Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,184 members, 7,953,652 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:54 PM

What Was Your Childhood Dream, did you achieve it? - Career (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Was Your Childhood Dream, did you achieve it? (18904 Views)

What Childhood Dream Did You Have? / Why People Who Earn Less Than You Achieve More Than You / What Would Your Occupation Be If You Followed Your Childhood Dream? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Your Childhood Dream, did you achieve it? by Ajibade123(m): 10:01am On Nov 05, 2019
No matter your dream don't give up you can still achieve it
see how to make your life better with these tips https://explicitsuccess.com/how-to-make-your-life-better/
Re: What Was Your Childhood Dream, did you achieve it? by Edoziesmart(m): 11:28pm On Nov 06, 2019
weareok:
Am particularly interested in crypto and stuffs how can I reach you
Send me an email via edoziesmart@yahoo.com Or WhatsApp via +2348187959175
Re: What Was Your Childhood Dream, did you achieve it? by Longevo(m): 10:12am On Nov 07, 2019
As a child, I wanted to be a Doctor. As I was growing up, I realised I can't be a doctor because I don't like hospitals and the smell of drugs. Also, I can't stand sick people. I'm an Accountant today and I owe everything to God who made it possible for me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Childhood Dream, did you achieve it? by MrCuteAndLoaded: 8:16pm On Jun 08, 2021
Sonfethopia:

Lol 13 y/o wen join NL in 2006. Hahaha.

Chai...that's why lie no good o....hahahahah

Maybe he took over his brothers account hahahaha

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is ICAN Exam Still Worth It In This 2021 / Banks’ Contract Workers Rise To 46,235 / Rejoinder To When A University Degree No Longer Guarantees A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.