Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) (123199 Views)

Corpse Of An Unclad Lady Tied In A Nylon, Dumped On The Road In Rivers (Graphic) / Unclad Lady Fights A Man Who Slept With Her Without Payment(photos) / Unclad Lady's Corpse Dumped On The Road In Anambra, Pigeon & Coins Found On Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by Nobody: 12:13am On Oct 17, 2019
Na wa oh, but how come she looked malnourish and skiny

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by kunleweb: 12:30am On Oct 17, 2019
daddytime:
May God restore all that had been sucked out from her...

So inhumane

I can't even treat a dog this badly

Elder
Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 2:22am On Oct 17, 2019
She looks like Golum. Olosho gone wrong

7 Likes

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:40am On Oct 17, 2019
JEEESSSSUUUUUSSSSS!! shocked shocked

Girls please be very very careful these days we beg you!!

Too many wicked people in this world!

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by CanadaOrBust: 2:53am On Oct 17, 2019
IamCharles123:
Is it true that she was fat wen thrown out of the car, and that she started reducing after she was thrown out of the car?

That what one blogger wrote o, so am asking if its true

No, not at all. I was there. What happened is they threw a snake out and it turned into her

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by Jodeci28(f): 3:02am On Oct 17, 2019
God help this woman, she looks anorexic and not mentally well. I pray she finds her footing in life and success be her portion. We may not be able to change outside circumstances, but we can always change ourselves. I wish her all the best.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by nlPoster: 3:31am On Oct 17, 2019
She doesn't look dirty, seems alert, oriented and strong (she's walking and her posture is good).

Obviously there is more to this than what we see. I also hope she's not a nairalander.

Did any of the onlookers ask her anything, was she verbose?

The first pictures are daytime, the later pictures are at night, what is happening? Still no govt agency involved?

And why is a bag with a church logo prominently displayed behind her?

7 Likes

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by ahamonyeka(m): 3:44am On Oct 17, 2019
they will never learn.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by nlPoster: 3:48am On Oct 17, 2019
ahamonyeka:
they will never learn.

who?
Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by nlPoster: 3:57am On Oct 17, 2019
May God restore all that had been sucked out from her...

Amen.
Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by ThinkWISELY(m): 4:34am On Oct 17, 2019
Sad and very pathetic embarassed

What are the fate of the relatives, especially the Mom and Dad

1 Like

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by rapid101(m): 4:38am On Oct 17, 2019
the high rate of high class prostituting in d whole of Lagos island among girls is alarming.

u can't see a decent girl in island almost all of them na ashawo. and de ll never learn after seen all dis. God ve mercy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by EzekaUdenee: 5:25am On Oct 17, 2019
[s]
post=83206999:
JEEESSSSUUUUU!!

Girls please be very very careful these days we beg you!!
[/s]
Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by daddytime(m): 6:00am On Oct 17, 2019
kunleweb:

Elder

Brother Essence.. grin
Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by Nobody: 7:07am On Oct 17, 2019
Between her abductors and the people in the streets who is more evil?back in the day, women would gather around her in circles to shield her from publics eye then cover her up with some cloth, who am i to judge? Is anyone too blind to see that she is alive and in need of help?just because a lady has tattoo does not mean she is a slay queen, innocent girls are also abducted and they also have tattoos, i just hope she finds help, before she dies of stigma .

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by Onyi22(f): 7:07am On Oct 17, 2019
Na wa oooo
Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by falcon01: 7:17am On Oct 17, 2019
first pics it was still bright, next pics ot was dark. So nobody did anything to save help this poor thing No matter what even if she's a devil, inbthat current situation she needs help.

5 Likes

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by oglalasioux(m): 7:21am On Oct 17, 2019
Drugs, strong alcohol and orgies gone awry. Someone should help her to a hospital. Wish her quick recovery.
Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 17, 2019
So, any young lady that is seen stranded or deranged was used.

That was how one saw me on Saturday at a flooded road with no transport- asking if I am going his direction. I just sped past. Make person no come rob and rape me inside my own car and people will tag me slay queen.

I no dey even look man face for road, no exception. We are in dangerous times...

13 Likes

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by Nobody: 7:40am On Oct 17, 2019
AntiBrutus:
So, any young lady that is seen stranded or deranged was used.

That was how one saw me on Saturday at a flooded road with no transport- asking if I am going his direction. I just sped past. Make person no come rob and rape me inside my own car and people will tag me slay queen.

I no dey even look man face for road, no exception. We are in dangerous times...

An old classmates husband was robbed, stripped naked and thrown out of a car. Anyone seeing him would have assumed he was a mad man

11 Likes

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 17, 2019
ornicus:

An old classmates husband was robbed, stripped naked and thrown out of a car. Anyone seeing him would have assumed he was a mad man

They will most likely call him yahoo boy. But I am not taking chances, I don't give rides, I don't stay out late either.

3 Likes

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by VirginSearcher(m): 7:45am On Oct 17, 2019
Chaii! cry what exactly did they do to this girl? I don't understand

1 Like

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:46am On Oct 17, 2019
Hiv, drug addict or what am i seeing. She needs a good Samaritan but nobody in Lagos wants to become one.

2 Likes

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by Goodcare(m): 7:47am On Oct 17, 2019
Jesusssss
Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by faithfull18(f): 7:47am On Oct 17, 2019
This is serious.
Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 17, 2019
Didijiji:
Lies....

How?
bro I saw it live and even have a video on my phone ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 17, 2019
Graphic picture.

No hope for humanity. Nobody deserves this kind of life even if they are prostitutes.

4 Likes

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by penguinpikin: 7:48am On Oct 17, 2019
Call them Ashewo, some miserable fellow will rise up to defend them. See how she is looking like a living sacrifice. instead of all these girls to go learn a skill they prefer going after big boys

3 Likes

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by makewetalk2: 7:48am On Oct 17, 2019
mosque and church do not accept this kind.
they need bullion vans
Wayne4uall:
They don use this one.. See tattoos all over her body... She b olosho

Checking the pix again.. I feel for her.. Sum1 should pls help her.. She needs good food and water... She should go a a nearby church or mosque I think they should be able to help

3 Likes

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by CharlesJok3r: 7:48am On Oct 17, 2019
This is very sad. She must have been abducted and starved for many weeks.

9 Likes

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by gidoskiaustino(m): 7:48am On Oct 17, 2019
She's looking so baf.
Skinny and tough
Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 17, 2019
AntiBrutus:

They will most likely call him yahoo boy. But I am not taking chances, I don't give rides, I don't stay out late either.

Yahoo boy goes mad and runs naked in traffic. Useless bloggers.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lovers Found Dead In A Room In Imo (Disturbing Photos) / Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) / 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.