Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Drama As Man Attacks Obasanjo At Lagos Airport - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drama As Man Attacks Obasanjo At Lagos Airport (12089 Views)

Patience Jonathan, Obasanjo At Burial Of Umahi’s Mother / Buhari Receives Obasanjo At The Presidential Villa (Photos) / Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drama As Man Attacks Obasanjo At Lagos Airport by ChinenyeN(m): 2:40am On Nov 10, 2010
Disappointing. So he knew that he could get that close to OBJ, but didn't think to have with him a firearm with which to kill the man?
Re: Drama As Man Attacks Obasanjo At Lagos Airport by mensdept: 2:51am On Nov 10, 2010
ChinenyeN:

Disappointing. So he knew that he could get that close to OBJ, but didn't think to have with him a firearm with which to kill the man?

LOL. How can he kill him when OBJ's daughter-in-law needs his warm body
Re: Drama As Man Attacks Obasanjo At Lagos Airport by Dawgpound: 3:33am On Nov 10, 2010
An assassination would have been sweet to hear. Damn it
Re: Drama As Man Attacks Obasanjo At Lagos Airport by tEsLim(m): 7:30am On Nov 10, 2010
stupid fucker should have just assasinated the man. I hate people that dont think. He should have killed him damn. I pray one day a true freedom fighter comes and wipe off all this ibb, obj, and things
Re: Drama As Man Attacks Obasanjo At Lagos Airport by ChinenyeN(m): 2:25pm On Nov 10, 2010
mens dept:

LOL. How can he kill him when OBJ's daughter-in-law needs his warm body
I guess the woman will have to learn to be content with her husband.

Dawgpound:

An assassination would have been sweet to hear. Damn it
Took the words right out of my mouth.

tEsLim:

silly fucker should have just assasinated the man. I hate people that dont think. He should have killed him damn. I pray one day a true freedom fighter comes and wipe off all this ibb, obj, and things
Thank You.
Re: Drama As Man Attacks Obasanjo At Lagos Airport by Maxidoe(m): 3:18pm On Nov 10, 2010
I wonder why people think OBJ is the man,am shocked at the level at which people reason.OBJ and IBB are the same, none is better than the other.They are both criminals and we should commend and immortalize any one who tries to inflict any pain or injury on them.Even though GSM was a technology waiting to explode irrespective of who was the leader, and if you dont know our GSM rate is the most expensive in this world. OBJ who squandered 16 billion dollars, an amount said can pay all PHCN's staff for 300 years, that is the man some people are worshiping.Go and tell the family of Bola Ige that OBJ is the man,tell the people of Odi that OBJ is the man, and then dont also forget to tell the people of Zaki Biam.Okay let us even say OBJ brought GSM, of which government spent nothing but gained enough, but then IBB constructed the 3rd mainland bridge, set up so many federal institutions,OBJ created EFCC, IBB created FRSC, DFFRI,MAMSER, it does not change the fact that he is an accursed, a curse to this nation so is Gorilasanjo, imagine a man that slept with his Son's wife, That man simply did what 99.99999% of Nigerians would never have the guts to do.
Re: Drama As Man Attacks Obasanjo At Lagos Airport by Ibomade1: 3:43pm On Nov 10, 2010
Beating Obasanjo is like flogging a dead horse.
Re: Drama As Man Attacks Obasanjo At Lagos Airport by excoba101: 3:55pm On Nov 10, 2010
We all should fight for our right in however manner we know to do so.
When i read this post. I tried to imagine and meditate on it for a while, and i felt how frustrated this man's life is, he probably didn't care what would happen to him after because he was fed-up of life. He might be having family problems you know, stress of life etc. Poor man. My prayers for his soul. Now if we still have some good people up there they should fight for his release. There are National constitutions and there are International Laws(where human right comes to play) in politics and since everything in this world is run politically, it makes it very impossible for me to predict the fate of that man. Anything can happen.
Re: Drama As Man Attacks Obasanjo At Lagos Airport by Michjoe: 11:50am On Nov 11, 2010
O Boy! dats serves obj right, maybe the man should also go and do it to ibb grin
Re: Drama As Man Attacks Obasanjo At Lagos Airport by monkinyash: 12:43pm On Nov 11, 2010
Gosh OBJ don shit for church, Its sad but he should know that he had 8 yrs to do something substantive and failed woefully!
Re: Drama As Man Attacks Obasanjo At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 28, 2011
GSM technology would have still exploded even if a monkey had been in power (A monkey may have performed better than OBJ.
Re: Drama As Man Attacks Obasanjo At Lagos Airport by eghost247(m): 7:33am On Jan 29, 2011
tEsLim:

silly fucker should have just assassinated the man. I hate people that don't think. He should have killed him damn. I pray one day a true freedom fighter comes and wipe off all this ibb, obj, and things
yeah if he was your father you would like him to be assassinated hun:
Re: Drama As Man Attacks Obasanjo At Lagos Airport by eaglechild: 8:55pm On Sep 29, 2012
Meldrick:

Yes, it is supposed to be a necessity but who do you kill when you are deprived of it. It is a necessity but has never been declared your right. Lots of government had come and gone and you never realized GSM was a necessity. Obj gave it to you and now instead of saying Thank YOU, you remember it is a necessity. You didn't kill Abacha, Babangida, e.tc for not making available your necessity.

So the only way to stand up for your right is by acting like a mad man and waiting to attack the President running after his convoy. I hear you.

I WEEP for this country because of brainless individuals who are blinded by ethnicity like u.
U are quick to condenm Babangida(which is right) but NOT OBJ b/c he gave u GSM?!!?
When billions of naira were made in giving out that license. Or u think it was with state money that was used.
The telecom companies just came to do business and this was inevitable.
Nigeria was a market waiting to be explored and whether or not OBJ was there, it was inevitable.
OBJ is just in the same league with IBB so sharrap!!
If u should thank anyone, it is the person who stopped 3rd tenure dead in it's tracks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Subsidy Went From N300b To N1.3 Trillion: Has Anyone In Govt Explained? / Fashola Orders OPD To Sue NSCDC / 2019: Atiku Friends Endorsed Him Not We, Ohanaeze Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.