

Whoever did this to the lady will never go unpunished.

I don't know the circumstances surrounding this event as a number of things may have led to this asides the generally-concluded 'yahoo ritual'.

She could be a victim of kidnap, sexual exploitation, or whatnot, but if the lady ventured into this calamity of her own accord by her adamant association with shady individuals on account of greed or desire for a better life, then people should learn a thing or two from it.

Not all seemingly attractive things are good and profitable.

Thank God she still has breath in her nostrils. I pray she recovers fully.
Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by Fashionista01(f): 11:07pm On Mar 27, 2022
Work legit, they will say no. Now look at what she has done to herself by following animals because of money. She seems to be drugged. She is not looking normal. A normal person will quickly look for something to cover his or her self.
Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by edosignature(m): 10:17am On Mar 28, 2022

Only God can reward me.

kevotek1000:
For me it a well deserved punishment... She's not decent after all. Her physical appearance tells it all that she rely solely on her POT OF HONEY 4 MONEY... This is the outcome of a materialistic and Glitters lady. I pray your kind learn from your experience, though I doubt they will learn cos they will never.
Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by edosignature(m): 10:18am On Mar 28, 2022

Only God can reward me.

angry

What wickedness! And as usual, people are just standing there and taking pictures of the bewildered lady. Bloggers' delight. Nigerians sha sad

Whoever did this to the lady will never go unpunished.

I don't know the circumstances surrounding this event as a number of things may have led to this asides the generally-concluded 'yahoo ritual'.

She could be a victim of kidnap, sexual exploitation, or whatnot, but if the lady ventured into this calamity of her own accord by her adamant association with shady individuals on account of greed or desire for a better life, then people should learn a thing or two from it.

Not all seemingly attractive things are good and profitable.

Thank God she still has breath in her nostrils. I pray she recovers fully.
Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by Wayne4uall(m): 11:25am On Mar 28, 2022
edosignature:

Only God can reward me.

Thanks for the caring heart... Good bless you bro

1 Like

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by edosignature(m): 1:04pm On Mar 28, 2022

Only God can reward me.

sotherefore:
I can't concluded she is a prostitute because I don't know the reason behind such act but anyway she is too careless with her life...
Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by edosignature(m): 1:16pm On Mar 28, 2022

Only God can reward me.
Xone3:

Thanks a lot for your write-up. God bless you. I actually thought of it too. What if she was kidnapped, the tatoo placed on her body, used and dumped. She could have the tattoo placed on her to make it look like she is a hoe and stigmatise her. What if she was just unfortunate?
Even if she was a prostitute, it doesn't make us judges or any better than her as a human being. It is so appalling to see what we humans have become, how our feelings are dead and cold. Everyone is fighting or struggling and sometimes the measures people take to succeed are hmmmmmm.
Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by edosignature(m): 1:18pm On Mar 28, 2022

Only God can reward me
born2begreat:
I have been reading people ranting through this section about tattoos. Please, when having tattoos makes one an olosho? Does that mean men with tattoos all over their bodies are Armed Robbery too? God go give some of you guys sense
Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by edosignature(m): 1:19pm On Mar 28, 2022

Only God can reward me.

monex:

We do not know for sure if she be olosho until she is well enough to hear her story.

What we know for sure is that she needs food water and medical care. Let's focus on that
Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by edosignature(m): 1:20pm On Mar 28, 2022

Only God can reward me.
coolcentbigman:

She has served her purpose, i pray she survives this. Please our young ladies be careful o!
Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by edosignature(m): 1:21pm On Mar 28, 2022

Only God can reward me.

cococandy:
Shut the fvck up slowpoke!

What in the world do you know about this lady and what fvcking actions are you talking about?

I hope you get run over by a big truck. Waste of resources
Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by gulfer: 1:24pm On Mar 28, 2022
edosignature:

Only God can reward me.

God bless you richly, you shall surely receive your reward immensely, God loves such selfless service. You are a rare gem in these times of social media attention grabbing cool cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by omoakin76: 1:27pm On Mar 28, 2022
This story came out like 2yrs ago. Stop repackaging nonsense biko
Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by cococandy(f): 3:13pm On Mar 28, 2022
kevotek1000:
For me it a well deserved punishment... She's not decent after all. Her physical appearance tells it all that she rely solely on her POT OF HONEY 4 MONEY... This is the outcome of a materialistic and Glitters lady. I pray your kind learn from your experience, though I doubt they will learn cos they will never.

edosignature:

Only God can reward me.

1 Like

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by coolcentbigman(m): 4:08pm On Mar 28, 2022
edosignature:

Only God can reward me.
Wow good to hear, I only reacted to this according to what was stated here.
Thank God she's better now and also God bless the Gud Samaritan and you guys also.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Lovers Found Dead In A Room In Imo (Disturbing Photos) / Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) / 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.